UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Re: Donald Trump gaffe and verbal bungles watch

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:09 pm
UNI88 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:05 am

The world perceives trump as a narcissistic sociopath.

And that safeness you felt under trump is an imaginary security blanket, conjured up by him and his MAGAt yahoo followers.
:rofl: So much TDS you can't even think clearly.

It's patently obvious Trump was better at peace. Abraham accords anyone? No wars and now a Nobel nomination.
tDS Type II - unable to handle criticism of trump without crying tDS, but trump, etc. before running for a safe space with a fainting couch, a pacifier, a blankie and The Wiggles on the TV.

Big deal - Hitler, Stalin and Mussolini were nominated for Nobels as well.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:15 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:07 pm

Ridiculous

How many global conflicts are raging under Joey Rottens watch ?

It was just 20 years ago when we were attacked and to open the border like Biden did for votes is treasonous
Nothing bad happened before 2021.

Good lord..the triggering over Trump. :lol:
You guys were all saying only a few weeks ago that Trump was more demented than Jojo, that’s when I realized you guys are all trolls
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:44 pm
kalm wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:15 pm

Nothing bad happened before 2021.

Good lord..the triggering over Trump. :lol:
You guys were all saying only a few weeks ago that Trump was more demented than Jojo, that’s when I realized you guys are all trolls
Senile does not mean demented. Not trolling at all. Listen to his former cabinet members, relatives, or highly trained psychiatrists. Or just listen to him yourself. Much of this was apparent in 2017. He’s confirmed it ever since.

Lee recently wrote Profile of a Nation: Trump’s Mind, America’s Soul, a psychological assessment of the president against the backdrop of his supporters and the country as a whole. These insights are now taking on renewed importance as a growing number of current and former leaders call for Trump to be impeached. On January 9 Lee and her colleagues at the World Mental Health Coalition put out a statement calling for Trump’s immediate removal from office.

Scientific American asked Lee to comment on the psychology behind Trump’s destructive behavior, what drives some of his followers—and how to free people from his grip when this damaging presidency ends.

[An edited transcript of the interview follows.]

What attracts people to Trump? What is their animus or driving force?

The reasons are multiple and varied, but in my recent public-service book, Profile of a Nation, I have outlined two major emotional drives: narcissistic symbiosis and shared psychosis. Narcissistic symbiosis refers to the developmental wounds that make the leader-follower relationship magnetically attractive. The leader, hungry for adulation to compensate for an inner lack of self-worth, projects grandiose omnipotence—while the followers, rendered needy by societal stress or developmental injury, yearn for a parental figure. When such wounded individuals are given positions of power, they arouse similar pathology in the population that creates a “lock and key” relationship.

“Shared psychosis”—which is also called “folie à millions” [“madness for millions”] when occurring at the national level or “induced delusions”—refers to the infectiousness of severe symptoms that goes beyond ordinary group psychology. When a highly symptomatic individual is placed in an influential position, the person’s symptoms can spread through the population through emotional bonds, heightening existing pathologies and inducing delusions, paranoia and propensity for violence—even in previously healthy individuals. The treatment is removal of exposure.

Why does Trump himself seem to gravitate toward violence and destruction?

Destructiveness is a core characteristic of mental pathology, whether directed toward the self or others. First, I wish to clarify that those with mental illness are, as a group, no more dangerous than those without mental illness. When mental pathology is accompanied by criminal-mindedness, however, the combination can make individuals far more dangerous than either alone.

In my textbook on violence, I emphasize the symbolic nature of violence and how it is a life impulse gone awry. Briefly, if one cannot have love, one resorts to respect. And when respect is unavailable, one resorts to fear. Trump is now living through an intolerable loss of respect: rejection by a nation in his election defeat. Violence helps compensate for feelings of powerlessness, inadequacy and lack of real productivity.

Do you think Trump is truly exhibiting delusional or psychotic behavior? Or is he simply behaving like an autocrat making a bald-faced attempt to hold onto his power?

I believe it is both. He is certainly of an autocratic disposition because his extreme narcissism does not allow for equality with other human beings, as democracy requires. Psychiatrists generally assess delusions through personal examination, but there is other evidence of their likelihood. First, delusions are more infectious than strategic lies, and so we see, from their sheer spread, that Trump likely truly believes them. Second, his emotional fragility, manifested in extreme intolerance of realities that do not fit his wishful view of the world, predispose him to psychotic spirals. Third, his public record includes numerous hours of interviews and interactions with other people—such as the hour-long one with the Georgia secretary of state—that very nearly confirm delusion, as my colleague and I discovered in a systematic analysis.
https://www.scientificamerican.com/arti ... loyalists/
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

kalm wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:06 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:44 pm

Senile does not mean demented. Not trolling at all. Listen to his former cabinet members, relatives, or highly trained psychiatrists. Or just listen to him yourself. Much of this was apparent in 2017. He’s confirmed it ever since.

Lee recently wrote Profile of a Nation: Trump’s Mind, America’s Soul, a psychological assessment of the president against the backdrop of his supporters and the country as a whole. These insights are now taking on renewed importance as a growing number of current and former leaders call for Trump to be impeached. On January 9 Lee and her colleagues at the World Mental Health Coalition put out a statement calling for Trump’s immediate removal from office.

Scientific American asked Lee to comment on the psychology behind Trump’s destructive behavior, what drives some of his followers—and how to free people from his grip when this damaging presidency ends.

[An edited transcript of the interview follows.]

What attracts people to Trump? What is their animus or driving force?

The reasons are multiple and varied, but in my recent public-service book, Profile of a Nation, I have outlined two major emotional drives: narcissistic symbiosis and shared psychosis. Narcissistic symbiosis refers to the developmental wounds that make the leader-follower relationship magnetically attractive. The leader, hungry for adulation to compensate for an inner lack of self-worth, projects grandiose omnipotence—while the followers, rendered needy by societal stress or developmental injury, yearn for a parental figure. When such wounded individuals are given positions of power, they arouse similar pathology in the population that creates a “lock and key” relationship.

“Shared psychosis”—which is also called “folie à millions” [“madness for millions”] when occurring at the national level or “induced delusions”—refers to the infectiousness of severe symptoms that goes beyond ordinary group psychology. When a highly symptomatic individual is placed in an influential position, the person’s symptoms can spread through the population through emotional bonds, heightening existing pathologies and inducing delusions, paranoia and propensity for violence—even in previously healthy individuals. The treatment is removal of exposure.

Why does Trump himself seem to gravitate toward violence and destruction?

Destructiveness is a core characteristic of mental pathology, whether directed toward the self or others. First, I wish to clarify that those with mental illness are, as a group, no more dangerous than those without mental illness. When mental pathology is accompanied by criminal-mindedness, however, the combination can make individuals far more dangerous than either alone.

In my textbook on violence, I emphasize the symbolic nature of violence and how it is a life impulse gone awry. Briefly, if one cannot have love, one resorts to respect. And when respect is unavailable, one resorts to fear. Trump is now living through an intolerable loss of respect: rejection by a nation in his election defeat. Violence helps compensate for feelings of powerlessness, inadequacy and lack of real productivity.

Do you think Trump is truly exhibiting delusional or psychotic behavior? Or is he simply behaving like an autocrat making a bald-faced attempt to hold onto his power?

I believe it is both. He is certainly of an autocratic disposition because his extreme narcissism does not allow for equality with other human beings, as democracy requires. Psychiatrists generally assess delusions through personal examination, but there is other evidence of their likelihood. First, delusions are more infectious than strategic lies, and so we see, from their sheer spread, that Trump likely truly believes them. Second, his emotional fragility, manifested in extreme intolerance of realities that do not fit his wishful view of the world, predispose him to psychotic spirals. Third, his public record includes numerous hours of interviews and interactions with other people—such as the hour-long one with the Georgia secretary of state—that very nearly confirm delusion, as my colleague and I discovered in a systematic analysis.
https://www.scientificamerican.com/arti ... loyalists/
Is there even anyone left from his first admin who still supports him? :?
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

Ok this was painful to watch and it’s elder abuse at this point…. He’s not going to make it

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/ ... b844&ei=18

The president of the United States is not all there.

It’s been obvious to many of us for a long time, but it’s now grown impossible to ignore.

Answering a question about hostage negotiations on Tuesday, a frail Biden was plainly confused and disoriented, mumbling and pausing, even unable to recall Hamas’ name: “There is some movement, and I don’t wanna, I don’t wanna . . . Let me choose my words: There’s some movement, there’s been a response from the, uh . . . There’s been a response from the opposition, but, um …..”

Hamas Joe
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:14 am Ok this was painful to watch and it’s elder abuse at this point…. He’s not going to make it

It’s been obvious to many of us for a long time, but it’s now grown impossible to ignore.

Answering a question about hostage negotiations on Tuesday, a frail Biden was plainly confused and disoriented, mumbling and pausing, even unable to recall Hamas’ name: “There is some movement, and I don’t wanna, I don’t wanna . . . Let me choose my words: There’s some movement, there’s been a response from the, uh . . . There’s been a response from the opposition, but, um …..”

Hamas Joe
Yep. It’s a serious issue for many reasons. He should not be the nominee but the establishment has railroaded the process.

:ohno:

Now…back to Trump’s mental health…
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:28 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:14 am Ok this was painful to watch and it’s elder abuse at this point…. He’s not going to make it

Hamas Joe
Yep. It’s a serious issue for many reasons. He should not be the nominee but the establishment has railroaded the process.

Nobody should be surprised as Biden was a mental mess going into 2020, and not only that, he’s just a rotten guy

Trump has obviously not handled the relentless savagery of the Fourth estate very well. They tried to railroad him going into 2016…. and attacked this guy from even before day 1 like never before. So many spoiled rotten self appointed elites couldn’t stand the fact that he won. I don’t think he realized how bad the push back was going to be and he again could of managed that assault much better

Trump should really just take the Joey Rotten approach and hide in his basement… if not, he needs to put the angry old man act to bed….and focus on being less angry. I’m sure many are telling him but he’s not going to listen and he’s his own worst enemy

If he would only listen to CH :coffee:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:20 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:09 pm

:rofl: So much TDS you can't even think clearly.

It's patently obvious Trump was better at peace. Abraham accords anyone? No wars and now a Nobel nomination.
tDS Type II - unable to handle criticism of trump without crying tDS, but trump, etc. before running for a safe space with a fainting couch, a pacifier, a blankie and The Wiggles on the TV.

Big deal - Hitler, Stalin and Mussolini were nominated for Nobels as well.
Imma have to watch them now to see the sort of stuff you watch.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:58 am
kalm wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:28 am

Nobody should be surprised as Biden was a mental mess going into 2020, and not only that, he’s just a rotten guy!

Trump has obviously not handled the relentless savagery of the Fourth estate very well. They tried to railroad him going into 2016…. and attacked this guy from even before day 1 like never before. So many spoiled rotten self appointed elites couldn’t stand the fact that he won. I don’t think he realized how bad the push back was going to be and he again could of managed that assault much better

Trump should really just take the Joey Rotten approach and hide in his basement… if not, he needs to put the angry old man act to bed….and focus on being less angry. I’m sure many are telling him but he’s not going to listen and he’s his own worst enemy

If he would only listen to CH :coffee:
:rofl:

:crybaby:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Mehmet Oz, Blake Masters, Herschel Walker, Joe Kent, Madison Gesiotto Gilbert, Bo Hines,Jim Bognet, etc. would like a word.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

It's not in all caps so trump might not have typed it himself. His god complex is on display.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:41 am

It's not in all caps so trump might not have typed it himself. His god complex is on display.
Well didn’t the Bible say blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the earth?
Last edited by kalm on Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:40 pm

Well didn’t the Bible blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the earth?
I can't comment on those kinds of things, SG has stepped in for St. Peter and revoked my salvation. :D
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Mark Hamill Debuts Hilarious List Of Donald Trump’s ‘Best Words’
  • “Stollen” for stolen
  • “Honered” for honored
  • “Unpresidented” for unprecedented
  • “Smocking” for smoking
  • “Sole” for soul
  • “Frorida” for Florida
  • “Melanie” for Melania
  • “Capital Hill” for Capitol Hill
  • “Infair” for unfair
  • “Shoebiz” for showbiz
  • “Marine Core” for Marine Corps
  • “Boarder” for border
  • “Loose” for lose
  • “Leightweight” for lightweight
  • “Grest” for great
  • “Hearby” for hereby
He closed out the list with the “always memorable” Trump word for hamburgers: “hamberders.”
Broke don or dementia don?
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:36 am Mark Hamill Debuts Hilarious List Of Donald Trump’s ‘Best Words’
  • “Stollen” for stolen
  • “Honered” for honored
  • “Smocking” for smoking
  • “Sole” for soul
  • “Frorida” for Florida
  • “Melanie” for Melania
  • “Infair” for unfair
  • “Shoebiz” for showbiz
  • “Boarder” for border
  • “Loose” for lose
  • “Grest” for great
  • “Hearby” for hereby
He closed out the list with the “always memorable” Trump word for hamburgers: “hamberders.”
Dumb Don. This guy was never a rocket scientist.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:36 am Mark Hamill Debuts Hilarious List Of Donald Trump’s ‘Best Words’
  • “Stollen” for stolen
  • “Honered” for honored
  • “Smocking” for smoking
  • “Sole” for soul
  • “Frorida” for Florida
  • “Melanie” for Melania
  • “Infair” for unfair
  • “Shoebiz” for showbiz
  • “Boarder” for border
  • “Loose” for lose
  • “Grest” for great
  • “Hearby” for hereby
“Oranges” for origins
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

No spelling errors. Dead giveaway :coffee:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Trump melts down on Truth Social over Jack Smith “attacking” Judge Aileen Cannon
Deranged ‘Special’ Counsel Jack Smith, who has a long record of failure as a prosecutor, including a unanimous decision against him in the U.S. Supreme Court, should be sanctioned or censured for the way he is attacking a highly respected Judge, Aileen Cannon, who is presiding over his FAKE Documents Hoax case in Florida,” Trump wrote on Truth Social Thursday morning. He is a lowlife who is nasty, rude, and condescending, and obviously trying to ‘play the ref,’” Trump claimed. “He shouldn’t even be allowed to participate in this sham case, where I, unlike Crooked Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, and all the rest, come under the Presidential Records Act. I DID NOTHING WRONG, BUT BIDEN DID, AND THEY LET HIM OFF SCOT-FREE. HOW DID THAT HAPPEN, JACK? A TWO TIERED SYSTEM OF JUSTICE. ELECTION INTERFERENCE!
The twat that regularly attacks, judges, clerks and their families is upset that Special Counsel Jack Smith ...
pushed back on a recent order from U.S. District Judge Aileen Cannon that seemed to give credence to Trump’s legally dubious claim that the Presidential Records Act allowed him to take the documents home to Mar-a-Lago. Smith in a filing said that Cannon’s order to submit proposed jury instructions based on Trump’s interpretation of the law was based on a “fundamentally flawed legal premise” that has “no bearing” on Trump’s charges and asked Cannon to rule before the trial so he can appeal if she rules against him.
Does he realize how big of a hypocrite he is?
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:21 am Trump melts down on Truth Social over Jack Smith “attacking” Judge Aileen Cannon
Deranged ‘Special’ Counsel Jack Smith, who has a long record of failure as a prosecutor, including a unanimous decision against him in the U.S. Supreme Court, should be sanctioned or censured for the way he is attacking a highly respected Judge, Aileen Cannon, who is presiding over his FAKE Documents Hoax case in Florida,” Trump wrote on Truth Social Thursday morning. He is a lowlife who is nasty, rude, and condescending, and obviously trying to ‘play the ref,’” Trump claimed. “He shouldn’t even be allowed to participate in this sham case, where I, unlike Crooked Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, and all the rest, come under the Presidential Records Act. I DID NOTHING WRONG, BUT BIDEN DID, AND THEY LET HIM OFF SCOT-FREE. HOW DID THAT HAPPEN, JACK? A TWO TIERED SYSTEM OF JUSTICE. ELECTION INTERFERENCE!
The twat that regularly attacks, judges, clerks and their families is upset that Special Counsel Jack Smith ...
pushed back on a recent order from U.S. District Judge Aileen Cannon that seemed to give credence to Trump’s legally dubious claim that the Presidential Records Act allowed him to take the documents home to Mar-a-Lago. Smith in a filing said that Cannon’s order to submit proposed jury instructions based on Trump’s interpretation of the law was based on a “fundamentally flawed legal premise” that has “no bearing” on Trump’s charges and asked Cannon to rule before the trial so he can appeal if she rules against him.
He has no fricking clue. Nor can he ever realize how big of a loser he really is. Narcissists never do. This kind of stuff happens multiple times every day now.

He’s Emperor Todd.

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:29 am
UNI88 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:21 am Trump melts down on Truth Social over Jack Smith “attacking” Judge Aileen Cannon

He has no fricking clue. Nor can he ever realize how big of a loser he really is. Narcissists never do. This kind of stuff happens multiple times every day now.

He’s Emperor Todd.

Don't disparage Jon Lovitz like that. :D
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

He's inching ahead of biden on the cognitive decline scale.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:27 pm

You must have missed from the left in the last year all the ‘it will be the end of democracy’ and ‘the last election ever’ if Trump is re-elected..
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

GannonFan wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:18 am

Dumb Don. This guy was never a rocket scientist.
You just need a pulse to be a good President and it’s questionable if Joey Rotten even has one, but he’s definitely an idiot
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:48 am
UNI88 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:27 pm

You must have missed from the left in the last year all the ‘it will be the end of democracy’ and ‘the last election ever’ if Trump is re-elected..
And I've posted chicken little images in response to kalm as well.

You continue to point out the things that the zealous right and the woke left have in common.