Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: Is there a Cuomo Thread?

Post by Ibanez »

SDHornet wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:16 pm
UNI88 wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:54 pm

I believe it exists but I don't believe that Ibanez suffers from it. Ibanez is critical of Trump but is also able to acknowledge that some good was accomplished during his Presidency. Someone with full-blown TDS is unable to do that. JSO is the posterchild for TDS on CS.

Saying that anyone who criticizes Trump has TDS is a copout.
Shut up you, we're trolling Ibanez here. Get on board you fuck.
I love you....so hard.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

Ibanez wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:45 pm
SDHornet wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:16 pm

Shut up you, we're trolling Ibanez here. Get on board you fuck.
I love you....so hard.
Careful, Jon will get jealous.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

SDHornet wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:49 pm
Ibanez wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:45 pm

I love you....so hard.
Don't worry. I'm not his type.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

AZGrizFan wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:46 pm

Oh it exists, brother. Trust me....ONE convo with about 4 of my sisters and you’d be a believer. :rofl:
I believe it exists but I don't believe that Ibanez suffers from it. Ibanez is critical of Trump but is also able to acknowledge that some good was accomplished during his Presidency. Someone with full-blown TDS is unable to do that. JSO is the posterchild for TDS on CS.

No I’m not saying Ibanez suffers from it, but it definitely exists. Most definitely. So when he insists its a “made up condition”, I may tend to discount his opinion regarding Trumpites....just a tad.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

AZGrizFan wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:20 pm

No I’m not saying Ibanez suffers from it, but it definitely exists. Most definitely. So when he insists its a “made up condition”, I may tend to discount his opinion regarding Trumpites....just a tad.
I'll allow it.

What can we do about BDkkk's raging case of TBLS?
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:24 pm

I'll allow it.

It’s terminal. :ohno: :ohno:
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

I'll allow it.

:jack:
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:27 pm
I'll allow it.

BDkkk, please know that our thoughts and prayers are with you as you struggle with this terminal affliction.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:32 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:27 pm
BDkkk, please know that our thoughts and prayers are with you as you struggle with this terminal affliction.
An affliction that only exists in your imagination, as its something that you made up.

Meanwhile, TDS is something that tens of millions have heard of..
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

Ibanez wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:09 pm
SDHornet wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:49 pm

Don't worry. I'm not his type.
:lol:
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

I mean, it is made up. It's not a real syndrome. :lol: It's a put down.

And I know there are rabid, anit-Trump people out there. Social Media is awash with people like that.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:36 pm
UNI88 wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:32 pm

An affliction that only exists in your imagination, as its something that you made up.

TDS is an affliction that only exists in the minds of people that are personally offended that people have a difference of opinion about Donald Trump and his policies. Those people are so enraged by anyone and anything that disparages or criticizes Trump that they simply cannot stand it and lash out. TDS, aka snowflakes, are often like that. They simply can't respect or tolerate a difference of opinion. Sad.

Spoiler: show

:fuel: :fuel: :fuel: :fuel: :fuel: :poke:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Ibanez wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:50 pm

TDS is an affliction that only exists in the minds of people that are personally offended that people have a difference of opinion about Donald Trump and his policies. Those people are so enraged by anyone and anything that disparages or criticizes Trump that they simply cannot stand it and lash out. TDS, aka snowflakes, are often like that. They simply can't respect or tolerate a difference of opinion. Sad.
Wrong. TDS is an affliction that consumes the minds of many on the left, and alleged conk Never Trumpers, to the point where their loathing of Trump is so high that it consumes their everyday life. An example is JSO.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

You’d best be joking here, pal. Because like I said, a 10-minute conversation with any of about 20 of my relatives will prove beyond a shadow of a doubt it’s far more than just a “difference of opinion” about Trump or his policies.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

I'll allow it.

Its the combo of TBLS and AOCD that causes his nonsensical tourettish outbursts and reflexive convulsing :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

houndawg wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:57 pm
I'll allow it.

Its the combo of TBLS and AOCD that causes his nonsensical tourettish outbursts and reflexive convulsing :coffee:
And it's TDS that causes JSO to drone on and on and on and on and on about how bad Trump is like Raymond Babbitt telling people he's a good driver.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

:D
Last edited by Ibanez on Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

AZGrizFan wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:21 pm

You’d best be joking here, pal. Because like I said, a 10-minute conversation with any of about 20 of my relatives will prove beyond a shadow of a doubt it’s far more than just a “difference of opinion” about Trump or his policies.
Well obviously, Tom. :roll:
Sure, there are a multitude on the left that have been rabid anti-Trump people simply b/c he won. Those people are aren't any better than the alt-right that are rabid anti-Biden simply b/c Biden won.

However anyone simply criticizing or having a policy difference with Trump and his RINOs is called out for being against him. So it is just that. I could come here and say, " I'm not sure Trump's handling of the pandemic was the right response" and you all would say I have TDS. Republicans take it as a personal affront that someone question, criticize or even mock the President (but then don't mind doing it when the POTUS is a Democrat).
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

double post
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:58 pm
houndawg wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:57 pm

And it's TDS that causes JSO to drone on and on and on and on and on about how bad Trump is like Raymond Babbitt telling people he's a good driver.
If anyone here has TDS, it's certainly JSO. :nod:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

TDS is real.

TDS accusations mostly attempt to diminish the lack of leadership, physical and psychological harm, and disunity Trump has caused. ‘He cut taxes for the rich (inflating the oligarchy), didn’t get us into a war, and showed China who’s boss’do not excuse this abortion of a presidency. I’m hopeful most of his voters will slowly, quietly move on, even if they’re too ashamed or afraid to admit their support. Lashing out at others in defense of Trump at this point is either massive self deceit or betrays a serious lack of morality.

One of my closest conk friends who was once a Republican Party President for the county and a minister asked why I don’t like Trump. My answer simply was, he’s not a good dude.

That’s the question I’m interested in. Whether Trump brought out the worst in psychologically immature and/or compromised people or if that many Americans are truly just petulant, selfish children.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:14 am TDS is real.

TDS accusations mostly attempt to diminish the lack of leadership, physical and psychological harm, and disunity Trump has caused. ‘He cut taxes for the rich (inflating the oligarchy), didn’t get us into a war, and showed China who’s boss’do not excuse this abortion of a presidency. I’m hopeful most of his voters will slowly, quietly move on, even if they’re too ashamed or afraid to admit their support. Lashing out at others in defense of Trump at this point is either massive self deceit or betrays a serious lack of morality.

One of my closest conk friends who was once a Republican Party President for the county and a minister asked why I don’t like Trump. My answer simply was, he’s not a good dude.

That’s the question I’m interested in. Whether Trump brought out the worst in psychologically immature and/or compromised people or if that many Americans are truly just petulant, selfish children.
"He’s not a good dude" is an interesting and IMO accurate response. It also applies to our current president to a lesser degree and to a number of former presidents and presidential candidates including the Clintons (to a similar degree as Trump).
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

Ibanez wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:30 am Sure, there are a multitude on the left that have been rabid anti-Trump people simply b/c he won. Those people are aren't any better than the alt-right that are rabid anti-Biden simply b/c Biden won.
My issue has always been that IMO the alt-right are pretty far right while the TDS left is your run of the mill person. As always, anecdotal, but I have tons of conservative friends and VERY few are vocal about it. I have tons of liberal friends and MOST are very vocal about it.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:22 am
kalm wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:14 am TDS is real.

"He’s not a good dude" is an interesting and IMO accurate response. It also applies to our current president to a lesser degree and to a number of former presidents and presidential candidates including the Clintons (to a similar degree as Trump).
Absolutely. Trump is just on a whole other level or worse at disguising it.

In some ways he may end up being a change agent in a positive way. If enough people are self reflective and willing to improve their critical thinking skills.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

Ibanez wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:30 am
AZGrizFan wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:21 pm

Well obviously, Tom. :roll:
Sure, there are a multitude on the left that have been rabid anti-Trump people simply b/c he won. Those people are aren't any better than the alt-right that are rabid anti-Biden simply b/c Biden won.

However anyone simply criticizing or having a policy difference with Trump and his RINOs is called out for being against him. So it is just that. I could come here and say, " I'm not sure Trump's handling of the pandemic was the right response" and you all would say I have TDS. Republicans take it as a personal affront that someone question, criticize or even mock the President (but then don't mind doing it when the POTUS is a Democrat).
Bull. I don’t think his handling of the pandemic was all that great myself. LOTS of people feel that way, lots of people who support(ed) Trump. And there’s a shitload of other stuff I’m not happy he did either....I said from the very beginning if he could have just shut the fuck up and implemented policy he’d have gone down as one of the greatest, without having to SAY so 1,000 times a day. In a mean tweet. But he couldn’t, and he couldnt’ contain himself in the first debate (where I think he lost the election, honestly)....there were times to be Donald Trump, and there were times to be presidential...he had a really difficult time figuring that out. Having a policy difference is one thing. Primal screaming for months on end because Trump is the president is something totally different.

BTW: Not to be a “But Obama” guy, but godforfuckingBID you disagree with Obama, you were immediately branded a racist—because obviously you disagreed with him because he’s black and you don’t like black people. :roll: :roll: :roll: