Political discussions
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Re: Donald Trump gaffe and verbal bungles watch

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote:
UNI88 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:52 am I like to post these things to tweak posters like BDK who trumpet the MAGAt yahoo line that all trans (or LGBTQ+) people are groomers or pedophiles. Anyone who actually uses their brain rather than believing the misinformation they're fed knows that's BS. A trans person is less likely to be a groomer or pedophile than a clergy person.

Members of both major parties have their issues and I enjoy pointing them out and calling them out for their hypocrisy. Your post to kalm is probably right - I've been doing it for years and have had little to no effect. Why do I bother pissing into the wind?

When it comes to the "redefining sexuality movement" I just try to be a rational and compassionate person.
:jack:
Also I never said that all the alphabet people are groomers or pedos. I have said that those who are trying to indoctrinate the youth in woke trans ideology are groomers.
I’m a little uncomfortable that you’re jacking off to my posts.

Are those that are trying to indoctrinate the youth in Christian ideology groomers too? If no, how are they different?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Post by Baldy »

Baldy wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 4:16 am
UNI88 wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:50 am

6 days until trump drops this bombshell report ...
Trump's 'bombshell'...... :grenade:
:lol:

kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Perhaps they’re saving it for when Arizona officially announces an indictment too.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Baldy wrote:
Baldy wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 4:16 am Trump's 'bombshell'...... :grenade:

It was chum for the gullible MAGAt yahoos who will tell each other as nauseam in their echo chambers that he has non-existent evidence of fraud but is saving it for trial. Then they’ll make excuses or pretend it didn’t happen when nothing significant is revealed.

How long will these dumb suckers keep falling for his grift?
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Post by Winterborn »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 7:58 pm
Baldy wrote:

It was chum for the gullible MAGAt yahoos who will tell each other as nauseam in their echo chambers that he has non-existent evidence of fraud but is saving it for trial. Then they’ll make excuses or pretend it didn’t happen when nothing significant is revealed.

Just as long as the folks that keep on donating to BLM. :coffee:

There is a sucker born every minute. - P.T. Barnum
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

Baldy wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 4:16 am
UNI88 wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:50 am

6 days until trump drops this bombshell report ...
Trump's 'bombshell'...... :grenade:
:rofl: Maybe this is the Kraken that was promised 3 years which would have proved, once and for all, that Trump won and all the other experts were wrong.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

Baldy wrote:

You mean the ones that are paying his legal fees? Those suckers? :lol:

I have to hand it to Trump, he's turned being a victim into such a commodity and has a long line of suckers willing to donate him money and echo his garbage. He's truly an artist with how he martyrs himself and MAGA eat it up (and again...pay for his problems). The donor welfare here is incredible (and here I thought "Republicans" were against welfare.)
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Winterborn »

Ibanez wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 5:48 am

I have to hand it to Trump, he's turned being a victim into such a commodity and has a long line of suckers willing to donate him money and echo his garbage. He's truly an artist with how he martyrs himself and MAGA eat it up (and again...pay for his problems). The donor welfare here is incredible (and here I thought "Republicans" were against welfare.)
But is the "suckers" donations really welfare though? ;)
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Winterborn wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:21 am

No, it's grift but the number of suckers who've fallen for it, for how long and the lengths they're willing to go to is still incredible.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

I think so. He's relying on them to support his legal defense. :D
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Winterborn »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:23 am

No, it's grift but the number of suckers who've fallen for it, for how long and the lengths they're willing to go to is still incredible.
You got it. :nod:

It is. But on the other hand it shows a block of people that will vote a certain way no matter what. Be interesting if a less corrupt R can tap into it.

Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Winterborn »

Ibanez wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:29 am

You and 88 must have cross posted as he beat you to it. It is actually grift, not welfare. A small but important distinction. :thumb:

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

Winterborn wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:41 am
Ibanez wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:29 am
You and 88 must have cross posted as he beat you to it. It is actually grift, not welfare. A small but important distinction. :thumb:
It's a grift for sure..but why can't it be both?

:mrgreen:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

The failed District Attorney of Fulton County (Atlanta), Fani Willis, insisted on a $200,000 Bond from me. I assume, therefore, that she thought I was a “flight” risk - I’d fly far away, maybe to Russia, Russia, Russia, share a gold domed suite with Vladimir, never to be seen or heard from again. Would I be able to take my very “understated” airplane with the gold TRUMP affixed for all to see. Probably not, I’d be much better off flying commercial - I’m sure nobody would recognize me!
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 3:27 pm
UNI88 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:52 am

I like to post these things to tweak posters like BDK who trumpet the MAGAt yahoo line that all trans (or LGBTQ+) people are groomers or pedophiles. Anyone who actually uses their brain rather than believing the misinformation they're fed knows that's BS. A trans person is less likely to be a groomer or pedophile than a clergy person.

Members of both major parties have their issues and I enjoy pointing them out and calling them out for their hypocrisy. Your post to kalm is probably right - I've been doing it for years and have had little to no effect. Why do I bother pissing into the wind?

When it comes to the "redefining sexuality movement" I just try to be a rational and compassionate person.
:jack:
Also I never said that all the alphabet people are groomers or pedos. I have said that those who are trying to indoctrinate the youth in woke trans ideology are groomers.
Like the California store owner who was murdered for displaying a pride flag?
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

The humanitarian donald trump could "contribute" $7 million to the Fulton County Sheriff's office.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 10:58 am

The humanitarian donald trump could "contribute" $7 million to the Fulton County Sheriff's office.
Should have created a fans only page with many other better, real, and strong images of himself. He’d be rich if he had.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

Like the mugshot itself wasn't enough of a marketing win for Trump, now we'd go even further towards convincing people who like Trump or who are on the fence with him that he's got a point about being singled out. This constant and non-stop effort to go out and "get Trump" is just fuel for him and those that follow him - it started that way with the GOP nomination in '16 and has been that way ever since. The history books will be fascinating to read on this period of our history for sure.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

GannonFan wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:56 am

Like the mugshot itself wasn't enough of a marketing win for Trump, now we'd go even further towards convincing people who like Trump or who are on the fence with him that he's got a point about being singled out. This constant and non-stop effort to go out and "get Trump" is just fuel for him and those that follow him - it started that way with the GOP nomination in '16 and has been that way ever since. The history books will be fascinating to read on this period of our history for sure.
What if the Sheriff's office offered to split any revenue/profits with him? He'd likely turn the offer down and they'd have to take him to court for the whole amount. The MAGAt yahoo faithful would scream persecution but I think the moderate/independent voter that he needs to win the election would see him turning down the offer as a negative and greedy.

How much are his PACs spending on his legal defense? How much will be left for a campaign?
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

Winterborn wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:39 am
UNI88 wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:23 am

You got it. :nod:

It is. But on the other hand it shows a block of people that will vote a certain way no matter what. Be interesting if a less corrupt R can tap into it.
Can't be done, that's the point. Thats why Ramasmarmy and the Trumper than Trump crowd are only playing for VP. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 12:08 pm

What if the Sheriff's office offered to split any revenue/profits with him? He'd likely turn the offer down and they'd have to take him to court for the whole amount. The MAGAt yahoo faithful would scream persecution but I think the moderate/independent voter that he needs to win the election would see him turning down the offer as a negative and greedy.

How much are his PACs spending on his legal defense? How much will be left for a campaign?
His legal defense is his campaign. There's no difference between the two.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

GannonFan wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:55 pm
UNI88 wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 12:08 pm

His legal defense is his campaign. There's no difference between the two.
Which POTUS/former POTUS has a crime family? :coffee:
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

:cry: :roll:

He's a career criminal. of course they're out to get him.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

The family values candidate won’t stand for these type of shenanigans!

https://x.com/rpsagainsttrump/status/17 ... LLEdWL4H3w
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:01 am The family values candidate won’t stand for these type of shenanigans!

- 5 children with 3 different women
- paid off a porn star and Playboy model to cover up affairs
- accused of sexually assaulting/raping 26+ different women
- lost a civil suit for sexual abuse and defamation
- ripped off numerous subcontractors by refusing to pay them for services provided

Family values & integrity ... :rofl: