Political discussions
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Re: 'This is their new hoax'

Post by BDKJMU »

..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Post by Baldy »

CNN is so unhinged right now. It's almost like dback is running the show over there. :lol:

SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

∞∞∞ wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:06 pm
SDHornet wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:44 pm Let's see, go with the medical advice of an HVAC engineer on an FCS fan forum, or go with the lead WH physician...tough decision here...

Glad cons are finally listening to experts though. I take it you'll start listening to epidemiologists and medical pros about the severity of the pandemic, and best ways to blunt it? And since we're on the expert thing, maybe listen to climate scientists too?
Masks you say? Here's your guy without a mask. Whoops. :lol:

SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Baldy wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:57 am
∞∞∞ wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:26 am FDR: Strong, sympathetic President able to lead Americans out of a national crisis with a concise vision.
:lol:
Strong - Autocratic
Sympathetic - put 120,000 Japanese-Americans in concentration camps and denied asylum to thousands of Jews escaping Nazi Europe.
Lead America by extending the depression by years.

You're doing a great job, Trip. :thumb:
Whoops. :rofl:
Bobcat
Level1
Level1
I am a fan of: NDSU

Post by Bobcat »

kalm wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:02 am
89Hen wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:12 am
I guess.

Yep. Our selfishness and tribalism as a culture are another symptom. Btw, how many political leaders do you see in those pics?
Maybe this Coronavirus isn't such a big deal and a lot of people in this country know they are being lied to by the media? I know I started out very concerned and now am embarrassed I got upset over something that has a 99.8 % chance of me surviving. All the fear mongers are losing their grip on the country.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

Bobcat wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:34 am

Yep. Our selfishness and tribalism as a culture are another symptom. Btw, how many political leaders do you see in those pics?
Maybe this Coronavirus isn't such a big deal and a lot of people in this country know they are being lied to by the media? I know I started out very concerned and now am embarrassed I got upset over something that has a 99.8 % chance of me surviving. All the fear mongers are losing their grip on the country.
Its a Democrat hoax
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
Bobcat
Level1
Level1
I am a fan of: NDSU

Post by Bobcat »

houndawg wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:39 am
Its a Democrat hoax
It's not a hoax it's a real thing but if you are honest it's no more severe than a common flu. It's much ado about nothing and it's politically motivated.
DuckDuckGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana

Post by DuckDuckGriz »

You have to remember that a major objective was to slow the spread and flatten the curve, to ease an overcrowding of ICUs and a system not designed to handle something like this. Not that this thing was coming to kill you.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Bobcat wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:43 am

Its a Democrat hoax
It's not a hoax it's a real thing but if you are honest it's no more severe than a common flu. It's much ado about nothing and it's politically motivated.
This real thing that’s just like the flu has politically corrupted nearly every leader worldwide from commies to capitalists not to mention public health officials and epidemiologists into taking unnecessary precautions and then recently doubling down on them when/where hotspots occur?

Remember when the common flu lasted an entire year and killed 380,000 Americans? Or hospitalized many more and knocked people’s physical health and sometimes cognitive abilities down for months? And when it required a cocktail of experimental drugs, steroids, and older therapeutics?

Treatments are getting better while infection rates are increasing. But this is so not the common flu.
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

Let's also ignore the fact influenza has a vaccine, which at least gives you the choice to protect yourself.
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Post by dbackjon »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:48 pm
dbackjon wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:43 am
She was shit faced. Everyone knows the truth.

Her story was exposed when they pulled the fake family get together and Hillary spread pneumonia to her grand child. What an asshole she was. Selfish.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:thumb:
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by dbackjon »

BDKJMU wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:57 am
mainejeff wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:02 am

Trump's physician stated he had tested positive for at least 72 hours....pushing the timeline of known infection back to Wednesday AM.....before he travelled to Minnesota and New Jersey. What a President!....knowingly transmitting the virus to to other people in multiple states. I'm sure he had the virus at the Tuesday night debate as well. Hopefully Biden will continue to test negative.
He’a teated every day. The 1st positive was Thur. He meant Day 3/72 hrs.
Day 1 Thur (tested positive)
Day 2 Fri
Day 3 Sat/today.
No, he was not. They are refusing to say when his last negative test was
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by dbackjon »

BDKJMU wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:16 pm
∞∞∞ wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:48 pm Trump's campaign manager, Bill Stepien, has it.

Positive: POTUS, FLOTUS, Ronna McDaniel, Hope Hicks, Kellyanne Conway, Sen. Mike Lee, Sen. Thom Tillis, Sen. Ron Johnson, Chris Christie, Bill Stepien, John Jenkins

Negative: Mike and Karen Pence, Joe and Jill Biden, Sen. Kamala Harris, Sen. Chris Coons, Rep. Nancy Pelosi, Rep. Ruben Gallego, Bill Barr, Alex Azar, Steven Mnuchin, Barron Trump, Ivanka Trump, Jared Kushner, Tiffany Trump, Donald Jr. Trump, Eric Trump, Amy Coney Barrett, Robert Redfield, Rudy Giuliani, Gov. Mike DeWine
Additonal NEGATIVE:
-Sen Rick Scott
-Sen Ted Cruz
-Kayleigh McEnany
-Larry Kudlow
-Acting DHS Sec Chad Wolf
-Sec State Mike Pompeo
-WH Chief of Staff Mark Meadows
-Trump campaign adviser Jason Miller
-MN Rep Tom Emmer, (flew with Trump on AF 1).
-MN Rep Jim Hagedorn (flew with Trump on AF 1).
-MN Rep Pete Stauber (flew with Trump on AF 1).
OOPS
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by dbackjon »

AZGrizFan wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:41 pm
∞∞∞ wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:25 pm
I don't wish him death, but I couldn't care less if things take a turn for the worse and he dies. Too many people have died who actually give a sh*t about this country and contributed to it in meaningful ways to give a damn about Trump's health.

But I don't want him to die; I want to see him in jail.
Stolen from FB, just for you, Trip:
Ask yourself:

Why Don't You Like Him? So, you say you just don’t like him. Well, tell us — what is it about him that you dislike?

Do you dislike that he directed the brokering of the first meaningful Mideast peace deal in decades? MEANINGFUL? NOTHING HAS HAPPENED YET
Do you dislike that he made cruelty to animals a felony? Or don’t you care? NOT HIS IDEA
Do you dislike that he earmarked billions to stop the opioid crisis?He destroyed ISIS, killed countless terrorists without going to war (even though everyone said we’d be in World War III by now) and kept the peace. Do you dislike that? DESTROYED ISIS? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Does it bother you that we’re now energy independent and the largest producer of energy in the world? THANKS OBAMA! (Happened under OBAMA, DUMBSHIT As we noted in a 2015 fact-check, the United States has been the world’s largest oil producer since 2012, and the largest natural gas producer for years.
Do you dislike him because he started to build a wall to keep criminals and drugs from coming into our country and because he respects, honors and defends our country’s borders? A WORTHLESS WALL THAT COSTS HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS, AND WILL NOT KEEP ANY CRIMINALS OR DRUGS OUT
Do you dislike him because he just slashed the price for prescription drugs (In some cases by 50%) which is driving Big Pharma nuts? AGAIN, ANOTHER TRUMP LIE

Do you dislike that he met with the leader of North Korea, averted war with that country and brought a halt to their aggressive missile testing? Was that wrong? YOU MEAN AVERTED WAR LIKE EVERY OTHER PRESIDENT? AND THEY ARE STILL MISSILE TESTING
Do you dislike that he signed a law ending the gag-order on pharmacists that prevented them from sharing money-saving options on prescriptions? DEMOCRATIC BILL
Do you dislike that he signed the Save Our Seas Act which funds millions per year to clean tons of plastic and garbage from the ocean? Does that bother you? ANOTHER DEMOCRATIC IDEA
Do you dislike that he signed a bill for airports to provide breast-feeding stations for nursing moms?

AGAIN, GIVING TRUMP CREDIT FOR SIGNING A BILL THAT WAS NOT HIS IDEA
Do you dislike that he signed the biggest wilderness protection and conservation bill in a decade designating 375,000 acres as protected land, making him the most significant conservation president since Teddy Roosevelt? ONLY A COMPLETE AND UTTER MORON WOULD MAKE THAT CLAIM - TRUMP HAS DONE MORE DAMAGE TO THE ENVIRONMENT THAT ANY RECENT PRESIDENT. HE TOOK ALMOST 2 MILLION ACRES AWAY FROM 2 UTAH NATIONAL MONUMENTS ALONE https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way ... -monuments

