houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Re: Qanon

Post by houndawg »

Pwns wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 4:59 pm
"Just 1 in 5 Republicans fully rejected the premises of the QAnon conspiracy theory. For Democrats, 58% were flat-out QAnon rejecters"
This wording is really suspicious.

I'm betting if you polled Democrats and leftists if Trump had a plan to nuke Hollywood if the electoral vote was certified most probably wouldn't.

Once again, I live in Trump country and there's plenty of stupidity around but I don't know a single person that takes Qanon seriously.
Me too, and anything that could possibly be construed as triggering the libtards is the gospel
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 5:57 pm
UNI88 wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 5:32 pm

IMO, MTG is right there with Hank as one of the most embarrassing members of Congress in the last 50 years.
Pretty impressive since MTG has only been in office for less than 6 months. :clap:
She's nowhere near her ceiling yet :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

houndawg wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 7:22 am
Skjellyfetti wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 5:57 pm
Pretty impressive since MTG has only been in office for less than 6 months. :clap:
She's nowhere near her ceiling yet :coffee:
If she sticks around for 30 or so years she could build a resume that rivals MMW for blundering foolishness.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm