houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:10 pm
.000004% of discovered, proven voter fraud. However, absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. I posted this back in 2014 and 2015.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=43442&p=984430&hil ... ud#p984430
just a distraction from the real issue: voter suppression
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:41 am Facebook now colluding with the Biden campaign trying to censor the NY Post story.
https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/facebook- ... -campaign/
Other news outlets are now linking the story. Facebook going to censor them to?
Dude, do you not realize at this point that the reason Facebook did that is because it's misinformation? This is what I'm talking about with respect to the "conservative" side looking stupid with its buying conspiracy theories and such.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

Watching some video of people attending today's Trump rally. We can't do it of course. But there is an argument to be made for identifying reproductive age people who attend those rallies and sterilizing them for the sake of the gene pool.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

JohnStOnge wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:05 pm Watching some video of people attending today's Trump rally. We can't do it of course. But there is an argument to be made for identifying reproductive age people who attend those rallies and sterilizing them for the sake of the gene pool.
And there it is. Full blown TDS has officially set in.

You HAVE lost your marbles.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

Ibanez wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:37 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:09 pm

If I took Trump literally, then no. But it was pretty obvious he meant through better trade negotiations and other options like fees on visas, when he proposed the ideas in his position papers before he was elected.

I keep saying he sounds like any boss at a big company. No matter how bad something is, it's great! Sounds just like our CEO right now.
Yeah no. Trump was and still is full of it. Mexico isn't paying for anything. That as just bait for the GOP masses.
You can't see it because you are playing 2D checkers, while Trump is playing 4D chess.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

JohnStOnge wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:29 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:41 am Facebook now colluding with the Biden campaign trying to censor the NY Post story.
Dude, do you not realize at this point that the reason Facebook did that is because it's misinformation? This is what I'm talking about with respect to the "conservative" side looking stupid with its buying conspiracy theories and such.
So the e-mails are fake? Fakebook allowed the Atlantic hit piece October Surprise, based on anonymous sources, of Trump's trip to the Aisne-Marnes American Cemetery, to be spread on their platforms, despite 16+ named people who were with Trump on the trip, who said it never happened.

Twitter already admitted they were WRONG to block the NY Post story.
https://www.foxnews.com/tech/twitter-ce ... acceptable
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

AZGrizFan wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:54 pm
JohnStOnge wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:05 pm Watching some video of people attending today's Trump rally. We can't do it of course. But there is an argument to be made for identifying reproductive age people who attend those rallies and sterilizing them for the sake of the gene pool.
And there it is. Full blown TDS has officially set in.

You HAVE lost your marbles.
Herr JSO Mengele is probably the most batshit crazy poster on here, and that's saying something..
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Post by Baldy »

JohnStOnge wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:29 pm
Are you really this dumb in real life or are you just playing a role on this forum? :?

:lol:
Pwns
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Friggin' Southern
A.K.A.: FCS_pwns_FBS (AGS)

Post by Pwns »

When even Glenn Greenwald calls out Twitter and FB for that...
Celebrate Diversity.*
*of appearance only. Restrictions apply.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:34 pm
Ibanez wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:37 am Yeah no. Trump was and still is full of it. Mexico isn't paying for anything. That as just bait for the GOP masses.
You can't see it because you are playing 2D checkers, while Trump is playing 4D chess.
Dangit. Go-fish!

Wait..wrong game... damnit. :ohno:
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Pwns wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:34 pm When even Glenn Greenwald calls out Twitter and FB for that...
Link?

Many on the left have a problem with social media.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:33 am
The Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee is investigating newly released emails that reveal that Hunter Biden introduced his father, former Vice President Joe Biden, to a top executive at Ukrainian natural gas firm Burisma Holdings in 2015 at Hunter's request.

Committee Chairman Ron Johnson, R-Wis., told Fox News on Wednesday that the committee has been in touch with the person who provided the emails and was in the process of validating the information.

The emails in question were obtained by the New York Post and revealed that Biden’s son introduced the then-vice president to a top executive at Ukrainian natural gas firm Burisma Holdings less than a year before he pressured government officials in Ukraine to fire prosecutor Viktor Shokin, who was investigating the company.

"We regularly speak with individuals who email the committee’s whistleblower account to determine whether we can validate their claims," Johnson told Fox News. "Although we consider those communications to be confidential, because the individual in this instance spoke with the media about his contact with the committee, we can confirm receipt of his email complaint, have been in contact with the whistleblower, and are in the process of validating the information he provided.”

The Post report revealed that Biden, at Hunter’s request, met with Vadym Pozharskyi in April 2015 in Washington, D.C.

The meeting was mentioned in an email of appreciation, according to the Post, that Pozharskyi sent to Hunter Biden on April 17, 2015 — a year after Hunter took on his lucrative position on the board of Burisma.

“Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together. It’s realty [sic] an honor and pleasure,” the email read.

An earlier email from May 2014 also showed Pozharskyi, reportedly a top Burisma executive, asking Hunter for “advice on how you could use your influence” on the company’s behalf, the Post reported.

The meeting took place less than a year before the former vice president purportedly pressured government officials in Ukraine to fire prosecutor Viktor Shokin.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter ... ive-laptop
https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/hunter-bi ... risma-pay/

Yet Joe knew nothing about Hunter's shady business dealings.. :roll:
That's it...i'm not voting for Hunter Biden next month. :roll:

I'm sure we can find something unethical or illegal done by Eric or Donald Jr. The point is - they aren't running for POTUS. Their fathers are.

And thanking for " an opportunity" sounds like nothing definitely occurred. And where did this laptop come from? Was it stolen from Hunter?
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

Ibanez wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:40 am
BDKJMU wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:33 am
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter ... ive-laptop
https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/hunter-bi ... risma-pay/

Yet Joe knew nothing about Hunter's shady business dealings.. :roll:

I'm sure we can find something unethical or illegal done by Eric or Donald Jr. The point is - they aren't running for POTUS. Their fathers are.

And thanking for " an opportunity" sounds like nothing definitely occurred. And where did this laptop come from? Was it stolen from Hunter?
I'm sure those Lincoln bedroom sleepovers people had in the past weren't anything more than "opportunities" as well. Glad we didn't get upset about those either. We should just all realize that politicians are far more ethical and honorable than we think they are and just let them go about their business of governing us without all these comments and questions. :coffee:
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

GannonFan wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:02 am
Ibanez wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:40 am

I'm sure those Lincoln bedroom sleepovers people had in the past weren't anything more than "opportunities" as well. Glad we didn't get upset about those either. We should just all realize that politicians are far more ethical and honorable than we think they are and just let them go about their business of governing us without all these comments and questions. :coffee:
We do that already. We don't hold politicians accountable.

But are Trump and Biden responsible for the alleged misdeeds of their children?
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

Ibanez wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:26 am

I'll break out the political line - "what did they know and when did they know it"? :rofl:
Pwns
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Friggin' Southern
A.K.A.: FCS_pwns_FBS (AGS)

Post by Pwns »

kalm wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:31 am
Pwns wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:34 pm When even Glenn Greenwald calls out Twitter and FB for that...
Link?

He's been going hard against it for the last day on Twitter. This is just a sample.

Celebrate Diversity.*
*of appearance only. Restrictions apply.
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO

Post by HI54UNI »

Chinazis gave Hunter millions. And god knows what coke fueled sex tapes they have of Hunter. Will China use that as leverage against a President Biden someday? Same scenario for any of Trump's kids that could have issues. If you want to be president your family needs to be pretty clean IMO. If half the shit about the extended Biden family is true they might be as corrupt as the Clintons.
If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

Pwns wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:40 am

Link?

He's been going hard against it for the last day on Twitter. This is just a sample.

This has been an awful look for Twitter and Facebook right now. Whether you like Trump or Biden or neither (assuming there isn't a weird Venn diagram where there's actually an overlap of people that like both Trump and Biden) these two social networks deciding to purposely block a story or people sharing the story is not a good path forward for managing potential misinformation. It's clumsy, arbitrary, and sure to elicit mass blowback every time they do this, and there will never be a perception that their are fair in those decisions. Not just a rabbit hole, it's a full on sink hole.
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO

Post by HI54UNI »

Hunter Biden pursued deals with a major Chinese energy company including one that would be 'interesting for me and my family', new secret emails said to be from the presidential candidate's son claim.

He also struck a deal for $30 million plus bonuses 'based on introductions alone' over three years after his father left office, then was offered a 'much more lasting and lucrative arrangement.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -firm.html

The article talks about an email and the breakdown of ownership of the company. 20% owned by Hunter plus 10% held by Hunter for the "big guy".

Who's the big guy? Joe? :suspicious:
If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

HI54UNI wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:42 am

Chinazis gave Hunter millions. And god knows what coke fueled sex tapes they have of Hunter. Will China use that as leverage against a President Biden someday? Same scenario for any of Trump's kids that could have issues. If you want to be president your family needs to be pretty clean IMO. If half the shit about the extended Biden family is true they might be as corrupt as the Clintons.
I don't disagree that you need to be clean but there's only so much a parent can do about thier adult children.

But i'm going to pull a page from the Trump playbook and just say it's all fake news. Trump is a scared little pussy with small hands, afraid of losing the election and he's slinging mud. It's fake news. Fake news. Fake..fake fake. Fake news.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

HI54UNI wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:34 am Hunter Biden pursued deals with a major Chinese energy company including one that would be 'interesting for me and my family', new secret emails said to be from the presidential candidate's son claim.

He also struck a deal for $30 million plus bonuses 'based on introductions alone' over three years after his father left office, then was offered a 'much more lasting and lucrative arrangement.'

The article talks about an email and the breakdown of ownership of the company. 20% owned by Hunter plus 10% held by Hunter for the "big guy".

Fake news. Hunter has beautiful, impressive emails. Fake news.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Ibanez wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:48 am
HI54UNI wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:42 am
I don't disagree that you need to be clean but there's only so much a parent can do about thier adult children.

But i'm going to pull a page from the Trump playbook and just say it's all fake news. Trump is a scared little pussy with small hands, afraid of losing the election and he's slinging mud. It's fake news. Fake news. Fake..fake fake. Fake news.
You're both right. Ideally a candidate is clean but life can be messy and at some point a child is an adult and is responsible for their own actions. But if Biden knew that Hunter was profiting off his family name and relationship and didn't tell him to cut it out then it reflects very poorly on him. A person with his ambitions is not being very smart if they allow something like that.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:33 am
Ibanez wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:48 am I don't disagree that you need to be clean but there's only so much a parent can do about thier adult children.

You're both right. Ideally a candidate is clean but life can be messy and at some point a child is an adult and is responsible for their own actions. But if Biden knew that Hunter was profiting off his family name and relationship and didn't tell him to cut it out then it reflects very poorly on him. A person with his ambitions is not being very smart if they allow something like that.
And that's a fair point that I can agree to.

There's still too much BDS going on around here.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

HI54UNI wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:34 am Hunter Biden pursued deals with a major Chinese energy company including one that would be 'interesting for me and my family', new secret emails said to be from the presidential candidate's son claim.

This October Surprise is pure gold...err, I mean crack. :rofl:

SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

Pwns wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:40 am

Link?