Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Re: 2024 Primary

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:06 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 2:46 pm

So now tell us one truth Joey Rotten has told…
joe biden lies a lot too.
You can’t come up with one true thing he has said…?
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:31 pm
UNI88 wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:13 pm

You doofus, I've been telling you there are 2 types of tDS for years:

tDS type I - don't trust and don't like trump, Examples: UNI88, kalm, Houndie
tDS type II - worship trump more than God, would suck his tiny little dick if asked. Examples: SG, BDKKKaren, CH

The biden supporters on this board know he's a piece sh!t. They just think he's a better piece of sh!t than trump. kalm, Houndie, am I wrong?

The trump supporters however worship him and get all bent out of shape at any criticism or mockery of trump. They're a lot more fun to fvck with.
No. Under the new diagnostic rules, we have.

tDS type I:
1) Demented tDS. (DtDS) The worst kind. Immoral. Something Trump would catch. You have this UNI.
2) Angel tDS. (AtDS) The best kind. It's really not TDS, just lots of misunderstanding. Klam and HDoge have this.

I'm gonna have to charge your health plan for this consultation.
I can pay a male prostitute to give you a pearl necklace while wearing a trump mask and we can call it even.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

I believe they call this “on message”.

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Trumpnwins BIGLY on Super Tuesday. Trump beats Haley:
AK 88-12
AL: 83-13
OK: 81-16
CA: 79-18
TX 78-17
AR: 77-18.5
TN: 77-19.5
NC 74-23
ME: 71-26
MN 69-29
CO 63-33
VA 63-35
MA: 59-37
UT 58-41

Haley wins Vermont 50-46.

Delegate count (1215 needed to win):
Trump: 1057
Haley: 92
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-p ... ctions/sup
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Its over! Haley suspending her campaign.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Robinson really does sound like a swell guy.

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Is this the same Mark Robinson? If so, I love this guy.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 1:34 pm Is this the same Mark Robinson? If so, I love this guy.
You mean the shooter is responsible… who knew
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Raytheon Lowers Flags To Half-Staff After Nikki Haley Drops Out

WALTHAM, MA — A somber mood fell over one of the nation's foremost defense contractors this morning, as Raytheon lowered its flags to half-staff after Nikki Haley announced she was dropping out of the 2024 presidential race.

The aerospace technology corporation, which had been holding out hope that the world would enter a new era of highly profitable war, destruction, and death with the onset of World War III, was devastated by this morning's news that Haley had suspended her campaign.

"This is a major blow," said a Raytheon spokesperson. "We are deeply saddened by the news of Nikki Haley dropping out of the race. It is a dark day for us and for anyone who was hoping for a much darker future for the human race, and indeed the entire world. We have lowered our flags to half-staff in solemn memory of the dream we shared with Nikki Haley of endless wars and vast rivers of defense contract money."
In a brief statement, Haley also acknowledged disappointment that she would be unable to lead the country into a global conflict that would wreak havoc on human civilization. "It is indeed a sad day," she said. "While Donald Trump continues his quest to return the world to a state of peace and stability, we hoped to plunge the globe further into very lucrative chaos. I thank my dear friends at Raytheon for their support, the millions and millions of dollars they have given me over the years, and their ongoing desire to see the world burn."

At publishing time, Raytheon's parent company had already offered Haley a seat on its board of directors.
https://babylonbee.com/news/raytheon-lo ... -drops-out
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 1:34 pm Is this the same Mark Robinson? If so, I love this guy.
The same bigot who:
- complained that the Black Panther was "created by an agnostic Jew and put to film by satanic marxist"?
- mocks school shooting survivors?
- calls LGBT+ rights and views “filth”?
- claims the US civil rights movement was a communist plot?
- questions whether the Holocaust happened?

Some paragon of truth and Christian values he is.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 4:29 pm
The same bigot who:
- complained that the Black Panther was "created by an agnostic Jew and put to film by satanic marxist"?

How about links (that contain the full UNEDITED speeches of when he allegedely said the above, and not out of context snippets).
https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/202 ... o-n2171034
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 5:57 pm

The same bigot who:

How about links (that contain the full UNEDITED speeches of when he allegedely said the above, and not out of context snippets).
Yes, I’d love to see the context for the above clip where he called LGBTQ filth.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

The same bigot who:

It looks like your article attempts to rebut just one of the bigoted points above - whether he questioned if the Holocaust happened.

"This foolishness about Hitler disarming MILLIONS of Jews and then marching them off to concentration camps is a bunch of hogwash"? How is that hogwash and not questioning whether the Holocaust happened? Irrelevant of whether the Nazis used Weimar Republic weapons laws to disarm Jews, Hitler and the Nazis still marched MILLIONS of Jews to concentration camps. Trying to shift the focus to Weimar Republic weapons laws is dishonest and misleading.

Going through the other bigoted statements, which ones were taken out of context:

Complained that the Black Panther was "created by an agnostic Jew and put to film by satanic marxist"?

Mocks school shooting survivors - Here are the words in the Facebook post ..
Let me see if I have this correct. A spoiled, angry, disobedient CHILD shot and killed 17 of his classmates, and now spoiled, angry, know it all CHILDREN are trying to tell law abiding ADULTS that we must give up our Constitutional RIGHT to own certain weapons. Cue Rod Serling because this must be an episode of the Twilight Zone? David Hogg and the rest of these silly little immature "media prosti-tots" need to grab a passy, have seat in time out, and shut up. The very ideology of conservatism that your liberal mollycoddling string pullers have taught you to despise is exactly what you and your schools have desperately needed to prevent these massacres as well as the multitude of FAILURES that exist in public education. The conservative principles of excellence, hard work, self respect, RESPECT FOR HUMAN LIFE, and DISCIPLINE are what your schools need. Instead you have the liberal syndrome of rectal cranial inversion mixed with a healthy dose of just plain evil and stupid permeating your hallways. If, two days before this shooting, a hard nosed nonsense conservative had walked into that school and put into place the ideals and principles that would have avoided that massacre, you spoiled little bastards would have kicked and screamed like babies in a crib. That's what you are doing now. In fact you're doing less than that. A baby's cries are useful and necessary. You are simply making irritating noise. You say you want to "make a difference." Well here's how you do it. Go to school. Behave well. Study hard. Respect your fellow classmates. And enjoy being children while you can.
Pretty soon you'll be adults...
and you'll understand exactly what I mean.
You can agree with him but these "CHILDREN" went through a traumatic event and downplaying that event by calling them spoiled, immature "media prosti-tots" is a cheap shot. I also had to laugh at the "RESPECT FOR HUMAN LIFE" aspect of conservative principles considering how many so-called conservatives have absolutely no respect for certain human lives.

Calls LGBT+ rights and views “filth” ...

Are you going to argue that he didn't say "transgenderism, homosexuality, any of that filth. And yes I called it filth." You can have a religious objection to LGBTQ+ but they're still people and it's inappropriate for an elected leader to attempt to marginalize and ostracize some of his constituents by calling them filth. I also think it goes against the Christian principle of loving they neighbor as yourself.

Claims the US civil rights movement was a communist plot ...
Republican front-runner for North Carolina governor attacked Civil Rights Movement: ‘So many freedoms were lost’
In a CNN KFile review of his media appearances over the last five years, Robinson baselessly claimed that the Civil Rights Movement was a communist plot to “subvert capitalism” and used “to subvert free choice and where you go to school and things like that.”

“So many things were lost during the Civil Rights Movement. So many freedoms were lost during the Civil Rights Movement. They shouldn’t have been lost,” Robinson said in a March 2018 podcast episode.
Please explain to me how these were taken out of context.
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
I am a fan of: Sac State

Post by SuperHornet »

I'm very disappointed with the results of the Cali primary. Just about everyone I know is some form of a Trumper (if they're GOP, anyway); he's crazy, and Biden's senile. What are we getting ourselves into?

(FWIW, I voted for Haley.)

I've seen some numbers that indicate that Trump leads Biden in the popular vote (as did Haley before she had to bow out). But the margins weren't all that wide, and I have no idea how that would translate into electoral votes. Given the way LA, SF, and Sac outweigh the Central Valley here in Cali, you can bet that Biden wins here; if memory serves, Cali is one of those winner-take-all states. I'd be willing to grit my teeth through four more years of Trump with hopefully some upside after, but I'm not sure there's any upside to another four years of Biden.

I think it's time for SH to bust out his usual protest vote. I'm sure most of you know who that is....

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:39 pm
It looks like your article attempts to rebut just one of the bigoted points above - whether he questioned if the Holocaust happened.

"This foolishness about Hitler disarming MILLIONS of Jews and then marching them off to concentration camps is a bunch of hogwash"? How is that hogwash and not questioning whether the Holocaust happened? Irrelevant of whether the Nazis used Weimar Republic weapons laws to disarm Jews, Hitler and the Nazis still marched MILLIONS of Jews to concentration camps. Trying to shift the focus to Weimar Republic weapons laws is dishonest and misleading.

Going through the other bigoted statements, which ones were taken out of context:

Complained that the Black Panther was "created by an agnostic Jew and put to film by satanic marxist"?

Mocks school shooting survivors - Here are the words in the Facebook post ..
Let me see if I have this correct. A spoiled, angry, disobedient CHILD shot and killed 17 of his classmates, and now spoiled, angry, know it all CHILDREN are trying to tell law abiding ADULTS that we must give up our Constitutional RIGHT to own certain weapons. Cue Rod Serling because this must be an episode of the Twilight Zone? David Hogg and the rest of these silly little immature "media prosti-tots" need to grab a passy, have seat in time out, and shut up. The very ideology of conservatism that your liberal mollycoddling string pullers have taught you to despise is exactly what you and your schools have desperately needed to prevent these massacres as well as the multitude of FAILURES that exist in public education. The conservative principles of excellence, hard work, self respect, RESPECT FOR HUMAN LIFE, and DISCIPLINE are what your schools need. Instead you have the liberal syndrome of rectal cranial inversion mixed with a healthy dose of just plain evil and stupid permeating your hallways. If, two days before this shooting, a hard nosed nonsense conservative had walked into that school and put into place the ideals and principles that would have avoided that massacre, you spoiled little bastards would have kicked and screamed like babies in a crib. That's what you are doing now. In fact you're doing less than that. A baby's cries are useful and necessary. You are simply making irritating noise. You say you want to "make a difference." Well here's how you do it. Go to school. Behave well. Study hard. Respect your fellow classmates. And enjoy being children while you can.
You can agree with him but these "CHILDREN" went through a traumatic event and downplaying that event by calling them spoiled, immature "media prosti-tots" is a cheap shot. I also had to laugh at the "RESPECT FOR HUMAN LIFE" aspect of conservative principles considering how many so-called conservatives have absolutely no respect for certain human lives.

Are you going to argue that he didn't say "transgenderism, homosexuality, any of that filth. And yes I called it filth." You can have a religious objection to LGBTQ+ but they're still people and it's inappropriate for an elected leader to attempt to marginalize and ostracize some of his constituents by calling them filth. I also think it goes against the Christian principle of loving they neighbor as yourself.

Claims the US civil rights movement was a communist plot ...
Republican front-runner for North Carolina governor attacked Civil Rights Movement: ‘So many freedoms were lost’
In a CNN KFile review of his media appearances over the last five years, Robinson baselessly claimed that the Civil Rights Movement was a communist plot to “subvert capitalism” and used “to subvert free choice and where you go to school and things like that.”

“So many things were lost during the Civil Rights Movement. So many freedoms were lost during the Civil Rights Movement. They shouldn’t have been lost,” Robinson said in a March 2018 podcast episode.
Please explain to me how these were taken out of context.
This is not decent behavior.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Doesn’t sound like he’s questioning whether the holocaust took place. Sounds like he’s questioning WHO did the disarming enabling the holocaust to take place. It sounds like he’s saying the notion of Hitler doing the disarming is hogwash.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:39 pm Mocks school shooting survivors - Here are the words in the Facebook post ..

The kids (Hogg from the school) and others around the country not from that school that he was referring to who were going on media outlets (tv and online) on their anti 2A crusade owere media prostitots..

So he said the alphabet people are filth. Many of them are.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:22 pm

Doesn’t sound like he’s questioning whether the holocaust took place. Sounds like he’s questioning WHO did the disarming enabling the holocaust to take place. It sounds like he’s saying the notion of Hitler doing the disarming is hogwash.
You're parsing words. If that's what he intended then he should have posted "This foolishness about Hitler disarming MILLIONS of Jews is a bunch of hogwash". Adding "and then marching them off to concentration camps" before "is a bunch of hogwash" can easily be interpreted as questioning whether the holocaust happened.

While the weapons laws were passed during the Weimar Republic, I don't think they used them to disarm Jews. That action and the horrors that followed belonged to Hitler and the Nazis. I'm open to proof otherwise if you can provide it from a reputable source.

Anyone who attempts to dismiss or minimize the Holocaust is a disgusting human being and not fit for public office in America.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:30 pm
UNI88 wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:39 pm Mocks school shooting survivors - Here are the words in the Facebook post ..

The kids (Hogg from the school) and others around the country not from that school that he was referring to who were going on media outlets (tv and online) on their anti 2A crusade owere media prostitots..

LGBTQ+ people are no more likely to be filth than straight people are.

I believe it's a common theme in MAQA yahoo echo chambers to state that there is proof that LGBTQ+ people are more likely to be sexual predators but they don't seem to be able to provide that proof when asked. Here's your chance - provide some links to reputable sources to back up your claim.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

So he said the alphabet people are filth. [Many of them are.
probably in about the same portion as the MAGAts
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

You personally know enough of them to make that call?
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:22 am

You personally know enough of them to make that call?
We could combine BDKKKaren and Hildamort's statements ...

"So she said MAQA yahoos are deplorable. Many of them are."
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Aaron Rodgers and Jesse Ventura on RFK Jr vice-presidential short list
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-68515517
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:15 am Qaaron Rodgers and Jesse Ventura on RFK Jr vice-presidential short list
You spelled Qaaron wrong. With his beliefs, he should be trump's running mate, he fits right in with the Q crowd.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:25 am
BDKJMU wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:15 am Qaaron Rodgers and Jesse Ventura on RFK Jr vice-presidential short list
You spelled Qaaron wrong. With his beliefs, he should be trump's running mate, he fits right in with the Q crowd.
So you’re a disgruntled Vikings, or is it Bears fan lol..