Biden’s Scorecard

Political discussions
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Re: Biden’s Scorecard

Post by Ivytalk »

Winterborn wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:51 am Bundle up folks!
In case you hadn’t noticed, gas prices are going up at near-record rates this month. The same is true for heating oil and propane. And that’s all taking place just as the temperatures are beginning to plunge across the northeast and the midwest with winter only a few weeks away. So doesn’t this seem like an odd time for the Biden administration and his Energy Secretary (former Michigan Governor Jennifer Granholm) to be seriously talking about shutting down yet another pipeline? And yet that’s precisely what’s happening according to a report this weekend from Fox News. Biden is reportedly close to ordering a halt to construction on the Enbridge Line 5 pipeline, located in Granholm’s home state.
The Biden administration is reportedly weighing the potential market consequences of shutting down an oil pipeline in Michigan, drawing criticism from opponents. Former Michigan Gov. Jennifer Granholm, Biden’s energy secretary, predicted Sunday that heating prices will rise this winter regardless of the Biden administration’s decision on the pipeline. “Yeah, this is going to happen. It will be more expensive this year than last year,” Granholm told CNN.
And then they compound the stupidity.
Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm said Sunday that President Joe Biden is considering tapping into the nation’s Strategic Petroleum Reserve amid rising crude oil prices.

“That’s one of the tools that he has,” Granholm said. “And he’s certainly looking at that.”

She also warned that home heating prices will be more expensive than the same period last year.

That’s not what the Strategic Petroleum Reserve is there for. It’s intended as an insurance policy against a true energy emergency, not a toy to help a flailing politician’s poll numbers. If we’re facing an actual “energy emergency” right now it’s an emergency of our own making.
https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2021/11/08 ... es-n427703
They should deport that dumb bitch back to Canada where she came from. The Biden Administration creates one avoidable crisis after another with its dumbass policies: energy, the Southern Border, Afghanistan, the OSHA mendate, etc.
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

In case you hadn’t noticed, gas prices are going up at near-record rates this month. The same is true for heating oil and propane. And that’s all taking place just as the temperatures are beginning to plunge across the northeast and the midwest with winter only a few weeks away. So doesn’t this seem like an odd time for the Biden administration and his Energy Secretary (former Michigan Governor Jennifer Granholm) to be seriously talking about shutting down yet another pipeline? And yet that’s precisely what’s happening according to a report this weekend from Fox News. Biden is reportedly close to ordering a halt to construction on the Enbridge Line 5 pipeline, located in Granholm’s home state.
The Biden administration is reportedly weighing the potential market consequences of shutting down an oil pipeline in Michigan, drawing criticism from opponents. Former Michigan Gov. Jennifer Granholm, Biden’s energy secretary, predicted Sunday that heating prices will rise this winter regardless of the Biden administration’s decision on the pipeline. “Yeah, this is going to happen. It will be more expensive this year than last year,” Granholm told CNN.
Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm said Sunday that President Joe Biden is considering tapping into the nation’s Strategic Petroleum Reserve amid rising crude oil prices.

“That’s one of the tools that he has,” Granholm said. “And he’s certainly looking at that.”

She also warned that home heating prices will be more expensive than the same period last year.

That’s not what the Strategic Petroleum Reserve is there for. It’s intended as an insurance policy against a true energy emergency, not a toy to help a flailing politician’s poll numbers. If we’re facing an actual “energy emergency” right now it’s an emergency of our own making.
Do they realize who is more impacted by soaring energy prices? The wealthy can afford to pay more. This will hit the poor right in the nutsack. How will they blame Republicans when poor people are struggling under increased costs of essential goods?
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:15 am

Do they realize who is more impacted by soaring energy prices? The wealthy can afford to pay more. This will hit the poor right in the nutsack. How will they blame Republicans when poor people are struggling under increased costs of essential goods?
Climateers don't care, they hope it hurts so that people will go green (and not nuclear, that's too easy, wind and solar only). The more people impacted the better in their minds.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

GannonFan wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:26 am

Climateers don't care, they hope it hurts so that people will go green (and not nuclear, that's too easy, wind and solar only). The more people impacted the better in their minds.
Here’s a little promise on nuclear from my neck of the woods…
RICHLAND — Near the Columbia River, Clay Sell hopes to launch a new era of nuclear power with four small reactors, each stocked with billiard ball-sized “pebbles” packed full of uranium fuel.

Chief executive officer of Maryland-based X-energy, Sell aims to bring the project online by 2028 as part of a broader attempt to develop safer, more flexible reactors to redefine the nation’s energy future.

These efforts have gained support in the nation’s capital where many Democrats eager to make progress on climate change have joined with Republicans to funnel money into development. The federal Energy Department has received $160 million to help fund X-energy, and the infrastructure bill that cleared Congress on Friday ups that amount to cover almost half the projected $2.2 billion cost of the Washington reactor project.

“We believe what starts here in Washington is going to change the world,” Sell said to public-utility officials gathered Oct. 28 in Kennewick.

This is a model of the helium gas-cooled reactor that Maryland-based X-energy proposes to build in Washington state. (Courtesy of X-energy)
This is a model of the helium gas-cooled reactor that Maryland-based X-energy proposes to build in... (Courtesy of X-energy)More
X-energy is one of three companies with ties to the Pacific Northwest that have received federal funds to help develop a new generation of small nuclear power plants, which — since they make electricity without direct combustion of fossil fuels — could aid in the global effort to drive down climate-warming greenhouse gas emissions.

X-energy, along with Bellevue-based TerraPower, founded by Bill Gates, and Portland-based NuScale, proposes reactors that can ramp up and down their electrical output much more rapidly than the large reactors now operating. This agility could help keep electrical grids in balance as more wind and solar power comes online.
https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-ne ... 32yVehClgg
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Post by Winterborn »

They know exactly who is effected and they do not care (IMHO). The ends (green energy, carbon credits, and scoring points with the environmental groups/progressives) justify the means. They will push us by any means necessary (I have seen what is coming out of the EPA/CARB and this is just the tip of the iceberg) to conform to their green religion and those who do not fall in and worship at their alter are consider apostates and second class citizens. The economic and human repercussions do not matter as they will not be affected.

The media has their talking points all lined up and ready to go. We are saving the planet one cow fart at a time. /sarcastic

They are creating (inadvertent or deliberately) a society that is tiered exactly like the caste system in India. All under the guise of helping the planet or the little folks. It reads directly out of the manifestos of some of the early radical environmentalists from the 70's.
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Winterborn »

It is definitely by design. Can't build their "perfect" society without cracking a few eggs (market driven adaptation, etc.). It has all the hallmarks of a religion conducting an economic inquisition against the non-believers.
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:15 am Do they realize who is more impacted by soaring energy prices? The wealthy can afford to pay more. This will hit the poor right in the nutsack. How will they blame Republicans when poor people are struggling under increased costs of essential goods?
GannonFan wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:26 am Climateers don't care, they hope it hurts so that people will go green (and not nuclear, that's too easy, wind and solar only). The more people impacted the better in their minds.
Winterborn wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:34 am They know exactly who is effected and they do not care (IMHO). The ends (green energy, carbon credits, and scoring points with the environmental groups/progressives) justify the means. They will push us by any means necessary (I have seen what is coming out of the EPA/CARB and this is just the tip of the iceberg) to conform to their green religion and those who do not fall in and worship at their alter are consider apostates and second class citizens. The economic and human repercussions do not matter as they will not be affected.

The media has their talking points all lined up and ready to go. We are saving the planet one cow fart at a time. /sarcastic

They are creating (inadvertent or deliberately) a society that is tiered exactly like the caste system in India. All under the guise of helping the planet or the little folks. It reads directly out of the manifestos of some of the early radical environmentalists from the 70's.
What happens in a couple of months when the poor, particularly BIPOCs, complain about not being able to heat their homes and start suffering adverse effects and some die? This isn't just going to make people uncomfortable. People are going to suffer and some are going to die. Why are COVID deaths bad but green energy deaths ok? Collateral damage? Involuntarily giving their lives for a worthy cause? It's just another example of hypocrisy.

Bonus points to Ganny for Climateers - I picture Kamala doing an Annette Funicello impression.

FTR - I believe the climate is changing, I believe humankind is contributing to that change and I believe steps should be taken to attempt to impact that change. I strongly believe that any solution that gives China or India special treatment is worthless and I trust American innovation much more than I trust the government.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:20 am
UNI88 wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:15 am Do they realize who is more impacted by soaring energy prices? The wealthy can afford to pay more. This will hit the poor right in the nutsack. How will they blame Republicans when poor people are struggling under increased costs of essential goods?
GannonFan wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:26 am Climateers don't care, they hope it hurts so that people will go green (and not nuclear, that's too easy, wind and solar only). The more people impacted the better in their minds.
Winterborn wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:34 am They know exactly who is effected and they do not care (IMHO). The ends (green energy, carbon credits, and scoring points with the environmental groups/progressives) justify the means. They will push us by any means necessary (I have seen what is coming out of the EPA/CARB and this is just the tip of the iceberg) to conform to their green religion and those who do not fall in and worship at their alter are consider apostates and second class citizens. The economic and human repercussions do not matter as they will not be affected.

What happens in a couple of months when the poor, particularly BIPOCs, complain about not being able to heat their homes and start suffering adverse effects and some die? This isn't just going to make people uncomfortable. People are going to suffer and some are going to die. Why are COVID deaths bad but green energy deaths ok? Collateral damage? Involuntarily giving their lives for a worthy cause? It's just another example of hypocrisy.

Bonus points to Ganny for Climateers - I picture Kamala doing an Annette Funicello impression.

FTR - I believe the climate is changing, I believe humankind is contributing to that change and I believe steps should be taken to attempt to impact that change. I strongly believe that any solution that gives China or India special treatment is worthless and I trust American innovation much more than I trust the government.
I can't take credit for it, I've seen it in print several times.

As for China and India, hey, I get it, but also remember, they are still basically developing countries, they have a point when they say that we (the Western World) got to pollute the environment for 150 years to become developed nations, and a lot of the climate damage today is a direct result of that. With that said, I don't think our current policy of bribing countries like that not to harm the environment is sustainable at all. I do agree with the innovation part of it - we're never going to be able to do what the climateers want us to do - no one is going to be satisfied with quality of life being so degraded to get to those levels. We need to innovate, and we are, and that will be the likely outcome that benefits humanity in the decades to come.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

kalm wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:34 am

RICHLAND — Near the Columbia River, Clay Sell hopes to launch a new era of nuclear power with four small reactors, each stocked with billiard ball-sized “pebbles” packed full of uranium fuel.

Chief executive officer of Maryland-based X-energy, Sell aims to bring the project online by 2028 as part of a broader attempt to develop safer, more flexible reactors to redefine the nation’s energy future.

These efforts have gained support in the nation’s capital where many Democrats eager to make progress on climate change have joined with Republicans to funnel money into development. The federal Energy Department has received $160 million to help fund X-energy, and the infrastructure bill that cleared Congress on Friday ups that amount to cover almost half the projected $2.2 billion cost of the Washington reactor project.

“We believe what starts here in Washington is going to change the world,” Sell said to public-utility officials gathered Oct. 28 in Kennewick.

This is a model of the helium gas-cooled reactor that Maryland-based X-energy proposes to build in Washington state. (Courtesy of X-energy)
This is a model of the helium gas-cooled reactor that Maryland-based X-energy proposes to build in... (Courtesy of X-energy)More
X-energy is one of three companies with ties to the Pacific Northwest that have received federal funds to help develop a new generation of small nuclear power plants, which — since they make electricity without direct combustion of fossil fuels — could aid in the global effort to drive down climate-warming greenhouse gas emissions.

X-energy, along with Bellevue-based TerraPower, founded by Bill Gates, and Portland-based NuScale, proposes reactors that can ramp up and down their electrical output much more rapidly than the large reactors now operating. This agility could help keep electrical grids in balance as more wind and solar power comes online.
That's been in the development for years now - microreactors and smaller reactors have been on the table and continue to be. They are far safer and far more flexible, and given the fact that wind and solar have significant issues with just reliability (let alone the carbon footprint that comes along with not only sourcing materials for these projects but for the end of life issues with the batteries and other components), nuclear should've been going ahead full steam two decades ago. We probably wouldn't even have UN climate conferences if we had been smart and gone this direction then. But environmentalists decided a long time ago that nuclear was taboo and we're suffering the consequences of their decidedly non-science hubris.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

GannonFan wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:32 am
UNI88 wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:20 am What happens in a couple of months when the poor, particularly BIPOCs, complain about not being able to heat their homes and start suffering adverse effects and some die? This isn't just going to make people uncomfortable. People are going to suffer and some are going to die. Why are COVID deaths bad but green energy deaths ok? Collateral damage? Involuntarily giving their lives for a worthy cause? It's just another example of hypocrisy.

As for China and India, hey, I get it, but also remember, they are still basically developing countries, they have a point when they say that we (the Western World) got to pollute the environment for 150 years to become developed nations, and a lot of the climate damage today is a direct result of that. With that said, I don't think our current policy of bribing countries like that not to harm the environment is sustainable at all. I do agree with the innovation part of it - we're never going to be able to do what the climateers want us to do - no one is going to be satisfied with quality of life being so degraded to get to those levels. We need to innovate, and we are, and that will be the likely outcome that benefits humanity in the decades to come.
India might still be a developing country but I'm not sure China qualifies anymore. And with their carbon footprints, giving them a pass is sabotaging your efforts from the get go.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

GannonFan wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:32 am

Yup. And let's not forget those countries are developing and contributing to pollution so that they can produce cheap goods for the American consumer (among others).
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
Pwns
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Friggin' Southern
A.K.A.: FCS_pwns_FBS (AGS)

Post by Pwns »

How about we start making things here so we don't have huge freight carriers use as much fuel in trip as most of us do in a decade. But noooo, that would be eeeeevil nationalism. The problem is Bubba and Jim Bob and their pickup trucks. Tax those guys.
Celebrate Diversity.*
*of appearance only. Restrictions apply.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

Pwns wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:59 am How about we start making things here so we don't have huge freight carriers use as much fuel in trip as most of us do in a decade. But noooo, that would be eeeeevil nationalism. The problem is Bubba and Jim Bob and their pickup trucks. Tax those guys.
We can't make everything all at once - we can barely get enough people to work now and you want us to take on even more manufacturing? Who's going to do all that work? And besides, are you willing to pay significantly more for everything you buy now? Or do you want us to not only make everything here, but to do it at the same cost (i.e. wages) that people in other countries are making to manufacture the same stuff?

Oh, and btw, our manufacturing output here in the US is higher than ever - it's not that we don't make things, it's just that there's so many things to make that no one can just make them all.
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO

Post by HI54UNI »

Winterborn wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:34 am
They know exactly who is effected and they do not care (IMHO). The ends (green energy, carbon credits, and scoring points with the environmental groups/progressives) justify the means. They will push us by any means necessary (I have seen what is coming out of the EPA/CARB and this is just the tip of the iceberg) to conform to their green religion and those who do not fall in and worship at their alter are consider apostates and second class citizens. The economic and human repercussions do not matter as they will not be affected.

I'd add to this that they just push for more government programs to help the poor pay their bills and make the low income even more dependent on the govt for their existence.
If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Energy crisis, now nearing double digit inflation. Hello Jimmy Biden..
https://apnews.com/article/business-pro ... b0fe932bdc
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

They can nust turn their thermostats down and wear a sweater..

Did I get that right donks?
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Winterborn »

In this day and age, one can use zoom to attend meetings. If the environmentalist royalty really wanted to set a good example they would do zoom like the rest of us instead of taking private jets or yachts to the seminar........

I also believe the climate is changing and that we are contriuting but the amount to the overall biosphere is so small that it is significantly insignificant. aka volcano's, etc.

I am all for being good stewards of the environment and doing what we should to take care of the resources we have. Clean air, water, and scenic areas are very important to me. I am all for limits in certain areas and phasing out harmful chemicals in favor of better ones. But it needs to be done wisely and intelligently. A good business want their customers to be repeat and be safe in their products. There is a way to do both, without ham-fisting it and killing the economy along the way.

My push back and disgust comes from how this is being done and why. China and India both state that the will follow the climate accords but in practice it is all lip service. From a power generation and environmental standpoint they openly flout the "treaty" and do whatever they want. In 2020 (and they have been on this pace for years) China added 38 GIGAWATTS of electric production in 2020 alone. That is one-third of the entire current U.S. production added in a year.And that is all coal. And it is not even good coal, but brown coal that one can just about squeeze the water out of it and has one of the highest sulfur contents in the world. I will let you take a guess at the status of their pollution control on those plants they build.

I will have to give China, India, and the African countries a bit of praise as they have found a way to suck off the U.S. teat monetarily without doing a damn thing but give lip service to a piece of paper. They see this (and rightly so) that it is a way to get us to pay for their upgrades, all the while hamstringing our own internal manufacturing abilities.

In many ways I wish I could get in on a racket like that. Maybe I should start up a solar company and see if I can't get a few free government grants. Would do wonders for my personal retirement account.

Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Winterborn »

GannonFan wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:35 am
kalm wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:34 am

That's been in the development for years now - microreactors and smaller reactors have been on the table and continue to be. They are far safer and far more flexible, and given the fact that wind and solar have significant issues with just reliability (let alone the carbon footprint that comes along with not only sourcing materials for these projects but for the end of life issues with the batteries and other components), nuclear should've been going ahead full steam two decades ago. We probably wouldn't even have UN climate conferences if we had been smart and gone this direction then. But environmentalists decided a long time ago that nuclear was taboo and we're suffering the consequences of their decidedly non-science hubris.
Micro-nuclear reactors were pioneered by the Navy in '39. The different iterations have been around for many decades.

SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

SDHornet wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:44 pm
Joey, you’re doing a heckuva job! :lol:
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

BDKJMU wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:35 am Energy crisis, now nearing double digit inflation. Hello Jimmy Biden..
https://apnews.com/article/business-pro ... b0fe932bdc
Did you notice that the article provides reasons for the situation that have nothing to do with who is President?
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:43 am
Ibanez wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:57 am

The only thing I would cavet is that the Taliban got a country last year...they only collected it this year.

And since when does adding to the national debt matter? Politicians don't care about that and neither do the voters. :lol:
The rate at which you go into debt certainly matters. Otherwise you could say, 1 trillion, 10 trillion, 100 trillion, whatever is after a trillion, its all the same.

The voters do care about the results though- skyrocketing inflation other negative consenquences (worst of which we haven’t seen yet).
"Deficits don't matter." - Dick Cheney

I told you to buy land ten years ago. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

AZGrizFan wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:58 pm Let’s take a peek at some of Biden’s “accomplishments” in his first 7 months in office:

1) Worst foreign policy debacle in nearly 50 years unfolding before our eyes
2) Highest level of illegals crossing the border in 24 years
3) Highest inflation rate in 13 years
4) Reduced to begging OPEC for more oil, after taking over a country that had achieved energy independence
5) Taliban got a country
6) Russia got a pipeline
7) Shut down construction of America’s pipeline
8) Highest gas prices in six years (oh, since Obama’s 2nd term…hmmmm)
9) Added $4 Trillion to the national debt
10) Pissed off EVERY member of NATO in one fell swoop
11) Incented millions of Americans to stay home and not work, blunting economic growth/recovery
12) Raised (or proposed raising) taxes, blunting economic growth/recovery

….and the list goes on. But look, JSO, Biden is setting some records too! Yay America!
yeah yeah the sky is falling :roll:

fucking drama queen :ohno:

How 'bout that Great Resignation though? Isn't it something to behold when millions of people walk away from the chains of their wage slavery? :thumb:
Last edited by houndawg on Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

houndawg wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:28 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:43 am
The rate at which you go into debt certainly matters. Otherwise you could say, 1 trillion, 10 trillion, 100 trillion, whatever is after a trillion, its all the same.

The voters do care about the results though- skyrocketing inflation other negative consenquences (worst of which we haven’t seen yet).
"Deficits don't matter." - Dick Cheney

I told you to buy land ten years ago. :coffee:
Hey its the slow kid responding to 3 month old posts. :dunce: Do try to keep up. :lol: