ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: 1995 Montana Griz
A.K.A.: Fuck Off
Location: America: and having my rights violated on a daily basis

Joementia Mania

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

I'm a black person that hates rich white people and systemic white government in a dominatingly white country.

So this is my solution to fix a system he's been in and helped create for 43 years.

Vote Joementia 2020!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/joe-b ... 0fadb5.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

ALPHAGRIZ1 - Now available in internet black

The flat earth society has members all around the globe
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5

Re: Joementia Mania

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

Biden is in better mental shape than Trump is. Anybody who has actually watched each of the two interact for 10 minutes or so knows that.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

JohnStOnge wrote:Biden is in better mental shape than Trump is. Anybody who has actually watched each of the two interact for 10 minutes or so knows that.
Both of them seem to be more stable than you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian

Post by JohnStOnge »

CID1990 wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:29 pm
JohnStOnge wrote:Biden is in better mental shape than Trump is. Anybody who has actually watched each of the two interact for 10 minutes or so knows that.

Could be. But I've watched Biden interact in interviews, etc. I think people living in the conservative echo chamber thinking he has cognitive problems are going to be sorely disappointed. He comes across as WAY more cogent and on his game than Trump does when Trump is interacting.
Could I ever be a star?

∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

I'm with JSO. Biden certainly has "senior moments" where he mixes up words or forgets to find them, but he doesn't ramble on incoherently and can hold a normal conversation.

Obviously the right wing propoganda machine focuses on Biden's old person moments, but they've completely ignored the essays worth of nonsensical stuff Trump says. And not nonsensical in that they're stupid thoughts (because Trump has plenty of those), but nonsensical in that they literally make no sense.
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian

Post by JohnStOnge »

∞∞∞ wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:50 pm I'm with JSO. Biden certainly has "senior moments" where he mixes up words or forgets to find them, but he doesn't ramble on incoherently and can hold a normal conversation.

Obviously the right wing propoganda machine focuses on Biden's old person moments, but they've completely ignored the essays worth of nonsensical stuff Trump says. And not nonsensical in that they're stupid thoughts (because Trump has plenty of those), but nonsensical in that they literally make no sense.
I don't disagree with you but when I've seen Biden interact one on one such as in interviews, etc., I don't think he comes across as having any age related cognitive issues at all. Obviously he's had moments where he lost his train of thought, etc., in some situations. If that hadn't happened the conservative echo chamber wouldn't have the snips to use. But I actually have been pleasantly surprised when I've seen him interact with media people one on one having to respond to their questions, etc. He doesn't seem to have any sharpness problem at all.
Could I ever be a star?

∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

Yeah I've watched Biden. His cognitive abilities are perfectly fine...again besides insignificant moments here and there (and we all have 'em). I don't see anything that raises a red flag.

Trump on the other hand is the complete opposite. He's worse now than in 2016 and he was pretty bad then too.
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

Biden is a fucking racist. A proven racist time and time again. The left supports that because racism is what the left does.

Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Post by Baldy »

JohnStOnge wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:41 pm

Could be. But I've watched Biden interact in interviews, etc. I think people living in the conservative echo chamber thinking he has cognitive problems are going to be sorely disappointed. He comes across as WAY more cogent and on his game than Trump does when Trump is interacting.
Your mania is interrupting any sort of rational thought. Trump's incoherent babbling is his personality. It's how he has always been. Anyone with half a brain knows that.

Biden is obviously in early stages but apparently suffering from rapidly deteriorating dementia. This will become more apparent during the planning stages for the debates. His handlers will find any reason not to hold them. Just wait and see.
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian

Post by JohnStOnge »

Below is an example. I wouldn't recommend watching the whole thing. Just watch it for a few minutes. The guy did not show evidence of age-related cognitive issues. He gets asked a variety of questions on a variety of topic. He does not struggle at all. And he comes across as far more cogent and reasonable than Trump EVER does during an interview.

Could I ever be a star?

AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

JohnStOnge wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:41 pm

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

JohnStOnge wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:13 pm Below is an example. I wouldn't recommend watching the whole thing. Just watch it for a few minutes. The guy did not show evidence of age-related cognitive issues. He gets asked a variety of questions on a variety of topic. He does not struggle at all. And he comes across as far more cogent and reasonable than Trump EVER does during an interview.

Yeah I'm not sure how anyone watches this and sees a babbling idiot with any signs of dementia. The man speaks more coherently than 90% of the congressmen I listen to on CSPAN, and it's not even close between him and Trump.

Our President's rambling incoherence gives me a bad case of vicarious embarrassment.
Vidav
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: The Russian

Post by Vidav »

ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:05 pm Biden is a fucking racist. A proven racist time and time again. The left supports that because racism is what the left does.

Oh fuck off. You are such an idiot.
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

Vidav wrote:
ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:05 pm Biden is a fucking racist. A proven racist time and time again. The left supports that because racism is what the left does.

Typical cunt no fucking counterpoint just spin and personal attacks.

We get it you have nothing because what I ststed is 100% true and there are fucking videos of that 43 years in Congress ASSHAT being a black hating son of a bitch

Vidav
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: The Russian

Post by Vidav »

ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:08 pm
Vidav wrote:
Typical cunt no fucking counterpoint just spin and personal attacks.

We get it you have nothing because what I ststed is 100% true and there are fucking videos of that 43 years in Congress ASSHAT being a black hating son of a bitch

I have decided to not engage with you going forward. I would block you but I can't because you are an admin. (Ursus if you could change that please do) So just know that I am ignoring everything you say. You are all bluster and outrage. Your response to everything is "I will follow my own rules because I am a badass! Fuck everyone! I am the best!!! I will do whatever I want!" You are the biggest fucking manchild I have ever met. Your only way to respond to things is through aggression. You couldn't form a logical statement if your life depended on it. So, whatever, keep on being a 13 year old tough guy in a 50 year old's body. Enjoy your life. I will not respond to you anymore. My only hope is that more people around here will do the same.
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

Vidav wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:20 pm
ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:08 pm Typical cunt no fucking counterpoint just spin and personal attacks.

I have decided to not engage with you going forward. I would block you but I can't because you are an admin. (Ursus if you could change that please do) So just know that I am ignoring everything you say. You are all bluster and outrage. Your response to everything is "I will follow my own rules because I am a badass! Fuck everyone! I am the best!!! I will do whatever I want!" You are the biggest fucking manchild I have ever met. Your only way to respond to things is through aggression. You couldn't form a logical statement if your life depended on it. So, whatever, keep on being a 13 year old tough guy in a 50 year old's body. Enjoy your life. I will not response to you anymore. My only hope is that more people around here will do the same.
Alfie...
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

Pussy.

Maybe I will take your moderator status away from you.......just like you tried to do you spineless coward.

ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

Col Hogan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: William & Mary

Post by Col Hogan »

I’m not to worried about Joe Biden’s mental capacity...the campaign has hired Ozzie Osborne to translate his speeches for us, so that problem has been solved...
“Tolerance and Apathy are the last virtues of a dying society.” Aristotle

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

Vidav wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:20 pm
ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:08 pm Typical cunt no fucking counterpoint just spin and personal attacks.

I have decided to not engage with you going forward. I would block you but I can't because you are an admin. (Ursus if you could change that please do) So just know that I am ignoring everything you say. You are all bluster and outrage. Your response to everything is "I will follow my own rules because I am a badass! Fuck everyone! I am the best!!! I will do whatever I want!" You are the biggest fucking manchild I have ever met. Your only way to respond to things is through aggression. You couldn't form a logical statement if your life depended on it. So, whatever, keep on being a 13 year old tough guy in a 50 year old's body. Enjoy your life. I will not respond to you anymore. My only hope is that more people around here will do the same.

You might try being a little more understanding - I don't know the details but something about taking an ass-whuppin from a liberal female in a college town......stuff like that can change a guy... :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

JohnStOnge wrote:
∞∞∞ wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:50 pm I'm with JSO. Biden certainly has "senior moments" where he mixes up words or forgets to find them, but he doesn't ramble on incoherently and can hold a normal conversation.

I don't disagree with you but when I've seen Biden interact one on one such as in interviews, etc., I don't think he comes across as having any age related cognitive issues at all. Obviously he's had moments where he lost his train of thought, etc., in some situations. If that hadn't happened the conservative echo chamber wouldn't have the snips to use. But I actually have been pleasantly surprised when I've seen him interact with media people one on one having to respond to their questions, etc. He doesn't seem to have any sharpness problem at all.
This post is going to age about as well as the one where you told us all that the coronavirus was not really any different from the flu
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian

Post by JohnStOnge »

CID1990 wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:14 am
JohnStOnge wrote:
This post is going to age about as well as the one where you told us all that the coronavirus was not really any different from the flu
We will see. He's old. Could start showing signs of dementia. But watch about five minutes of that interview I posted. At least as of then, he was fine. Also seen him interviewed more recently. So far, so good.
Could I ever be a star?

JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian

Post by JohnStOnge »

The Biden interview linked below reminded me of something else that needs to be born in mind when one is evaluating Biden's performance: He has a stuttering problem. He makes reference to it at about the 1:58 mark of the video. He is constantly having to fight that while he is talking. Some of the history is at https://thehill.com/changing-america/re ... mpaign-and.
Biden’s stutter, which he has said has affected him since childhood, is almost always undetectable for those who aren’t looking for it. But that doesn’t mean that it isn’t constantly making its presence known to the speaker himself, making it difficult to form certain sounds — a predicament only exacerbated further by nerves.
Even considering that he is battling his stutter any time he is in a conversation, the interview linked below is another example of him doing fine in a one on one exchange with an interviewer. He does not come off as "senile" at all. No, he's not the most articulate and impressive speaker in the world. But he doesn't come off as having cognitive problems either. I believe the interview was June 10; so relatively recent.

Could I ever be a star?