AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Re: Biden’s Scorecard

Post by AZGrizFan »

houndawg wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:28 am
AZGrizFan wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:09 am

I’m not convinced. Not saying your wrong, but I’m not convinced. We shall see in several months. :coffee:
you're :mrgreen:

I get what you're saying but I think you're overlooking that he pretty much has to run if he's able so that it can all be a Democrat plot again, like the early days of the pandemic. Not to mention getting the taxpayers to shell out for what are certain to be very large legal bills. Normally he'd just start a charity for veterans or kids with cancer and pocket the proceeds but everyone is on to that grift now. tick tock
Dems are already setting up their excuses by getting their voting “rights” bill shot down.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Pwns
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Friggin' Southern
A.K.A.: FCS_pwns_FBS (AGS)

Post by Pwns »

Where's the "muh sacred Democratic norms" crowd?

Celebrate Diversity.*
*of appearance only. Restrictions apply.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

Pwns wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:56 am Where's the "muh sacred Democratic norms" crowd?

There you go. Excuse already set in concrete. :rofl:
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

AZGrizFan wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:43 am
houndawg wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:28 am

you're :mrgreen:

I get what you're saying but I think you're overlooking that he pretty much has to run if he's able so that it can all be a Democrat plot again, like the early days of the pandemic. Not to mention getting the taxpayers to shell out for what are certain to be very large legal bills. Normally he'd just start a charity for veterans or kids with cancer and pocket the proceeds but everyone is on to that grift now. tick tock
Dems are already setting up their excuses by getting their voting “rights” bill shot down.
wut:? wrong thread?

Trump will be the nominee :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

houndawg wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:04 pm
AZGrizFan wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:43 am

We will know in several months. It’s already been discussed.

Try and keep up.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

Pwns wrote:Where's the "muh sacred Democratic norms" crowd?

He really took a page from Trumps book. What a dolt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

AZGrizFan wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:24 pm
houndawg wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:04 pm

Try and keep up.
The only reasons he won't be the nominee are health and/or the DOJ - otherwise its his already and they've been lined up to kiss his ass (and by proxy, Putins) since 1/7. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Ibanez wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:49 pm
Pwns wrote:Where's the "muh sacred Democratic norms" crowd?

He really took a page from Trumps book. What a dolt

poor old bastard :ohno:

At least he isn't Donald Trump.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

houndawg wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:36 pm
AZGrizFan wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:24 pm

Try and keep up.
The only reasons he won't be the nominee are health and/or the DOJ - otherwise its his already and they've been lined up to kiss his ass (and by proxy, Putins) since 1/7. :coffee:
:lol: :lol: :lol: If I didn’t know better, I’d assume you’re trolling here.

Obama presidency - Putin invades Crimean peninsula
Trump presidency - Putin stymied by an actual opponent it fears
Biden presidency - Putin invades Ukraine proper

Yeah, they’re quite the pair, aren’t they? Putin knows weakness when he sees it—and he saw it in Obama and he sees it in Biden.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

AZGrizFan wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:48 pm
houndawg wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:36 pm

Yeah, they’re quite the pair, aren’t they? Putin knows weakness when he sees it—and he saw it in Obama and he sees it in Biden.
Likewise! :rofl:

And nothing says "weakness' like getting dogwalked across the stage and standing silent while Putin does the talking.

Looked just like when trump dogwalked Chris Christie at the Republican primary :coffee:
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

houndawg wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:56 pm
AZGrizFan wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:48 pm

And nothing says "weakness' like getting dogwalked across the stage and standing silent while Putin does the talking.

Looked just like when trump dogwalked Chris Christie at the Republican primary :coffee:
Yes, because that’s in the same stratosphere as invading a neighboring country. Man, you REALLY have gone downhill. Fast.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

AZGrizFan wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:51 pm
houndawg wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:56 pm

Yes, because that’s in the same stratosphere as invading a neighboring country. Man, you REALLY have gone downhill. Fast.
Houndy has been part of the conspiracy crowd from the beginning, fully buying in that Trump was bought lock stock and barrel by Putin. Mind you, he has absolutely zero evidence to support that, and, like has been pointed out here, during Trump's presidency Russia experienced far more difficulties and pressure from Washington than in either of the two Democratic administrations before and after his, but that's why it's a conspiracy theory - proof is not only not needed but is often inconveniently not available. Houndy is like a less intelligent Skelly, but both got duped by that conspiracy narrative.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

GannonFan wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:01 pm
AZGrizFan wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:51 pm

Houndy has been part of the conspiracy crowd from the beginning, fully buying in that Trump was bought lock stock and barrel by Putin. Mind you, he has absolutely zero evidence to support that, and, like has been pointed out here, during Trump's presidency Russia experienced far more difficulties and pressure from Washington than in either of the two Democratic administrations before and after his, but that's why it's a conspiracy theory - proof is not only not needed but is often inconveniently not available. Houndy is like a less intelligent Skelly, but both got duped by that conspiracy narrative.
Well looky there, you and me have something in common.. :lol:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

AZGrizFan wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:01 pm
Pwns wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:56 am Where's the "muh sacred Democratic norms" crowd?

