Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Re: Here We Go Again (Minneapolis, MN)

Post by houndawg »

SDHornet wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:17 am
houndawg wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:01 pm

Yes, I've taken some physics classes. You?

All three cops had their full weight on him and he was hancuffed face down while he begged for his life for 9 minutes. 3 cops averaging 160 lbs. each dressed is close to 500 lbs. PM me if you would like some help with the math.
Yes, 2 of them plus dynamics and a statics course (and some structures to boot). Not all that weight was on his "neck area". Be better.
yep, me too, all Calculus/DiffEQ based - I didn't say all the weight was on his neck, obviously it wasn't, but more than enough was - but hey, if you question the theory it should be easy test, just put your hands behind your back while prone and have three friends kneel on you. And feel free to show me precisely where your math disagrees with my math. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Meanwhile, trained Marxist BLM cofounder purchases 3.2 million in properties. Also eyeing properties in the Albany resort area outside Nassau that are priced between $5 million and $20.
https://nypost.com/2021/04/10/inside-bl ... ing-binge/
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
clenz
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by clenz »

There no corruption in police. Only a very tiny fraction of one percent of bad apples

https://www.vice.com/en/article/8xvzwp/ ... eals-vgtrn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

houndawg wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:39 pm
Gil Dobie wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:20 pm

No doubt the kid panicked after they took his hand-cuffs off. He should have been arrested for the warrant, and if he had been tased, he would have. Manslaughter is the proper charge. As you said, she sounded like she had a lot of remorse for her terrible mistake.
26 years on the job and she doesn't know which side her taser is on? This lying cunt is just trying to save her pension.
Did you watch the unedited video?
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Gil Dobie wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:25 am
houndawg wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:39 pm

26 years on the job and she doesn't know which side her taser is on? This lying cunt is just trying to save her pension.
Did you watch the unedited video?
I don't know if its the unedited one or not and I'm not saying the kid is a boy scout. But don't you think that after 26 years on the job she should know where her taser is? C'mon.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

AZGrizFan wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:34 pm
clenz wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:11 pm
White cop

Or

Black man who dared do a drug

This case has actually made it REAL easy to see the reasons people root for him

I hope he fries.
He can’t fryz 1st degree murder isn’t one of the charges. Even if it was, Minnesota doesn’t have the death penalty/electric chair. And most states that still have the death penalty don’t fry people but rather lethal injection. Just looked up inly 9 states still use the electric chair.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Yesterday announced officer who shot & killed Ashley Babbitt won’t be charged. She was unarmed & not physically resisting. Justice Dept statement:
“Based on that investigation, officials determined that there is insufficient evidence to support a criminal prosecution,”
Didn’t see the news media all over this. Oh wait, she was white, nevermind, nothing to see here.
andy7171
Firefly
Firefly
I am a fan of: Wiping.
A.K.A.: HE HATE ME

Post by andy7171 »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:21 am Yesterday announced officer who shot & killed Ashley Babbitt won’t be charged. She was unarmed & not physically resisting. Justice Dept statement:
“Based on that investigation, officials determined that there is insufficient evidence to support a criminal prosecution,”
Didn’t see the news media all over this. Oh wait, she was white, nevermind, nothing to see here.
The cop was black too. That's a double negative.
"Elaine, you're from Baltimore, right?"
"Yes, well, Towson actually."
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

andy7171 wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:54 am
BDKJMU wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:21 am Yesterday announced officer who shot & killed Ashley Babbitt won’t be charged. She was unarmed & not physically resisting. Justice Dept statement:

The cop was black too. That's a double negative.
Plus she was a Trumper. Triple negative.
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

houndawg wrote:
Gil Dobie wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:25 am Did you watch the unedited video?
I don't know if its the unedited one or not and I'm not saying the kid is a boy scout. But don't you think that after 26 years on the job she should know where her taser is? C'mon.
Go back and check out what I wrote earlier. I don’t think she was very experienced at all - her time in service notwithstanding

That’s my hunch but I’d put money on it. Guarantee it will come out in her trial

"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

CID1990 wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:09 am
houndawg wrote:
Go back and check out what I wrote earlier. I don’t think she was very experienced at all - her time in service notwithstanding

That’s my hunch but I’d put money on it. Guarantee it will come out in her trial
What are the odds that:
- There were reductions in force due to "defunding" the police?
- White male officers with more field experience were let go and she was transferred to fill a gap?

Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Ironic thing is she was a FTO training a black male cop, who was the one struggling to control the suspect.
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

UNI88 wrote:
CID1990 wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:09 am Go back and check out what I wrote earlier. I don’t think she was very experienced at all - her time in service notwithstanding

What are the odds that:
- There were reductions in force due to "defunding" the police?
- White male officers with more field experience were let go and she was transferred to fill a gap?

That could be possible, but there is a simpler explanation

She was weak on the street, and gravitated (or was ushered) towards indoor jobs where she didn’t have to tussle with anybody

I know she was a union rep at one point and those pogues aren’t typically street types

She could have been filling a gap, or maybe she was assigned to the street - but I would be willing to bet that less than 1/3 of her time in service was in uniform patrol. Her actions (peripheral to actually shooting the guy) were not those of an experienced officer

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Another thing she had kids 3?, so there would have been years off the street for that.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

houndawg wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:55 pm
SDHornet wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:17 am

Yes, 2 of them plus dynamics and a statics course (and some structures to boot). Not all that weight was on his "neck area". Be better.
yep, me too, all Calculus/DiffEQ based - I didn't say all the weight was on his neck, obviously it wasn't, but more than enough was - but hey, if you question the theory it should be easy test, just put your hands behind your back while prone and have three friends kneel on you. And feel free to show me precisely where your math disagrees with my math. :coffee:
Should I ingest 3 times the lethal dose of fentanyl too?
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

Meh. That incident gets filed under "play stupid games, win stupid prizes". You try and force your way into the Congressional chambers and I have no problem with security putting you down with force.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:11 am
AZGrizFan wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:34 pm

I hope he fries.
He can’t fryz 1st degree murder isn’t one of the charges. Even if it was, Minnesota doesn’t have the death penalty/electric chair. And most states that still have the death penalty don’t fry people but rather lethal injection. Just looked up inly 9 states still use the electric chair.
South Carolina is trying to bring back the firing squad.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

Ibanez wrote:
BDKJMU wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:11 am He can’t fryz 1st degree murder isn’t one of the charges. Even if it was, Minnesota doesn’t have the death penalty/electric chair. And most states that still have the death penalty don’t fry people but rather lethal injection. Just looked up inly 9 states still use the electric chair.
A lot of states are trying to bring back older methods. I believe the main manufacturers of the drugs used for lethal injections are in the EU- .. Holland comes to mind - and they are embargoing sales of those drugs to the US

clenz
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by clenz »

Just another bad apple cop being a fucking sick and giving a guy a ticket because he asked the officer for his name

89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

clenz wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:17 pm Just another bad apple cop being a fucking sick and giving a guy a ticket because he asked the officer for his name
Your disdain for police is sad.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

CID1990 wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:54 am
Ibanez wrote:
A lot of states are trying to bring back older methods. I believe the main manufacturers of the drugs used for lethal injections are in the EU- .. Holland comes to mind - and they are embargoing sales of those drugs to the US
Capital punishment is a relic that needs to be retired. :thumbdown:
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

89Hen wrote:
CID1990 wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:54 am A lot of states are trying to bring back older methods. I believe the main manufacturers of the drugs used for lethal injections are in the EU- .. Holland comes to mind - and they are embargoing sales of those drugs to the US
Capital punishment is a relic that needs to be retired. :thumbdown:
I agree. When I was younger I was ok with it but as I have gotten older I have become fully anti-capital punishment. I do not believe the State has the right to kill its own citizens outside of extreme exigent circumstances.

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SDHornet wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:36 am
houndawg wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:55 pm

Should I ingest 3 times the lethal dose of fentanyl too?
Your surrender is accepted
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

89Hen wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:30 pm
clenz wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:17 pm Just another bad apple cop being a fucking sick and giving a guy a ticket because he asked the officer for his name
Chauvin isn't getting much sympathy from other cops in the film clips that I've seen, and good on them for speaking up. Good cops calling out bad cops is going to make the good cops jobs much easier in the long run
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

houndawg wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:31 pm
89Hen wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:30 pm
Chauvin isn't getting much sympathy from other cops in the film clips that I've seen, and good on them for speaking up. Good cops calling out bad cops is going to make the good cops jobs much easier in the long run
One, I agree with you.

Two, 89 isn't posting about Chauvin, he's posting about clenz's response to the cop in that particular video. That cop was being a dick but being a dick is not a crime and is a far cry from killing or seriously injuring someone. Plus, we've all been a dick to someone at least once in our lives. In isolation that incident doesn't tell me anything. If there are a bunch of incidents like this then his supervisor needs to have a discussion with that cop if it hasn't already happened.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm