Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Re: Cuban Uprising

Post by AZGrizFan »

SDHornet wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:44 pm
Pwns wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:01 pm Bigoted, xenophobic administration. :ohno:

Biden* hates Brown people. :coffee:
They just need to get to Mexico and then our southern border. Easy peasey.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
andy7171
Firefly
Firefly
I am a fan of: Wiping.
A.K.A.: HE HATE ME

Post by andy7171 »

Actual people fleeing political persecution, real refugees seeking real refugee status, Joe says no thank you. You can't make this up. LOL
"Elaine, you're from Baltimore, right?"
"Yes, well, Towson actually."
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

AZGrizFan wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:19 pm
SDHornet wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:44 pm

Biden* hates Brown people. :coffee:
They just need to get to Mexico and then our southern border. Easy peasey.
Great minds think alike! :lol:
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Post by dbackjon »

You mean Biden following the same procedures that Bush/Obama/Trump did?
:thumb:
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Post by dbackjon »

Weasel Deathsantis...

If you wan to talk about someone bigoted...

TALLAHASSEE – Crowds in Florida cities rallying and blocking roadways in support of anti-government protests in Cuba may be putting Gov. Ron DeSantis at odds with a tough new law he championed following last year’s Black Lives Matter demonstrations.

Large crowds closed Miami’s Palmetto Expressway and hundreds demonstrating blocked major streets this week in Orlando, Tampa and across Southwest Florida, leading to a handful of arrests, at least two for battery on law enforcement officers.

DeSantis said he supports the Florida protesters urging an end to the dictatorship in Cuba. And he insists these demonstrations are distinct from those that followed the death of George Floyd at the hands of Minneapolis police.

“The people understand the difference between peaceably assembling, which is obviously, people’s constitutional right, and attacking other people or burning down buildings or dragging people out of a car,” DeSantis said during a Tuesday roundtable with Cuban-American leaders in Miami.

“They’re much different situations,” he said.

https://www.heraldtribune.com/story/new ... 965540002/
:thumb:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

dbackjon wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:15 am Weasel Deathsantis...

TALLAHASSEE – Crowds in Florida cities rallying and blocking roadways in support of anti-government protests in Cuba may be putting Gov. Ron DeSantis at odds with a tough new law he championed following last year’s Black Lives Matter demonstrations.

Large crowds closed Miami’s Palmetto Expressway and hundreds demonstrating blocked major streets this week in Orlando, Tampa and across Southwest Florida, leading to a handful of arrests, at least two for battery on law enforcement officers.

DeSantis said he supports the Florida protesters urging an end to the dictatorship in Cuba. And he insists these demonstrations are distinct from those that followed the death of George Floyd at the hands of Minneapolis police.

“The people understand the difference between peaceably assembling, which is obviously, people’s constitutional right, and attacking other people or burning down buildings or dragging people out of a car,” DeSantis said during a Tuesday roundtable with Cuban-American leaders in Miami.

So he’s down with the 99% of peaceful BLM protests. Good to know. :thumb:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:34 am
dbackjon wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:15 am Weasel Deathsantis...

It's hypocrisy just like Portland prosecuting Proud Boys and Patriot Prayer while treating BLM and AnTiFa more leniently is hypocrisy.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:47 am
kalm wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:34 am

It's hypocrisy just like Portland prosecuting Proud Boys and Patriot Prayer while treating BLM and AnTiFa more leniently is hypocrisy.
he's right. They're much different situations.
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

dbackjon wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:14 am

more like pointing out the hypocrisy of turning away refugees fleeing a communist dictatorship while openly welcoming those "refugees" coming across our southern border.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote:
Ibanez wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:48 am You spelled "ignorant" wrong. That's how I like my irony. :lol:

You think a social justice, civil rights advocate and big government supporter in 2021 would be align with the right-wing?

:rofl: Talk about ignorant.

Take a few minutes and read the platform of the 1860 Republicans.
You think someone who wasn’t pro gay rights, and who believed that blacks shouldn’t be equal to whites, shouldn’t be able to vote, hold public office, intermarry with whites, etc, would be a liberal today? Tak about ignorant. :rofl:
Be a man and back off, Bub. You’re 100% wrong on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

UNI88 wrote:
BDKJMU wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:25 pm You think someone who wasn’t pro gay rights, and who believed that blacks shouldn’t be equal to whites, shouldn’t be able to vote, hold public office, intermarry with whites, etc, would be a liberal today? Tak about ignorant. :rofl:
If you think Lincoln was a conk then you should take a look at Jeff Davis' positions.

Lincoln was liberal for his time and if you brought him in to today's world and gave him time to review the history between the 1860's and now he would be ashamed of the Republican Party.
BDK is right. Look at all the Big Government Republicans today who are social justice and environmental activists.

What a fucking idiot.

Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

The South seceded because the North rejected Marx.

Jackson, Pickett, and Hill were all radicalized at West Point together by early Marxist writings. When Marx published the Communist Manifesto in 1848, they joined the Calhoun-Davis-Lee (CLD, aka Communist Liberation Direktiv) militant communist collective and began plotting for the the southern Communist overthrow of the United States. Jackson was killed by a counterrevolutionary at Chancellorsville. Gettysburg was the high water mark of American communism.
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Ibanez wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:24 pm
UNI88 wrote:
If you think Lincoln was a conk then you should take a look at Jeff Davis' positions.

Lincoln was liberal for his time and if you brought him in to today's world and gave him time to review the history between the 1860's and now he would be ashamed of the Republican Party.
BDK is right. Look at all the Big Government Republicans today who are social justice and environmental activists.

What a fucking idiot.

Takes one to know one.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

SDHornet wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:33 am
Ibanez wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:10 am
Part of the problem is the depressing economic conditions in Cuba - exacerbated in part by Trump era sanctions. They're speaking out against food shortages and high prices (from what i've read). Decades of the US sanctioning them hasn't helped at all.
They just need to Communism better.
They need to spend more time watching the Chinese school us on how to Capitalism. :thumb:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SDHornet wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:02 pm
dbackjon wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:59 pm

You mean the ones that came to America to get free land?
Free land? :? :lol:
Just because somebody else lives there doesn't mean you can't give the land away. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 9:30 pm

What a fucking idiot.

Takes one to know one.
You got me... :roll:
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

houndawg wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:27 am
SDHornet wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:33 am

They just need to Communism better.
They need to spend more time watching the Chinese school us on how to Capitalism. :thumb:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah. Because what the Chinese are doing is capitalism alright. :suspicious: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

AZGrizFan wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:57 am
houndawg wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:27 am

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah. Because what the Chinese are doing is capitalism alright. :suspicious: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce:
sure it is, privatize the profits and socialize the risks - works great for Wal-Mart, and the entire oil industry. I'm surprised we don't hear more from you about those deadbeats. :coffee:
Last edited by houndawg on Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

AZGrizFan wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:13 am
dbackjon wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:14 am

more like pointing out the hypocrisy of turning away refugees fleeing a communist dictatorship while openly welcoming those "refugees" coming across our southern border.
Unfortunately the ones at the southern border have a long history of being driven there by US business practices and School of the Americas-educated death squads
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 9:30 pm

What a fucking idiot.

Takes one to know one.
This is what we've come to......."takes one to know one" :ohno:

This place used to have some imagination, some character.......there would've been pages of zingers...... this must be how modern Egyptians feel when they look at the pyramids or how BDPSHT's grandfather feels when he sees his man bun....
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

houndawg wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:34 am
AZGrizFan wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:13 am

Unfortunately the ones at the southern border have a long history of being driven there by US business practices and School of the Americas-educated death squads
yes, yes, we know, AOC. Everything is white America's fault.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

AZGrizFan wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:39 am
You're finally getting it. You might not need to be sent to a reeducation camp after all.

Too bad, Korporal Kalm and Private Houndy were looking forward to beating you until you achieved total wokeness. ;)
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

......did she laugh when she saw your wee wee, Z? Is that where your dislike of women comes from?
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:44 am

You're finally getting it. You might not need to be sent to a reeducation camp after all.

Too bad, Korporal Kalm and Private Houndy were looking forward to beating you until you achieved total wokeness. ;)
The dunce cap with slogans of the Great Helmsman will probably be enough will probably be enough :coffee: