BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Re: The Official "Making America Woke Again" Thread

Post by BDKJMU »

Terrible case of tapdancing by Little Red Lying Hood:
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

BDKJMU wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 11:56 am Terrible case of tapdancing by Little Red Lying Hood:
She can’t pack off to CNN (or wherever) fast enough for my taste.
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Ivytalk wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:05 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 11:56 am Terrible case of tapdancing by Little Red Lying Hood:
She can’t pack off to CNN (or wherever) fast enough for my taste.
MSDNC..
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

Donks are pro-pedo. Good luck with that stance, groomers.

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

SDHornet wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:12 pm Donks are pro-pedo. Good luck with that stance, groomers.

Matt Gaetz, Jim Jordan, Dennis Hastert, Roy Moore, etc. - both parties are pro-pedo.

Here's MTG announcing the 2021 Congressional Pedo Champ!
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

SDHornet wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:12 pm Donks are pro-pedo. Good luck with that stance, groomers.

:roll: So does that make the GOP pro-rape? C'mon, SD. :ohno: :ohno:
A Republican candidate favored to win a seat in the Michigan House said he tells his daughters to “just lie back and enjoy it” if raped, as he attempted to make an analogy about abandoning efforts to decertify the results of the 2020 election.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... -election/
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Ibanez wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:33 am

A Republican candidate favored to win a seat in the Michigan House said he tells his daughters to “just lie back and enjoy it” if raped, as he attempted to make an analogy about abandoning efforts to decertify the results of the 2020 election.
These people are against anti-grooming laws?
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

When the msm has to run the same headline, you know that the groomers are scared...

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

SDHornet wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:22 pm
Ibanez wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:33 am

The Republicans who argue about legitimate rape and if it happens you should just enjoy it..? I don't know. But let's not pretend there aren't morally reprehensible positions taken by individual members are various levels in the party.

Btw - that comment came about during a discussion about Trump losing the election and how Republicans should look towards the future.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

SDHornet wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:17 pm When the msm has to run the same headline, you know that the groomers are scared...

So let me see if I have this right: for about 5 years, anyone who voted for, or planned to vote for Trump was automatically smeared by the left AND all of MSM as a racist, a bigot, a sexist, a Nazi, a mouthbreathing fascist. And now the shoe is on the other foot and for some reason they don’t like it? Don’t think it’s fair?

Strange…whodathunkit?
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Ibanez wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:48 am
SDHornet wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:22 pm

The Republicans who argue about legitimate rape and if it happens you should just enjoy it..? I don't know. But let's not pretend there aren't morally reprehensible positions taken by individual members are various levels in the party.

Btw - that comment came about during a discussion about Trump losing the election and how Republicans should look towards the future.
The link to multiple RepublicanS saying that as you claim? The only recent one quick search was some conk candidate for a state house seat in Michigan.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 2:40 am
Ibanez wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:48 am

The link to multiple RepublicanS saying that as you claim? The only recent one quick search was some conk candidate for a state house seat in Michigan.
1) The rape comments have been around the years. Google Todd Akin.
2) Using Republican logic, one person/group speaks for the whole.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

AZGrizFan wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 1:56 am
SDHornet wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:17 pm When the msm has to run the same headline, you know that the groomers are scared...

So let me see if I have this right: for about 5 years, anyone who voted for, or planned to vote for Trump was automatically smeared by the left AND all of MSM as a racist, a bigot, a sexist, a Nazi, a mouthbreathing fascist. And now the shoe is on the other foot and for some reason they don’t like it? Don’t think it’s fair?

Strange…whodathunkit?
I called bullshit on the Trump is a fascist crap and I'm calling bullshit on the Democrats are pedophiles and groomers crap.

There are despicable people on both sides of the aisle and we should be calling them out regardless of political affiliation and sending them packing. Instead, we have people and publications defending and deflecting for the deviants and grifters on their side while criticizing the deviants and grifters on the other side.
Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Post by Baldy »

Ibanez wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:00 am
Google who?

Those are fringe comments made by people:
1. Who have absolutely no power.
2. 99.9% of which nobody has ever heard of.
3. Comments that are most likely taken out of context.

Compare those lunatic fringe who are speaking independently to the stated policy by Democrats coming from the White House that 5, 6, 7, 8 year old children can receive "gender-affirming" medical care. "Medical care" that includes puberty suppression drugs, hormone therapy, and for older adolescents gender reassignment surgery. Peppermint Psaki made it clear that Biden's Justice Department will go after any state that tries to go against their 'policy'.

In the 2022 and 2024 election cycle, you can put state sanctioned child abuse as a part of the Donk party platform.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Baldy wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:24 am
Google who?

Compare those lunatic fringe who are speaking independently to the stated policy by Democrats coming from the White House that 5, 6, 7, 8 year old children can receive "gender-affirming" medical care. "Medical care" that includes puberty suppression drugs, hormone therapy, and for older adolescents gender reassignment surgery. Peppermint Psaki made it clear that Biden's Justice Department will go after any state that tries to go against their 'policy'.

In the 2022 and 2024 election cycle, you can put state sanctioned child abuse as a part of the Donk party platform.
Wasn't Rick Santorum a presidential candidate?

Are these people on the lunatic fringe?
  • Dennis Hastert (R), congressman from 1987-2007 and Speaker of the House from 1999-2007, convicted felon and serial child molester
  • Jim Jordan (R), congressman from 2007-present, turned a blind eye to sexual abuse in the Ohio State wrestling program
  • Roy Moore (R), former Alabama chief justice, and district attorney, accused by 3 women of sexual assault, 2 were minors at the time of the
  • Matt Gaetz (R), congressman from 2017-present, MTG's buddy, under investigation for sex trafficking a minor.
  • Donald Trump (R), former President of the United States, 26 allegations of sexual misconduct and worse, also signed the First Step Act which provided the guidelines that Ketanji Brown Jackson used in her sentencing.
I don't think a minor should be undergoing medical treatments or surgery to suppress or change their biological gender. That's a decision that they should make as an adult. And I don't think that teachers should be having in-depth discussions about sexuality with their primary school students, they should however be able to provide a supportive environment for their students to learn and prepare for life.

I do however find conservatives acting like they have the higher ground on issues of sex and gender to be extremely hypocritical when they've defended and deflected for Trump and others for years.
Baldy
Level4
Level4

Post by Baldy »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:35 am
Google who?

• Dennis Hastert (R), congressman from 1987-2007 and Speaker of the House from 1999-2007, convicted felon and serial child molester
  • Jim Jordan (R), congressman from 2007-present, turned a blind eye to sexual abuse in the Ohio State wrestling program
  • Roy Moore (R), former Alabama chief justice, and district attorney, accused by 3 women of sexual assault, 2 were minors at the time of the
  • Matt Gaetz (R), congressman from 2017-present, MTG's buddy, under investigation for sex trafficking a minor.
  • Donald Trump (R), former President of the United States, 26 allegations of sexual misconduct and worse, also signed the First Step Act which provided the guidelines that Ketanji Brown Jackson used in her sentencing.
I don't think a minor should be undergoing medical treatments or surgery to suppress or change their biological gender. That's a decision that they should make as an adult. And I don't think that teachers should be having in-depth discussions about sexuality with their primary school students, they should however be able to provide a supportive environment for their students to learn and prepare for life.

I do however find conservatives acting like they have the higher ground on issues of sex and gender to be extremely hypocritical when they've defended and deflected for Trump and others for years.
Trust me, I get the bothsiderism point. Both sides have some horrible, detestable, disgusting individual humans representing them. However, only one side is actively advocating child abuse in their party's platform.

There isn't anything hypocritical in pointing that out.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

Google who?

It doesn't matter, Baldy. Republicans in elected positions have said some horrible things about rape. It goes to the hypocrisy that Republicans will paint all Democrats with a broad brush based off isolated/stupid comments. The democrats do the exact same thing.

And PLEASE tell me the context that makes statements like, "lay back and enjoy rape" that are appropriate? That's a stupid position to take.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

Google who?

Those guys are different...i'm sure....somehow....

your last comment is exactly my point - Republicans like to claim the higher ground but they are equally detestable and have horrible people within their ranks. Arguing over the better political party is like arguing which rotten pile of flesh smells better....or which Nickleback album is the best.
Baldy
Level4
Level4

Post by Baldy »

Ibanez wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:06 am
Google who?

It doesn't matter, Baldy. Republicans in elected positions have said some horrible things about rape. It goes to the hypocrisy that Republicans will paint all Democrats with a broad brush based off isolated/stupid comments. The democrats do the exact same thing.

And PLEASE tell me the context that makes statements like, "lay back and enjoy rape" that are appropriate? That's a stupid position to take.
This goes way beyond isolated detestable actions and comments by individual people. The Donks have decided to make state sanctioned child abuse a part of their national party platform. To take it even further, the Biden Administration has used it's executive powers to mandate this and has threatened to use it's police powers against any state which passes laws in opposition to this hideous policy.

Painting people who support that party with a broad brush is totally appropriate and justified in this case.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

Baldy wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:34 am
Ibanez wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:06 am

This goes way beyond isolated detestable actions and comments by individual people. The Donks have decided to make state sanctioned child abuse a part of their national party platform. To take it even further, the Biden Administration has used it's executive powers to mandate this and has threatened to use it's police powers against any state which passes laws in opposition to this hideous policy.

Painting people who support that party with a broad brush is totally appropriate and justified in this case.
I agree. If a bunch of Republicans make deplorable comments about Rape and they still have the support of the GOP then we can paint all Republicans as pro-rape. I'm glad we've had this breakthrough.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

You said
Ibanez wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:48 am The Republicans who argue about legitimate rape and if it happens you should just enjoy it?
Yet your list only has one (who no-one has ever heard of) who said ‘enjoy it’. So where are the multiple you claim?
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Baldy wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:38 am

Trust me, I get the bothsiderism point. Both sides have some horrible, detestable, disgusting individual humans representing them. However, only one side is actively advocating child abuse in their party's platform.

Bingo.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:55 am
Baldy wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:38 am

Bingo.
Glad we can agree that "both sides have some horrible, detestable, disgusting individual humans representing them" and that Trump is one of them. :mrgreen:
Baldy
Level4
Level4

Post by Baldy »

Ibanez wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:38 am
Baldy wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:34 am

I agree. If a bunch of Republicans make deplorable comments about Rape and they still have the support of the GOP then we can paint all Republicans as pro-rape. I'm glad we've had this breakthrough.
Well:
If the Conk party made pro-rape a part of its national platform AND
If a Conk president used his executive powers to make pro-rape a part of public policy AND
If a Conk president used his Justice Department to go after states that passed laws against his pro-rape policies...
you might would have a point.

If you can't tell the difference between an individual acting like a monster and a entire political party with 10's of millions of members mandating being a monster a part of public policy, then this conversation is totally over your head.