Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Re: Banned

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:05 pm
kalm wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:29 pm

Are you cancelling John? How woke of you. :kisswink:
Where did I even so much as hint about cancelling him? I don't agree with his white supremacy and support for pedophilia but he's entitled to his beliefs. Acting on them could bring criminal charges but he can believe what he wants.
You do realize that “cancel culture” is a generic term, right? :suspicious:

It’s not JSO’s edgy posts regarding if there’s turf on the mound and race based educational assessments. I didn’t agree with them either.

His cardinal sin apparently is changing party allegiance and calling Trump and most of his party a spade.

How dare he! Cancel him! And Jelly too!!!

:clap:
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

kalm wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:20 am

Where did I even so much as hint about cancelling him? I don't agree with his white supremacy and support for pedophilia but he's entitled to his beliefs. Acting on them could bring criminal charges but he can believe what he wants.

It’s not JSO’s edgy posts regarding if there’s turf on the mound and race based educational assessments. I didn’t agree with them either.

His cardinal sin apparently is changing party allegiance and calling Trump and most of his party a spade.

Huh? I'm pretty sure we all knew JSO was loony long before he twisted himself into a political pretzel. So no one's canceling him, he's been spouting his boy-love, pro-drunk driving, don't-serve-blacks-if-you-don't-want-to-segregation for years now. Your thinking that deriding JSO only began with Trump is just you disregarding that past decade or so worth of time so that you can fit it into a political narrative you're trying to create.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

GannonFan wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:05 am

Huh? I'm pretty sure we all knew JSO was loony long before he twisted himself into a political pretzel. So no one's canceling him, he's been spouting his boy-love, pro-drunk driving, don't-serve-blacks-if-you-don't-want-to-segregation for years now. Your thinking that deriding JSO only began with Trump is just you disregarding that past decade or so worth of time so that you can fit it into a political narrative you're trying to create.
I got a kick out of his posts long before Trump. They are provocative but I take them with a grain a of salt like I try with most other people including you.

The entertainment is seeing the endless purity testing of all his thoughts.

There’s zero political narrative going on here for me.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Rascist!

This is a failed attempt to lampoon conservatives for whining about cancel culture when they engage in it themselves.

I've been calling Trump and his MAGAts bad things for 4+ years and I haven't been canceled. So has Ibanez, he hasn't been canceled. Tell me how JSO is being canceled? Because he's mocked for self-identifying as a conservative? Has anyone stopped him from saying how he self-identifies? Mockery ≠ canceled.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Post by Winterborn »

:+1:

I read a good chunk of his past posts before I joined this board and it isn't his beliefs that are being derided, it is how he goes about justifying those beliefs and his apparent lack of foresight in what that justification does to his credibility.
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Post by Winterborn »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:13 am

Rascist!

This is a failed attempt to lampoon conservatives for whining about cancel culture when they engage in it themselves.

I've been calling Trump and his MAGAts bad things for 4+ years and I haven't been canceled. So has Ibanez, he hasn't been canceled. Tell me how JSO is being canceled? Because he's mocked for self-identifying as a conservative? Has anyone stopped him from saying how he self-identifies? Mockery ≠ canceled.
That is because Ibanez and yourself are consistent in how you call Trump out. You are not calling him out to justify something else but because it is/was the wrong thing to do. :twocents:
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Rascist!

Are you trying to cancel cancel!?! And why did your mind turn to racism at the thought of the word spade?

:)
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Winterborn wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:27 am

Rascist!

That is because Ibanez and yourself are consistent in how you call Trump out. You are not calling him out to justify something else but because it is/was the wrong thing to do. :twocents:
Something something foolish consistency and hobgoblins...

Consistency is calling Trump or anyone out on each issue. It’s not JSO’s fault Trump has offered a target rich environment. We need more JSO type conservatives.
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

dbackjon wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:06 pm
kalm wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:29 pm

Are you cancelling John? How woke of you. :kisswink:
And it is funny that the party that cries about cancelling does most of it... :nod:
Rip van Brokeback strikes again. :roll:
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:47 am
Rascist!

Are you trying to cancel cancel!?! And why did your mind turn to racism at the thought of the word spade?

Yes. And I'm just trying to fit into the new realty of being offended by anything and everything I can possibly be offended by.

I realize that those two responses are contradictory.
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

kalm wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:50 am
Winterborn wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:27 am

Consistency is calling Trump or anyone out on each issue. It’s not JSO’s fault Trump has offered a target rich environment. We need more JSO type conservatives.
JSO is in full-throated support of the JoeMala agenda. He’s no conservative.
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Ivytalk wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:53 am

I don’t recall him making any posts regarding the Biden agenda or full throatedly supporting it.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:52 am
kalm wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:47 am

Yes. And I'm just trying to fit into the new realty of being offended by anything and everything I can possibly be offended by.

I realize that those two responses are contradictory.
Brother...I feel your pain. WB’s too when it comes to rationally discussing things. :nod:
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

Ivytalk wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:53 am

I had some Freudian reaction to this post. I read " JoeMala" but for some reason my brain told me it was " Mengele". :shock: That can't be good!
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

Exactly..We've been deriding him for years b/c of his pedophilia!
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Post by dbackjon »

Ibanez wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:29 pm

Which makes his opposition to PedoTrump all the more ironic
:thumb:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Remember the days when posters would jokingly talk about the Olsen twins coming of age?

Clearly all pedos.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

UNI88 wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 7:39 pm
kalm wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 6:06 pm

I think he prefers red.
Bernie Sanders demands king-size hotel beds, cool rooms, book says
He also noted that the senator liked suites, bathtubs and insisted on king-sized beds, which had to have a down comforter or another blanket in the closet. He preferred that the extra blanket was dark blue and made of cotton.
Still waiting for the list of what he's been right about. :coffee:
Putting Big Pharma execs in prison for dumping opiods. Thats an excellent idea. :thumb:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

dbackjon wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:33 pm

Heck, where's he supposed to go in that regard? He has PedoClinton (Bill) on one side and PedoTrump on the other. To him, the political landscape apparently doesn't differentiate when it comes to underage attraction. :coffee:
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

GannonFan wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:25 pm
dbackjon wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:33 pm

Heck, where's he supposed to go in that regard? He has PedoClinton (Bill) on one side and PedoTrump on the other. To him, the political landscape apparently doesn't differentiate when it comes to underage attraction. :coffee:
When in doubt...”both sides do it” is always a safe bet. :thumb:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:33 pm
GannonFan wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:25 pm

:steal: That's my shtick! I'll invoice you for the royalty payment.
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Post by dbackjon »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:38 pm
kalm wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:33 pm

And kalm will invoice you for CS NW Territorial Rights (with a small payment to JALMOND)
:thumb:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

dbackjon wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:54 pm
UNI88 wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:38 pm
And kalm will invoice you for CS NW Territorial Rights (with a small payment to JALMOND)
Kalm's territory ends at the Cascades so he's out of luck. JALMOND and DDG are litigating who should receive my CS NW Territorial franchise fees.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:04 pm
dbackjon wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:54 pm

Kalm's territory ends at the Cascades so he's out of luck. JALMOND and DDG are litigating who should receive my CS NW Territorial franchise fees.
Ahem...I’m a property owner in Western WA. Like Tge Kahn’s, or Sauron, kalm’s reach is great. :tothehand:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:42 pm
UNI88 wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:04 pm
Ahem...I’m a property owner in Western WA. Like Tge Kahn’s, or Sauron, kalm’s reach is great. :tothehand:
You should have kept that on the down low, now you're on the hook to SG for franchise fees. He's lord of the Western Washington market.