Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Old Dominion

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by TheDancinMonarch »

kalm wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:31 am
TheDancinMonarch wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:59 pm

Not recently.
There were no impartial investigations conducted by Republican state officials?
I only live in one state and Republicans here have not recently had the power to investigate anything partially or impartially. But I will say this. As all politicians are cut from the same cloth it is highly unlikely that any impartial investigations have been conducted by either party, ever. As a conservative libertarian I say a pox on both parties and the lemmings who support them.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

TheDancinMonarch wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:18 am
I only live in one state and Republicans here have not recently had the power to investigate anything partially or impartially. But I will say this. As all politicians are cut from the same cloth it is highly unlikely that any impartial investigations have been conducted by either party, ever. As a conservative libertarian I say a pox on both parties and the lemmings who support them.
:nod:
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

:thumb: I FART in their general direction
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Re: 2020 General Erection

Post by UNI88 »

Ibanez wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:05 am
:thumb: I FART in their general direction
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

Here you go. Maricopa audit in a nutshell and what I kept trying to explain to people who only heard the MCBOS side of the story. The audit would find something, bring it to light in a neutral manner, only to have MCBOS tweet out a false narrative.

In this case, the audit said the election files were deleted and MCBOS came back and tweeted "no they aren't, the audits so stupid, they don't even know the files weren't deleted" . They played this sort of 'hide the file' throughout the audit.

So, as you can see, election data was erased. This is some really sketchy shit and they don't have answers.

Everything is better with SeattleGriz
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:36 am Here you go. Maricopa audit in a nutshell and what I kept trying to explain to people who only heard the MCBOS side of the story. The audit would find something, bring it to light in a neutral manner, only to have MCBOS tweet out a false narrative.

In this case, the audit said the election files were deleted and MCBOS came back and tweeted "no they aren't, the audits so stupid, they don't even know the files weren't deleted" . They played this sort of 'hide the file' throughout the audit.

So, as you can see, election data was erased. This is some really sketchy shit and they don't have answers.

I watched it and I don't think I saw them say that they deleted the requested information after the subpoena.

I don't know why you continue with this stuff. It's obvious the Cyber Ninjas didn't know what they were doing. It's obvious that there is no evidence that anything untoward went on. It's obvious after yesterday that that Biggs guy is a Kook.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian

Post by JohnStOnge »

We had a Republican US Attorney General who had shilled for Trump on several occasions say nothing untoward went on. We had a Republican Secretary of State in Georgia who voted for Trump say nothing untoward went on. We have Republicans on the Maricopa County Election Board saying nothing untoward went on.

At some point this crap needs to stop. Biden won the election. There's absolutely no REASONABLE doubt about it. But we continue to have Trump nuts pushing this complete nonsense. And it's bad for the country.
Could I ever be a star?

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

JohnStOnge wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:30 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:36 am Here you go. Maricopa audit in a nutshell and what I kept trying to explain to people who only heard the MCBOS side of the story. The audit would find something, bring it to light in a neutral manner, only to have MCBOS tweet out a false narrative.

I watched it and I don't think I saw them say that they deleted the requested information after the subpoena.

I don't know why you continue with this stuff. It's obvious the Cyber Ninjas didn't know what they were doing. It's obvious that there is no evidence that anything untoward went on. It's obvious after yesterday that that Biggs guy is a Kook.
They were required by subpoena to provide certain files. They deleted some of those files AFTER the subpoena and moved them to a new location. They then said they didn't provide the files because the subpoena didn't ask for the moved files. How does any of that make sense?
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:24 pm
JohnStOnge wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:30 pm

They were required by subpoena to provide certain files. They deleted some of those files AFTER the subpoena and moved them to a new location. They then said they didn't provide the files because the subpoena didn't ask for the moved files. How does any of that make sense?
Also they are required by law to keep election records on file for 22 months after the election...

...oh and he data they did receive contained data from elections prior to 2020 as well. So much for the " we don't have enough hard drive space" narrative. Only a complete dumbass believes the weak ass "archive" narrative that was tried to be spun.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Womp womp

BTW, still no one from the riot convicted of "insurrection". Wonder why that is.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

SDHornet wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:33 pm Womp womp

BTW, still no one from the riot convicted of "insurrection". Wonder why that is.
I agree with Wilson.

“Democrats, never tell me again ‘We got this.’ Because you don’t have this,” he wrote. “Stay locked in your bubble that the modern GOP won’t have a mob of Bannon’s terrorists burn you to the ground and piss on the ashes. An unpunished coup is a training exercise.”

https://floridapolitics.com/archives/46 ... subpoenas/
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

SDHornet wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:17 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:24 pm

Also they are required by law to keep election records on file for 22 months after the election...

...oh and he data they did receive contained data from elections prior to 2020 as well. So much for the " we don't have enough hard drive space" narrative. Only a complete dumbass believes the weak ass "archive" narrative that was tried to be spun.
I liked how the Chairman AND Vice Chairman couldn't answer questions. WTF do they know about election security?
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:01 am

I agree with Wilson.

“Democrats, never tell me again ‘We got this.’ Because you don’t have this,” he wrote. “Stay locked in your bubble that the modern GOP won’t have a mob of Bannon’s terrorists burn you to the ground and piss on the ashes. An unpunished coup is a training exercise.”

Liz Cheney says this is not true... for whatever her word is worth.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:03 am

I agree with Wilson.

It might be Wilson’s attempt at a gentle nudge in the right direction. A profanity laced nudge.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

kalm wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:41 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:03 am

It might be Wilson’s attempt at a gentle nudge in the right direction. A profanity laced nudge.
Pedo Wilson ranted on for an additional 4 tweets following that. No, he's just butt hurt no one is going to be charged with "insurrection"...

...because J6 wasn't an insurrection. :coffee:
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

I agree with Wilson.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They learned from the best. ANTIFA and BLM wrote the playbook.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Oh.
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

poor guy got a finger broken in custody after assaulting cops.

should have backed the blue and complied. lucky he wasn't shot.
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Post by Winterborn »

There is a joke in DC that if you want to seem like you are doing something without doing something, start a committee or put together a commission.
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:52 pm poor guy got a finger broken in custody after assaulting cops.

should have backed the blue and complied. lucky he wasn't shot.
Ruh roh, somebody is butt hurt no one has been convicted under the Insurrection Act yet. Care to tell us why that is jellybelly? :lol:
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian

Post by JohnStOnge »

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/politic ... recipient/

:lol:
Nearly a year after offering up a hefty bounty for evidence of voter fraud in the wake of Donald Trump’s loss, Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick has handed out his first reward.

But instead of going to an informant who smoked out fraud by Democrats, Patrick’s five-figure payout went to a progressive poll worker in Pennsylvania whose tip led to a single conviction of illegal voting by a registered Republican.
And, really, who in their right mind thinks that, at this time in history, the Democrats are more likely to commit voter fraud? The Republican Party is totally corrupt and it has a majority of its base composed of total nut jobs. Why WOULD you expect to find that voter fraud is more likely to be practiced by Democrats?
Could I ever be a star?

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

JohnStOnge wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:56 pm https://www.dallasnews.com/news/politic ... recipient/

Nearly a year after offering up a hefty bounty for evidence of voter fraud in the wake of Donald Trump’s loss, Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick has handed out his first reward.

But instead of going to an informant who smoked out fraud by Democrats, Patrick’s five-figure payout went to a progressive poll worker in Pennsylvania whose tip led to a single conviction of illegal voting by a registered Republican.
And, really, who in their right mind thinks that, at this time in history, the Democrats are more likely to commit voter fraud? The Republican Party is totally corrupt and it has a majority of its base composed of total nut jobs. Why WOULD you expect to find that voter fraud is more likely to be practiced by Democrats?
I think there is fraud by supporters of both parties and that's why MAGAts want to limit the scope of the audits to avoid shining a spotlight on locations where fraud favored Trump.
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian

Post by JohnStOnge »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:08 pm
JohnStOnge wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:56 pm https://www.dallasnews.com/news/politic ... recipient/

I think there is fraud by supporters of both parties and that's why MAGAts want to limit the scope of the audits to avoid shining a spotlight on locations where fraud favored Trump.
I'm sure there is SOME fraud on both sides. But it is not a significant problem. It was not a significant problem during 2020. Trump lost. And if we were living in a time where we didn't have a bunch of nut jobs in the base of one of the two major political parties everybody would recognize that.
Could I ever be a star?

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

JohnStOnge wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:40 pm
I'm sure there is SOME fraud on both sides. But it is not a significant problem. It was not a significant problem during 2020. Trump lost. And if we were living in a time where we didn't have a bunch of nut jobs in the base of one of the two major political parties everybody would recognize that.
We also had a bunch of nut jobs in Congress in 2017 who insisted on impeaching Trump in attempt to overturn the results of the 2016 election that was just as valid as the 2020 election. There are nut jobs on both sides.

I acknowledge both the Republican and Democratic nut jobs but you are laser focused and can't see past the Republican nut jobs because you are biased. Wake up and smell the coffee.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

JohnStOnge wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:40 pm

Trump lost. But if Trump had WON, in the manner Biden won, with massive vote dumps in the middle of the night (even if legit), this country would have been burned to the ground in the ensuing weeks by the wingnuts on the left. You know it. I know it. The whole world knows it.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12