Biden Presser

Political discussions
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Re: Biden Presser

Post by SDHornet »

GannonFan wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:47 am Hey, I voted for Biden (never seriously thought of voting for Trump and Jill Stein is a commie, so says Hillary, so I couldn't vote for her) but that was painful to watch what this has become. You couldn't stage something more scripted than that thing was yesterday. He's clearly not capable any longer of being in the job, he's basically a prop now at this point. I voted for Biden knowing full well that Harris would likely need to step in before the next election. I think it's just a question of how soon they can make the switch. Let Biden go home and rest, he's too old for the job at this point.

On another note, though, this is just a further descent by the media into a cess pool they don't want to be in. It's hard to be any more partisan than they've been with first Trump and now with Biden. To not only go along with but to participate in pretty much a staged affair like that was yesterday is embarrassing. I always said that one casualty of the Trump cyclone of a Presidency was the media, and it's clear they haven't recovered since.
Nah, that happened sometime during the later Bush/early Obama years. The last 4 years only put that on full display for anyone even thinking the press still had any integrity left.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Ibanez wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:08 am
GannonFan wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:47 am Hey, I voted for Biden (never seriously thought of voting for Trump and Jill Stein is a commie, so says Hillary, so I couldn't vote for her) but that was painful to watch what this has become. You couldn't stage something more scripted than that thing was yesterday. He's clearly not capable any longer of being in the job, he's basically a prop now at this point. I voted for Biden knowing full well that Harris would likely need to step in before the next election. I think it's just a question of how soon they can make the switch. Let Biden go home and rest, he's too old for the job at this point.

On another note, though, this is just a further descent by the media into a cess pool they don't want to be in. It's hard to be any more partisan than they've been with first Trump and now with Biden. To not only go along with but to participate in pretty much a staged affair like that was yesterday is embarrassing. I always said that one casualty of the Trump cyclone of a Presidency was the media, and it's clear they haven't recovered since.
The fawning over either by their respective, sympathetic media outlets is enough to make you question anything they say or show.

And we knew Biden was in cognitive decline when we elected him - it wasn't some secret or cover up like FDRs paralysis.

Naw, there's folks who legitimately bought the "he's fine and mentally capable to handle being POTUS" narratives being spewed during the election. It's why 89 (and others) is wondering where the fuck JSO is in all of this.

That retarded fucker won't even make it to the midterms.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

Yup. SD has it right (as usual). Mark, JSO and Trip are 100% on record saying there was no sign of cognitive decline. As I posted before, I have unfortunate, personal experience in this field as my BIL (UD '72) reminds me a lot of Biden in looks and mannerisms. He was fine two years ago and today he rarely knows where he is or to whom he's talking.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

They hid him during the election for a reason, that reason was on full display during the presser. :coffee:
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

SDHornet wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:10 pm They hid him during the election for a reason
Most of us knew that. Libs didn't want to admit it.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

89Hen wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:27 pm
SDHornet wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:10 pm They hid him during the election for a reason
Some didn’t. Some did.

And of course they hid him. Partly because of his mental struggles and part because Trump was doing a decent job of losing the confidence of voters on all on his own.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

kalm wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:53 pm
89Hen wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:27 pm

Some didn’t. Some did.

And of course they hid him. Partly because of his mental struggles and part because Trump was doing a decent job of losing the confidence of voters on all on his own.
Trump lost the election 10 minutes into the first debate. :ohno:

ALL he had to do was shut his mouth, let Biden run his, sound like the retard that he is, and viola! Trump wins....but he JUST. COULDN’T. DO. IT. :ohno:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

Few did

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

89Hen wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:41 pm Few did

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think he was more focused on the brutal non-con schedule at that time.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

AZGrizFan wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:40 pm

Some didn’t. Some did.

ALL he had to do was shut his mouth, let Biden run his, sound like the retard that he is, and viola! Trump wins....but he JUST. COULDN’T. DO. IT. :ohno:
I think he was trying to heckle Biden into making a mistake, but like you said, in the end came off poorly.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Some didn’t. Some did.

Naw it was stolen, and the mass voter mail allowed it to happen. Trump pulled more Team Brown and black voters than any other conk candidate in recent history. No one with a brain stem is surprised that Biden* is proving to be a demented retard 2 months into his term.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

kalm wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:40 am
andy7171 wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:30 am He had a cheat sheet with pictures of the reporters, their question and the answer. And he still fucked it up.

81 million votes.
The other guy must have sucked real bad.
Fat guy with the Bondo on his face? Cheats at golf? :?
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SDHornet wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:39 pm

Naw it was stolen, and the mass voter mail allowed it to happen. Trump pulled more Team Brown and black voters than any other conk candidate in recent history. No one with a brain stem is surprised that Biden* is proving to be a demented retard 2 months into his term.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lmao:

Dude, that's only because the voter suppression didn't didn't go uncontested this time.

Did you notice the enormous effort the republicans put into expanding their foothold in those communities? :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

89Hen wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:55 pm Yup. SD has it right (as usual). Mark, JSO and Trip are 100% on record saying there was no sign of cognitive decline. As I posted before, I have unfortunate, personal experience in this field as my BIL (UD '72) reminds me a lot of Biden in looks and mannerisms. He was fine two years ago and today he rarely knows where he is or to whom he's talking.
He'll still be an improvement...
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

houndawg wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:41 pm
kalm wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:40 am

The other guy must have sucked real bad.
Fat guy with the Bondo on his face? Cheats at golf? :?
Cheats at golf...cheats at life.

:nod:
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

houndawg wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:13 pm
89Hen wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:55 pm Yup. SD has it right (as usual). Mark, JSO and Trip are 100% on record saying there was no sign of cognitive decline. As I posted before, I have unfortunate, personal experience in this field as my BIL (UD '72) reminds me a lot of Biden in looks and mannerisms. He was fine two years ago and today he rarely knows where he is or to whom he's talking.
No, we had a loud mouth 5th grader running the country, now we have a sick person, that would have a tough time passing the 5th grade. Time to move Harris into the Oval Office.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Gil Dobie wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:11 am
houndawg wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:13 pm

No, we had a loud mouth 5th grader running the country, now we have a sick person, that would have a tough time passing the 5th grade. Time to move Harris into the Oval Office.
No, we are much better off with a demented old man than Harris..
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

SDHornet wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:36 pm
Ibanez wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:08 am

The fawning over either by their respective, sympathetic media outlets is enough to make you question anything they say or show.

And we knew Biden was in cognitive decline when we elected him - it wasn't some secret or cover up like FDRs paralysis.

Naw, there's folks who legitimately bought the "he's fine and mentally capable to handle being POTUS" narratives being spewed during the election. It's why 89 (and others) is wondering where the fuck JSO is in all of this.

That retarded fucker won't even make it to the midterms.
:lol: You aren't giving him much time.

And of course there are people who thought a 78-yr old was in tip top shape. That's a "water is wet" statement.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

Some didn’t. Some did.

Why do politicians always step on their own feet? If the Democrats would shut up about identity politics for 20 minutes....they might say something.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
andy7171
Firefly
Firefly
I am a fan of: Wiping.
A.K.A.: HE HATE ME

Post by andy7171 »

SDHornet wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:10 pm They hid him during the election for a reason, that reason was on full display during the presser. :coffee:
It is truly shocking how well it worked too. I've talked to a lot of people in my real life circles who are completely amazed at how bad Biden speaks. I am like MF'ers I was telling you this shit all during the summer. "I would have never voted for Biden if I knew this" Dumbfucks don't pay attention to what's going on other than the news.
"Elaine, you're from Baltimore, right?"
"Yes, well, Towson actually."
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

BDKJMU wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:39 am
Gil Dobie wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:11 am

So you would rather the Democrats hide Harris for 4 years, and have her get elected before we see what she is like.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Gil Dobie wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:33 am
BDKJMU wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:39 am
So you would rather the Democrats hide Harris for 4 years, and have her get elected before we see what she is like.
We already know what she is like..
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:38 am
Gil Dobie wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:33 am
She's an ambitious woman with dark skin.

I guess that's a bad thing but an ambitious man with orange skin is ok.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:41 am
She's an ambitious leftist.

FIFY..
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:41 am
She's an ambitious woman with dark skin.

Yeah but she slept her way to the top or something. Just like ALL leftists do.