Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: 1995 Montana Griz
A.K.A.: Fuck Off
Location: America: and having my rights violated on a daily basis

Re: Here We Go Again (Minneapolis, MN)

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

kalm wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:06 am
ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:46 am It's not his job.

It's the local mayor, police, state reps and governors job. They are failing not Trump they need to be held accountable but they won't be. This is 100% on them

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
It’s literally his job. :ohno:
THIS IS HIS JOB! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump- ... u-are-weak

ALPHAGRIZ1 - Now available in internet black

The flat earth society has members all around the globe
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO

Post by HI54UNI »

If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:17 am

Is he at least good at that?
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO

Post by HI54UNI »

Bunch of white boys in a Mercedes.
If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Gil Dobie wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:55 am My take from last week. Police could not contain the numbers of rioters and looters, so the mayors called the Gov to bring in the National Guard. The NG was in town on Friday, but could were not ready until Saturday. Saturday and Sunday was mostly peaceful, with police and NG able to control attempts to riot and loot. St Paul Mayor is an up and coming politician in the DFL party, Justin Trudeau, I mean Frey from Minneapolis is still cleaning his dirty underwear. It just took too long to respond, next time bring the NG in earlier to help keep the peace, or have go bags ready, to leave for a few days until the Government can restore the peace.
That‘s what happens when you elect a 36 yr old liberal attorney ‘community organizer’ (whatever that is), 1 term city council member to mayor of a major city. Obviously was completely in over his head from the beginning. Ordering the abandoning of the police station to the rioters was the dumbest, most spineless thing we’ve seen yet.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:24 am

How would I know he bangs super models and I can only manage brunettes that are 8s or 9s?

SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

HI54UNI wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:25 am Bunch of white boys in a Mercedes.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
:clap: :clap: :clap:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:34 am
UNI88 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:24 am
How would I know he used to bang super models and I can only manage brunettes that are 8s or 9s?
FYP. I don't think he's seen the inside of Melania's thighs in quite a while. Rumor has it that Epstein said Lil Donnie tried to compensate for his small appendages by taking it all and swallowing.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:46 am
Ibanez wrote:
I see...well actually I DON'T see... Trump being a leader and trying to quell the violence. Where is he? Why hasn't he come out on TV and spoken to the country? Why hasn't he lifted a finger to settle everything down? He's not a leader. He's just a guy with a bunch of sycophants.

B/c he's a pussy.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/trump ... =home-page
It's not his job.

It's the local mayor, police, state reps and governors job. They are failing not Trump they need to be held accountable but they won't be. This is 100% on them

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
It's not the President's job to be a unifying figure? To try and bring peace to the country that he runs?
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:28 am
Gil Dobie wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:55 am My take from last week. Police could not contain the numbers of rioters and looters, so the mayors called the Gov to bring in the National Guard. The NG was in town on Friday, but could were not ready until Saturday. Saturday and Sunday was mostly peaceful, with police and NG able to control attempts to riot and loot. St Paul Mayor is an up and coming politician in the DFL party, Justin Trudeau, I mean Frey from Minneapolis is still cleaning his dirty underwear. It just took too long to respond, next time bring the NG in earlier to help keep the peace, or have go bags ready, to leave for a few days until the Government can restore the peace.
That‘s what happens when you elect a 36 yr old liberal attorney ‘community organizer’ (whatever that is), 1 term city council member to mayor of a major city. Obviously was completely in over his head from the beginning. Ordering the abandoning of the police station to the rioters was the dumbest, most spineless thing we’ve seen yet.
I feel the same way about a man who has never run a government or had any role in government being the President.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Ibanez wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:45 am
BDKJMU wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:28 am
I feel the same way about a man who has never run a government or had any role in government being the President.
What does Obama have to do with this?
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Deblasio: Calls for a ‘light touch’ when dealing with the rioters. Gets blasted by NYPD Sgt’s assoc:

Deblasio said yesterday, after Sat night’s looting and violence, unlike in other large cities, the Nat Guard wasn’t needed, nor was a curfew. Last night- more out of control looting and violence (esp SoHo), mostly late night, early AM, which would have been after curfew hours. Hundreds more arrests, including Deblasio’s own 25 yr old daughter.

You can’t make this shit up.. :lol: Deblasio, another big city mayor that’s been a complete failure during this..
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

SDHornet wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:48 am

Obama, albeit limited and brief at the National level, had roles in government before becoming POTUS.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump- ... u-are-weak
You’re so damn cute. :lol:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

I’m sure Philly is typical of large democrat run cities with out of control violence & looting- the mayor and the police leadership have been utter failures. The below was about Sat’s violence & looting. Sun was even worse. National Guard has been called in, albeit 2 days too late.
As city officials on Sunday sought to explain how peaceful protests over police brutality a day earlier had morphed into looting and chaos in Center City, Philadelphia Police Commissioner Danielle Outlaw acknowledged that the department’s plan for responding to the situation “did not happen as quickly as I would’ve liked it to occur.”

Some within the department grumbled privately that officials were slow in preparing for protests that were not unexpected, leaving the city under-protected and under-resourced as pent-up frustration and anger swelled over last week’s killing of George Floyd while in the custody of Minneapolis police.

John McNesby, president of the Fraternal Order of Police Lodge 5, which represents the Philadelphia rank and file, said in an interview Sunday that he didn’t believe enough officers had been deployed before the otherwise peaceful protests gave way to violence. And the union he leads took an unusually public swipe at the department, tweeting: “Does [Internal Affairs] handle complaints for lack of strategic planning, leadership and basic understanding of crowd control? Asking for a few thousand friends.”
https://www.inquirer.com/news/philadelp ... 00531.html
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Post by Chizzang »

wow... do at least "some" research before posting that badly

:lol:
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:14 am I’m sure Philly is typical of large democrat run cities with out of control violence & looting- the mayor and the police leadership have been utter failures. The below was about Sat’s violence & looting. Sun was even worse. National Guard has been called in, albeit 2 days too late.
As city officials on Sunday sought to explain how peaceful protests over police brutality a day earlier had morphed into looting and chaos in Center City, Philadelphia Police Commissioner Danielle Outlaw acknowledged that the department’s plan for responding to the situation “did not happen as quickly as I would’ve liked it to occur.”

Some within the department grumbled privately that officials were slow in preparing for protests that were not unexpected, leaving the city under-protected and under-resourced as pent-up frustration and anger swelled over last week’s killing of George Floyd while in the custody of Minneapolis police.

John McNesby, president of the Fraternal Order of Police Lodge 5, which represents the Philadelphia rank and file, said in an interview Sunday that he didn’t believe enough officers had been deployed before the otherwise peaceful protests gave way to violence. And the union he leads took an unusually public swipe at the department, tweeting: “Does [Internal Affairs] handle complaints for lack of strategic planning, leadership and basic understanding of crowd control? Asking for a few thousand friends.”
https://www.inquirer.com/news/philadelp ... 00531.html
If it's so painstakingly obvious that Democrats suck at law and order, it's a wonder that any are ever elected.
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:52 am Deblasio: Calls for a ‘light touch’ when dealing with the rioters. Gets blasted by NYPD Sgt’s assoc:

Deblasio said yesterday, after Sat night’s looting and violence, unlike in other large cities, the Nat Guard wasn’t needed, nor was a curfew. Last night- more out of control looting and violence (esp SoHo), mostly late night, early AM, which would have been after curfew hours. Hundreds more arrests, including Deblasio’s own 25 yr old daughter.

You can’t make this shit up.. :lol: Deblasio, another big city mayor that’s been a complete failure during this..
According to Ibanez this is also Trumps fault. Weak ass bitch being a weak ass bitch, supported by weak ass bitches

SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Chizzang wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:17 am

Oh almost one term as a state senator and some time (almost 8 years) spent in state government is suppose to mean something? Mmkay.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:26 am
BDKJMU wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:52 am Deblasio: Calls for a ‘light touch’ when dealing with the rioters. Gets blasted by NYPD Sgt’s assoc:

According to Ibanez this is also Trumps fault. Weak ass bitch being a weak ass bitch, supported by weak ass bitches
I didn't say any of this was Trump's fault.
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Post by Winterborn »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:41 am
ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:34 am

How would I know he used to bang super models and I can only manage brunettes that are 8s or 9s?
FYP. I don't think he's seen the inside of Melania's thighs in quite a while. Rumor has it that Epstein said Lil Donnie tried to compensate for his small appendages by taking it all and swallowing.
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

SDHornet wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:27 am

Oh almost one term as a state senator and some time (almost 8 years) spent in state government is suppose to mean something? Mmkay.
He would have been more dangerous if he knew more.

:rimshot:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Who of the following is more similar to "a 36 yr old liberal attorney ‘community organizer’ (whatever that is), 1 term city council member" when it comes to lacking experience?

1) A four year US Senator who has also served in a state Senate, or

2) A real estate developer and reality TV personality
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Post by Winterborn »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:41 am

Who of the following is more similar to "a 36 yr old liberal attorney ‘community organizer’ (whatever that is), 1 term city council member" when it comes to lacking experience?

1) A four year US Senator who has also served in a state Senate, or

2) A real estate developer and reality TV personality
When they call the roll in the Senate, the Senators do not know whether to answer 'Present' or 'Not guilty.' - Theodore Roosevelt
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

Ibanez wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:30 am
ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:26 am
I didn't say any of this was Trump's fault.
So you want him to apologize for something thats not his fault? :?

There is no need for him to address anything about this :? Its a waste of time and the media already has their responses ready to negatively attack him if and when he does it. Its in this script. Hes winning