houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by houndawg »

SDHornet wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:53 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:42 pm Hammer and Scorecard.

We'll see if there is any truth behind this.
Nothing will come of it in the near future. Maybe in 30 years or something.

I'm not sure what the Trump legal team's angle is, but having Rudy make a speech with a broad accusations of fraud is the wrong tact imo (unless they have a mountain of evidence which is doubtful at this time). Trump and his team should be hammering the statistical analysis angle and the astronomical odds at which some of the early analysis is revealing. Follow that up with hammering the "software glitch" in the counting machines that are used in about 30 states and demand hand counted audits in whatever areas make the most sense (MI, WI, PA, GA, AZ and maybe NC & NV).
...probably a bad flux capacitor in the vote generator. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
Vidav
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: The Russian

Post by Vidav »

AZGrizFan wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:18 pm
Vidav wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:07 pm You guys are so funny. Waaaaaah my candidate lost. Voter fraud. :lol:

Provide some evidence that isn't a tweet, please. Something real.
Coming from the party that “waaaaaaah-ed” for 4 years about collusion that wasn’t real, that’s rich bro.

Enjoy your Red governor, state house, state senate and state senators. :rofl: :rofl:
It is true, Montana is a disappointment. But how was the collusion not real? :coffee:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:56 pm
UNI88 wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:47 pm
I don't think it will amount to anything but anomalies should be investigated. Are you afraid that they might find something substantive?
I already said: they should present their evidence in court.

Spamming Twitter posts ain't gonna do it. I'm saying noone here has time to research and investigate every Tweet SDHornet finds. It's a gish gallop. If anything he posts is true, it shouldn end up in court and the truth will come out
Are you missing the irony of the architect of the 5,000+ post Russia collusion conspiracy megathread telling someone to "go outside for a walk or something" because they're posting about a conspiracy?
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:11 pm
Skjellyfetti wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:56 pm

I already said: they should present their evidence in court.

Spamming Twitter posts ain't gonna do it. I'm saying noone here has time to research and investigate every Tweet SDHornet finds. It's a gish gallop. If anything he posts is true, it shouldn end up in court and the truth will come out
Your shit in the Russia thread was worthless but you kept posting it.

Where was your proof Comrade? :kisswink:
Lawl, tinfoil Jelly telling someone else not to tinfoil..
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

So what if Trump wins this through getting illegal ballots tossed?

Holy shit.

I don't think I've seen this much hatred on FB in my life. None of it bothers me, as this board makes you immune to that stuff, but I'm seeing some real poor winning going on, especially when it's directed at Trump supporters and not Trump.

If Trump does win, it will push so many people over the edge.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

Vidav wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:08 pm
AZGrizFan wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:18 pm

Coming from the party that “waaaaaaah-ed” for 4 years about collusion that wasn’t real, that’s rich bro.

Enjoy your Red governor, state house, state senate and state senators. :rofl: :rofl:
It is true, Montana is a disappointment. But how was the collusion not real? :coffee:
Go read Jelly’s fictional thread on it. :coffee:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:18 am
Ibanez wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:47 am
$100M give or take $10M

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The SC race had 180 million.
The AZ race had 145 million.
https://www.opensecrets.org/elections-o ... y=allcands
These 2 races for will for control of EVERYTHING, the difference between the democrats having a shot at court packing, implementing portions of the Green New Deal, eliminating the Trump tax cuts, gun bans, etc, etc, etc. The 2 GA races I think will be the 2 most exspensive Senate races in US history, by far. While my previous reply of 1 billion was too high, I'd 500 million.
What tax cuts?

Republicans, Not Biden, Are About to Raise Your Taxes
President Trump and his congressional allies hoodwinked us. The law they passed initially lowered taxes for most Americans, but it built-in automatic, stepped tax increases every two years that begin in 2021 and that by 2027 would affect nearly everyone but people at the top of the economic hierarchy. All taxpayer income groups with incomes of $75,000 and under — that’s about 65 percent of taxpayers — will face a higher tax rate in 2027 than in 2019.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Still no one called Alaska yet. 50% to 63% (depemding on who you look at) reported with Trump up by almost 30...Ballots being delivered by dogsled..

Still no one called GA, NC.
Still 4 of 5 networks not called AZ, only Fox.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:11 am
BDKJMU wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:18 am
The SC race had 180 million.
The AZ race had 145 million.
https://www.opensecrets.org/elections-o ... y=allcands
These 2 races for will for control of EVERYTHING, the difference between the democrats having a shot at court packing, implementing portions of the Green New Deal, eliminating the Trump tax cuts, gun bans, etc, etc, etc. The 2 GA races I think will be the 2 most exspensive Senate races in US history, by far. While my previous reply of 1 billion was too high, I'd 500 million.
What tax cuts?

President Trump and his congressional allies hoodwinked us. The law they passed initially lowered taxes for most Americans, but it built-in automatic, stepped tax increases every two years that begin in 2021 and that by 2027 would affect nearly everyone but people at the top of the economic hierarchy. All taxpayer income groups with incomes of $75,000 and under — that’s about 65 percent of taxpayers — will face a higher tax rate in 2027 than in 2019.
NYT article behind a paywall.
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

BDKJMU wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:20 am Still no one called GA, NC.
GA isn't going to be called. They only call it if it is clear it's not going to a recount. It's definitely going to a recount.

Trump trending like he will probably overtake Biden in AZ. STOP COUNTING!! WHERE ARE THE GOP FINDING THESE BALLOTS? ;)
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:31 am
BDKJMU wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:20 am Still no one called GA, NC.
GA isn't going to be called. They only call it if it is clear it's not going to a recount. It's definitely going to a recount.

Trump trending like he will probably overtake Biden in AZ. STOP COUNTING!! WHERE ARE THE GOP FINDING THESE BALLOTS? ;)
NC difference (1.4%, 98% in) more than WI (.6%) and PA (.8%). Why hasn’t NC been called then?
Last edited by BDKJMU on Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

BDKJMU wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:00 am
Skjellyfetti wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:31 am

NC difference (1.4%, 98% in) more than double WI (.6%). Why hasn’t NC been called then?
They accept mail in ballots postmarked by election day until Nov 12. It will be a trivial number. But, be patient. Trump will win North Carolina.
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:25 am
UNI88 wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:11 am

What tax cuts?

This was well covered when the tax cuts were being debated. Recycled Two Santa Claus Theory in full effect.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:37 am
BDKJMU wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:25 am
This was well covered when the tax cuts were being debated. Recycled Two Santa Claus Theory in full effect.
The link goes to a summary of the article which covers the main points. BDanKlebiter can't refute it so he deflects. Jelly does the same thing.
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:06 am I think the next big break in the hunt for evidence of fraud will be Rudy miraculously finding generate_fake_ballots.py on Hunter's laptop

:D
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
Col Hogan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: William & Mary

Post by Col Hogan »

I wonder why Trump wants a recount in Wisconsin???

“Tolerance and Apathy are the last virtues of a dying society.” Aristotle

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:56 am
kalm wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:37 am

The link goes to a summary of the article which covers the main points. BDanKlebiter can't refute it so he deflects. Jelly does the same thing.
-Wrong that I can’t refute.
-The above article is wrong saying that people at the top wouldn’t be affected by the expiration in 2027, according to the below article.

8 years of paying less taxes, followed by 2 years of phaseout to right back where we were at in 2017. The net effect of that is EVEN IF the tax cuts are allowed to expire on the middle class, they will pay less taxes 2018-2027 than if there had been no tax cuts at all, and will pay the same 2028 and onward compared to if there had been no tax cuts at all.
On a conventional basis, the TCJA would result in an increase in after-tax income for taxpayers in all income groups from 2018 to 2025.
In 2026 and 2027, the expiration of the individual income tax cuts will result in a reduction of after-tax income for taxpayers in all income groups relative to prior law on a conventional basis.
https://taxfoundation.org/the-distribut ... xt-decade/
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Col Hogan wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:25 pm I wonder why Trump wants a recount in Wisconsin???

Do you have a link to the data in the Tweet?

This seems to contradict it. :suspicious:
All of Milwaukee's wards reported more registered voters than votes cast

All of the City of Milwaukee's wards reported more registered voters than votes cast in the 2020 presidential election, according to the latest data from the Milwaukee County Clerk.

That is contrary to false reports circulating on the internet, including an article from Milwaukee City Wire, that allege that seven wards reported more votes than registered voters.
https://www.tmj4.com/news/election-2020 ... votes-cast
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:46 pm
SDHornet wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:53 pm

Nothing will come of it in the near future. Maybe in 30 years or something.

I'm not sure what the Trump legal team's angle is, but having Rudy make a speech with a broad accusations of fraud is the wrong tact imo (unless they have a mountain of evidence which is doubtful at this time). Trump and his team should be hammering the statistical analysis angle and the astronomical odds at which some of the early analysis is revealing. Follow that up with hammering the "software glitch" in the counting machines that are used in about 30 states and demand hand counted audits in whatever areas make the most sense (MI, WI, PA, GA, AZ and maybe NC & NV).
...probably a bad flux capacitor in the vote generator. :coffee:
If the lady who brought it up is full of it, I will forgo any sort of media the rest of my life. She's the attorney that has taken Mike Flynn from going to jail to getting the government to drop the case once the judge agrees. It would mean you simply cannot find any true news out there.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:41 pm
Skjellyfetti wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:06 am I think the next big break in the hunt for evidence of fraud will be Rudy miraculously finding generate_fake_ballots.py on Hunter's laptop

:D
She's on Trump's side. You misinterpreted her joke.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:53 pm She's on Trump's side. You misinterpreted her joke.
Kaitlin Bennett makes BDK seem moderate.
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

I didn't look to see and somebody might already have posted something along these lines. But I'll post it.

What's going on with people acting like something nefarious went on because Biden made up ground in States where mail in votes were counted after election day is very bad. It was to be expected. If you were paying attention to what was going on with Pennsylvania as of election day, for example, you knew that Trump likely did not have a large enough lead at the end of live voting to withstand the advantage Biden had in mail in votes.

The article at https://www.politico.com/.../democrats-more-mail-in... was posted on election day, November 3. The author reports that, as of then, about 1.6 million Pennsylvania mail ballots had been received from Democrats, 586,000 had been received from Republicans, and 278,000 had been received from Independents. That means there were more than a million more Democrat votes than Republican votes among votes yet to be counted.

Also, this year, Independents broke for Biden. Trump's lead after election day was about 600,000 votes. Any smart betting person would've bet Biden was going to overcome his lead as mail in ballots were counted and win the State.

And the same is true of other States where mail in ballots were counted after election day. Nationally, polls prior to the election indicated that about 50% of Democrats planned to vote by mail while about 25% of Republicans did. So you would expect Democrats to have about a 2:1 edge when those votes were counted.

It wasn't cheating. It was just math and the way in which supporters of two candidates opted to vote.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:51 pm
Col Hogan wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:25 pm I wonder why Trump wants a recount in Wisconsin???

Do you have a link to the data in the Tweet?

This seems to contradict it. :suspicious:
All of Milwaukee's wards reported more registered voters than votes cast

All of the City of Milwaukee's wards reported more registered voters than votes cast in the 2020 presidential election, according to the latest data from the Milwaukee County Clerk.

That is contrary to false reports circulating on the internet, including an article from Milwaukee City Wire, that allege that seven wards reported more votes than registered voters.
https://www.tmj4.com/news/election-2020 ... votes-cast
I'm sure what you're getting at is correct. Memes like that go around all the time then when you finally have a chance to get the true story you find out that they are nonsense. Republicans have been chasing the "voter fraud" white whale for as long as I can remember and they've never been able to really show that it's been a meaningful factor. Not that it doesn't occur at all. But it really is time for Republicans to drop that crap.

Actually, to my recollection, in recent years voter fraud that has been documented appears to have been practiced more by Republicans anyway.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

Official Milwaukee vote Link

273 City of Milwaukee Ward 273 - 671 612 Registered voters followed by people that voted, less than 100%.
274 City of Milwaukee Ward 274 - 702 611
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

89Hen wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 6:04 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:53 pm She's on Trump's side. You misinterpreted her joke.
Kaitlin Bennett makes BDK seem moderate.
So she wasn't joking, she really thinks that the evidence of fraud must be on Hunter's laptop?