houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Re: POS Alert - Mar-a-Lago

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:11 am
clenz wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:09 am That audit is such a fucking circus and a half and so fucking dumb it's insane.

The amount of dumbshit, single digit IQ, conspiracy theories they are trying to audit is just so dumb it's so sad it's not even funny anymore.
I'll ask you like I ask everyone, "what is wrong with a manual recount of the physical ballots"?

I keep hearing statements like what you have said, but never get specifics, just the same stale talking points
Nothing at all providing that: a) there is reason to believe the election was fraudulent and b) the requestor pays all costs and expenses related to the recount. The problem is that there were 150,000,000 ballots cast and less than two dozen cases of voter fraud have surfaced - all by GOP voters. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:05 pm

I'll ask you like I ask everyone, "what is wrong with a manual recount of the physical ballots"?

I keep hearing statements like what you have said, but never get specifics, just the same stale talking points
Nothing at all providing that: a) there is reason to believe the election was fraudulent and b) the requestor pays all costs and expenses related to the recount. The problem is that there were 150,000,000 ballots cast and less than two dozen cases of voter fraud have surfaced - all by GOP voters. :coffee:
Check on A and check on B. Let the audit proceed! Houndie has spoken.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:16 pm
houndawg wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:05 pm

You should pay attention when I speak. :nod:

I won't always be here to help you through life. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
clenz
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by clenz »

SeattleGriz wrote:
houndawg wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:05 pm Nothing at all providing that: a) there is reason to believe the election was fraudulent and b) the requestor pays all costs and expenses related to the recount. The problem is that there were 150,000,000 ballots cast and less than two dozen cases of voter fraud have surfaced - all by GOP voters. :coffee:
I’m waiting for part A to be proven beyond diaper baby Trump crying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

clenz wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:52 pm
SeattleGriz wrote:
I’m waiting for part A to be proven beyond diaper baby Trump crying.

For a large majority of the instances, I don't think you can prove fraud until ballots are reconciled, unless someone comes out and admits it.

I don't know how many affidavits there are stating someone saw something out of the ordinary, but assume that is what is driving the audit and of course partisanship, but I'm interested in the results. See how close hand count is to machine count.

There is also data showing issues such as 75 ballots being mailed to one location, dead voters, multiple votes, etc. that add up to greater than the margin of victory.

If there was a good state for an audit, Arizona is that state.
clenz
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by clenz »

Where’s the data for millions of dead people voting?

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

clenz wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:12 pm Where’s the data for millions of dead people voting?

I'll see what I can find, but you might have to help yourself a little, Klam. :lol:

Anyways, was hoping you'd have your short list to why the AZ audit is awful.
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

If the States want to audit their ballot counts then I see no reason to oppose that. Hell, they can audit all day long as far as I am concerned. They can also use their own audit rules. That's how it works. Many states have automatic audits anyway, that's why they save the ballots.
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
clenz
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by clenz »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:08 pm
clenz wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:12 pm Where’s the data for millions of dead people voting?

I'll see what I can find, but you might have to help yourself a little, Klam. :lol:

Anyways, was hoping you'd have your short list to why the AZ audit is awful.
I'm sorry that the list I posted was too long for you and you only wanted a "short list"
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Post by dbackjon »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:11 pm
Ibanez wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:08 pm

Too bad crowd size doesn't equate to fraudulent votes. Otherwise he'd be in his 2nd term. :kisswink:
FIFY..
Only a complete and utter anti-American asshole traitor would think Trump won the election, or that there was fraud. People like you and the rest of the "Stop the Steal" moron are committing sedition against the United States. Every single one of you should be stripped of citizenship and expelled from the country. From Trump on down, you are all anti-american, anti-democracy traitors.

Only way you assholes can Make America Great is to leave it - either die, or move.
:thumb:
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by dbackjon »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:27 pm
CID1990 wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:06 pm

Most likely not. The zeitgeist of the day would have pushed him towards very similar policies without all the antagonism, and he was never completely politically aligned with his brother to begin with.

And he would have beaten both Clinton AND Biden. At the end of the day, Trump was too much of a cunt to sway the same independents twice.
Would he have stood up to and put the spotlight on China the way that Trump did? Or would it have been business as usual?
Would Bush have grifted as much from China as Trump did? Probably not.
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by dbackjon »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:59 am
clenz wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:35 pm

Prove it.

Show evidence of millions and millions of fraudulent votes.

Trump is a fucking small dick cuck followed by other small dick cucks
They are in the middle of trying to prove that. Just waiting for the hand recount of the Maricopa county audit.

Not saying it will prove, but should lay many claims to rest.

Moron. There has been recounts and audits. Trump Lost. The circus that is going on in Phoenix now is NOT an audit. There are no controls. Unless you are fucking stupid enough to think there are bamboo ballots from China.
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by dbackjon »

clenz wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:09 am That audit is such a fucking circus and a half and so fucking dumb it's insane.

The amount of dumbshit, single digit IQ, conspiracy theories they are trying to audit is just so dumb it's so sad it's not even funny anymore.

Because they already fucking did that, you tinfoil moron.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

dbackjon wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:12 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:59 am

They are in the middle of trying to prove that. Just waiting for the hand recount of the Maricopa county audit.

Not saying it will prove, but should lay many claims to rest.

Moron. There has been recounts and audits. Trump Lost. The circus that is going on in Phoenix now is NOT an audit. There are no controls. Unless you are fucking stupid enough to think there are bamboo ballots from China.
Wow. Counting a filled in oval seemed really simple. I'm glad you had this rant to let us know how seriously wrong it is to actually count the physical ballots.

Blueanon at its finest.
clenz
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by clenz »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:55 pm

Wow. Counting a filled in oval seemed really simple. I'm glad you had this rant to let us know how seriously wrong it is to actually count the physical ballots.

Blueanon at its finest.
Why is it taking them 6 god damn months to do that?
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

clenz wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:13 pm

Blueanon at its finest.
I don't have any insight, but would assume that if you wanted challenge an election, you had better be iron clad. They are performing a third count, of just ballots in the next couple of days.
clenz
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by clenz »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:24 pm

I don't have any insight, but would assume that if you wanted challenge an election, you had better be iron clad. They are performing a third count, of just ballots in the next couple of days.
If you haven't figured it out after using UV lights, specialized imaging equipment, multiple counts, computer-aided imaging analysis, multiple different companies going through the voting machines and finding nothing, and all the other dumb shit they've done you aren't going to find anything.

There is nothing iron clad about any of this. It's why 70 some court cases have been thrown out by courts all over America - including by judges appointed by Trump. It's why his lawyer has now been suspended by multiple jurisdictions for pushing this bullshit. His other lawyer has come out and tried to defend her statements of "no sane person would take what I said seriously".

This is a bunch of small dick trump cucks trying to appease their small dick diaper-wearing cult leader.
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

clenz wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:34 pm

If you haven't figured it out after using UV lights, specialized imaging equipment, multiple counts, computer-aided imaging analysis, multiple different companies going through the voting machines and finding nothing, and all the other dumb shit they've done you aren't going to find anything.

There is nothing iron clad about any of this. It's why 70 some court cases have been thrown out by courts all over America - including by judges appointed by Trump. It's why his lawyer has now been suspended by multiple jurisdictions for pushing this bullshit. His other lawyer has come out and tried to defend her statements of "no sane person would take what I said seriously".

This is a bunch of small dick trump cucks trying to appease their small dick diaper-wearing cult leader.
You seem to be the angriest poster on CS.com, no matter the subject.
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Wow. Counting a filled in oval seemed really simple. I'm glad you had this rant to let us know how seriously wrong it is to actually count the physical ballots in only the states Trump lost.

Blueanon at its finest.
:coffee:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Where I vote I have to sign my name on the list of voters that vote where I do. So if you try to vote under my name you won't be able to get a ballot. And if you get there before I do the game is up when I try to get a ballot and there is already a signature by my name. Your got crowd got its ass beaten like Led Zepplin's snare drum on Whole Lotta Love and you just can't comprehend that you're only part of a vocal minority. And so far 100% of the couple of dozen fraudulent votes found out of 150,000,000+ cast were cast by Republican voters. :lol:

Suck it, bitch. :mrgreen:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Ivytalk wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 3:36 am

You seem to be the angriest poster on CS.com, no matter the subject.
its just that he has a greater capacity for self-expression than BDMBFK. :coffee:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

I've been playing coy, but it's obvious you're full of shit and don't know what is actually happening at the audit. Good try though, and you're not the first on this board to trot out the same old talking points.

In the Election 2020 thread, I posted a Tweet in which they were interviewing one of the main workers to the audit and he even states they were using all sorts of methodologies to "un-gaslight" everyone and he doesn't believe the stories either. So here, the media has taken an honest admission and tried to spin it as crazy.

In regards to "several different vendors", they haven't even been able to get passwords or Splunk logs from MCBOS because they won't give them to the audit even though they have been subpoenaed.

There were three phases. Manual recount, physical ballot inspection and machine inspection. They are currently waiting for passwords and logs to perform the last phase.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:45 am

Where I vote I have to sign my name on the list of voters that vote where I do. So if you try to vote under my name you won't be able to get a ballot. And if you get there before I do the game is up when I try to get a ballot and there is already a signature by my name. Your got crowd got its ass beaten like Led Zepplin's snare drum on Whole Lotta Love and you just can't comprehend that you're only part of a vocal minority. And so far 100% of the couple of dozen fraudulent votes found out of 150,000,000+ cast were cast by Republican voters. :lol:

Suck it, bitch. :mrgreen:
True story. Ever since Washington has moved to mail in ballots, no Republican has come close to winning the Governorship.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:37 am

Wow. Counting a filled in oval seemed really simple. I'm glad you had this rant to let us know how seriously wrong it is to actually count the physical ballots in only the states Trump lost.

Blueanon at its finest.
:coffee:
Count the states Trump lost, but by your own rules, the Biden side will need to pay for the audit.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:41 am

I've been playing coy, but it's obvious you're full of shit and don't know what is actually happening at the audit. Good try though, and you're not the first on this board to trot out the same old talking points.

In the Election 2020 thread, I posted a Tweet in which they were interviewing one of the main workers to the audit and he even states they were using all sorts of methodologies to "un-gaslight" everyone and he doesn't believe the stories either. So here, the media has taken an honest admission and tried to spin it as crazy.

In regards to "several different vendors", they haven't even been able to get passwords or Splunk logs from MCBOS because they won't give them to the audit even though they have been subpoenaed.

There were three phases. Manual recount, physical ballot inspection and machine inspection. They are currently waiting for passwords and logs to perform the last phase.
Spunk logs!?!

No wonder it’s taken 6 months to get log in credentials!