Political discussions
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Re: Joe Biden gaffe and verbal bungles watch

Post by BDKJMU »

..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

Remember when we lived in such a simple world when a Tweet of "covfefe" was a big deal? Now we have a POTUS that actually says things that make less sense than covfefe and we don't bat an eye.

Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

89Hen wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:59 am Remember when we lived in such a simple world when a Tweet of "covfefe" was a big deal? Now we have a POTUS that actually says things that make less sense than covfefe and we don't bat an eye.

:lol: :lol:

Bidenese makes Estonian look like a walk in the park!
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO

Post by HI54UNI »

SDHornet wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:40 pm
I love the SS agent looking around like WTF is going on? :lol: :ohno:
If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
andy7171
Firefly
Firefly
I am a fan of: Wiping.
A.K.A.: HE HATE ME

Post by andy7171 »

Is there a story behind this? Or did he walk all the way around the lawn just to avoid the steps?
"Elaine, you're from Baltimore, right?"
"Yes, well, Towson actually."
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

HI54UNI wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:23 am
:nod: :lol:
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

andy7171 wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:36 am
Is there a story behind this? Or did he walk all the way around the lawn just to avoid the steps?
He's too far gone to know how to follow simple directions on how to get to the door by his SS detail.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

SDHornet wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:17 pm
HI54UNI wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:23 am

:nod: :lol:
Hey man. Those steps can be a BITCH. :coffee: :coffee:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

What would have happened if the SS agent just walked off into the trees? Would Joe have followed him?

Does Joe get excited when he hears the bell of an ice cream truck and run to the door?
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

andy7171 wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:36 am Is there a story behind this? Or did he walk all the way around the lawn just to avoid the steps?
If I had to guess, the SS agent asked if he wanted to go this way instead of walking through the grass and Joe said he's fine going through the grass. This seems like nothing.

That said, his stride is looking like he could go down at any second.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

SDHornet wrote:
It’s funny but I don’t see the big deal. I’ve been lost in my thoughts and realized I’ve wakes past where I was supposed to go.

He does look like he’s about to collapse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

Ibanez wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:55 am
SDHornet wrote:
It’s funny but I don’t see the big deal. I’ve been lost in my thoughts and realized I’ve wakes past where I was supposed to go.

Wakes? As in sleepwakes? :lol:
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

SDHornet wrote:

That’s me on a daily basis and I’m only 50. :lol:
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

Ivytalk wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:21 am

Wakes? As in sleepwakes? :lol:
damn autocorrect. I meant walked. My mistake, boys. :lol: Didn't mean to sound like Uncle Joe there.
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Post by Winterborn »

89Hen wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:51 pm
andy7171 wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:36 am Is there a story behind this? Or did he walk all the way around the lawn just to avoid the steps?
If I had to guess, the SS agent asked if he wanted to go this way instead of walking through the grass and Joe said he's fine going through the grass. This seems like nothing.

Can't blame the guy for skipping the steps after what happened with AirForce One.

His stride is rough but then he is 78 and his cognitive functions are obviously declining.
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

Winterborn wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:32 am
89Hen wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:51 pm

Can't blame the guy for skipping the steps after what happened with AirForce One.

His stride is rough but then he is 78 and his cognitive functions are obviously declining.
I have it on very good authority that the Secret Service will start using a laser pointer to keep his attention and use it to guide him around
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Winterborn »

Ibanez wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:41 am
Winterborn wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:32 am

I have it on very good authority that the Secret Service will start using a laser pointer to keep his attention and use it to guide him around
:lol:

I was over at a good friends house this past weekend and playing with their one year old daughter. We found one of their cat toys (a mouse on a string) and she loves to have you walk ahead of her and she gets to chase it. I mentioned to my buddy that we should get a laser pointer for her to chase and he said he is all for it as long as I take the heat from his wife when she finds out what we are doing.

I decided to pass as she gives me desserts now and then, and if I piss her off the first indication that I will get is probably finding ex lax in my dessert. :chair:
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Winterborn wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:06 am

I was over at a good friends house this past weekend and playing with their one year old daughter. We found one of their cat toys (a mouse on a string) and she loves to have you walk ahead of her and she gets to chase it. I mentioned to my buddy that we should get a laser pointer for her to chase and he said he is all for it as long as I take the heat from his wife when she finds out what we are doing.

I decided to pass as she gives me desserts now and then, and if I piss her off the first indication that I will get is probably finding ex lax in my dessert. :chair:
I asked our cat about this game. She truly loves it.

What a fun hater.... :ohno:
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Winterborn »

kalm wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:41 am

Fun is relative to the person watching and when it is an overprotective mom with their first kid, I am going to err on the side of caution. :nod:

Momma didn't raise no fools, and I would rather not get between a momma bear and her cub.

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

Rule #1 - Don't FUCK with the people handling your food. :lol:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Winterborn wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:46 am
kalm wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:41 am

Fun is relative to the person watching and when it is an overprotective mom with their first kid, I am going to err on the side of caution. :nod:

Momma didn't raise no fools, and I would rather not get between a momma bear and her cub.
Just eat a lot of cheese before the dessert ...

Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Winterborn »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:14 am
Winterborn wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:46 am

Just eat a lot of cheese before the dessert ...

:ohno: :ohno:

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Biden deserves blame for the debacle in Afghanistan
Since Biden announced a total US withdrawal in April, the Taliban have taken over more than one-third of the 34 provincial capitals in Afghanistan, and they now control more than half of the country's some 400 districts.

The Taliban have also seized control of much of northern Afghanistan, far from their traditional strongholds in the south and east of the country, demonstrating a well-thought-out military strategy. In fact, the Taliban now control the key cities of Herat and Ghanzi, the latter of which is less than 100 miles from Kabul and is located on the most important road in the country -- the Kabul to Kandahar highway.
Uh oh, even CNN is turning on Ol' Joe.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:55 pm Biden deserves blame for the debacle in Afghanistan
Since Biden announced a total US withdrawal in April, the Taliban have taken over more than one-third of the 34 provincial capitals in Afghanistan, and they now control more than half of the country's some 400 districts.

The Taliban have also seized control of much of northern Afghanistan, far from their traditional strongholds in the south and east of the country, demonstrating a well-thought-out military strategy. In fact, the Taliban now control the key cities of Herat and Ghanzi, the latter of which is less than 100 miles from Kabul and is located on the most important road in the country -- the Kabul to Kandahar highway.
Uh oh, even CNN is turning on Ol' Joe.
Enemies now know they don’t need to beat us, the just need to outlast our will to fight….which is shrinking with each engagement.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12