2020 General Election

Political discussions
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 25506
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:22 pm
I am a fan of: Salisbury University
Location: Republic of Western Sussex

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by Ivytalk »

SDHornet wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:43 pm
No way they let Joe debate Trump, absolutely no way.

Da fuq? :? :suspicious: :silly:
“Sure. I was wrong.” — 89Hen 7/27/2020

User avatar
CID1990
Level5
Level5
Posts: 23937
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:40 am
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990
Location: กรุงเทพมหานคร

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by CID1990 »

Ivytalk wrote:
SDHornet wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:43 pm
No way they let Joe debate Trump, absolutely no way.

Da fuq? :? :suspicious: :silly:
You know what?

The one thing that really sticks in my craw about Biden was his debate with Paul Ryan in 2012.

Ryan made a passable argument about deficit spending and Biden just laughed. He didn’t even try to make a substantive rebuttal to what Ryan said. He’d have gotten an F from my public speaking professor in school. He used his grandfatherly, dismissive demeanor to laugh through those silly capped teeth of his at a completely legitimate argument that should be answered substantively. But like Obama with that dumb “1980s called” quip, he made a mockery of honest debate. He’s no more noble on the debate stage than Trump.

The one thing I hope for (and predict) is that the Trump-Biden debates will be the least substantive in Presidential debate history. I really hope they just quip and snipe each other into oblivion because they both deserve it.

The fact that Jo Jorgensen will not be allowed on a debate stage with those two choads is the REAL “end of the Republic” canary that people should be complaining about

Fuck it if they just beat each other to death on the stage it would be the most beneficial outcome for the country except that the nutters on the fringes would start openly shooting in the streets. I cant get retired and out of this steaming pile of offal quickly enough. So sick of low info rabble


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris

User avatar
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
Posts: 18337
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:59 am
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU
Location: Philly Burbs

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by BDKJMU »

SDHornet wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:43 pm
No way they let Joe debate Trump, absolutely no way.

Da fuq? :suspicious:
BLM: Burning Looting Marxists

User avatar
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 14315
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:50 pm
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by SDHornet »


User avatar
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
Posts: 14460
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:51 am
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by GannonFan »

SDHornet wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:12 pm
His fracking waffling will lose him PA.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 54706
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:16 pm
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by Ibanez »

In recent days hackers have taken to typosquatting to mimic websites related to the 2020 presidential election, according to a Department of Homeland Security bulletin, suggesting hackers are interested in using typosquatting for political or influence motivations.

This year, the U.S. intelligence community has assessed that Iran, Russia, and China are interested in influencing the 2020 presidential election, according to the Office of Director of National Intelligence.
https://www.cyberscoop.com/typosquattin ... microsoft/
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17

User avatar
CID1990
Level5
Level5
Posts: 23937
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:40 am
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990
Location: กรุงเทพมหานคร

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by CID1990 »

Ibanez wrote:
In recent days hackers have taken to typosquatting to mimic websites related to the 2020 presidential election, according to a Department of Homeland Security bulletin, suggesting hackers are interested in using typosquatting for political or influence motivations.

This year, the U.S. intelligence community has assessed that Iran, Russia, and China are interested in influencing the 2020 presidential election, according to the Office of Director of National Intelligence.
https://www.cyberscoop.com/typosquattin ... microsoft/
That last sentence is pretty much a “well, duh”

It could be applied to the last 10 elections, adding Iran to the last 5


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris

User avatar
89Hen
Maroon Supporter
Maroon Supporter
Posts: 36285
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:13 pm
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by 89Hen »

CID1990 wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:33 pm
The fact that Jo Jorgensen will not be allowed on a debate stage with those two choads is the REAL “end of the Republic” canary that people should be complaining about
Maybe she has a few good ideas, but she loses me pretty quickly...

No American military personnel stationed in foreign countries
No military aid
No foreign aid
No American government economic sanctions or embargoes of any non-military, non-war materials going into or coming out of other countries
Repeal arbitrary quotas on the number of people who can legally enter the United States to work, visit, or reside
End the failed War on Drugs
Image

Baldy
Level4
Level4
Posts: 8388
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:38 pm
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by Baldy »

GannonFan wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:08 am
SDHornet wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:12 pm
His fracking waffling will lose him PA.
Kamala is already on the record saying she will ban it.

houndawg
Level5
Level5
Posts: 17690
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:14 pm
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg
Location: Egypt

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by houndawg »

CID1990 wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:33 pm
Ivytalk wrote:
Da fuq? :? :suspicious: :silly:
You know what?

The one thing that really sticks in my craw about Biden was his debate with Paul Ryan in 2012.

Ryan made a passable argument about deficit spending and Biden just laughed. He didn’t even try to make a substantive rebuttal to what Ryan said. He’d have gotten an F from my public speaking professor in school. He used his grandfatherly, dismissive demeanor to laugh through those silly capped teeth of his at a completely legitimate argument that should be answered substantively. But like Obama with that dumb “1980s called” quip, he made a mockery of honest debate. He’s no more noble on the debate stage than Trump.

The one thing I hope for (and predict) is that the Trump-Biden debates will be the least substantive in Presidential debate history. I really hope they just quip and snipe each other into oblivion because they both deserve it.

The fact that Jo Jorgensen will not be allowed on a debate stage with those two choads is the REAL “end of the Republic” canary that people should be complaining about

Fuck it if they just beat each other to death on the stage it would be the most beneficial outcome for the country except that the nutters on the fringes would start openly shooting in the streets. I cant get retired and out of this steaming pile of offal quickly enough. So sick of low info rabble


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'd say the nation deserves a cunt like Biden if it didn't already have a much cuntier cunt "in charge".
Subvert the dominant paradigm

houndawg
Level5
Level5
Posts: 17690
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:14 pm
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg
Location: Egypt

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by houndawg »

CID1990 wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:33 pm
Ivytalk wrote:
Da fuq? :? :suspicious: :silly:
You know what?

The one thing that really sticks in my craw about Biden was his debate with Paul Ryan in 2012.

Ryan made a passable argument about deficit spending and Biden just laughed. He didn’t even try to make a substantive rebuttal to what Ryan said. He’d have gotten an F from my public speaking professor in school. He used his grandfatherly, dismissive demeanor to laugh through those silly capped teeth of his at a completely legitimate argument that should be answered substantively. But like Obama with that dumb “1980s called” quip, he made a mockery of honest debate. He’s no more noble on the debate stage than Trump.

The one thing I hope for (and predict) is that the Trump-Biden debates will be the least substantive in Presidential debate history. I really hope they just quip and snipe each other into oblivion because they both deserve it.

The fact that Jo Jorgensen will not be allowed on a debate stage with those two choads is the REAL “end of the Republic” canary that people should be complaining about

Fuck it if they just beat each other to death on the stage it would be the most beneficial outcome for the country except that the nutters on the fringes would start openly shooting in the streets. I cant get retired and out of this steaming pile of offal quickly enough. So sick of low info rabble


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Surely you aren't surprised? This nation of cunts got handed the whole world after WW2 and has already pissed it away
Subvert the dominant paradigm

User avatar
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 8969
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:30 am
I am a fan of: UNI
A.K.A.: Unification88
Location: Fence Sitter & Ball-Sack Splitter

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by UNI88 »

houndawg wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:10 am
CID1990 wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:33 pm

You know what?

The one thing that really sticks in my craw about Biden was his debate with Paul Ryan in 2012.

Ryan made a passable argument about deficit spending and Biden just laughed. He didn’t even try to make a substantive rebuttal to what Ryan said. He’d have gotten an F from my public speaking professor in school. He used his grandfatherly, dismissive demeanor to laugh through those silly capped teeth of his at a completely legitimate argument that should be answered substantively. But like Obama with that dumb “1980s called” quip, he made a mockery of honest debate. He’s no more noble on the debate stage than Trump.

The one thing I hope for (and predict) is that the Trump-Biden debates will be the least substantive in Presidential debate history. I really hope they just quip and snipe each other into oblivion because they both deserve it.

The fact that Jo Jorgensen will not be allowed on a debate stage with those two choads is the REAL “end of the Republic” canary that people should be complaining about

Fuck it if they just beat each other to death on the stage it would be the most beneficial outcome for the country except that the nutters on the fringes would start openly shooting in the streets. I cant get retired and out of this steaming pile of offal quickly enough. So sick of low info rabble


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'd say the nation deserves a cunt like Biden if it didn't already have a much cuntier cunt "in charge".
Are we ranking the cuntyness of our recent major party presidential candidates? Is this like MFK? Fun!

cunty - Biden
cuntier - Trump
cuntiest - Hillary

honorable mention but too big of a pussy to be cunty - Bernie

If Biden wins, can we have President Haley in 2024 so that we can get away from cunts and put an adult in the White House?

houndawg
Level5
Level5
Posts: 17690
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:14 pm
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg
Location: Egypt

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by houndawg »

UNI88 wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:19 am
houndawg wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:10 am


I'd say the nation deserves a cunt like Biden if it didn't already have a much cuntier cunt "in charge".
Are we ranking the cuntyness of our recent major party presidential candidates? Is this like MFK? Fun!

cunty - Biden
cuntier - Trump
cuntiest - Hillary

honorable mention but too big of a pussy to be cunty - Bernie

If Biden wins, can we have President Haley in 2024 so that we can get away from cunts and put an adult in the White House?
She'll be long-forgotten by then. :coffee:
Subvert the dominant paradigm

User avatar
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 14315
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:50 pm
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by SDHornet »

UNI88 wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:19 am
houndawg wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:10 am


I'd say the nation deserves a cunt like Biden if it didn't already have a much cuntier cunt "in charge".
Are we ranking the cuntyness of our recent major party presidential candidates? Is this like MFK? Fun!

cunty - Biden
cuntier - Trump
cuntiest - Hillary

honorable mention but too big of a pussy to be cunty - Bernie

If Biden wins, can we have President Haley in 2024 so that we can get away from cunts and put an adult in the White House?
Bernie takes the "cuckiest cunt" slot.

And good list btw. :lol: :thumb:

User avatar
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 14315
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:50 pm
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by SDHornet »


∞∞∞
Level5
Level5
Posts: 11447
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:30 am

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by ∞∞∞ »

Thanks for the link, I guess?

It shows Trump being mauled by Biden in the electoral college and Donks winning both chambers.

User avatar
CID1990
Level5
Level5
Posts: 23937
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:40 am
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990
Location: กรุงเทพมหานคร

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by CID1990 »

UNI88 wrote:
houndawg wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:10 am
I'd say the nation deserves a cunt like Biden if it didn't already have a much cuntier cunt "in charge".
Are we ranking the cuntyness of our recent major party presidential candidates? Is this like MFK? Fun!

cunty - Biden
cuntier - Trump
cuntiest - Hillary

honorable mention but too big of a pussy to be cunty - Bernie

If Biden wins, can we have President Haley in 2024 so that we can get away from cunts and put an adult in the White House?
An adult that doesn’t have to eat soft foods, anyway.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris

User avatar
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
Posts: 18337
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:59 am
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU
Location: Philly Burbs

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by BDKJMU »

Trump overtakes Biden as favorite to win in November: Betfair Exchange

.....These bets in part aided Trump to take the lead, after being neck-and-neck with Biden earlier this week, completing a stunning recovery in the betting markets.

“In August, Trump had the worst odds for re-election of any sitting President in history and defeat to Biden was looking increasingly likely,” Darren Hughes, spokesperson at Flutter Entertainment unit Betfair Exchange, said......
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN25T1L6
BLM: Burning Looting Marxists

Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 25506
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:22 pm
I am a fan of: Salisbury University
Location: Republic of Western Sussex

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by Ivytalk »

BDKJMU wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:43 pm
Trump overtakes Biden as favorite to win in November: Betfair Exchange

.....These bets in part aided Trump to take the lead, after being neck-and-neck with Biden earlier this week, completing a stunning recovery in the betting markets.

“In August, Trump had the worst odds for re-election of any sitting President in history and defeat to Biden was looking increasingly likely,” Darren Hughes, spokesperson at Flutter Entertainment unit Betfair Exchange, said......
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN25T1L6
JSO “but it’s not scientific” in 3-2-1...
“Sure. I was wrong.” — 89Hen 7/27/2020

kalm
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 46774
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:36 pm
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud
Location: Northern Palouse

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by kalm »

Trumps’ active duty military numbers have plummeted...

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pent ... for-biden/
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
CID1990
Level5
Level5
Posts: 23937
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:40 am
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990
Location: กรุงเทพมหานคร

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by CID1990 »

kalm wrote:Trumps’ active duty military numbers have plummeted...

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pent ... for-biden/
Probably not enough to stop purple states from their usual contesting of absentee ballots from APO addresses.

FL literally threw out scads of them in 2000.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris

User avatar
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 14315
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:50 pm
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by SDHornet »


kalm
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 46774
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:36 pm
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud
Location: Northern Palouse

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by kalm »

SDHornet wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:34 am
Yeah...he nailed it! :lol:
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
Posts: 18337
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:59 am
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU
Location: Philly Burbs

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by BDKJMU »

The left said how terrible it was Trump was going to Kenosha. Then right afterwards, Biden goes. Lol..
BLM: Burning Looting Marxists

Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 25506
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:22 pm
I am a fan of: Salisbury University
Location: Republic of Western Sussex

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by Ivytalk »

BDKJMU wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:47 am
The left said how terrible it was Trump was going to Kenosha. Then right afterwards, Biden goes. Lol..
And neither of them took a political risk: Biden visited the victim and his supporters, while Trump met with police and burned-out business owners. Two Americas, indeed.
“Sure. I was wrong.” — 89Hen 7/27/2020

Post Reply