Page 20 of 21

Re: Joe Biden gaffe and verbal bungles watch

Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:41 pm
by dbackjon
It's funny seeing the Cultists on here trying to say Biden is senile or demented, yet they support the truly demented, senile, Anti-american Piece of Shit Traitor Trump.

Re: Joe Biden gaffe and verbal bungles watch

Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:57 pm
by UNI88
dbackjon wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:41 pm
It's funny seeing the Cultists on here trying to say Biden is senile or demented, yet they support the truly demented, senile, Anti-american Piece of Shit Traitor Trump.
I feel left out. Can you rip into us wishy-washy, ballsack splitting centrists who think that both candidates are truly demented, senile, anti-American pieces of shit? :coffee:

Re: Joe Biden gaffe and verbal bungles watch

Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:08 pm
by 89Hen
dbackjon wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:41 pm
It's funny seeing the Cultists on here trying to say Biden is senile or demented, yet they support the truly demented, senile, Anti-american Piece of Shit Traitor Trump.
You just can't help yourself. :lol:

Image

Re: Joe Biden gaffe and verbal bungles watch

Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:40 pm
by JohnStOnge
dbackjon wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:41 pm
It's funny seeing the Cultists on here trying to say Biden is senile or demented, yet they support the truly demented, senile, Anti-american Piece of Shit Traitor Trump.
Well...I think we can say Trump doesn't have dementia. Or at least he didn't as of when he took that screening test. But it is kind of ridiculous for Trump fans to rag on Biden about cognitive issues because it's obvious that, if either of the two has cognitive issues, it's Trump.

Note that Trump was GIVEN a dementia screening test. There was a reason for that.

Re: Joe Biden gaffe and verbal bungles watch

Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:20 pm
by SunCoastBlueHen
It's funny to me how people that seem otherwise reasonable lose all sense of objectivity when it comes to politics.

Sent from my SM-J810Y using Tapatalk


Re: Joe Biden gaffe and verbal bungles watch

Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:13 pm
by Baldy
JohnStOnge wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:40 pm
dbackjon wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:41 pm
It's funny seeing the Cultists on here trying to say Biden is senile or demented, yet they support the truly demented, senile, Anti-american Piece of Shit Traitor Trump.
Well...I think we can say Trump doesn't have dementia. Or at least he didn't as of when he took that screening test. But it is kind of ridiculous for Trump fans to rag on Biden about cognitive issues because it's obvious that, if either of the two has cognitive issues, it's Trump.

Note that Trump was GIVEN a dementia screening test. There was a reason for that.
The question is...do you know why? I bet you don't.

Re: Joe Biden gaffe and verbal bungles watch

Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:07 pm
by BDKJMU
The pandering prize goes to..

Despacito means ‘slowly’ in Spanish..
Verse 1
Slowly
I want to breathe your neck slowly
Let me tell you things in your ears
So that you remember when you're not with me
Slowly
I want to undress you with kisses slowly
Sign the walls of your labrynth
And make your whole body a manuscript
Turn it up turn it up..... turn it up, turn it up
https://www.lyricsfreak.com/l/luis+fons ... 19539.html
Image
Lawl, you can’t make this shit up.. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Re: Joe Biden gaffe and verbal bungles watch

Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:14 pm
by Winterborn
BDKJMU wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:07 pm
The pandering prize goes to..


Despacito means ‘slowly’ in Spanish..
Verse 1
Slowly
I want to breathe your neck slowly
Let me tell you things in your ears
So that you remember when you're not with me
Slowly
I want to undress you with kisses slowly
Sign the walls of your labrynth
And make your whole body a manuscript
Turn it up turn it up..... turn it up, turn it up
The libertarians beat you to the punch. This has been in my FB feed for days from them. :lol:


Also, somebody should of thought using that song through. :ohno:

Re: Joe Biden gaffe and verbal bungles watch

Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:55 am
by BDKJMU
Sunday in Philly- 200 million.. :suspicious: :dunce:

Re: Joe Biden gaffe and verbal bungles watch

Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:01 am
by andy7171
SunCoastBlueHen wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:20 pm
It's funny to me how people that seem otherwise reasonable lose all sense of objectivity when it comes to politics.

