The Official Trump 2024 Electability Thread

Political discussions
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Re: The Official Trump 2024 Electability Thread

Post by 93henfan »

∞∞∞ wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:03 am Nothing will energize the opposition more than Trump becoming the GOP nominee. This isn't 2016 anymore.

Then again, the GOP is a cult now. Nothing will bring out their voters except dear leader.

Regardless, Trump will be happy to take their money either way.
It's pretty wild how we went from the Obama cult to the Trump cult, and then everyone bailed on poor Joe. He stepped up on the ladder, fell backward without looking, and nobody caught his ass. THUD. :lol:
Delaware Football: 1889-2012; 2022-
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

∞∞∞ wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:03 am Nothing will energize the opposition more than Trump becoming the GOP nominee. This isn't 2016 anymore.

Then again, the GOP is a cult now. Nothing will bring out their voters except dear leader.

Joe is trying his hardest make the reelection of Trump possible. Looks like Joe could accomplish that. :lol:
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

I only read the first post so others may have said these things. He is electable because:

1) We have about 40 to 45% of the population composed of people who have lost their minds.
2) Our system allows for someone to become President while losing the overall vote.
3) Republicans State legislatures have been busy passing laws designed to decrease voting among groups that tend to vote Democrat as well as laws to allow for Republican Partisans to control vote counting procedures and corrupt the process.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

JohnStOnge wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:05 pm I only read the first post so others may have said these things. He is electable because:

1) We have about 40 to 45% of the population composed of people who have lost their minds.
2) Our system allows for someone to become President while losing the overall vote.
3) Republicans State legislatures have been busy passing laws designed to decrease voting among groups that tend to vote Democrat as well as laws to allow for Republican Partisans to control vote counting procedures and corrupt the process.
43% of the population still believe Biden is doing a good job. So #1 is absolutely correct.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

JohnStOnge wrote:I only read the first post so others may have said these things. He is electable because:

Which 40-45% are you talking about, St WrOnge?

I think you mean 80-90%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian

Post by JohnStOnge »

AZGrizFan wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:52 pm
JohnStOnge wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:05 pm I only read the first post so others may have said these things. He is electable because:

43% of the population still believe Biden is doing a good job. So #1 is absolutely correct.
It's 45.4% according to the Real Clear Politics average. That's a higher approval rating than Trump had during the overwhelming majority of his days in office. In any case, he's doing a better job than Trump would be doing under these circumstances. His biggest misfire was Afghanistan and he just did what Trump wanted to do with respect to that. He's doing a much better job than Trump would be doing in terms of trying to proceed according to science with respect to the COVID-19 thing. And the COVID-19 thing is the biggest problem we have right now.

Obviously, you know that when I say 40 to 45% of the population has lost their minds I'm talking about people who would vote for somebody like Trump. That remains the case. You have to be a complete idiot to vote for somebody like that. It is what it is.
Could I ever be a star?

AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

JohnStOnge wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:01 pm
AZGrizFan wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:52 pm

It's 45.4% according to the Real Clear Politics average. That's a higher approval rating than Trump had during the overwhelming majority of his days in office. In any case, he's doing a better job than Trump would be doing under these circumstances. His biggest misfire was Afghanistan and he just did what Trump wanted to do with respect to that. He's doing a much better job than Trump would be doing in terms of trying to proceed according to science with respect to the COVID-19 thing. And the COVID-19 thing is the biggest problem we have right now.

Obviously, you know that when I say 40 to 45% of the population has lost their minds I'm talking about people who would vote for somebody like Trump. That remains the case. You have to be a complete idiot to vote for somebody like that. It is what it is.
Afghanistan wouldn’t have happened. There wouldn’t be thousands there still trying to figure out how to get out without dying.
Wall would be being built. The bridge camp wouldn’t have happened. Catch and release wouldn’t be the policy.
Covid vaccines were happening regardless (just wouldn’t be being threatened/forced down our throats)
Pipeline would be being built
France wouldn’t be pissed at us
Great Britain wouldn’t be pissed at us
Canada wouldn’t be pissed at us
The list goes on and on…

And there’d be some mean tweets.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

93henfan wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:24 pm

It's pretty wild how we went from the Obama cult to the Trump cult, and then everyone bailed on poor Joe. He stepped up on the ladder, fell backward without looking, and nobody caught his ass. THUD. :lol:
Truth. It's been entertaining watching the Biden* admin fail this spectacularly in such a short period of time. :rofl:
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

66% of registered voters, voted for Trump or Biden, so #1 is wrong.
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

Thanks, Mr. StPsaki.
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian

Post by JohnStOnge »

93henfan wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:24 pm
It's pretty wild how we went from the Obama cult to the Trump cult,
I did liken the Obama thing a Cult shortly after he got elected. I posted the Living Colour "Cult of Personality" video.

But it was nothing like the Trump Cult. The Trump thing truly does have all of the characteristics of an irrational cult. It's really bad.
Could I ever be a star?