CID’s Favorite Asshole

Political discussions
JoltinJoe
Level4
Level4

Re: CID’s Favorite Asshole

Post by JoltinJoe »

CID1990 wrote:He’s not my favorite anything. He’s a chicken hawk

He is absolutely correct about Iran, Norko, Russia, and every other two bit shithole cunt regime out there

The difference between me and him is that he wants to unleash the cruise missiles on all of them

Me? I just want us to pull back completely. Get out of Korea and Europe. Pull all our forces back to CONUS. ALL of them.

Then, within 5-6 years they’ll be begging us to come back and we can say, “Sure!.... No, wait, nevermind, fuck you”
https://politics.theonion.com/bolton-pl ... 1841270142Bolton Pledges To Donate All Proceeds From Book Towards Killing Iranians
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

houndawg wrote:
CID1990 wrote:
OK Houndawg, you win -

We pull out of the Middle East first because well, something or another

OK
No need to sulk, it isn't an article of faith - if you really want to pull out of everywhere all at once I'm willing to entertain arguments. I was just thinking about all those brand new civilians looking for jobs all at once. Might be better to reintroduce them to the job market over a longer stretch....then again maybe not, I'm inclined to follow the lead of the expert implementers I'd appoint, because I'm a big picture guy and feeling some post-partisan these days..
Now you’re inventing things I never suggested

I’m really not sure why you are so adamant about making this vapid and shallow point

but I’m willing to concede that we can pull chocks on the Middle East before everywhere else if that’s your pacifier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

CID1990 wrote:
houndawg wrote:
No need to sulk, it isn't an article of faith - if you really want to pull out of everywhere all at once I'm willing to entertain arguments. I was just thinking about all those brand new civilians looking for jobs all at once. Might be better to reintroduce them to the job market over a longer stretch....then again maybe not, I'm inclined to follow the lead of the expert implementers I'd appoint, because I'm a big picture guy and feeling some post-partisan these days..
Now you’re inventing things I never suggested

I’m really not sure why you are so adamant about making this vapid and shallow point

but I’m willing to concede that we can pull chocks on the Middle East before everywhere else if that’s your pacifier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well, that's mighty charitable of you, but I'm not, I said you could have it your way several posts ago :lol:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky