AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Re: 2024 Primary

Post by AZGrizFan »

Ibanez wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:25 pm
UNI88 wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:17 pm

Hopefully this is the crack in Trump's MAGAt teflon that helps the base see him for the petulant narcissist that he is.
And for others to follow. Would love to see Nikki come out in 2024.
If we could get a Desantis/Haley (Or a Haley/Desantis) ticket through that would be a dream come true. :nod: :nod: :nod:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

AZGrizFan wrote:
Ibanez wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:25 pm And for others to follow. Would love to see Nikki come out in 2024.
If we could get a Desantis/Haley (Or a Haley/Desantis) ticket through that would be a dream come true. :nod: :nod: :nod:
Haley has been reminding me a lot of Lindsey lately and I’ve gotten a little sour on her. I’d be fine with her as VPOTUS but she’s too squishy for POTUS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

CID1990 wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:45 pm
AZGrizFan wrote:
Haley has been reminding me a lot of Lindsey lately and I’ve gotten a little sour on her. I’d be fine with her as VPOTUS but she’s too squishy for POTUS
Wouldn't you love to see a Haley/Harris debate? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Christ on a crutch, they'd have to do a mercy rule or something. What a bloodbath that would be.
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Ibanez wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:57 am https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... 4-ask.html
Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, a once-loyal member of Donald Trump's court, is refusing to bend a knee to the former president and says backing him in the 2024 election 'is too much to ask' after Trump publicly attacked his character, according to a report.

Trump reportedly said the popular governor has 'no personal charisma' and a 'dull personality' as rumors swirl the ex-president is angry DeSantis hasn't declined to challenge him for the GOP presidential nomination.
Trump really doesn't like a challenger he can't bully, does he? :lol:
Reportedly said according to whom? A video or named source?
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

AZGrizFan wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:02 pm

even more reason to like DeSantis. :nod: :nod: :nod: Same/better policy decisions, but made by an adult. :thumb: :thumb:
Hopefully this is the crack in Trump's MAGAt teflon that helps the base see him for the petulant narcissist that he is.
This mythical Trump-DeSantis feud is largely fake news, drummed up by the left (and also possibly by Mitch McConnel) in order to try to split the conk base, and to distract from Biden’s disasters now. Of course the left and the Never Trumpers are fapping all over it..
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/01/15 ... ng-n507324
https://townhall.com/columnists/bradsla ... t-n2601958
Last edited by BDKJMU on Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

Always like predictions. Dick Morris predicting the game is for Hillary to be the only one to stand up to the far left and slowly gain support as people keep realizing how nuts the far left really is.

Morris also thinks this is Bills idea.

https://www.dickmorris.com/the-new-bill ... brilliant/
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:16 pm

This mythical Trump-DeSantis feud is largely fake news, drummed up by the left (and also possibly by Mitch McConnel) in order to try to split the conk base, and to distract from Biden’s disasters now. Of course the left and the Never Trumpers are fapping all over it..
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/01/15 ... ng-n507324
https://townhall.com/columnists/bradsla ... t-n2601958
That's fake news. I know fake news when I see it. It's also alternative facts. :coffee:
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:18 pm Always like predictions. Dick Morris predicting the game is for Hillary to be the only one to stand up to the far left and slowly gain support as people keep realizing how nuts the far left really is.

Morris also thinks this is Bills idea.

https://www.dickmorris.com/the-new-bill ... brilliant/
A Dick Morris sighting! Perfect! :lol:
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO

Post by HI54UNI »

AZGrizFan wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:36 pm
Ibanez wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:25 pm

And for others to follow. Would love to see Nikki come out in 2024.
Agree on DeSantis but a hard no on Haley.
If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Post by Winterborn »

HI54UNI wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:47 am
AZGrizFan wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:36 pm

:+1:

I will be voting 3rd party (again) if she is on the ticket.
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

Winterborn wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:02 pm

Just because of the vice presidential candidate? I've never voted for or against a ticket based on who the VP candidate is.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Winterborn »

GannonFan wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:42 pm

Just because of the vice presidential candidate? I've never voted for or against a ticket based on who the VP candidate is.
Might. Will have to see when we get closer to 2024.

I have pretty strict standards. :D
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

I wouldn’t be happy voting for her vote as VP.
If she was at the top of thr ticket, it would be hold my nose and vote for her over any of the current donk possibilities (Biden, Commiela, Clinton, Buttageg, Abrams, etc).
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

I'm likely voting 3rd party no matter what but there is no way that I will vote for anyone argues that the 2020 Presidential election, 2016 Presidential election or 2018 Georgia gubernatorial election was stolen. Delusional fvcks belong in a mental hospital where they can drool into their porridge. :o
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:14 pm

I'm likely voting 3rd party no matter what but there is no way that I will vote for anyone argues that the 2020 Presidential election, 2016 Presidential election or 2018 Georgia gubernatorial election was stolen. Delusional fvcks belong in a mental hospital where they can drool into their porridge. :o
I’m not following. Did Haley support those claims? Everything I’m reading says she did not, and distanced herself from them….
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

AZGrizFan wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:37 pm
UNI88 wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:14 pm
I’m not following. Did Haley support those claims? Everything I’m reading says she did not, and distanced herself from them….
I believe you are right. I'm just stating my position.

I am curious why Fiver and Winter are so opposed to her.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

What a bunch of sheep these uneducated youngsters are….they have bought the “voter suppression BS” hook line and sinker. “Our future and lives are hanging in the balance”….what a bunch of drama queens.
"Unfortunately, the hunger strike was no longer being cared about by our senators," the college student told Fox News as the group was arrested. "Our futures and lives are hanging in the balance of this bill getting passed, and so we're out here escalating even further."
Oh, and nice way to opt out of the hunger strike after day 6 (which I predicted)…”the hunger strike was no longer being cared about by our senators”. Here’s a newsflash, youngster: It was NEVER cared about by the senators. Idiots.
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Winterborn »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:47 pm

To my knowledge she has not supported those claims.

To quote CID
"Haley has been reminding me a lot of Lindsey lately and I’ve gotten a little sour on her. I’d be fine with her as VPOTUS but she’s too squishy for POTUS".
She has been giving me that "squishy" feeling as well for the past 2-3 years and it only gets worse the more I read articles on her. Nothing definitive (she is too smart for that) but there are clues here and there, in what she says, that as an aggregate give a clearer picture. I had zero problem with her when she was Governor and her initial time as UN Ambassador. It is after that I became less enthused with her and have the feeling that when it comes to trying to do the right thing (cut spending for example) she will only be giving lip service to the idea. Just have been getting the feeling that she is no longer her own woman and isn't that much different than a normal congress critter. She could be giving lip service to both sides just to not alienate people (as you need alliances to get nominated).

As VP she doesn't have all that much influence in what is done, but I do not want her as President and a VP slot would give her a chance in that area. Like I said above, if she is the Presidential candidate odds are very good I will not vote for her. As VP candidate, it is a maybe at best.

Other things that matter are who the LP candidates are and who the Democrats are running. Two years is a long time politically speaking and we will see how it all shakes out come November 2024. I may wind up voting for her if she is the best of the worst option. Such as if it came down to Trump, Biden, boot dude, or her, I would vote for her but wouldn't like it.

HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter

Post by HI54UNI »

I've expressed my distrust of her previously. Haley is a neocon with no morals or spine. She'll whore out to whoever writes the biggest check. Cid's comment about being like Graham is also a good comparison. Winterborn has good comments too.

SD Gov. Noem is another one that is a hard no for me for similar reasons. Plus she's corrupt.
If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

HI54UNI wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:27 pm

I've expressed my distrust of her previously. Haley is a neocon with no morals or spine. She'll whore out to whoever writes the biggest check. Cid's comment about being like Graham is also a good comparison. Winterborn has good comments too.

SD Gov. Noem is another one that is a hard no for me for similar reasons. Plus she's corrupt.
Lol. Like THAT’S a dealbreaker suddenly. :lol: :lol: :kisswink:

BTW, that just described about 95% of the politicians in DC
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter

Post by HI54UNI »

AZGrizFan wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:53 pm
HI54UNI wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:27 pm

All true but no point adding more to the swamp.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Post by Baldy »

AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

Baldy wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:05 am
Oh Densedawg……come here, boy! :lol:
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

HI54UNI wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:34 am
AZGrizFan wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:53 pm

America as a whole can’t seem to quit the swamp.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

AZGrizFan wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:10 am
HI54UNI wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:34 am

America as a whole can’t seem to quit the swamp.
Because American voters as a whole don’t spend enough money. You pointed out the 95% number above. We have two corrupt and shitty parties. Hence no good options. Thus, the Swamp. Hence more misdirected tribalism.

Only two things will fix it. Term limits and/or money out of politics. Guess who we’d be relying on to push that legislation.

I just hope the boot hatted dude makes it through the LP primary. Libertarian/hippie?

I’m all in! :mrgreen: