I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Re: Biden’s Scorecard

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:03 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:57 am
Yeah big difference.
-Russia/Ukraine a war over territory.
-Israel/Hamas a war over the right to exist.
:suspicious: I'm pretty sure Ukraine sees their war with russia as a war over the right to exist. Long-term, russia isn't going to stop until they've absorbed Ukraine and the Ukrainian people will be forced to either accept that they're "russian" or be shipped to Siberia for genocide.
Russia wants territory. It doesn’t want to kill all Ukranians.
Hamas wants to kill all Jews.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:39 pm
UNI88 wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:03 pm
:suspicious: I'm pretty sure Ukraine sees their war with russia as a war over the right to exist. Long-term, russia isn't going to stop until they've absorbed Ukraine and the Ukrainian people will be forced to either accept that they're "russian" or be shipped to Siberia for genocide.
That's your opinion. My opinion is that putin Ukraine and the Ukrainian people are a fake construct and are really russian. He's playing the long game and will take Ukraine piece by piece if necessary but If he succeeds, the Ukrainian people will given the choice to accept that they're russian or they will be sent to whither away and die. It will be the genocide of the Ukrainian people. They are fighting for their survival just like the Jews.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:47 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:39 pm
That's your opinion. My opinion is that putin Ukraine and the Ukrainian people are a fake construct and are really russian. He's playing the long game and will take Ukraine piece by piece if necessary but If he succeeds, the Ukrainian people will given the choice to accept that they're russian or they will be sent to whither away and die. It will be the genocide of the Ukrainian people. They are fighting for their survival just like the Jews.
Lol if you think the 2 conflicts are comparable. Hamas has openly admited it wants to kill all Jews (plenty on the internet of that, no need for links). That is their primary goal. The land takeover is secondary.

For Putin, the territory is primary. Sure he thinks the Ukranians should be Russian, but what happens to them is secondary. Yea he wants them to accept Russian rule, and for the ones who don’t I’m sure he doesn’t care what happens to them (exiled, killed, whatever).

Sure I’d like to see Ukraine (which is corrupt as all get out) and Israel win, but I am far more concerned about the US border/illegal immigration (and other domestic issues).
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:00 pm

Lol if you think the 2 conflicts are comparable. Hamas has openly admited it wants to kill all Jews (plenty on the internet of that, no need for links). That is their primary goal. The land takeover is secondary.

For Putin, the territory is primary. Sure he thinks the Ukranians should be Russian, but what happens to them is secondary. Yea he wants them to accept Russian rule, and for the ones who don’t I’m sure he doesn’t care what happens to them (exiled, killed, whatever).

Sure I’d like to see Ukraine (which is corrupt as all get out) and Israel win, but I am far more concerned about the US border/illegal immigration (and other domestic issues).
Sure they're different but the differences don't explain why all the MAGAt yahoos who want us to stick our head in the sand and stay out of foreign wars like Ukraine are criticizing biden for not responding with force in the Middle East.

Are we going to be isolationist or not. C'mon Morty, make up your mind!
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

Back in the day this kind of obsequious groveling at the feet of a godless communist would have had the disgusting excuse for an American that is you hauled before HUAC and given a grilling by Joe McCarthy and probably some jail time. You should go to Texas and secede with those losers. :ohno:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:36 pm

Sure they're different but the differences don't explain why all the MAGAt yahoos who want us to stick our head in the sand and stay out of foreign wars like Ukraine are criticizing biden for not responding with force in the Middle East.

Two separate issues. One by proxy and the other by direct involvement.

I will say that I think Biden is smart to stay out of the Middle East. Iran isn't a bunch of dudes in sandles. They have some serious weaponry that can overwhelm our ships.

Wait until a "swarm" of drones and missiles gets sent towards one of our ships. This sure seemed like a warning.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/a- ... e4a8&ei=23
A Houthi missile got so close to a US destroyer the warship turned to a last-resort gun system to shoot it down: report
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
Bobcat
Level1
Level1
I am a fan of: NDSU

Post by Bobcat »

Neither of them deserve our support We need to worry about our country that is being invaded under Bidens watch
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Bobcat wrote:
UNI88 wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:36 pm Sure they're different but the differences don't explain why all the MAGAt yahoos who want us to stick our head in the sand and stay out of foreign wars like Ukraine are criticizing biden for not responding with force in the Middle East.

Neither of them deserve our support We need to worry about our country that is being invaded under Bidens watch
You’re making a big deal out of nothing. These poor illegal immigrants are “mostly peaceful” “tourists” here to sight see. abbott and Marty Feldman are turning them into “hostages”.

:sarcasm:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Wow. What a POS Biden is.. :ohno:

Every single time when talking to these grieving family members Biden brings up his son who did not die in combat/Iraq (as Biden has lied about countless times)..

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2024/02/01 ... n-n2169499
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:04 am
UNI88 wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:02 am

Doesn't the reverse question also apply? Why are all the MAGAt yahoos who want us to stick our head in the sand and stay out of foreign wars like Ukraine criticizing biden for not responding with force in the Middle East?
Because Russia or Ukraine didn’t target Americans to kill them
Bingo.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

For Putin, the territory is primary. Sure he thinks the
Ukranians should be Russian, but what happens to them is secondary. Yea he wants them to accept Russian rule, and for the ones who don’t I’m sure he doesn’t care what happens to them (exiled, killed, whatever).

Simple.

-Ukraine; Zero Americans targeted. None killed/kidnapped outside of ones who later went on their own as volunteers to fight. Also Ukraine uber corrupt. No reason for the US to get involved.

-Israel: 33 American civilians killed/10 kidnapped by Hamas during the 10/7 terrorist attacks. Reason enough to give Israel some aid.

-ME: 3 American servicemen killed/30 some wounded/injured in a direct targeting of US troops by Iranian proxies. Reason enough for aome type of retaliation.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

Biden gets an A from the rad globalist crowd for orchestrating an illegal mass migration into the US with the purpose being eternal power for Dems

However the plot thickens as now, his evil plan has blossomed and backfired into a disaster that’s so bad even blue urban cesspools are saying this is out of hand Jojo .. ya gotta do something and just blame Republicans
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

Weak response from Biden on Iran….

Typical

You guys can cry about Trump all day and night, but the truth is he had Iran under control and with Joey rotten, the vindictive enabler in chief, you have a fool that’s already proved he can fuck up his son and now he’s letting Iran off the hook with his idiotic foriegn policy by spoiling the little brat, the brat being Iran

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/real-re ... unish-iran

“Biden’s policy toward Iran is inexcusable. As with the southern border, former President Trump bequeathed to his successor policies which were working. The Trump White House developed the Abraham Accords, a rearrangement of alliances which promised to solve one of the world’s most difficult and long-lived conflicts. Those agreements led to a growing coalition of Arab Gulf countries that, in league with Israel, formed a solid bulwark against Tehran’s terror activities. “

Because it was Trump’s approach, Biden discarded the progress that had been made. Instead – foolishly – he reverted to the failed Obama-era effort to coax Iran away from its nuclear ambitions.
Bobcat
Level1
Level1
I am a fan of: NDSU

Post by Bobcat »

When Iran or Hamas attacks Americans on our soil then I will care about retaliation. Until then we shouldn't help any country out and if Americans in the middle east are killed they should have known that was going to happen. I don't feel for them at all and we have no business going after another country unless we are attacked on US soil
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

GrandmaFan voted for this douche because of mean tweets.

Everything is better with SeattleGriz
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

Hunter paid $500K retainer and $100K a month to work for ChiComm Energy company even though he knows nothing about energy. Wonder why? Where are the lefties to scream this is corrupt? Crickets. Hypocrites one and all.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hun...iate-testified
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

”As an ice cream lover, what makes me the most angry is that ice cream cartons have actually shrunk in size, but not in price," Biden said. "I’ve had enough of what they call ‘shrinkflation.’ It’s a rip-off. Some companies are trying to pull a fast one by shrinking their products little by little and hoping you won’t notice. Give me a break."

Yea Joey, give us a break

Maybe the companies choose to shrink the quantity instead of keeping it the same because of your inflation

Imagine how much Joes favorite snacks would cost now if they kept them the same size

Joe never complained once about those annual COLA raises Hunter gave him either
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:54 am ”As an ice cream lover, what makes me the most angry is that ice cream cartons have actually shrunk in size, but not in price," Biden said. "I’ve had enough of what they call ‘shrinkflation.’ It’s a rip-off. Some companies are trying to pull a fast one by shrinking their products little by little and hoping you won’t notice. Give me a break."

Maybe the companies choose to shrink the quantity instead of keeping it the same because of your inflation

Imagine how much Joes favorite snacks would cost now if they kept them the same size

“We may be looking at the end of capitalism.” Those words, from the pen of the loquacious Albert Edwards of Societe Generale, shocked the Wall Street analyst set last April and set Alberts on his way to becoming a financial press favorite for his witty turns of apocalyptic phrase. He was commenting on the phenomenon of “greedflation,” an economic bugbear previously beloved of progressive economists, not quite venerable 160-year-old French investment banks.

But after falling from its blistering pace in 2022, consumer inflation has gotten stubbornly stuck in the 3% range—rising unexpectedly for the last two months even as wholesalers’ prices stay flat or fall. That is greedflation’s music, offering a clear bit of evidence that excessive profit-taking is happening above the raw cost of goods. And yet another progressive economic study, this time from the Groundwork Collaborative, sheds light on the problem, arguing that more than half of the consumer price price increases in the middle of last year were due to excessive profits, according to the findings. Corporate profits, by the way, remain at all-time highs.

Corporate profits drove 53% of inflation during the second and third quarters of 2023 and more than one-third since the start of the pandemic, the report found, analyzing Commerce Department data. That’s a massive jump from the four decades prior to the pandemic, when profits drove just 11% of price growth.

“Businesses were really, really quick, when input costs went up, to pass that on to consumers. [But] had they only passed on those increases, inflation would have been maybe one to three points lower,” Liz Pancotti, a strategic advisor at Groundwork and one of the report’s authors, told Fortune.

In fact, corporate profits have been so good, companies may have backed themselves into a corner, Bloomberg Opinion columnist (and former Fortune editor) Justin Fox opined this week, citing Home Depot’s earnings, which saw an increase in dollar sales per square foot (thanks to rising materials prices) but also fewer transactions. Corporate profits have hit a new record in the most recent quarter, while the portion of national output going to workers is still below pre-pandemic levels, despite solid real wage growth.
https://fortune.com/2024/01/20/inflatio ... rofit/amp/
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

If snacks are to expensive people should stop buying them

A healthy diet is something millions on millions could use

Just say no to snacks
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:54 am ”As an ice cream lover, what makes me the most angry is that ice cream cartons have actually shrunk in size, but not in price," Biden said. "I’ve had enough of what they call ‘shrinkflation.’ It’s a rip-off. Some companies are trying to pull a fast one by shrinking their products little by little and hoping you won’t notice. Give me a break."

More Biden lies. No one believes he has set foot in a grocery store amd done his own shopping in 3+ years to notice amy ‘shrinkflation’ And people who have 8 figure net worths don’t notice it.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:00 am

More Biden lies. No one believes he has set foot in a grocery store amd done his own shopping in 3+ years to notice amy ‘shrinkflation’ And people who have 8 figure net worths don’t notice it.
He’s really good at lying and always has been and at this point he doesn’t even know when he’s lying. The only test he could pass is a lie detector test
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:00 am

Did he say he shops for his own ice cream? Or do you think shrinkflation is a lie (it’s not)?
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

That's your opinion. My opinion is that putin Ukraine and the Ukrainian people are a fake construct and are really russian. He's playingng game and will take Ukraine piece by piece if necessary but If he succeeds, the Ukrainian people will given the choice to accept that ththe loey're russian or they will be sent to whither away and die. It will be the genocide of the Ukrainian people. They are fighting for their survival just like the Jews.

Your crowd owns the border now. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:10 pm

Your crowd owns the border now. :coffee:
It’s safe and secure ….
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Biden continues to lie about inflation.

Amd groceries are up even higher that CPI- over 20% under Biden.

Tell a lie often enough people will believe it’ won’t work here for any of the public that buys milk and gas, which is like 90%..