Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 5:17 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 5:14 pm

I’m honestly impressed!!
SG's education and experience on this thread are comparable to CID's on the Ukraine and other threads but CID's is more recent.
Yes, except for him saying Putin was going to use tactical nukes, buying into the debunked "Bucha massacre" and using Bellingcat as his OSINT research, while never providing a link to his sources. Outside that, he was spot on!
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:43 pm
UNI88 wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 5:17 pm

SG's education and experience on this thread are comparable to CID's on the Ukraine and other threads but CID's is more recent.
Yes, except for him saying Putin was going to use tactical nukes, buying into the debunked "Bucha massacre" and using Bellingcat as his OSINT research, while never providing a link to his sources. Outside that, he was spot on!
You're criticizing someone for using what you consider questionable sources and for not providing links?

Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:32 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:43 pm

You're criticizing someone for using what you consider questionable sources and for not providing links?

You've already shown it's a waste of time to provide you with links bro. We've been through this already.

You go out and find some crackpot from the Daily Sceptic and value the fact he's never been to Ukraine, nor been involved with NATO to rebuild Ukrainian military image, to criticize a man who actually did such things.

Plus you simply don't read the article in its entirety.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:38 pm
UNI88 wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:32 pm

You've already shown it's a waste of time to provide you with links bro. We've been through this already.

You go out and find some crackpot from the Daily Sceptic and value the fact he's never been to Ukraine, nor been involved with NATO to rebuild Ukrainian military image, to criticize a man who actually did such things.

That went right over your head ... CID could say the same thing about you bro.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:17 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:38 pm

If you remember, I was the one asking CID for links in the beginning to get a better understanding of what was going on. He wouldn't provide them. Told us all to look up OSINT on the Internet.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

"Get vaccinated, mate," the fan yelled as the crowd murmured and booed. I was basically declared as a villain of the world," Djokovic said. “

Good on him for sticking to his guns
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

A new peer-reviewed study in a Springer Nature Group journal has painted a damning picture of the global COVID-19 vaccination campaign along with the novel mRNA products at its core — vaccines millions of Americans were compelled to take if they wanted to keep their jobs, eat in public, stay in school, remain in uniform, or visit their loved ones.
According to the study, published on Jan. 24 in the PubMed-listed open access journal Cureus, standards were dropped, corners were cut, and red flags were missed in the testing, authorization, and ultimate deployment of the COVID-19 vaccines. The result: a product with an "unacceptable harm-to-reward ratio."
Impurities

Extra to hinting at possible ulterior motives driving the decision to rush out the vaccines in a fraction of the time conventionally figured appropriate, epidemiologist M. Nathaniel Mead and his co-authors — including Texas cardiologist Peter McCullough — wrote that the vaccines "evaluated in the trials were not the same products eventually distributed worldwide."

Whereas the mRNA products from "clinical batches" in the registration trials were ostensibly free of process-related impurities, the doses made with "a method much more suitable for mass production known as Process 2 ... showed significantly reduced mRNA integrity," claimed the researchers.
"All of the COVID-19 mRNA products released to the public were produced via Process 2 and have been shown to have varying degrees of DNA contamination," said the study. "The failure of regulatory authorities to heretofore disclose process-related impurities (e.g., SV40) has further increased concerns regarding safety and quality control oversight of mRNA vaccine manufacturing processes."
Florida Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo noted the detection of "Simian Virus 40 (SV40) promoter/enhancer DNA" in the vaccines in a Dec. 6 letter to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Peter Marks, director of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration's Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, said in reply, "No SV40 proteins are encoded for or are present i
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

https://fortune.com/well/2024/02/19/how ... gical/amp/

“Vaccines that protect against severe illness, death and lingering long Covid symptoms from a coronavirus infection were linked to small increases in neurological, blood, and heart-related conditions in the largest global vaccine safety study to date.”
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:29 pm

If you remember, I was the one asking CID for links in the beginning to get a better understanding of what was going on. He wouldn't provide them. Told us all to look up OSINT on the Internet.
The odds of you being more informed than somebody who works around that stuff every day are vanishingly small, SG.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:54 pm A new peer-reviewed study in a Springer Nature Group journal has painted a damning picture of the global COVID-19 vaccination campaign along with the novel mRNA products at its core — vaccines millions of Americans were compelled to take if they wanted to keep their jobs, eat in public, stay in school, remain in uniform, or visit their loved ones.
According to the study, published on Jan. 24 in the PubMed-listed open access journal Cureus, standards were dropped, corners were cut, and red flags were missed in the testing, authorization, and ultimate deployment of the COVID-19 vaccines. The result: a product with an "unacceptable harm-to-reward ratio."
Impurities

Extra to hinting at possible ulterior motives driving the decision to rush out the vaccines in a fraction of the time conventionally figured appropriate, epidemiologist M. Nathaniel Mead and his co-authors — including Texas cardiologist Peter McCullough — wrote that the vaccines "evaluated in the trials were not the same products eventually distributed worldwide."

Whereas the mRNA products from "clinical batches" in the registration trials were ostensibly free of process-related impurities, the doses made with "a method much more suitable for mass production known as Process 2 ... showed significantly reduced mRNA integrity," claimed the researchers.
"All of the COVID-19 mRNA products released to the public were produced via Process 2 and have been shown to have varying degrees of DNA contamination," said the study. "The failure of regulatory authorities to heretofore disclose process-related impurities (e.g., SV40) has further increased concerns regarding safety and quality control oversight of mRNA vaccine manufacturing processes."
Florida Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo noted the detection of "Simian Virus 40 (SV40) promoter/enhancer DNA" in the vaccines in a Dec. 6 letter to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Peter Marks, director of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration's Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, said in reply, "No SV40 proteins are encoded for or are present i
20/20 hindsight. :sleep:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Why didn't you do that? Its right there in front of you.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:38 am

The odds of you being more informed than somebody who works around that stuff every day are vanishingly small, SG.
Yes, and he told us Putin was going to use tactical nukes too. That was probably insider talk between him and Nuland.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:42 am

Why didn't you do that? Its right there in front of you.
Because I quickly found out his recommended sources were full of shit. ISW and Bellingcat were severely exposed as pushing bullshit narrative. He quit the board over being exposed on Bucha. Quoted the NY Times and then went dead silent when the Priest in Bucha said it was his church that had been collecting the bodies and putting them in the "mass grave". Not to mention police and military reports from Bucha mentioned nothing of a Russian slaughter, AFTER it supposedly happened.

He should have known better about COVID with his degree in Biology, but he didn't. Embarrassed himself trying to "own" me. He really thought antibodies was immunity and the vaccine induced protection was as good as natural immunity even after the Cleveland clinic and years of history proved him wrong.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:19 pm
Yes, and he told us Putin was going to use tactical nukes too. That was probably insider talk between him and Nuland.
Wrong. CID did not say putin was going to use tactical nukes. He said was wasn't "right in the head" and that people should be ready just in case.
AZGrizFan wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:39 pm
CID1990 wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:57 pm Fellas

At this juncture I think we are getting to the point that Putin is realizing that he cannot win this thing regardless of the outcome

So, it is time to talk about tripwires

If Putin decides to use a tactical nuke in Ukraine or possibly a NATO staging area, things will escalate, probably within hours

If you live near a strategic center, I would suggest having your family put together a go bag of essentials to get them (and you) out to a rural area. If grandma lives in a house in the middle of nowhere, I suggest that be your destination. I have mine in NC.

When I say “strategic center” I am not talking about you living beside a Goodyear plant that makes airplane tires… dont flatter yourself. I’m talking about those of us who live in the Delmarva area, near any air force base or major Army fort, any defense companies footprints that actually *make* things, like F-35s or Tomahawk missiles. ANY naval base.

I’m pretty sure Houndawg and klam are safe already but I dont know about the rest of you.

Trust me, this guy is not right in the head. Just look at his actions of the last two weeks. None of it comes as a surprise to me
Yeah, living in San Antonio I’ve spent a significant amount of time thinking about this. Collecting essentials, re-organizing and inventorying my bug out bag, etc…

A low probability, but not out of the realm….
MAQA yahoos like to play fast and loose with the truth.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:07 pm

Wrong. CID did not say putin was going to use tactical nukes. He said was wasn't "right in the head" and that people should be ready just in case.
AZGrizFan wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:39 pm

Yeah, living in San Antonio I’ve spent a significant amount of time thinking about this. Collecting essentials, re-organizing and inventorying my bug out bag, etc…

A low probability, but not out of the realm….
:rofl: Yeah sure. We just watched two hours of Putin and he was much more "right in the head" than the guy you voted for.

CID believed the narrative and has been proven wrong.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:10 pm
UNI88 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:07 pm

:rofl: Yeah sure. We just watched two hours of Putin and he was much more "right in the head" than the guy you voted for.

The tucker carlson puff piece did nothing to dispel the realty that putin is a psychopath.

I'm pretty sure that Jo Jorgensen and Gary Johnson are "much more "right in the head"" than biden or trump (or hillary for that matter).
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:32 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:10 pm

The tucker carlson puff piece did nothing to dispel the realty that putin is a psychopath.

I'm pretty sure that Jo Jorgensen and Gary Johnson are "much more "right in the head"" than biden or trump (or hillary for that matter).
Maybe you should take a nap. You're not making any sense.

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

I don't remember him saying that. I remember it more like be careful about giving him an either/or choice between backing down or using tactical nukes.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:19 pm
UNI88 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:32 pm

1) I provided perspective on whether putin was "right in the head" - he isn't, he's a psychopath.

2) I responded to your point about who I voted for but should have said:
I'm pretty sure that Jo Jorgensen and Gary Johnson are "much more "right in the head"" than putin, biden or trump (or hillary for that matter).

tucker carlson has been irrelevant since Fox canned his lying ass. The putin interview was an attempt to get back into the spotlight. It worked short-term but his long-term prospects don't look good.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:32 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:19 pm

1) I provided perspective on whether putin was "right in the head" - he isn't, he's a psychopath.

I'm pretty sure that Jo Jorgensen and Gary Johnson are "much more "right in the head"" than putin, biden or trump (or hillary for that matter).

tucker carlson has been irrelevant since Fox canned his lying ass. The putin interview was an attempt to get back into the spotlight. It worked short-term but his long-term prospects don't look good.
What are you talking about? Is this more liberal news you're parroting? Tucker's finished?

Tucker's audience is far larger than when he was on Fox. I don't know what the pay difference is, but Tucker isn't going anywhere in the long term.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:42 pm
UNI88 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:32 pm

What are you talking about? Is this more liberal news you're parroting? Tucker's finished?

Tucker's audience is far larger than when he was on Fox. I don't know what the pay difference is, but Tucker isn't going anywhere in the long term.
tucker is in an echo chamber. The people who watch him are the people who agree with him. He's not being seen by people in the middle and has almost no influence with them.

putin is a psychopath.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:48 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:42 pm

tucker is in an echo chamber. The people who watch him are the people who agree with him. He's not being seen by people in the middle and has almost no influence with them.

putin is a psychopath.
Yes. An interview with 210 million views is definitely fringe.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:42 pm
UNI88 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:48 pm

putin is a psychopath.
Yes. An interview with 210 million views is definitely fringe.
I didn't watch it and I don't know anyone that doesn't love tucker or hate tucker who did.

putin is a psychopath.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

Saw that the CDC is recommending that the China Virus be treated no different from the common cold.

Lol at the idiots that bought into the propaganda. Just lol.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

SDHornet wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:53 pm Saw that the CDC is recommending that the China Virus be treated no different from the common cold.

Lol at the idiots that bought into the propaganda. Just lol.
Yep.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.