Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: 2024 Primary

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:04 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:43 pm

Thanks. It really wasn't that hard to come up with and makes a lot of sense. If you voted for Joe Biden punch yourself in your stupid fucking face!
All praise be upon him, the compassionate..the merciful
:lol:
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:06 pm
houndawg wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:02 pm

Who to believe...the liberal democrat Trump hating judge in the case, or Trump, or the wingnut Carroll who can’t remember the when and gave all kinds of conflicting statements..
FIFY
Sad to see.....I bet you don't Back the Blue anymore either... :ohno:

:rofl:

What kind of bird don't fly, BB?
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

houndawg wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:45 am
BDKJMU wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:06 pm
FIFY

Wrong. Always have backed the uniform wearers. Just not some of the fed suits and alphabet windbreakers.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:18 am
:lol: Something tells me some staffer is no longer employed..
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Nevada primary:
..Trump, the former president, didn’t compete in the primary, which doesn’t award any delegates needed to win the GOP nomination. He’s instead focused on caucuses that will be held Thursday and will help him move closer to becoming the Republican standard-bearer...
https://apnews.com/article/nevada-2024- ... d3a37b581b

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:43 am
The disaster is already here
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Bullshit on Dean Phillips. It's a coordinated attack. This is how they remove this disaster of a President.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Bingo!

GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

SeattleGriz wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:09 pm
Bullshit on Dean Phillips. It's a coordinated attack. This is how they remove this disaster of a President.
Biden should've been 25th'd a couple of years ago. It's clean and simple elder abuse by those around him and in his administration that they continue to walk him out there as if he's really handling the role of President when it's clear he's greatly diminished mentally and there's a committee running this country in his stead. Of course we've had similar situations before in this country where an age addled or mentally impaired President has finished out a term when they clearly or indiscreetly weren't the one actually doing the job (as in Reagan and Wilson for instance) but never have we had a President that, even soon after taken office, has been so mentally incapable to continue and then, in an even greater affront, continued to seek another term. This has gone on in Congress many times, but I can't remember a time it's ever been done in the Presidency. And now we're likely too close to the next election to change course. What a fiasco this has become.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

GannonFan wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:51 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:09 pm

Biden should've been 25th'd a couple of years ago. It's clean and simple elder abuse by those around him and in his administration that they continue to walk him out there as if he's really handling the role of President when it's clear he's greatly diminished mentally and there's a committee running this country in his stead. Of course we've had similar situations before in this country where an age addled or mentally impaired President has finished out a term when they clearly or indiscreetly weren't the one actually doing the job (as in Reagan and Wilson for instance) but never have we had a President that, even soon after taken office, has been so mentally incapable to continue and then, in an even greater affront, continued to seek another term. This has gone on in Congress many times, but I can't remember a time it's ever been done in the Presidency. And now we're likely too close to the next election to change course. What a fiasco this has become.
Many saw his mental decline prior to the 2020 elections. During the early Democratic debates in 2020 he wasn’t drawing flies to the animal exhibit at the State fair. Nobody wanted this guy but the Dems called a time out and actually came up with a great strategy. The basement.

I think they made a deal with him that allowed him to be the face of the president, but he really wouldn’t be that involved with any of the decision making. Problem is Biden can’t seem to remember any of this now. Haha

The question is who really is the president and I think it’s Barack Obama
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:43 pm

Thanks. It really wasn't that hard to come up with and makes a lot of sense. If you voted for Joe Biden punch yourself in your stupid fucking face!
the mentally challenged.

womp womp
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:49 pm
the mentally challenged.

womp womp
Be best!
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

:rofl: Laurence Tribe folks. He's right about Law as often as Paul Krugman is about Economics.

https://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/ ... olar-says/
Q&A: Laurence Tribe
GAZETTE: Luttig has called this a “masterful” decision that is “unassailable” on whether Section 3 of the 14th Amendment applies to a president. Do you share that view?

TRIBE: I do think it’s unassailable. I think it’s monumentally important, and it’s the most important pro-democracy ruling in recent history. And I say that despite the fact that a lot of people are mistakenly thinking that there’s something “undemocratic” about excluding an insurrectionist who attempted to overthrow our relatively democratic Constitution from the ballot. The whole point of this provision of the 14th Amendment was that we cannot trust anyone to hold any office of power, all the way up to the presidency, if that person took an oath to support or uphold the Constitution and then engaged in a systematic effort to engage in an insurrection against it. That’s exactly the kind of person the authors of the 14th Amendment and those who ratified it recognized could not be trusted with power because entrusting power to someone who swears to defend the Constitution and then turns on it in order to seize power for himself is a path to unfettered tyranny.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

This just feels right, here.

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Physician to Bush, Obama, Trump:
”He’s our Commander-in-Chief, our head of state and you know, if he can’t stand trial, because of his cognitive issues, I mean, it goes without saying that he can’t be the president of the United States. And so then he gets on TV and he tries to refute this. And he makes it even worse,” Jackson said, asserting that Biden simply validated what was said in the report.

We’re in a situation where our adversaries overseas are looking at what’s happening and they are just licking their chops that we don’t have a competent Commander-in-Chief. And our allies are terrified that, you know, that we’re supposed to be one of their main allies supporting them, you know, endeavors all over the world. So this is a bad situation.

… “He doesn’t need a [cognitive] screening test,” Jackson said. “He needs an actual cognitive battery of tests, objectively done, put on paper, and briefed to the American people by his physician.”
https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/202 ... s-n2169895
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:42 am
houndawg wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:45 am

Wrong. Always have backed the uniform wearers. Just not some of the fed suits and alphabet windbreakers.
Those were the ones that brought their work tools to the riot and used them against their brothers in blue. Ask officer Fanone what he thinks of them, or ask officer Dunn. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

houndawg wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:32 am
BDKJMU wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:42 am
Those were the ones that brought their work tools to the riot and used them against their brothers in blue. Ask officer Fanone what he thinks of them, or ask officer Dunn. :coffee:
That officer Dunn lol
viewtopic.php?p=1425417#p1425417
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

The Memo: Democratic panic deepens after dismal moment for Biden

…..“Whatever language you use, I have not had a single person say, ‘Well, this really worked out well,’” James Carville told this column. “Obviously this has been a bad 48 hours here.”

Carville, best known for his central role in former President Clinton’s 1992 election campaign, added that Democrats were now looking to interventions from the Supreme Court, or a criminal conviction for Trump, in the hope that such developments would shift the election in Biden’s favor.
“We’re officially in Hail Mary mode here,” he said.
A different Democratic strategist, who asked for anonymity, chose a similarly dire metaphor.

“We’re at a DefCon One situation,” the strategist said.
“I think between the catastrophic Special Counsel report and the more catastrophic press conference that followed, and the even more catastrophic attacking of the Special Counsel for the report, they are magnifying and dismissing the concerns that the overwhelming majority of Americans have about Biden — including a lot of Democrats.”

Meanwhile, in a CNN appearance Friday, Paul Begala — who rose to political fame along with Carville during the 1992 Clinton campaign — described himself as a “Biden supporter” but continued, “I slept like a baby last night. I woke up every two hours and wet the bed. This is terrible for Democrats. And anybody with a functioning brain knows that.”..
https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... for-biden/
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Haley goes on the attack after Trump mocks her deployed husband
Former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley is hammering Donald Trump over his comments mocking the absence of her husband, who is deployed overseas, and using the former president’s remarks to highlight his long history of disparaging members of the military.
“The most harm he’s ever come across is whether a golf ball hits him on a golf cart,” she told reporters. “And you’re gonna go and mock our men and women in the military? I don’t care what party you’re in, that’s not okay.”
In September 2020, the Atlantic reported that Trump called soldiers who died in combat “losers” and “suckers” and questioned why veterans buried at Arlington National Cemetery would enlist. John Kelly, a former Trump chief of staff, confirmed several details in the report to CNN last year.

In 2015, during his first presidential run, Trump said he liked “people who weren’t captured” as he attacked Sen. John McCain, a prisoner of war in Vietnam. Three years later, he suggested retired Navy Adm. William McRaven, who oversaw the military operation that killed Osama bin Laden, should have completed the mission sooner.
Ol bone spurs showing his true colors.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:15 am Haley goes on the attack after Trump mocks her deployed husband
Former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley is hammering Donald Trump over his comments mocking the absence of her husband, who is deployed overseas, and using the former president’s remarks to highlight his long history of disparaging members of the military.
“The most harm he’s ever come across is whether a golf ball hits him on a golf cart,” she told reporters. “And you’re gonna go and mock our men and women in the military? I don’t care what party you’re in, that’s not okay.”
In September 2020, the Atlantic reported that Trump called soldiers who died in combat “losers” and “suckers” and questioned why veterans buried at Arlington National Cemetery would enlist. John Kelly, a former Trump chief of staff, confirmed several details in the report to CNN last year.

In 2015, during his first presidential run, Trump said he liked “people who weren’t captured” as he attacked Sen. John McCain, a prisoner of war in Vietnam. Three years later, he suggested retired Navy Adm. William McRaven, who oversaw the military operation that killed Osama bin Laden, should have completed the mission sooner.
Ol bone spurs showing his true colors.

I like her husbands response.

kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Green's decision to retire comes on the same week as the House voted to impeach Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas.

Green joins House Appropriations Committee Chair Kay Granger (R-Texas), Energy and Commerce Committee Chair Cathy McMorris Rodgers (R-Wash.), Financial Services Committee Chair Patrick McHenry (R-N.C.) and House Select Committee on China Chair Mike Gallagher (R-Wis.) in announcing they won't seek re-election.

Between the lines: "There's also just the frustration of trying to get something done here," Green told Axios in an interview.

"This place is so broken and making a difference here is just you know, just it feels like a lot of a lot of something for nothing."
https://www.axios.com/2024/02/14/mark-g ... mpeachment
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Arizona HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES AMENDMENTS TO H.C.R. 2055
"1. To change the manner of the presidential election by appointing the eleven presidential electors to the republican primary winner to offset the removal of a republican candidate from the ballot in Colorado and Maine.

2. That Governor Hobbs sign the election reform measures listed below, and if not, the presidential electors be appointed to protect the 2024 presidential election from another maladministered and illegally run election.
States have a lot of leeway in determining their electors but this is going too far.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Haley has lost it. 26 tweets in 40 min. WTF is wrong with her? Not even a teenager does that :suspicious: