Cali Recall Election

Political discussions
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
I am a fan of: Sac State

Cali Recall Election

Post by SuperHornet »

I don't know if this is common knowledge around the country, but Gov. Gavin Newsom is in deep doo doo despite his being related to that idiot Nancy Pelosi. He's nothing more than a Commie police state thug, and his bungling of the Corona Virus outbreak has been nothing short of deplorable, serving only to support his personal need for power. So the people of this state have forced a recall election later this year. The basic idea is a two-fold question at the ballot box: First, do we depose the power-hungry fiend? Second, who should replace him? So far, a few Republicans have signed up for the ballot, notably some like Doug Ose, former San Diego mayor Kevin Faulconer and John Cox. Actresses Angelyne and Mary Carey (yes, THAT Mary Carey) have also announced their candidacy. A departure from the tried-and-true GOPers: now Caitlyn (nee Bruce) Jenner has announced her candidacy.

And now let the dumpster fire roll: LGBTQ activists are NOT best thrilled at the Jenner run....

https://abc7news.com/politics/we-are-ho ... bvB-KS8RWk

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.