There you go. Excuse already set in concrete. :rofl:
The last excuse for a President handed it to him on a silver platter. :coffee:

"I just want to find 11,780 votes." :rofl:
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

houndawg wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:45 am

Gee, and here I thought you were going to go with the "I'm rubber and you're glue" defense. I should've known that would be too high brow for you. :rofl:
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

*I
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

https://nypost.com/2022/01/20/biden-act ... -ever-did/

Removing objections to NordStream II while simultaneously shutting down Keystone are the actions of a government seeking to strengthen Vladimir Putin. The Russians are once again running circles around a Democratic administration.

"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

CID1990 wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:39 am https://nypost.com/2022/01/20/biden-act ... -ever-did/

Removing objections to NordStream II while simultaneously shutting down Keystone are the actions of a government seeking to strengthen Vladimir Putin. The Russians are once again running circles around a Democratic administration.

It’s not rocket science, is it?
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

GannonFan wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:02 am

Gee, and here I thought you were going to go with the "I'm rubber and you're glue" defense. I should've known that would be too high brow for you. :rofl:
you did your best, don't beat yourself up over it; just try as hard as you can, we understand
LeadBolt
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: William & Mary

Post by LeadBolt »

CID1990 wrote:https://nypost.com/2022/01/20/biden-act ... -ever-did/

It is amazing to me how the Dims project their actions onto the Republicans and the stupid press doesn’t call them on it and low information high emotionally driven progressives buy into it.

CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

The beauty of all of this is that the Democrats set a rhetorical trap for themselves and they can’t get out of it.

For a year now they’ve been running around like headless chickens over the death of our democracy (sort a 10 on the 1-10 scale of concern) and their remedy for that was the election-federalizing voter bill.

So since that was the only remedy, how can the upcoming elections possibly be legitimate? Biden said it himself -

Hoo boy! It’s gonna be stop the steal all over again with the opposite cast of characters

"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

I think that the question of Presidential election legitimacy given what is going on has to be taken in the context of the fact that the Constitution says that State legislatures decide on how electors are selected. If they wanted to they could just eliminate having people vote and select them themselves.

But there is no question that the Republicans do NOT want majority rule. They are trying to set things up so that a minority that favors them prevails.

I think there are serious flaws in the way our Constitution sets things up. Like the Senate is really bad. When you have equal weight given to the majority of opinion of 578,803 in Wyoming and the majority opinion of 39,237,836 people in California...well, I don't think that is even remotely defensible. But it is what it is. To change it we'd have to have a Constitutional Amendment and there is no way that is going to happen because the low population States that have more power than they should aren't going to give that up.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
LeadBolt
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: William & Mary

Post by LeadBolt »

Remember the original states formed the USA.

The idea behind the Senate was that it was to represent the States while the House was to represent the people.

Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Post by Baldy »

JohnStOnge wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:29 pm I think that the question of Presidential election legitimacy given what is going on has to be taken in the context of the fact that the Constitution says that State legislatures decide on how electors are selected. If they wanted to they could just eliminate having people vote and select them themselves.

But there is no question that the Republicans do NOT want majority rule. They are trying to set things up so that a minority that favors them prevails.

I think there are serious flaws in the way our Constitution sets things up. Like the Senate is really bad. When you have equal weight given to the majority of opinion of 578,803 in Wyoming and the majority opinion of 39,237,836 people in California...well, I don't think that is even remotely defensible. But it is what it is. To change it we'd have to have a Constitutional Amendment and there is no way that is going to happen because the low population States that have more power than they should aren't going to give that up.
Tell me you don't know anything about the Constitution without telling me you don't know anything about the Constitution.

You should have learned in a basic civics class way back in elementary school that the Constitutional Convention of 1787 established proportional representation for the House of Representatives and equal representation for the Senate.

The Senate was designed to represent the interests of the STATE and the House of Representatives are there to represent the interest of the PEOPLE.

:ohno:
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Post by Winterborn »

Baldy wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:54 pm
JohnStOnge wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:29 pm I think that the question of Presidential election legitimacy given what is going on has to be taken in the context of the fact that the Constitution says that State legislatures decide on how electors are selected. If they wanted to they could just eliminate having people vote and select them themselves.

Tell me you don't know anything about the Constitution without telling me you don't know anything about the Constitution.

You should have learned in a basic civics class way back in elementary school that the Constitutional Convention of 1787 established proportional representation for the House of Representatives and equal representation for the Senate.

The Senate was designed to represent the interests of the STATE and the House of Representatives are there to represent the interest of the PEOPLE.

:ohno:
That post was so bad it deserves:

“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein