Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Re: Israel-Palestine Drama Thread

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:38 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:13 am

I’m with 88

Joey Rotten should stop meddling with Israel and let them finish the job so doesn’t happen again. And he should let Israel pay for it

If we had social media in 1941 no telling what the world would like today, but surely Kalm would be picking the weeds on some Japanese guys land
So you’re in favor of genocide today but would have been against it in 1941?

Weird.
You’re supporting long term genocide

Weirder
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:23 am
kalm wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:38 am

So you’re in favor of genocide today but would have been against it in 1941?

Weird.
You’re supporting long term genocide

Weirder
Huh?
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Now the Biden admin calling for regime change in…Israel… :suspicious: Gosh, I’ve been getting whiplash from all the flip flopping on Israel & Hamas the Biden WH has been doing the last several months, talking out of both sides of their mouth. One day they are on Israel’s side, the next day its Hamas. Its like they can’t make up their mind, or come up with a consistent, coherent response.. :ohno:
Last edited by BDKJMU on Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

BDKJMU wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:28 am Now the Biden admin calkibg for regime change in…Israel… :suspicious: Gosh, I’ve been getting whiplash from all the flip flopping on Israel & Hamas the Biden WH has been doing the last several months, talking out of both sides of their mouth. One day they are on Israel’s side, the next day its Hamas. Its like they can’t make up their mind, or come up with a consistent, coherent response.. :ohno:
Jobozo trying so hard to let Israel fall apart and only for votes

Pathetic low life individual and just imagine if he wasn’t the corrupt medias stooge
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:27 am
BDKJMU wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:28 am Now the Biden admin calkibg for regime change in…Israel… :suspicious: Gosh, I’ve been getting whiplash from all the flip flopping on Israel & Hamas the Biden WH has been doing the last several months, talking out of both sides of their mouth. One day they are on Israel’s side, the next day its Hamas. Its like they can’t make up their mind, or come up with a consistent, coherent response.. :ohno:

Pathetic low life individual and just imagine if he wasn’t the corrupt medias stooge
Biden and the DC establishment are owned by AIPAC. Bibi is approaching Putin levels of support by the US right. Israel needs new leadership. They are seriously self-inflicting some damage here.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:15 am

Biden and the DC establishment are owned by AIPAC. Bibi is approaching Putin levels of support by the US right. Israel needs new leadership. They are seriously self-inflicting some damage here.
Putin is not supported by the right, it’s the blind support of a long term war with no end game in sight that the right questions. Nobody will just come out and say it… The Dem war machine needs the war
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:45 am

Putin is not supported by the right, it’s the blind support of a long term war with no end game in sight that the right questions. Nobody will just come out and say it… The Dem war machine needs the war
:lol:

The MIC transcends party. Trump loves dictators with Putin at the top of the list.

Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:53 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:45 am

The MIC transcends party. Trump loves dictators with Putin at the top of the list.

That’s just gross 🤮
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:13 am

That’s just gross 🤮
Good thing they didn't paint what happened next.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:13 am

That’s just gross 🤮
Putin autofellating by proxy :lol:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Jared, flaunting his years of experience with international diplomacy, real estate development, and managing a sovereign wealth fun, has ideas.
“Gaza’s waterfront property could be very valuable … if people would focus on building up livelihoods,” Kushner told his interviewer, the faculty chair of the Middle East Initiative, Prof Tarek Masoud. Kushner also lamented “all the money” that had gone into the territory’s tunnel network and munitions instead of education and innovation.

“It’s a little bit of an unfortunate situation there, but from Israel’s perspective I would do my best to move the people out and then clean it up,” Kushner said. “But I don’t think that Israel has stated that they don’t want the people to move back there afterwards.”

Masoud replied that there was “a lot to talk about there”.

Kushner also said he thinks Israel should move civilians from Gaza to the Negev desert in southern Israel.

He said that if he were in charge of Israel his number one priority would be getting civilians out of the southern city of Rafah, and that “with diplomacy” it could be possible to get them into Egypt.

“But in addition to that, I would just bulldoze something in the Negev, I would try to move people in there,” he said. “I think that’s a better option, so you can go in and finish the job.”
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... rael-negev
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

Pay for our costs of the relief effort from Israel's allowance
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

For 2 Biden admin officials who are full of shit, karma:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:13 am For 2 Biden admin officials who are full of shit, karma:
Deserved, but that’s not how karma works.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Bibi’s legacy.

The story of Yazan Kafarneh, the boy who starved to death in Gaza

9-year-old Yazan Kafarneh died of a congenital illness turned deadly by severe malnutrition under Israel’s genocidal siege. “He didn’t need a miracle to save him," cries his mother. "All he needed was the food we’ve always been able to provide him.”

https://mondoweiss.net/2024/03/the-stor ... h-in-gaza/
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:27 am Bibi’s legacy.

9-year-old Yazan Kafarneh died of a congenital illness turned deadly by severe malnutrition under Israel’s genocidal siege. “He didn’t need a miracle to save him," cries his mother. "All he needed was the food we’ve always been able to provide him.”

Does that mean FDR’s (and Truman’s) legacy is that of the photos of the thousands of German and Japanese children killed by US bombs? You elect a fanatical, homicidal regime to rule your country that starts a war by attacking its neighbor, then you suffer the consequences..
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:54 am

Does that mean FDR’s (and Truman’s) legacy is that of the photos of the thousands of German and Japanese children killed by US bombs? You elect a fanatical, homicidal regime to rule your country that starts a war by attacking its neighbor, then you suffer the consequences..
But the "world" has told them there should be a truce and peace talks so that there can be a temporary peace before that fanatical, homicidal terrorist group murders and rapes more innocent Israelis and the cycle continues. Israel is condemned while the atrocities committed by Hamas that started the bloodshed are forgotten.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

It is indeed a part of their legacy. Massive differences notwithstanding.

The appropriate response here is “man, that is fucking tragic.”
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

kalm wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:13 am

Everything there in the Middle East is tragic. So much suffering. Horrible. :ohno:
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

GannonFan wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:51 pm
kalm wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:13 am

Everything there in the Middle East is tragic. So much suffering. Horrible. :ohno:
Yup
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Fetterman: I was very disappointed that our caucus didn't have the opportunity to do that. I really wanted to hear from Netanyahu. In fact, I even asked the Republicans, you know, back channels, like, ‘Hey, can I just sit there? And I don't even have to (ask) any questions.’ And I've always been incredibly surprised why we're not talking about where this was because of Hamas and the things that they've done. And that why there isn’t a protest kind of a surge to demand that Hamas surrender on this. If you really want to end all of the misery and the death and the destruction – if they would just surrender, it would end tomorrow. Release everybody (the hostages). Send them home. And that’s been very frustrating. And then we're talking about now there's 31,000 Palestinians that were were killed. And what you're not talking about (is) 13,000 or more are actually Hamas fighters on that. So why aren't you breaking that out as well too? And then if you do and talk about the casualty ratio, it’s actually very clear that this isn’t a genocide or that the Israelis are targeting civilians. In fact, the only ones that target civilians? That’s Hamas.
Fetterman charts a different path, breaks with fellow Democrats in the Senate

This is refreshing.

What's the perception of Fetterman in Pennsylvania?
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:49 pm
Fetterman: I was very disappointed that our caucus didn't have the opportunity to do that. I really wanted to hear from Netanyahu. In fact, I even asked the Republicans, you know, back channels, like, ‘Hey, can I just sit there? And I don't even have to (ask) any questions.’ And I've always been incredibly surprised why we're not talking about where this was because of Hamas and the things that they've done. And that why there isn’t a protest kind of a surge to demand that Hamas surrender on this. If you really want to end all of the misery and the death and the destruction – if they would just surrender, it would end tomorrow. Release everybody (the hostages). Send them home. And that’s been very frustrating. And then we're talking about now there's 31,000 Palestinians that were were killed. And what you're not talking about (is) 13,000 or more are actually Hamas fighters on that. So why aren't you breaking that out as well too? And then if you do and talk about the casualty ratio, it’s actually very clear that this isn’t a genocide or that the Israelis are targeting civilians. In fact, the only ones that target civilians? That’s Hamas.

This is refreshing.

He's looking better. He didn't come across as anything other than an empty hoodie when he ran for office. He hadn't done anything noteworthy as the Lt Governor before this and didn't seem all that bright. Considering the other senator is Casey and other than sharing a last name with his much beloved father, Fetterman looked like another dutiful party member doing whatever he was told. Refreshingly, he seems to think independently from the hive mind that is party politics (both sides are heavy with that). His take on this issue is spot on - it's a little more complicated that just accusing the Israelis of genocide so as to avoid protestors dumping manure at your house.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

GannonFan wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:34 pm
UNI88 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:49 pm

This is refreshing.

He's looking better. He didn't come across as anything other than an empty hoodie when he ran for office. He hadn't done anything noteworthy as the Lt Governor before this and didn't seem all that bright. Considering the other senator is Casey and other than sharing a last name with his much beloved father, Fetterman looked like another dutiful party member doing whatever he was told. Refreshingly, he seems to think independently from the hive mind that is party politics (both sides are heavy with that). His take on this issue is spot on - it's a little more complicated that just accusing the Israelis of genocide so as to avoid protestors dumping manure at your house.
It certainly is more complicated. Both sides are complicit.

This is fog of war type stuff but Grimm is a solid reporter and usually doesn’t tweet propaganda. If it’s true, it sure as hell looks like genocide. And too much Israeli rhetoric backs it up btw.

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

World Central Kitchen founder and chef Jose Andres was interviewed by Maron last year. Fantastic organization diving head first into harm’s way to feed the hungry.

Fuck the IDF and fuck Bibbi.