houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Re: Biden’s Scorecard

Post by houndawg »

SDHornet wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:23 pm
Being a sore loser is one thing but you're getting a little out of hand with your latest delusion. You need to step back and get control of your emotions, bro. Try to remember that we're all Americans here and that our differences stop at the water's edge. :coffee:

Fucking kids these days... :ohno:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

houndawg wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 3:17 am
SDHornet wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:23 pm
Being a sore loser is one thing but you're getting a little out of hand with your latest delusion. You need to step back and get control of your emotions, bro. Try to remember that we're all Americans here and that our differences stop at the water's edge. :coffee:

Please explain how it's a delusion.

It's fair to ask when lying became bad again (I suspect it was January of 2020) but Ol Joe has demonstrated he can lie with the best of them, even the guy he replaced.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:30 am

It's fair to ask when lying became bad again (I suspect it was January of 2020) but Ol Joe has demonstrated he can lie with the best of them, even the guy he replaced.
I'm more entertained that Houndie believes the "Putin's Price Hike" narrative than anything else. :lol:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Nobody lasts as long as JB has without being a consumate, Ivy League attorney-level, liar. He may be as bad as everybody says, but he isn't Donals Trump - and in any election involving Donald Trump, that's good enough. :thumb:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SDHornet wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:59 pm

I'm more entertained that Houndie believes the "Putin's Price Hike" narrative than anything else. :lol:
...sez the guy that spun his bullshit until he sounds like Noam Chomsky.

Why don't you snivel about boots on the ground a little, you're kinda cute when talk lefty. :coffee:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

houndawg wrote:
UNI88 wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:30 am Please explain how it's a delusion.

Nobody lasts as long as JB has without being a consumate, Ivy League attorney-level, liar. He may be as bad as everybody says, but he isn't Donals Trump - and in any election involving Donald Trump, that's good enough. :thumb:
Unless you're Hillary Clinton.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 9:36 am
houndawg wrote:
Unless you're Hillary Clinton.

And even she got millions more votes
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

houndawg wrote:
UNI88 wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 9:36 am Unless you're Hillary Clinton.

And she got her ass kicked in 2016.
FYP

SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

houndawg wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:00 am
SDHornet wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:59 pm

Why don't you snivel about boots on the ground a little, you're kinda cute when talk lefty. :coffee:
Being anti-war is now equated to being Chomsky. Mmmkay.

BTW, how's that war working out for Ukraine and the West?
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:31 pm
houndawg wrote:
And I'm still crying over her loss in 2016.
FYP

FYP2
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SDHornet wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:11 pm
houndawg wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:00 am

Lots of profits, like all wars. :coffee:
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

houndawg wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:35 pm
SDHornet wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:11 pm

GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

SDHornet wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:36 pm

Some of that, really most of that, has nothing to do with Russia or the war in the Ukraine, but rather the continuing threat of China down the road. We clearly don't need more Navy assets to deal with whatever Russia has planned for the Ukraine.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

American oil refineries shutter amid Biden's hostile fossil fuel policies, adding to pain at the pump: expert
US refinery capacity fell in 2021, the first decrease since 2017

LyondellBasell, the owner of one of the oldest refineries in Houston, became just one the latest refineries to close amid rising gas prices…

….Much of that dip in output can be blamed on refinery closures such as the one in Houston, with the report noting that five facilities shuttered during 2021, including the Shell refinery in Convent, Louisiana. Other states that saw a refinery closure include New Mexico, California, North Dakota, and Wyoming….

….Phil Flynn, a senior account executive/market analyst at the Price Futures Group and FOX Business contributor, warned that strict regulation under the Biden administration will continue to put pressure on refineries to stay in business.

"It wasn't too long ago the country was clamoring for the industry to buy and build new refineries because they couldn't keep up with demand," Flynn said Monday.

But government pressure to wean the country off of fossil fuels has made business difficult, with Flynn arguing that "refineries are getting squeezed out of business because of stricter regulations from the Biden administration and the pressure by the government" to "reduce demand for gasoline."
https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/oi ... t-the-pump
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/u-econom ... p_catchall

Add “Recession” to Biden’s list of accomplishments. In a time where the economy should be BOOMING, he managed to drive this motherfucker completely off a cliff.

Well done, Brandon. :dunce: :dunce: :dunce:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Hey JSO, still quadrupling down on Team Brown going donk? :rofl:

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SDHornet wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:36 pm

same as it ever was. :coffee:

come on gererals don't be slow
why man this is war-a-go-go
plenty good money to be made
supplying the army
with the tools of the trade
let's hope and pray that they drop the bomb
drop it on Putin's mom.

The way you have to pretzel yourself into something resembling me or klam or 'jelly is both hilarious and oddly touching. You should follow klam's advice and read more Noam Chomsky.

First JSO, then SD/SG....da comrades, our secret plan eez vorking beyond our wildest dreams...
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SDHornet wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 10:22 pm Hey JSO, still quadrupling down on Team Brown going donk? :rofl:

Be careful, son. Now that you're a bleeding heart critic of America's military you'll want to keep a lower profile for when you need to change your allegiance again. :lol:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:59 am
American oil refineries shutter amid Biden's hostile fossil fuel policies, adding to pain at the pump: expert
US refinery capacity fell in 2021, the first decrease since 2017

LyondellBasell, the owner of one of the oldest refineries in Houston, became just one the latest refineries to close amid rising gas prices…

….Much of that dip in output can be blamed on refinery closures such as the one in Houston, with the report noting that five facilities shuttered during 2021, including the Shell refinery in Convent, Louisiana. Other states that saw a refinery closure include New Mexico, California, North Dakota, and Wyoming….

….Phil Flynn, a senior account executive/market analyst at the Price Futures Group and FOX Business contributor, warned that strict regulation under the Biden administration will continue to put pressure on refineries to stay in business.

"It wasn't too long ago the country was clamoring for the industry to buy and build new refineries because they couldn't keep up with demand," Flynn said Monday.

But government pressure to wean the country off of fossil fuels has made business difficult, with Flynn arguing that "refineries are getting squeezed out of business because of stricter regulations from the Biden administration and the pressure by the government" to "reduce demand for gasoline."
https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/oi ... t-the-pump
Profits at an all-time high :coffee:

How is that a bad thing, BDMBSQT?
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

Add another 83 year old record falling during Biden’s presidency:

The S&P start to the year, down 13%, is its worst start to a year since 1939. NINETEEN THIRTY NINE.

Congratulations, Brandon you fucking retard.
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

How does anyone legitimately look themselves in the mirror and congratulate themselves for voting democrat? In a little over a year, they’ve practically destroyed America:

* Crime is skyrocketing in virtually every major city (almost ALL run by democrats) in America
* Concerned parents are being labeled as terrorists because they don’t like the direction their school districts are taking
* Gas prices have reached all time highs (as in—EVER)
* The S&P just had completed its worst 4-month start to a year in 89 years. EIGHTY NINE
* Inflation is the highest its been since 1981. FORTY ONE years ago; and they think Americans are stupid enough to be believe “Putin did it”
* HLS dept head testifies that they have the border “under control” yet over 1,000,000 illegals have poured across our border in the last 12 months
* They shipped illegals out under cover of night to places all over the country after telling Americans they’d sent them back to Mexico
* Russia has invaded Ukraine twice during the past two democrat administrations—he KNOWS they’re weak
* Our lack of action in the Russia/Ukraine has emboldened China and they almost certainly will invade Taiwan at some point.
* Ministry of Truth? Are you fucking kidding me? That is fucking Orwellian at it’s very core
* We’re now entering a recession with stagflation. When’s that last time that happened? Hmmmm…that’s right….CARTER
* They openly support grooming kids as young as 5
* They’re trying to convince Americans that men can have periods and can have babies
* They claim to be the bastion of women’s rights, but support men going into women’s bathrooms, men dominating womens’ sports, and celebrated a man being named woman of the year
* Fifteen months into their control of the government and they STILL haven’t solved the supply chain issues—nor is there any end in sight. Meanwhile, Buttplug takes weeks and weeks of parental leave during the biggest transportation crisis to hit this country since the gas shortages of the 70’s.
* Biden screamed about the ‘winter of death’ if you didn’t get vaccinated, and yet cases and deaths are at their lowest points since the pandemic began
* They fucked up the Afghanistan withdrawal, killing 13 Americans, and then droned an Afghan family, killing all 10, and bragged that they were “Isis” when in fact they were just a family returning home
* We went from energy independence to dependency on middle eastern oil again
* Finally issued sanctions against Russia and it’s AMERICA’S economy that flounders, while Russia’s surges.
* Their answer to high gas prices was a tone deaf “just buy a Tesla”, like everyone has $85,000 lying around
* His vaccine mandates have forced the firing of thousands of first responders, at a time when they’re ALREADY short handed
* The democrat “defund the police” mantra has demoralized police forces across the country, resulting in thousands of resignations and hundreds of short handed police forces trying to deal with skyrocketing crime

And through ALL of this, they sit at the correspondents dinner and fucking LAUGH at jokes about Americans who are legitimately suffering because of the actions of these people.

I just don’t understand how anyone can look at the Dem party and it’s recent “accomplishments” and go, “yeah, THAT’S the party I want running the country.”
Last edited by AZGrizFan on Mon May 02, 2022 6:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

houndawg wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:56 am
SDHornet wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 10:22 pm Hey JSO, still quadrupling down on Team Brown going donk? :rofl:

Be careful, son. Now that you're a bleeding heart critic of America's military you'll want to keep a lower profile for when you need to change your allegiance again. :lol:
I'm a critic of incompetent leadership. Plenty of that in the WH and the three letter agencies of late (among other places). :coffee:
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

AZGrizFan wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 5:46 pm How does anyone legitimately look themselves in the mirror and congratulate themselves for voting democrat? In a little over a year, they’ve practically destroyed America:

* Crime is skyrocketing in virtually every major city (almost ALL run by democrats) in America
* Concerned parents are being labeled as terrorists because they don’t like the direction their school districts are taking
* Gas prices have reached all time highs (as in—EVER)
* The S&P just had completed its worst 4-month start to a year in 89 years. EIGHTY NINE
* Inflation is the highest its been since 1981. FORTY ONE years ago; and they think Americans are stupid enough to be believe “Putin did it”
* HLS dept head testifies that they have the border “under control” yet over 1,000,000 illegals have poured across our border in the last 12 months
* They shipped illegals out under cover of night to places all over the country after telling Americans they’d sent them back to Mexico
* Russia has invaded Ukraine twice during the past two democrat administrations—he KNOWS they’re weak
* Our lack of action in the Russia/Ukraine has emboldened China and they almost certainly will invade Taiwan at some point.
* Ministry of Truth? Are you fucking kidding me? That is fucking Orwellian at it’s very core
* We’re now entering a recession with stagflation. When’s that last time that happened? Hmmmm…that’s right….CARTER
* They openly support grooming kids as young as 5
* They’re trying to convince Americans that men can have periods and can have babies
* They claim to be the bastion of women’s rights, but support men going into women’s bathrooms, men dominating womens’ sports, and celebrated a man being named woman of the year
* Fifteen months into their control of the government and they STILL haven’t solved the supply chain issues—nor is there any end in sight. Meanwhile, Buttplug takes weeks and weeks of parental leave during the biggest transportation crisis to hit this country since the gas shortages of the 70’s.
* Biden screamed about the ‘winter of death’ if you didn’t get vaccinated, and yet cases and deaths are at their lowest points since the pandemic began
* They fucked up the Afghanistan withdrawal, killing 13 Americans, and then droned an Afghan family, killing all 10, and bragged that they were “Isis” when in fact they were just a family returning home
* We went from energy independence to dependency on middle eastern oil again
* Finally issued sanctions against Russia and it’s AMERICA’S economy that flounders, while Russia’s surges.
* Their answer to high gas prices was a tone deaf “just buy a Tesla”, like everyone has $85,000 lying around
* His vaccine mandates have forced the firing of thousands of first responders, at a time when they’re ALREADY short handed
* The democrat “defund the police” mantra has demoralized police forces across the country, resulting in thousands of resignations and hundreds of short handed police forces trying to deal with skyrocketing crime

And through ALL of this, they sit at the correspondents dinner and fucking LAUGH at jokes about Americans who are legitimately suffering because of the actions of these people.

I just don’t understand how anyone can look at the Dem party and it’s recent “accomplishments” and go, “yeah, THAT’S the party I want running the country.”
Hey, I get it, donks. I’d want this thread to disappear too, looking at that list. And it ain’t even CLOSE to being complete.

Anyone who voted for that moron OWNS this.