Sent from my SM-J810Y using Tapatalk
This.

Re: Joe Biden gaffe and verbal bungles watch

Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:03 am
by andy7171
BDKJMU wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:55 am
Sunday in Philly- 200 million.. :suspicious: :dunce:
He corrected himself this morning. It's been revised to 200. :D

Re: Joe Biden gaffe and verbal bungles watch

Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:49 am
by Baldy

Re: Joe Biden gaffe and verbal bungles watch

Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:34 am
by Winterborn
Baldy wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:49 am
It will not matter as people's minds are already made up. :coffee:


I would be interested in seeing if a reporter brings up the topic again and what he says about that. That is if Joe ever sticks around to answer questions again.

Re: Joe Biden gaffe and verbal bungles watch

Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:55 am
by SeattleGriz
Who the hell is John? What an absolute trainwreck.


Re: Joe Biden gaffe and verbal bungles watch

Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:13 am
by Col Hogan
I didn’t know that Biden went to Delaware State...he’ll be the first President to attend an HBCU...


Re: Joe Biden gaffe and verbal bungles watch

Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:42 am
by UNI88
Col Hogan wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:13 am
I didn’t know that Biden went to Delaware State...he’ll be the first President to attend an HBCU...

Aren't Delaware & Delaware State interchangeable? A 6 of one, half a dozen of the other kind of thing. :D

Re: Joe Biden gaffe and verbal bungles watch

Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:09 am
by Col Hogan
:shit: :shit:
UNI88 wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:42 am
Col Hogan wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:13 am
I didn’t know that Biden went to Delaware State...he’ll be the first President to attend an HBCU...

Aren't Delaware & Delaware State interchangeable? A 6 of one, half a dozen of the other kind of thing. :D
:shit:

Re: Joe Biden gaffe and verbal bungles watch

Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:03 am
by 89Hen
UNI88 wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:42 am
Col Hogan wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:13 am
I didn’t know that Biden went to Delaware State...he’ll be the first President to attend an HBCU...

Aren't Delaware & Delaware State interchangeable? A 6 of one, half a dozen of the other kind of thing. :D
Coming from a Hawkeye, that's funny.

Re: Joe Biden gaffe and verbal bungles watch

Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:10 pm
by SeattleGriz
Col Hogan wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:13 am
I didn’t know that Biden went to Delaware State...he’ll be the first President to attend an HBCU...

Absolutely disgusting. Joe Biden lies WAY more than Trump.

Re: Joe Biden gaffe and verbal bungles watch

Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:54 pm
by BDKJMU
Biden winning more of the black vote. :lol:

Re: Joe Biden gaffe and verbal bungles watch

Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:14 pm
by BDKJMU
Biden to a couple of adolescent girls:

Re: Joe Biden gaffe and verbal bungles watch

Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:51 pm
by JohnStOnge
Baldy wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:13 pm
JohnStOnge wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:40 pm


Well...I think we can say Trump doesn't have dementia. Or at least he didn't as of when he took that screening test. But it is kind of ridiculous for Trump fans to rag on Biden about cognitive issues because it's obvious that, if either of the two has cognitive issues, it's Trump.

Note that Trump was GIVEN a dementia screening test. There was a reason for that.
The question is...do you know why? I bet you don't.
Because there were behavioral indications that he has demential.

Re: Joe Biden gaffe and verbal bungles watch

Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:53 pm
by Baldy
JohnStOnge wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:51 pm
Baldy wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:13 pm

The question is...do you know why? I bet you don't.
Because there were behavioral indications that he has demential.
Speaking of dememtial....err dementia.

As usual, you're wrong. He took the test to force Biden's hand. Of course Biden refused which caused him to do what he normally does, make a fool out of himself. This refusal is where the 'nurses would breathe into my nostrils' line came from. :lol:


Re: Joe Biden gaffe and verbal bungles watch

Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:54 am
by HI54UNI

Re: Joe Biden gaffe and verbal bungles watch

Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:32 pm
by BDKJMU
no