Re: So, hhmmmm, what's a new topic? Hunter Biden

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 8:18 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:58 am
MI
Kalm on the Titanic

We’re sinking? Show me the evidence
Yay! Let’s relitigate Mueller again!

“Third, the investigation established that several individuals affiliated with the Trump Campaign lied to the Office, and to Congress, about their interactions with Russian-affiliated individuals and related matters. Those lies materially impaired the investigation of Russian election interference.“

“The investigation also identified numerous links between the Russian government and the Trump Campaign”

“if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgment. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.“

“the Campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts,“

“The President slumped back in his chair and said, Oh my God. This is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I’m fucked.”

https://www.justice.gov/archives/sco/fi ... 6/download

"I believe a reasonable person looking at these facts could conclude that all three elements of the crime of obstruction of justice have been met, and I'd like to ask you the reason, again, you did not indict Donald Trump is because of the OLC (the DOJ's Office of Legal Counsel) opinion stating that you cannot indict a sitting president, correct?" Lieu asked.

"That is correct," Mueller asked.“

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1033901

Now…about that Hunter laptop thingy.

:lol:
The same group that spied on Trump, worked with Hillary to interfere against Trump and then threaten him with obstruction for simply breathing? Yes, let's believe them like schmucks.

You've been exposed on this as badly as your COVID stance. Poor instincts.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 4:29 pm
kalm wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 8:18 am Yay! Let’s relitigate Mueller again!

“Third, the investigation established that several individuals affiliated with the Trump Campaign lied to the Office, and to Congress, about their interactions with Russian-affiliated individuals and related matters. Those lies materially impaired the investigation of Russian election interference.“

“The investigation also identified numerous links between the Russian government and the Trump Campaign”

“if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgment. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.“

“the Campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts,“

“The President slumped back in his chair and said, Oh my God. This is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I’m fucked.”

"I believe a reasonable person looking at these facts could conclude that all three elements of the crime of obstruction of justice have been met, and I'd like to ask you the reason, again, you did not indict Donald Trump is because of the OLC (the DOJ's Office of Legal Counsel) opinion stating that you cannot indict a sitting president, correct?" Lieu asked.

The same group that spied on Trump, worked with Hillary to interfere against Trump and then threaten him with obstruction for simply breathing? Yes, let's believe them like schmucks.

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 4:34 pm :lol: Holy shit. Histrionics much?

Go throw yourself on that industrial fainting couch of yours and come back less frothing at the mouth.
Don't be so hard on yourself. Lay down on your fainting couch and rest for awhile. I'll bring a blankie and a pacifier.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:19 pm

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 4:34 pm :lol: Holy shit. Histrionics much?

Go throw yourself on that industrial fainting couch of yours and come back less frothing at the mouth.
Don't be so hard on yourself. Lay down on your fainting couch and rest for awhile. I'll bring a blankie and a pacifier.
No. You're not FYP'ing this. You need a break.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 8:22 pm
houndawg wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 7:36 pm

At least he wasn't just pissing it away - he had some direction, some focus...
Exactly! :lol:

We honored Hunter S Thompson for doing the same. :nod:
Was he in Puerto Rico to avoid paying his taxes?

He offed himself to

Great example of a man to honor
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

kalm wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 8:18 am

Yay! Let’s relitigate Mueller again!

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:59 pm

He offed himself to

Klam has no idea. How embarrassing. Well known asshole asks for information he cannot provide. Immoral piece of shit.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

He offed himself to

The Rum Diaries was a great read. He was a young reporter at the San Juan paper during a workers strike.

Fear and Loathing on the Campaign Trail in 72 is far and away the best political journalism I’ve read.

His obituaries in Rolling Stone ranging from literary greats to arch conservatives like Pat Buchanan and Sam Stein showed the depth of the respect he earned.

Your ignorance is on full display here. :lol:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:12 pm

He offed himself to

The Rum Diaries was a great read. He was a young reporter at the San Juan paper during a workers strike.

Fear and Loathing on the Campaign Trail in 72 is far and away the best political journalism I’ve read.

His obituaries in Rolling Stone ranging from literary greats to arch conservatives like Pat Buchanan and Sam Stein showed the depth of the respect he earned.

The chutzpah of Klamala. Telling CH how he was supposed to live his life. Fucking internet scholar, or as we all say, fucking twat.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:45 pm

The chutzpah of Klamala. Telling CH how he was supposed to live his life. Fucking internet scholar, or as we all say, fucking twat.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

He offed himself to

he said the best compliment he ever received was from Tom Keating, the old Raiders D lineman: "...that sonafabitch can't help but tell the truth..."
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

Kalm telling me about “The Rum Diaries”, filmed in Puerto Rico by the way, is like me preaching to him about living in a Spokane suburb…. But that’s what he does
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:11 am

Kalm telling me about “The Rum Diaries”, filmed in Puerto Rico by the way, is like me preaching to him about living in a Spokane suburb…. But that’s what he does
So you’ve read the Rum Diaries? Why did you ask if he was in Puerto Rico to avoid taxes?
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:24 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:11 am

So you’ve read the Rum Diaries? Why did you ask if he was in Puerto Rico to avoid taxes?
Didn’t need to, I lived the rum diaries… :lol:

I saw the movie, I’m familiar with Hunter Thompson and his whole story when he was in Puerto Rico, there are some similarities. I just don’t plan on killing myself when I’m 69 years old.

Oh, I was an extra in the movie as well, got to chat with Johnny Depp a few times and I knew he was gonna fall for that blonde co-star….. big mistake.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:58 am
kalm wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:24 am

I saw the movie, I’m familiar with Hunter Thompson and his whole story when he was in Puerto Rico, there are some similarities. I just don’t plan on killing myself when I’m 69 years old.

Oh, I was an extra in the movie as well, got to chat with Johnny Depp a few times and I knew he was gonna fall for that blonde co-star….. big mistake.
Cool.

Have you read any HST?
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:22 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:58 am

Cool.

Have you read any HST?
I’ve read about him only

I saw Fear and loathing
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:26 am
kalm wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:22 am

Cool.

Have you read any HST?
I’ve read about him only

I saw Fear and loathing
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:37 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:26 am

I’ve read about him only

I saw Fear and loathing
I might have read some of the Rum Diaries but it sounded all too familiar, I was 25 when I arrived in Puerto Rico and drinking massive amounts of cerveza and girl watching was still a thing. It was Fear and loathing like as San Juan is the Vegas of the Caribbean…. Just didn’t need the acid.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 5:54 pm
kalm wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:37 am

I might have read some of the Rum Diaries but it sounded all too familiar, I was 25 when I arrived in Puerto Rico and drinking massive amounts of cerveza and girl watching was still a thing. It was Fear and loathing like as San Juan is the Vegas of the Caribbean…. Just didn’t need the acid.
He didn't need it because - the story is just that, a story
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

houndawg wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:25 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 5:54 pm

He didn't need it because - the story is just that, a story
I’m guessing HST hadn’t tried acid yet as it was the early 60’s when he lived there. Or at least it was less likely available in PR. And of course acid was just a side dish during the Fear and Loathing adventure.

One part I remember about the Rum Diary was the “bar”on the hill the striking reporters hung out at. It was basically a guys backyard. The Menu had three items:

Rum
Rum with ice
Hamburger
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

“Remember, Democratic prosecutors in Washington and across the country have indicted former President Donald Trump, Biden’s likely 2024 opponent, not once but four times — all methodically timed to have maximum impact on the election. They have turned a blind eye to months of lethal violence by the radical left, yet prosecuted 1,200 people — most of them sad sacks — in connection with a three-hour riot at the Capitol in which the only person killed was a rioter.”

Hungover Hunter shows up on Capitol Hill after an all night bender…. Is Joey Rotten pressuring his spoiled rotten son to take on for team crime Family?

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/hunter- ... means-2024
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

“We’re investigating his father, we’re trying to determine whether or not Joe Biden is compromised because of the millions of dollars his family received from our enemies around the world. We have specific questions. They said he came here to answer questions today. The first question he had he bolted out of there. So I mean, they can try to create a narrative that he was there to answer questions, but when I asked him a question, he left,” Comer said.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 6:26 am “We’re investigating his father, we’re trying to determine whether or not Joe Biden is compromised because of the millions of dollars his family received from our enemies around the world. We have specific questions. They said he came here to answer questions today. The first question he had he bolted out of there. So I mean, they can try to create a narrative that he was there to answer questions, but when I asked him a question, he left,” Comer said.
Is that what happened?

:rofl: :rofl:
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 6:33 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 6:26 am “We’re investigating his father, we’re trying to determine whether or not Joe Biden is compromised because of the millions of dollars his family received from our enemies around the world. We have specific questions. They said he came here to answer questions today. The first question he had he bolted out of there. So I mean, they can try to create a narrative that he was there to answer questions, but when I asked him a question, he left,” Comer said.
Is that what happened?

The bank records show the Biden’s did receive millions of dollars yes

As for what happened yesterday with Hunter … who knows
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Is that what happened?

It's Congressional lawfare! It's a witch hunt!
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 8:49 am

Is that what happened?

It's Congressional lawfare! It's a witch hunt!
The cream of the jest is Jim Jordan's butthurt over someone else ignoring a subpoena :lol:

Fuck that Gollum-looking scumbag with a broken beer bottle :coffee: