Political discussions
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Re: Biden’s Scorecard

Post by SDHornet »

AZGrizFan wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 12:35 pm
AZGrizFan wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 5:46 pm How does anyone legitimately look themselves in the mirror and congratulate themselves for voting democrat? In a little over a year, they’ve practically destroyed America:

* Crime is skyrocketing in virtually every major city (almost ALL run by democrats) in America
* Concerned parents are being labeled as terrorists because they don’t like the direction their school districts are taking
* Gas prices have reached all time highs (as in—EVER)
* The S&P just had completed its worst 4-month start to a year in 89 years. EIGHTY NINE
* Inflation is the highest its been since 1981. FORTY ONE years ago; and they think Americans are stupid enough to be believe “Putin did it”
* HLS dept head testifies that they have the border “under control” yet over 1,000,000 illegals have poured across our border in the last 12 months
* They shipped illegals out under cover of night to places all over the country after telling Americans they’d sent them back to Mexico
* Russia has invaded Ukraine twice during the past two democrat administrations—he KNOWS they’re weak
* Our lack of action in the Russia/Ukraine has emboldened China and they almost certainly will invade Taiwan at some point.
* Ministry of Truth? Are you fucking kidding me? That is fucking Orwellian at it’s very core
* We’re now entering a recession with stagflation. When’s that last time that happened? Hmmmm…that’s right….CARTER
* They openly support grooming kids as young as 5
* They’re trying to convince Americans that men can have periods and can have babies
* They claim to be the bastion of women’s rights, but support men going into women’s bathrooms, men dominating womens’ sports, and celebrated a man being named woman of the year
* Fifteen months into their control of the government and they STILL haven’t solved the supply chain issues—nor is there any end in sight. Meanwhile, Buttplug takes weeks and weeks of parental leave during the biggest transportation crisis to hit this country since the gas shortages of the 70’s.
* Biden screamed about the ‘winter of death’ if you didn’t get vaccinated, and yet cases and deaths are at their lowest points since the pandemic began
* They fucked up the Afghanistan withdrawal, killing 13 Americans, and then droned an Afghan family, killing all 10, and bragged that they were “Isis” when in fact they were just a family returning home
* We went from energy independence to dependency on middle eastern oil again
* Finally issued sanctions against Russia and it’s AMERICA’S economy that flounders, while Russia’s surges.
* Their answer to high gas prices was a tone deaf “just buy a Tesla”, like everyone has $85,000 lying around
* His vaccine mandates have forced the firing of thousands of first responders, at a time when they’re ALREADY short handed
* The democrat “defund the police” mantra has demoralized police forces across the country, resulting in thousands of resignations and hundreds of short handed police forces trying to deal with skyrocketing crime

And through ALL of this, they sit at the correspondents dinner and fucking LAUGH at jokes about Americans who are legitimately suffering because of the actions of these people.

I just don’t understand how anyone can look at the Dem party and it’s recent “accomplishments” and go, “yeah, THAT’S the party I want running the country.”
Hey, I get it, donks. I’d want this thread to disappear too, looking at that list. And it ain’t even CLOSE to being complete.

Anyone who voted for that moron OWNS this.
100% on them. :nod:
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO

Post by HI54UNI »

Nearly risk-free I bonds to deliver a record 9.62% interest for the next six months

I bonds, an inflation-protected and nearly risk-free investment, will pay 9.62% through October 2022, the U.S. Department of the Treasury announced Monday.
“It’s a milestone for I bonds,” said Ken Tumin, founder and editor of DepositAccounts.com.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/05/02/i-bonds ... onths.html
If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Post by Winterborn »

AZGrizFan wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 5:46 pm How does anyone legitimately look themselves in the mirror and congratulate themselves for voting democrat? In a little over a year, they’ve practically destroyed America:

* Crime is skyrocketing in virtually every major city (almost ALL run by democrats) in America
* Concerned parents are being labeled as terrorists because they don’t like the direction their school districts are taking
* The S&P just had completed its worst 4-month start to a year in 89 years. EIGHTY NINE
* Inflation is the highest its been since 1981. FORTY ONE years ago; and they think Americans are stupid enough to be believe “Putin did it”
* HLS dept head testifies that they have the border “under control” yet over 1,000,000 illegals have poured across our border in the last 12 months
* They shipped illegals out under cover of night to places all over the country after telling Americans they’d sent them back to Mexico
* Russia has invaded Ukraine twice during the past two democrat administrations—he KNOWS they’re weak
* Our lack of action in the Russia/Ukraine has emboldened China and they almost certainly will invade Taiwan at some point.
* Ministry of Truth? Are you fucking kidding me? That is fucking Orwellian at it’s very core
* We’re now entering a recession with stagflation. When’s that last time that happened? Hmmmm…that’s right….CARTER
* They’re trying to convince Americans that men can have periods and can have babies
* They claim to be the bastion of women’s rights, but support men going into women’s bathrooms, men dominating womens’ sports, and celebrated a man being named woman of the year
* Fifteen months into their control of the government and they STILL haven’t solved the supply chain issues—nor is there any end in sight. Meanwhile, Buttplug takes weeks and weeks of parental leave during the biggest transportation crisis to hit this country since the gas shortages of the 70’s.
* Biden screamed about the ‘winter of death’ if you didn’t get vaccinated, and yet cases and deaths are at their lowest points since the pandemic began
* They fucked up the Afghanistan withdrawal, killing 13 Americans, and then droned an Afghan family, killing all 10, and bragged that they were “Isis” when in fact they were just a family returning home
* Finally issued sanctions against Russia and it’s AMERICA’S economy that flounders, while Russia’s surges.
* Their answer to high gas prices was a tone deaf “just buy a Tesla”, like everyone has $85,000 lying around
* His vaccine mandates have forced the firing of thousands of first responders, at a time when they’re ALREADY short handed
* The democrat “defund the police” mantra has demoralized police forces across the country, resulting in thousands of resignations and hundreds of short handed police forces trying to deal with skyrocketing crime

And through ALL of this, they sit at the correspondents dinner and fucking LAUGH at jokes about Americans who are legitimately suffering because of the actions of these people.

I just don’t understand how anyone can look at the Dem party and it’s recent “accomplishments” and go, “yeah, THAT’S the party I want running the country.”
Hey, I get it, donks. I’d want this thread to disappear too, looking at that list. And it ain’t even CLOSE to being complete.

And about half of that was known before the election for anybody that was truly objective.

Something, something, feelings......
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

SDHornet wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 9:35 pm
houndawg wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:56 am

Be careful, son. Now that you're a bleeding heart critic of America's military you'll want to keep a lower profile for when you need to change your allegiance again. :lol:
I'm a brand newcritic of incompetent leadership. Plenty of that in the WH and the three letter agencies of late (among other places). :coffee:
:coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

houndawg wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 4:26 am
SDHornet wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 9:35 pm

I'm a brand newcritic of incompetent leadership. Plenty of that in the WH and the three letter agencies of late (among other places). :coffee:
:coffee:
I was critical of Obombas incompetence as well. :coffee:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Sen Paul tears Mayorkus a new asshole over his ministry of truth:
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Kennedy was a little more cordial:
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 11:03 am Sen Paul tears Mayorkus a new asshole over his ministry of truth:
He's such a cunt. If he were my neighbor I'd twist his nose until he squealed :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

houndawg wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 2:54 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 11:03 am Sen Paul tears Mayorkus a new asshole over his ministry of truth:
He's such a cunt. If he were my neighbor I'd twist his nose until he squealed :coffee:
I feel the same way about Mayorkus. Glad we agree on something.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

SDHornet wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 2:44 pm

100% on them. :nod:
Five days later and not a single line item refuted by board donks.
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

AZGrizFan wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 9:21 am
Can I feel that way about both of them? Rand's apple seems to have fallen a long way from Ron's tree.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

UNI88 wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 9:28 am

Can I feel that way about both of them? Rand's apple seems to have fallen a long way from Ron's tree.
This is ‘Murica. You can feel/identify however you want. Just don’t culturally appropriate.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

At the WH the little red lying hood is out as press secretary, and now we have the little black lying hood, who said the 2016 presidential and GA gubernatorial elections were illegitimate, and the real winner’s weren’t Trump and Brian Kemp, but rather Hillary and the gap tooth Aunt Jemimah..
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 12:20 pm At the WH the little red lying hood is out as press secretary, and now we have the little black lying hood, who said the 2016 presidential and GA gubernatorial elections were illegitimate, and the real winner’s weren’t Trump and Brian Kemp, but rather Hillary and the gap tooth Aunt Jemimah..
So it's bad to claim an election was stolen?
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

BDKJMU wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 12:20 pm At the WH the little red lying hood is out as press secretary, and now we have the little black lying hood, who said the 2016 presidential and GA gubernatorial elections were illegitimate, and the real winner’s weren’t Trump and Brian Kemp, but rather Hillary and the gap tooth Aunt Jemimah..
Dude, even for you that post crosses the line - ease up on the racism please. :ohno:
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

UNI88 wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 12:38 pm
Only when the other side does it. Come on, man!!!
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

AZGrizFan wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 1:32 pm
UNI88 wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 12:38 pm
:tothehand: Don't mess with my fun. I like to point out BDK's inconsistencies and watch him twist himself into logical puzzles explaining why the situations are different. ;)
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

UNI88 wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 1:45 pm
AZGrizFan wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 1:32 pm

:tothehand: Don't mess with my fun. I like to point out BDK's inconsistencies and watch him twist himself into logical puzzles explaining why the situations are different. ;)
Well, they actually ARE different. In ‘16, Hildabeast thought she had the system wired. She talked about exactly that in the months leading up to the actual election night. She wasn’t anticipating the volume of voters who came out in support of Trump/ABH (Anybody but Hillary)…so in ‘20, viola! Along comes a conveniently timed pandemic, requiring lockdowns, masks, social distancing and….wait for it….massive mail in voting!

So technically, the election in ‘16 WAS stolen from the Beast, as she was certain they’d pulled all the right levers to ensure victory. Thus the absolute disbelief on the left’s part election night when it became apparent that despite everything they’d done, all the votes they’d bought, all the ballots they’d filled out, it wasn’t going to be enough in a couple of key states.

And that’s how we got 2020.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

AZGrizFan wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 1:49 pm
Well, they actually ARE different. In ‘16, Hildabeast thought she had the system wired. She talked about exactly that in the months leading up to the actual election night. She wasn’t anticipating the volume of voters who came out in support of Trump/ABH (Anybody but Hillary)…so in ‘20, viola! Along comes a conveniently timed pandemic, requiring lockdowns, masks, social distancing and….wait for it….massive mail in voting!

So technically, the election in ‘16 WAS stolen from the Beast, as she was certain they’d pulled all the right levers to ensure victory. Thus the absolute disbelief on the left’s part election night when it became apparent that despite everything they’d done, all the votes they’d bought, all the ballots they’d filled out, it wasn’t going to be enough in a couple of key states.

And another example of how Trump and Hillary are so very much alike.
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

The same old fallacy of assigning cause and effect without considering the situation.

Contrast (again):

Donald Trump came into office when we were in the midst of a long, slow growth, economic recovery and things continued to go (for a while) pretty much as they had been going. He took over when things were easy. That stopped when COVID-19 happened.

Joe Biden took over when things were difficult. We were at the worst point of COVID-19 thing and the economy had fewer jobs than when Trump took over.

Trump took over a nice situation. Biden took over a mess.

I won't answer every single fallacious thing you posted but I will say that we are producing more oil now than we were when Trump left office. The "we were energy independent and now we're not" thing is complete nonsense.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian

Post by JohnStOnge »

Myorkus is an honest man. Paul is not.
Could I ever be a star?

AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

JohnStOnge wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 2:00 pm

Myorkus is an honest man. Paul is not.
Honestly retarded. That’s what Mayorkus is. Honestly a crook. That too.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

JohnStOnge wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 1:58 pm

The same old fallacy of assigning cause and effect without considering the situation.

Contrast (again):

Donald Trump came into office when we were in the midst of a long, slow growth, economic recovery and things continued to go (for a while) pretty much as they had been going. He took over when things were easy. That stopped when COVID-19 happened.

Joe Biden took over when things were difficult. We were at the worst point of COVID-19 thing and the economy had fewer jobs than when Trump took over.

Trump took over a nice situation. Biden took over a mess.

I won't answer every single fallacious thing you posted but I will say that we are producing more oil now than we were when Trump left office. The "we were energy independent and now we're not" thing is complete nonsense.
You’re a propaganda shill. Congrats. There’s not a single thing incorrect in my list. Not one.
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian

Post by JohnStOnge »

AZGrizFan wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 1:49 pm

What is it going to take to make people accept the fact that the Democrats are not out there doing a bunch of illegitimate stuff to win elections? How many times are people going to have to point out that there is no evidence of a big problem? Yes, I'm sure we can find examples of issues. But there is no evidence that it is more of a problem on the Democrat side. If anything, from what I've seen, when we do see evidence of real problems it's usually on the Republican side.

There was no issue with mail in voting. There was no conspiracy to say there was a pandemic so they had to do that. There was indeed a pandemic so increasing mail in voting made perfect sense. And there is no evidence that there was a problem with it. Trump lost because there was a massive desire to get him out. He inspired strong feelings on both sides. But there were more people who absolutely could not stand him than there people all enthusiastic about him. He got voted out of office because more people legitimately voted to get him out of office. More people in Pennsylvania. More people in Arizona. More people in Georgia. More people in Michigan. So on and so forth.

I don't know what it's going to take to make people who supported Trump realize that they were in the minority.
Could I ever be a star?

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

GannonFan wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 12:48 pm
Dude, even for you that post crosses the line - ease up on the racism please. :ohno:
Stacy Abrams refused to concede for 3 1/2 years so I refered to her as gap tooth Aunt Jemimah. Trump has been called FAR worse than that by the left (including on here) after he refused to concede the last 1.5 yrs..