Page 3 of 6

Re: It's Kamala Harris

Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:20 pm
by Baldy
dbackjon wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:33 pm
SDHornet wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:27 pm

Like anyone cares what two racist liars think.
Nice job dback, you went full anti-semite and transphobe in one sentence. :thumb:

:lol:

Re: It's Kamala Harris

Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:22 pm
by kalm
Pwns wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:47 pm I'll take a shot in the dark here at the reactions:
kalm: "Ick"
Trip: "double Ick"
Jelly: "Yawn, at least it's a ticket that will beat Trump"
houndawg: "Biden needs to drop out now so Kamala can castrate Trump on TV."
dback: "Absolutely perfect!! how can anyone not love this pick?!?!"
I’m like Jelly with this one. I find her highly unlikeable, cut from central casting for polished sleazy politicians. I’m also not sure how she strategically helps other than, ‘hey...we’re pro big business moderate Democrats. We like to play.’

Re: It's Kamala Harris

Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:23 pm
by kalm
Baldy wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:20 pm
dbackjon wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:33 pm

Like anyone cares what two racist liars think.
Nice job dback, you went full anti-semite and transphobe in one sentence. :thumb:

:lol:
What was anti-Semitic about his comment?

Re: It's Kamala Harris

Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:24 pm
by kalm
SDHornet wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:47 pm
CID1990 wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:45 pm TBH, Harris is what I would characterize as moderate left. If she had grown up in NC she’d probably only recently be a Democrat.

I’m thinking that the Biden campaign may have calculated that the anti-law enforcement goons running amok right now are basically like the Tea Party- types who will fade away once Trump is gone.

Either way, I don’t find this ticket very offensive even though it will be light on substance.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Problem is the DNC let themselves get hijacked by Marxists. This is the bed they made, let those fucktard leftists lay in it. :lol: 8-)
Yes...marxists...marxists everywhere! :lol:

Re: It's Kamala Harris

Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:25 pm
by Silenoz
SDHornet wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:47 pm
CID1990 wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:45 pm TBH, Harris is what I would characterize as moderate left. If she had grown up in NC she’d probably only recently be a Democrat.

I’m thinking that the Biden campaign may have calculated that the anti-law enforcement goons running amok right now are basically like the Tea Party- types who will fade away once Trump is gone.

Either way, I don’t find this ticket very offensive even though it will be light on substance.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Problem is the DNC let themselves get hijacked by Marxists. This is the bed they made, let those fucktard leftists lay in it. :lol: 8-)
Hilarious, because that is the exact response I was predicting from the left if Trump wins. "You made your bed! I mean our bed!" Funny how the two cults-I mean sides are exactly the same.

Either way, I can't wait for the all the dipshits on one end or the other to fully melt down in November. That's the only thing to look forward to. Literally, the only thing. Some of them will laugh it off. But they'll be crying inside :lol:

Re: It's Kamala Harris

Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:27 pm
by JohnStOnge
SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:39 pm Hope she enjoys the Sarah Palin treatment.
Not going to happen with her. She's MUCH sharper. Nobody's going to be able to cast her as uninformed.

Re: It's Kamala Harris

Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:35 pm
by SeattleGriz
kalm wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:23 pm
Baldy wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:20 pm
Nice job dback, you went full anti-semite and transphobe in one sentence. :thumb:

:lol:
What was anti-Semitic about his comment?
He attacked Ben Shapiro and since you didn't pick that up, it means you're anti-Semitic in addition to your racist hatred of Dr Carson.

Re: It's Kamala Harris

Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:38 pm
by JohnStOnge
I've already seen people like Al Sharpton, James Clyburn, and Joy Reid raving about the pick. People who think this isn't going to juice Black turnout and Black turnout that is in favor of Democrats are probably kidding themselves.

If the election were held tomorrow and this COVID-19 thing wasn't going on Trump would get blown out. You Trump people still have hope because 1) the COVID-19 thing is going on and 2) there is time.

BTW I'm not saying that I know the COVID-19 thing would help Trump. But it introduces uncertainty. Trump supporters tend to be idiots who think the COVID-19 thing is a hoax and therefore may be more likely to turn out.

Re: It's Kamala Harris

Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:41 pm
by Gil Dobie
JohnStOnge wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:38 pm I've already seen people like Al Sharpton, James Clyburn, and Joy Reid raving about the pick. People who think this isn't going to juice Black turnout and Black turnout that is in favor of Democrats are probably kidding themselves.

If the election were held tomorrow and this COVID-19 thing wasn't going on Trump would get blown out. You Trump people still have hope because 1) the COVID-19 thing is going on and 2) there is time.

BTW I'm not saying that I know the COVID-19 thing would help Trump. But it introduces uncertainty. Trump supporters tend to be idiots who think the COVID-19 thing is a hoax and therefore may be more likely to turn out.
Do we still have Trump people on the board?

Re: It's Kamala Harris

Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:42 pm
by Silenoz
Gil Dobie wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:41 pm
JohnStOnge wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:38 pm I've already seen people like Al Sharpton, James Clyburn, and Joy Reid raving about the pick. People who think this isn't going to juice Black turnout and Black turnout that is in favor of Democrats are probably kidding themselves.

If the election were held tomorrow and this COVID-19 thing wasn't going on Trump would get blown out. You Trump people still have hope because 1) the COVID-19 thing is going on and 2) there is time.

BTW I'm not saying that I know the COVID-19 thing would help Trump. But it introduces uncertainty. Trump supporters tend to be idiots who think the COVID-19 thing is a hoax and therefore may be more likely to turn out.
Do we still have Trump people on the board?
Yes, but most of them won't admit it at this point :lol:

Re: It's Kamala Harris

Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:43 pm
by kalm
SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:35 pm
kalm wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:23 pm

What was anti-Semitic about his comment?
He attacked Ben Shapiro and since you didn't pick that up, it means you're anti-Semitic in addition to your racist hatred of Dr Carson.
Oh. :lol:

Re: It's Kamala Harris

Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:43 pm
by SeattleGriz
JohnStOnge wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:38 pm I've already seen people like Al Sharpton, James Clyburn, and Joy Reid raving about the pick. People who think this isn't going to juice Black turnout and Black turnout that is in favor of Democrats are probably kidding themselves.

If the election were held tomorrow and this COVID-19 thing wasn't going on Trump would get blown out. You Trump people still have hope because 1) the COVID-19 thing is going on and 2) there is time.

BTW I'm not saying that I know the COVID-19 thing would help Trump. But it introduces uncertainty. Trump supporters tend to be idiots who think the COVID-19 thing is a hoax and therefore may be more likely to turn out.
Who cares what Joy Reid thinks except homophobes? Please don't tell me you listen to her.

Re: It's Kamala Harris

Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:44 pm
by dbackjon
SDHornet wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:35 pm
dbackjon wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:34 pm

Bernie will get a lot of his agenda. And 100% than if Trump is in office.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: M4A was already passed on by the DNC platform. WTF have you been. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
That is not the only thing on Sanders platform

Re: It's Kamala Harris

Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:46 pm
by SeattleGriz
Silenoz wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:42 pm
Gil Dobie wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:41 pm

Do we still have Trump people on the board?
Yes, but most of them won't admit it at this point :lol:
Oh I admit it. You all will be crying like you did over Hildabeast, when he takes 37 states.

Re: It's Kamala Harris

Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:56 pm
by dbackjon
SDHornet wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:36 pm :lol:

Image
Sexist and Racist

Re: It's Kamala Harris

Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:57 pm
by dbackjon
CID1990 wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:45 pm TBH, Harris is what I would characterize as moderate left. If she had grown up in NC she’d probably only recently be a Democrat.

I’m thinking that the Biden campaign may have calculated that the anti-law enforcement goons running amok right now are basically like the Tea Party- types who will fade away once Trump is gone.

Either way, I don’t find this ticket very offensive even though it will be light on substance.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As opposed to Trump/Pence? LMAO

Re: It's Kamala Harris

Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:58 pm
by dbackjon
SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:46 pm
Silenoz wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:42 pm
Yes, but most of them won't admit it at this point :lol:
Oh I admit it. You all will be crying like you did over Hildabeast, when he takes 37 states.
Don't you have some tinfoil to shape?

Re: It's Kamala Harris

Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:14 pm
by AZGrizFan
dbackjon wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:58 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:39 pm Hope she enjoys the Sarah Palin treatment.
She actually has substance. Plus she never slept with Z in College
I might be the ONLY man on the planet she hasn’t slept with to get where she’s at. :coffee: :coffee:

Re: It's Kamala Harris

Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:17 pm
by AZGrizFan
Ivytalk wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:56 pm Dback’s estrogen is flaring up badly on this thread.


Mmmmmmmidol....
Boy howdy. He’s in full on defensive mode about Harris. :lol: :mrgreen:

Re: It's Kamala Harris

Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:19 pm
by AZGrizFan
Silenoz wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:25 pm
SDHornet wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:47 pm
Problem is the DNC let themselves get hijacked by Marxists. This is the bed they made, let those fucktard leftists lay in it. :lol: 8-)
Hilarious, because that is the exact response I was predicting from the left if Trump wins. "You made your bed! I mean our bed!" Funny how the two cults-I mean sides are exactly the same.

Either way, I can't wait for the all the dipshits on one end or the other to fully melt down in November. That's the only thing to look forward to. Literally, the only thing. Some of them will laugh it off. But they'll be crying inside :lol:
Here’s my prediction:

If Biden wins, Trump will melt down. But 99% of his supporters will get up and go to work in the morning.

If Trump wins, Biden’s supporters will riot in the streets, while Trumps supporters will go to work in the morning.

Either way, I’m going to work in the morning. :coffee: :coffee:

Re: It's Kamala Harris

Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:09 pm
by 93henfan
I totally get the pick. Kamala Harris delivers California for the Democrats.

If Trump had won California, game over man.

Re: It's Kamala Harris

Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:49 pm
by 89Hen
CID1990 wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:45 pm Either way, I don’t find this ticket very offensive even though it will be light on substance.
I have to admit, I agree.

Re: It's Kamala Harris

Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:49 pm
by 89Hen
AZGrizFan wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:19 pm
Silenoz wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:25 pm

Hilarious, because that is the exact response I was predicting from the left if Trump wins. "You made your bed! I mean our bed!" Funny how the two cults-I mean sides are exactly the same.

Either way, I can't wait for the all the dipshits on one end or the other to fully melt down in November. That's the only thing to look forward to. Literally, the only thing. Some of them will laugh it off. But they'll be crying inside :lol:
Here’s my prediction:

If Biden wins, Trump will melt down. But 99% of his supporters will get up and go to work in the morning.

If Trump wins, Biden’s supporters will riot in the streets, while Trumps supporters will go to work in the morning.

Either way, I’m going to work in the morning. :coffee: :coffee:
:lol: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

Re: It's Kamala Harris

Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:17 pm
by Silenoz
AZGrizFan wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:19 pm
Silenoz wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:25 pm

Hilarious, because that is the exact response I was predicting from the left if Trump wins. "You made your bed! I mean our bed!" Funny how the two cults-I mean sides are exactly the same.

Either way, I can't wait for the all the dipshits on one end or the other to fully melt down in November. That's the only thing to look forward to. Literally, the only thing. Some of them will laugh it off. But they'll be crying inside :lol:
Here’s my prediction:

If Biden wins, Trump will melt down. But 99% of his supporters will get up and go to work in the morning.

If Trump wins, Biden’s supporters will riot in the streets, while Trumps supporters will go to work in the morning.

Either way, I’m going to work in the morning. :coffee: :coffee:
That's true. If most Trump supporters skipped work to go stand around outside government buildings wearing tacticool bullshit like a bunch of jackasses again, Wal Mart would kick their asses to the curb. :coffee: :coffee:

Re: It's Kamala Harris

Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:25 pm
by BDKJMU
JohnStOnge wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:38 pm I've already seen people like Al Sharpton, James Clyburn, and Joy Reid raving about the pick. People who think this isn't going to juice Black turnout and Black turnout that is in favor of Democrats are probably kidding themselves.

If the election were held tomorrow and this COVID-19 thing wasn't going on Trump would get blown out. You Trump people still have hope because 1) the COVID-19 thing is going on and 2) there is time.

BTW I'm not saying that I know the COVID-19 thing would help Trump. But it introduces uncertainty. Trump supporters tend to be idiots who think the COVID-19 thing is a hoax and therefore may be more likely to turn out.
Lol. If there was no China Virus, Harris I mean Biden would have no chance. The only reason Biden does is because the China Virus came along early this year.