Kane Votes Against Mask Measure

Political discussions
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
I am a fan of: Sac State

Kane Votes Against Mask Measure

Post by SuperHornet »

Kane is mayor of Knox County, TN. He was the lone "nay" vote on a health department measure to mandate masks.

Whatever your stance on the issue, the fact that Kane of all people voted against it is pretty funny....

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/kane-glenn ... 53444.html

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Re: Kane Votes Against Mask Measure

Post by JohnStOnge »

There is no way I'd ever vote for a WWE professional wrestler. I mean, such a person has made his living by being a fake. Great if they make money. More power to them. But I never have understood how anybody could vote for somebody like that. Thought the same with Ventura. Why would you do that?
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
I am a fan of: Sac State

Post by SuperHornet »

There's a HUGE difference between predetermined outcomes and "fake," JSO. If you think professional wrestling is "fake," just ask Owen Hart. Oh, that's right, you CAN'T. He's dead because of a ring accident.

Besides, if anyone had ever slapped a figure four on you or put you in a pile driver (particularly in a ship's scullery, with a steel deck), you'd KNOW wrestling is real. That stuff ain't no joke....

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

SuperHornet wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:00 pm There's a HUGE difference between predetermined outcomes and "fake," JSO. If you think professional wrestling is "fake," just ask Owen Hart. Oh, that's right, you CAN'T. He's dead because of a ring accident.

Besides, if anyone had ever slapped a figure four on you or put you in a pile driver (particularly in a ship's scullery, with a steel deck), you'd KNOW wrestling is real. That stuff ain't no joke....
It's fake.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

SuperHornet wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:00 pm There's a HUGE difference between predetermined outcomes and "fake," JSO. If you think professional wrestling is "fake," just ask Owen Hart. Oh, that's right, you CAN'T. He's dead because of a ring accident.

It's a soap opera for men.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

JohnStOnge wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:10 pm

It's fake.
So is TV and movie acting, but that hasn’t stopped some of them for running for office.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

JohnStOnge wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:10 pm

It's fake.
You'd cry like a baby and go back to drinking your shots of everclear in cheap beer. Please.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

JohnStOnge wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:46 pm There is no way I'd ever vote for a WWE professional wrestler. I mean, such a person has made his living by being a fake. Great if they make money. More power to them. But I never have understood how anybody could vote for somebody like that. Thought the same with Ventura. Why would you do that?
I'd take Ventura over Trump, Biden, Hillary, Bernie, Warren, etc.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

UNI88 wrote:
JohnStOnge wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:46 pm There is no way I'd ever vote for a WWE professional wrestler. I mean, such a person has made his living by being a fake. Great if they make money. More power to them. But I never have understood how anybody could vote for somebody like that. Thought the same with Ventura. Why would you do that?
Yeah I was thinking the same thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

CID1990 wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:09 pm
UNI88 wrote:
Yeah I was thinking the same thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:nod: