Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Re: It's Kamala Harris

Post by houndawg »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:01 pm
dbackjon wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:58 pm

She actually has substance. Plus she never slept with Z in College
Rumor has it that she wore poor Houndy out one night. ;)

It was the most blissfull 90 seconds of her life. :winky:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:15 am MSM suck as Wa Po, NYT, Stuffanopolis, etc calling Harris a moderate.. :suspicious: :lol:

Meanwhile, Govtrak scored Harris scored as the most liberal senator in 2019
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kamala ... nator-2019
For the New Green Deal, Medicare for All, massive tax increases, open borders, anti 2A, etc, etc. The most liberal POTUS candidate in US history.
Liberals love the way she owns the Republicunts. :thumb:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

CID1990 wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:29 pm
dbackjon wrote:
As opposed to Trump/Pence? LMAO
I thought I was talking about Biden/Harris

If you’d like to talk about Trump/Pence there are about 20 other threads for that, Mr. Buttrumps

PS- just because they are running against Trump/Pence doesn’t add substance to their campaign

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

true, but it does make what substance they have appear to be much more substantial by comparison :coffee:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:29 pm
UNI88 wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:32 pm

Who is most likely to be concerned about the virus? Trump supporters or Biden supporters? If Biden supporters stay home because of concerns about the virus it helps Trump.
Most can vote by mail if they chose:
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/5 ... n-2020-nyt

Whatever help Trump could maybe possibly get from the virus is drawfed by the flip side. No existence of the virus = record economy + Biden couldn’t hide in his basement, would = a total rout.
:rofl:

If a frog had wings he wouldn't whomp his ass hopping. :coffee:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

bluehenbillk wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:49 am Biden & Harris just scare me. If Biden is "in office" who is really calling the shots? Nobody here can be naive enough the believe he's coherent more than 1/2 the day. And Harris, like Sanders or Warren scares the heck out of my wallet & portfolio. How much would their term cost me?
Dubya and Cheney did it so whats the big deal?

Don't worry about your portfolio, its gains will be redistributed upwardly every decade or so.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

∞∞∞ wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:22 am
BDKJMU wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:15 am MSM suck as Wa Po, NYT, Stuffanopolis, etc calling Harris a moderate.. :suspicious: :lol:

Meanwhile, Govtrak scored Harris scored as the most liberal senator in 2019
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kamala ... nator-2019
For the New Green Deal, Medicare for All, massive tax increases, open borders, anti 2A, etc, etc. The most liberal POTUS candidate in US history.
Agreed. It's weird seeing my progressive friends (or anyone) think she's a moderate.

I get she was a DA and her past can't be taken away, but her voting record is one of the most progressive in all of Congress.

Biden did well with this pick. I kinda hope he doesn't finish his term (if elected).
I kinda hope he doesn't start his term (if elected)

I bet Boofin' Brett Kavanaugh is whimpering in his sleep at the thought of the girl that made him cry becoming President soon.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

Amazing that you can wear out a schtick in one morning Dawg.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

CID1990 wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:38 pm
SeattleGriz wrote:
Trump only got 8% of the black vote in 2016 and his favorability with blacks is around 36% right now. Not sure how that converts to votes, but I believe he does better as well this time around.
I’m not disputing your numbers

But I sure would like to know who published Trump’s favorability at 36% among blacks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I doubt it's that high. The main thing around this issue is getting people to vote. I don't see the Biden/Kamala ticket getting blacks out to vote in droves like Obama did. It's why the forced vote by mail is going to be huge for the donks.