I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Re: Biden’s Scorecard

Post by houndawg »

AZGrizFan wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:09 am
houndawg wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:27 pm

You say that as if the Republicans have more than one candidate. :coffee:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

There are at least 10 conservatives I could name off the top of my head who’d wipe the floor with Biden or Harris in literally ANY political discussion/conversation.

This is the extent of Kamala Harris’s intelligence:
It is time for us to do what we have been doing, and that time is every day. Every day, it is time for us to agree that there are things and tools that are available to us to slow this thing down.
Why, it’s brilliant! :rofl: :rofl: :dunce:
:roll:

Looks like you missed the point entirely as you seem to do with metronomic regularity - let me preface the point by telling you that I'm about to explain the point that you missed - the point is that it doesn't matter if you have 1,000 conservatives that out-debate Harris or Biden - your candidate is Trump - the Republican Party doesn't break wind without his approval and every one of them with a couple(2) of exceptions pisses down their leg at the thought of crossing him. And debate isn't necessary: people will vote for or against him regardless of which feeble old corporate hack the Democrats put up. Last time they voted there were 7,000,000 more votes for the tired old hack who is likely already drooling in his porridge than there were for Trump. (Who btw way lost the popular vote by nearly 3,000,000 votes to the most unpopular politician in recent history.) :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

houndawg wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:49 pm

There are at least 10 conservatives I could name off the top of my head who’d wipe the floor with Biden or Harris in literally ANY political discussion/conversation.

Looks like you missed the point entirely as you seem to do with metronomic regularity - let me preface the point by telling you that I'm about to explain the point that you missed - the point is that it doesn't matter if you have 1,000 conservatives that out-debate Harris or Biden - your candidate is Trump - the Republican Party doesn't break wind without his approval and every one of them with a couple(2) of exceptions pisses down their leg at the thought of crossing him. And debate isn't necessary: people will vote for or against him regardless of which feeble old corporate hack the Democrats put up. Last time they voted there were 7,000,000 more votes for the tired old hack who is likely already drooling in his porridge than there were for Trump. (Who btw way lost the popular vote by nearly 3,000,000 votes to the most unpopular politician in recent history.) :coffee:
Until our candidate IS Trump, I won’t believe that.

And at the end of the day, even if it IS Trump, that only accounts for the next four years. After that, with the hand the libtards have shown, they may never sniff the White House again.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

AZGrizFan wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:01 pm
houndawg wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:49 pm

And at the end of the day, even if it IS Trump, that only accounts for the next four years. After that, with the hand the libtards have shown, they may never sniff the White House again.
How will it not be Trump? You seriously think he'd actually select somebody else over himself? :shock: :rofl:

Gimme some of what you're smoking, its obviously of very high quality :notworthy:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

houndawg wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:17 pm
AZGrizFan wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:01 pm

How will it not be Trump? You seriously think he'd actually select somebody else over himself? :shock: :rofl:

Gimme some of what you're smoking, its obviously of very high quality :notworthy:
Well I guess we’ll know in the next several months.
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

AZGrizFan wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:22 pm

Who's going to contest his will in the Republican Party? Nobody, thats who.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

houndawg wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:27 pm

Who's going to contest his will in the Republican Party? Nobody, thats who.

We shall see.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

Joe has been MIA this week. He must be resting up for his grueling press conference today where he'll call on a couple pre-approved reporters who will throw him a few softballs.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

89Hen wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:42 am Joe has been MIA this week. He must be resting up for his grueling press conference today where he'll call on a couple pre-approved reporters who will throw him a few softballs.
The sad thing is, it could be completely scripted (and it likely is very close to that) and he'll still struggle with it. We're approaching elderly abuse here. If he won't step aside, someone has to be thinking when to pull the lever on the 25th amendment.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Don’t think we’ll know until after the midterms..
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
LeadBolt
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: William & Mary

Biden’s Scorecard

Post by LeadBolt »

I think that The Federalist is in danger of being investigated for reporting relative truth.

Bidens willfully misrepresented the facts in his harangue on voting rights surpasses Trumps on election fraud.

Interesting his characterizations were all comparing Republicans to Democrats of yore.

https://thefederalist.com/2022/01/19/bi ... on-claims/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:58 pm

Which are in several months.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

LeadBolt wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:28 pm I think that The Federalist is in danger of being investigated for reporting relative truth.

Awesome images in that article ... is it safe to click on the links?

Biden's hyperbole is excessive but I'm not sure it's worse than Trump's was.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

GannonFan wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:52 pm
89Hen wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:42 am Joe has been MIA this week. He must be resting up for his grueling press conference today where he'll call on a couple pre-approved reporters who will throw him a few softballs.
The sad thing is, it could be completely scripted (and it likely is very close to that) and he'll still struggle with it. We're approaching elderly abuse here. If he won't step aside, someone has to be thinking when to pull the lever on the 25th amendment.
It's unwatchable. His answers are simply horrible on just about everything. Like trying to listen to a conversation while you're drunk. It sounds like words, but you can't quite understand.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

89Hen wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:41 pm
GannonFan wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:52 pm

It's unwatchable. His answers are simply horrible on just about everything. Like trying to listen to a conversation while you're drunk. It sounds like words, but you can't quite understand.
Claims he’s “overperformed” expectations. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :rofl: :rofl: :dunce: :dunce: :rofl: :rofl: :dunce:
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

Ibanez wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:11 pm

It won't take much to beat Harris. She simply isn't up to the task. Remind me how she fared in the primaries.... :D Democrats didn't want her.
Hell, blacks didn't want her. :rofl:
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

AZGrizFan wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:32 pm
DeSantis
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

They aren’t for 9 1/2+ months (11/8).
LeadBolt
Level3
Level3

Post by LeadBolt »

AZGrizFan wrote:
89Hen wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:41 pm It's unwatchable. His answers are simply horrible on just about everything. Like trying to listen to a conversation while you're drunk. It sounds like words, but you can't quite understand.
Claims he’s “overperformed” expectations. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :rofl: :rofl: :dunce: :dunce: :rofl: :rofl: :dunce:
I guess it depends on whose expectations. He’s on par with mine.

AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:15 pm

Is that or is that not “several months”? FFS….
LeadBolt
Level3
Level3

Post by LeadBolt »

UNI88 wrote:
LeadBolt wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:28 pm I think that The Federalist is in danger of being investigated for reporting relative truth.

Awesome images in that article ... is it safe to click on the links?

Biden's hyperbole is excessive but I'm not sure it's worse than Trump's was.
Those who can read may get something different from the link.

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

AZGrizFan wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:27 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:15 pm
No. The definition of several is ‘more than 2 but not many’. I would say several months would be 3-4, maybe 5 tops..

And FWIW I don’t think Trump will make an announcement Novor Dec after the midterms. I’m guessing Jan 2023 at the earliest, so a year or more. Remember last time he announced was June 2015.

So either way, we aren’t going to know in ‘several months’…
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

houndawg wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:09 am :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You sure are triggered lately

You’re like the junkyard dog… howling because you hear the tsunami coming

"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:37 pm
AZGrizFan wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:27 pm

No. The definition of several is ‘more than 2 but not many’. I would say several months would be 3-4, maybe 5 tops..

And FWIW I don’t think Trump will make an announcement Novor Dec after the midterms. I’m guessing Jan 2023 at the earliest, so a year or more. Remember last time he announced was June 2015.

THIS. This is why people here give you so much shit. You want to dissect and wordsmith every fucking post, no matter how inane. I would say several is some # < 10-12. But hey, you do you.
Spoiler: show
And I looked up the definition too…nowhere does it say “5 tops”. Few is defined as “not many” e.g., three roses…so 3-4 would be “a few months”. Several months is more than that, and certainly more than 5.

Here endeth the lesson.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

AZGrizFan wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:58 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:37 pm

THIS. This is why people here give you so much shit. You want to dissect and wordsmith every fucking post, no matter how inane. I would say several is some # < 10-12. But hey, you do you.
Spoiler: show
And I looked up the definition too…nowhere does it say “5 tops”. Few is defined as “not many” e.g., three roses…so 3-4 would be “a few months”. Several months is more than that, and certainly more than 5.

Here endeth the lesson.
So if a team beat another by 10-12 TDs they only won by ‘several’ TDs. :suspicious:
And ‘several’ again is defined as FEWER than many. So several months is not ‘certainly more than 5’..

Were not going likely going to know until late this year, or more likely next year, if Trump is going to be running in 2024, somewhere between roughly 10 to 17 months from now). Either way, it won’t be in ‘several’ months.
Last edited by BDKJMU on Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.