Liberal Facism

Political discussions
User avatar
Col Hogan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 11829
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:29 am
I am a fan of: William & Mary
Location: Republic of Texas

Re: Liberal Facism

Post by Col Hogan »

Ibanez wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:15 pm
Col Hogan wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:12 pm


Who’s y’all, Kemp Sahbee???
Republicans.

But it's been all over this board for 4 years. BDK, AG1 have said it. I've seen it on TV. I hear it from my MAGA brothers and high school friends.
The why the general accusation of you all???

I’m not a Republican, yet you pointed that little finger at “you all”...
“Tolerance and Apathy are the last virtues of a dying society.” Aristotle

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 55305
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:16 pm
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: Liberal Facism

Post by Ibanez »

Col Hogan wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:35 pm
Ibanez wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:15 pm


Republicans.

But it's been all over this board for 4 years. BDK, AG1 have said it. I've seen it on TV. I hear it from my MAGA brothers and high school friends.
The why the general accusation of you all???

I’m not a Republican, yet you pointed that little finger at “you all”...
It was a general you geared towards Republicans. Why are you taking offense if you aren't a "republican?" :suspicious:

Btw, it's nice to see you get hung up on that and not the actual substance, Col. :ohno: :ohno:
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17

kalm
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 47131
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:36 pm
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud
Location: Northern Palouse

Re: Liberal Facism

Post by kalm »

AZGrizFan wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:25 pm
UNI88 wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:42 pm


The term RINO implies that dissent is frowned upon or worse. What do Uumpa Truumpas think of Romney or Justin Amash?
Couldn’t tell you. I don’t like any of ‘em. :coffee: :coffee:
They’re politicians. What’s not to like?

Amash is a RINO but also one of the more principled conservatives in Congress. Go figure.
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
Posts: 18652
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:47 pm
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Re: Liberal Facism

Post by JohnStOnge »

kalm wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:35 am
AZGrizFan wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:25 pm


Couldn’t tell you. I don’t like any of ‘em. :coffee: :coffee:
They’re politicians. What’s not to like?

Amash is a RINO but also one of the more principled conservatives in Congress. Go figure.
Amash is no longer a Republican. And the reason he isn't is because the Republican Party went bonkers. Amash WAS a Republican based on the historical principles of the Republican Party. But he left because the Republican Party got taken over by a bunch of nut jobs. It is no longer the Republican Party of Ronald Reagan. It's still called the "Republican Party" but now it's basically a cult composed primarily of ignorant White People who think we can live in the 1950s.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
Image

User avatar
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 54208
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:40 pm
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate
Location: Just to the right of center

Re: Liberal Facism

Post by AZGrizFan »

JohnStOnge wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:11 pm
kalm wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:35 am


They’re politicians. What’s not to like?

Amash is a RINO but also one of the more principled conservatives in Congress. Go figure.
Amash is no longer a Republican. And the reason he isn't is because the Republican Party went bonkers. Amash WAS a Republican based on the historical principles of the Republican Party. But he left because the Republican Party got taken over by a bunch of nut jobs. It is no longer the Republican Party of Ronald Reagan. It's still called the "Republican Party" but now it's basically a cult composed primarily of ignorant White People who think we can live in the 1950s.
And the democrat party is no longer the party of Kennedy and is now composed primarily of ignorant 20 somethings who think money grows on trees, the government is benevolent, and who still live in their parents basement. What’s your point?
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Image

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 55305
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:16 pm
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: Liberal Facism

Post by Ibanez »

AZGrizFan wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:56 pm
JohnStOnge wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:11 pm


Amash is no longer a Republican. And the reason he isn't is because the Republican Party went bonkers. Amash WAS a Republican based on the historical principles of the Republican Party. But he left because the Republican Party got taken over by a bunch of nut jobs. It is no longer the Republican Party of Ronald Reagan. It's still called the "Republican Party" but now it's basically a cult composed primarily of ignorant White People who think we can live in the 1950s.
And the democrat party is no longer the party of Kennedy and is now composed primarily of ignorant 20 somethings who think money grows on trees, the government is benevolent, and who still live in their parents basement. What’s your point?
That a third (or 4th) party is needed now more than ever.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17

User avatar
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
Posts: 14665
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:51 am
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Re: Liberal Facism

Post by GannonFan »

Ibanez wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:54 am
AZGrizFan wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:56 pm


And the democrat party is no longer the party of Kennedy and is now composed primarily of ignorant 20 somethings who think money grows on trees, the government is benevolent, and who still live in their parents basement. What’s your point?
That a third (or 4th) party is needed now more than ever.
But unfortunately, people are more focused on "winning" so there's not enough critical mass out there to gravitate towards a 3rd party that has no real chance to win a Presidential election right now. No one wants to abandon the field and let the other side win in the interim. Because the other side is evil incarnate. Armageddon I tell you. :roll:
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation

User avatar
Col Hogan
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 11829
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:29 am
I am a fan of: William & Mary
Location: Republic of Texas

Re: Liberal Facism

Post by Col Hogan »

GannonFan wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:51 am
Ibanez wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:54 am

That a third (or 4th) party is needed now more than ever.
But unfortunately, people are more focused on "winning" so there's not enough critical mass out there to gravitate towards a 3rd party that has no real chance to win a Presidential election right now. No one wants to abandon the field and let the other side win in the interim. Because the other side is evil incarnate. Armageddon I tell you. :roll:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
“Tolerance and Apathy are the last virtues of a dying society.” Aristotle

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 55305
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:16 pm
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: Liberal Facism

Post by Ibanez »

GannonFan wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:51 am
Ibanez wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:54 am

That a third (or 4th) party is needed now more than ever.
But unfortunately, people are more focused on "winning" so there's not enough critical mass out there to gravitate towards a 3rd party that has no real chance to win a Presidential election right now. No one wants to abandon the field and let the other side win in the interim. Because the other side is evil incarnate. Armageddon I tell you. :roll:
I'm aware. It's chaos.

Meanwhile - rank choice voting would help 3rd parties tremendously.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17

kalm
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 47131
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:36 pm
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud
Location: Northern Palouse

Re: Liberal Facism

Post by kalm »

GannonFan wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:51 am
Ibanez wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:54 am

That a third (or 4th) party is needed now more than ever.
But unfortunately, people are more focused on "winning" so there's not enough critical mass out there to gravitate towards a 3rd party that has no real chance to win a Presidential election right now. No one wants to abandon the field and let the other side win in the interim. Because the other side is evil incarnate. Armageddon I tell you. :roll:
With an attitude like that, we’re never going to get there. ;)
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
Posts: 14665
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:51 am
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Re: Liberal Facism

Post by GannonFan »

kalm wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:41 pm
GannonFan wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:51 am


But unfortunately, people are more focused on "winning" so there's not enough critical mass out there to gravitate towards a 3rd party that has no real chance to win a Presidential election right now. No one wants to abandon the field and let the other side win in the interim. Because the other side is evil incarnate. Armageddon I tell you. :roll:
With an attitude like that, we’re never going to get there. ;)
What, my attitude of that of the 270M+ potential voters in the country? I'll do what I can to be optimistic with my posts here. That should put a dent in it. :rofl:
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation

kalm
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 47131
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:36 pm
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud
Location: Northern Palouse

Re: Liberal Facism

Post by kalm »

GannonFan wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:35 pm
kalm wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:41 pm


With an attitude like that, we’re never going to get there. ;)
What, my attitude of that of the 270M+ potential voters in the country? I'll do what I can to be optimistic with my posts here. That should put a dent in it. :rofl:
Hence the winky emoji you sensitive, touchy, fuck!
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
Posts: 18696
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:59 am
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU
Location: Philly Burbs

Re: Liberal Facism

Post by BDKJMU »

GannonFan wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:35 pm
kalm wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:41 pm


With an attitude like that, we’re never going to get there. ;)
What, my attitude of that of the 270M+ potential voters in the country? I'll do what I can to be optimistic with my posts here. That should put a dent in it. :rofl:
235 million.
http://statchatva.org/2019/11/11/electi ... -by-state/
About 60% of that will end up voting.
BLM: Burning Looting Marxists

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 55305
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:16 pm
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: Liberal Facism

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:11 pm
GannonFan wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:35 pm


What, my attitude of that of the 270M+ potential voters in the country? I'll do what I can to be optimistic with my posts here. That should put a dent in it. :rofl:
235 million.
http://statchatva.org/2019/11/11/electi ... -by-state/
About 60% of that will end up voting.
Thanks for the fact-check, bud. :thumb:
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17

User avatar
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
Posts: 14665
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:51 am
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Re: Liberal Facism

Post by GannonFan »

Ibanez wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:00 am
BDKJMU wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:11 pm

235 million.
http://statchatva.org/2019/11/11/electi ... -by-state/
About 60% of that will end up voting.
Thanks for the fact-check, bud. :thumb:
Eh, I thought my unresearched guesstimate was pretty decent. I mean, I spent at least a couple of seconds thinking on that. :thumb:
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 55305
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:16 pm
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: Liberal Facism

Post by Ibanez »

GannonFan wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:51 am
Ibanez wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:00 am


Thanks for the fact-check, bud. :thumb:
Eh, I thought my unresearched guesstimate was pretty decent. I mean, I spent at least a couple of seconds thinking on that. :thumb:
You should've known that PFC. Pedantic would be on the look out.

You should've known.... :ohno:
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17

User avatar
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 9307
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:30 am
I am a fan of: UNI
A.K.A.: Unification88
Location: Fence Sitter & Ball-Sack Splitter

Re: Liberal Facism

Post by UNI88 »

Ibanez wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:49 am
GannonFan wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:51 am

Eh, I thought my unresearched guesstimate was pretty decent. I mean, I spent at least a couple of seconds thinking on that. :thumb:
You should've known that Ray Babbitt would be on the look out.

You should've known.... :ohno:
FYP

houndawg
Level5
Level5
Posts: 17794
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:14 pm
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg
Location: Egypt

Re: Liberal Facism

Post by houndawg »

AZGrizFan wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:28 pm
kalm wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:12 pm


That’s what elections are for.

Wait...that suggests democracy and we all know how dangerous democracy is... :hide:
Sounds more like a dictatorship.
Slave State. :coffee:
Subvert the dominant paradigm

Post Reply