Does it irk you that he loves America, and puts Americans first? Is that the problem? HE ONLY LOVES HIMSELF
Do you dislike that he made a gay man the ambassador to Germany and then asked him to clean up national security, declassifying as much of it as possible for transparency? WHOOPIE - HE IS DESTROYING GAY RIGHTS, OPPOSING AND DEFENDING ATTACKS ON THE LGBT COMMUNITY
Do you dislike that he works for free, donating his salary to a different charity each quarter? AND THEN HE RAKES IN MILLIONS OFF OF GOVERNMENT SPENDING AT HIS PROPERTIES
Do you dislike that his economic policies have produced the lowest Black unemployment rate ever? OBAMA'S POLICIES, DUMBSHIT
Do you dislike that he listened to Senator Tim Scott and created opportunity zones to help minorities?
Do you dislike that he passed prison reform, which gives people a second chance and has made quite a huge difference for minorities in particular?
Do you dislike that he produced the lowest Hispanic unemployment rate ever?
Do you dislike that he passed VA reforms to benefit the very people who served our country and defended our freedom?
Do you dislike that he got rid of the job-killing NAFTA trade deal, got tough on trade with China and negotiated new trade deals with Mexico, Canada and other countries that benefit American workers?
Do you dislike that he loves our flag and embraces a policy of unabashed, non-apologetic patriotism? Do you have a problem with that?
Do you dislike that he calls out the media and attempts to correct them when they are wrong?
Do you dislike that he’s bringing troops home and ending America’s longest war? Do you want the war to continue?
Do you dislike that he has made a commitment to end child-trafficking and crimes against humanity and his policies have brought about thousands of arrests already?
Do you dislike that he extended the offshore drilling ban along both Florida coasts as well as the coasts of Georgia and South Carolina? Are you bothered by that?
Do you dislike he’s brought home over 40 Americans held captive, the last one from Iran?
Or do you dislike that he’s making the world pay their fair share to the United Nations?
Do you dislike that he respects cops, veterans, ICE and all first responders?
Do you dislike that he does not sell out America to other countries, like the leaders prior to him have done?
Do you dislike that he’s forced our NATO allies and others to finally pay their fair share to support important multi-national alliances?
Do you dislike that he moved our embassy in Israel to Jerusalem which is the rightful capital of the Jewish state?
Do you dislike that he signed the Right To Try law allowing terminally ill patients access to experimental therapies?

This list is hardly a complete list of what President Trump has accomplished in four years.There’s actually more — a lot more.But hopefully, you get the idea.Nobody is asking you to love President Trump. Nobody is asking you to be his best friend. In fact, you don’t even have to like him.But just take a moment to give this some mature thought and you’ll find that you’d be less than fair and honest if you did not recognize all that he’s accomplished for America — often against overwhelming odds and with powerful special interests aligned against him.So, try to put aside emotionalism and arbitrary and capricious preferences for now, avoid the temptation to demonize the president and focus on who’s really effective; who has the vision, stamina and determination to do the job; who gets things done and who’s going to continue to solve our problems and keep America on the right track moving forward.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Good God you've turned into spineless cultist. Move out of Texas before it destroys you

i tried to go through your cut and paste list that you obviously stole from some right-wing Trump cultist website. All either easily disproven, or items he is taking credit for others work.

Pathetic effort, TrumpBoy
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by dbackjon »

Its a Democrat hoax
215,000 confirmed dead. Likely 65-100K more unrecorded. Flu averages 40K in deaths a year.

The Flu doesn't give you lasting effects, either.

BTW - I need a new TV
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

dbackjon wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:49 pm Likely 65-100K more unrecorded.
Says Huff Po?
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

dbackjon wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:45 pm
AZGrizFan wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:41 pm

Stolen from FB, just for you, Trip:

Good God you've turned into spineless cultist. Move out of Texas before it destroys you

i tried to go through your cut and paste list that you obviously stole from some right-wing Trump cultist website. All either easily disproven, or items he is taking credit for others work.

My work here is complete. :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: 8-) 8-) 8-)
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

dbackjon wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:49 pm
215,000 confirmed dead. Likely 65-100K more unrecorded. Flu averages 40K in deaths a year.

The Flu doesn't give you lasting effects, either.

BTW - I need a new TV
Dead WITH covid, or dead FROM covid?

Never mind...rhetorical question....we already know the answer. :nod: :nod: :nod:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

dbackjon wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:45 pm

Have you seen the latest Trump rally's Jon? And no masks!

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

89Hen wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:09 pm
dbackjon wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:49 pm Likely 65-100K more unrecorded.
Says Huff Po?
Yale, Reuters, among others.
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

The coronavirus has been infected with Stephen Miller.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

Its a Democrat hoax
It should be but unfortunately a bungled response and 200,000+ deaths in six months make that wishful thinking. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Jews in NYC peacefully protest the latest de Blasio mandates and this happens:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

∞∞∞ wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:12 pm The coronavirus has been infected with Stephen Miller.
:lol: