AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Re: The Official Trump 2024 Electability Thread

Post by AZGrizFan »

Ibanez wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:48 am
AZGrizFan wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:41 pm

I disagree. He’s Trump’s policies without Trump’s idiocy and mean tweets. If by divisive you mean “not cowtowing to the Donks” then sure, I guess he’s divisive. But he’s a believer in states rights, personal freedom, personal responsibility, etc., etc.

He would absolutely busroll Harris. I would pay good money to see that. REALLY pay good money to see them debate. She’s dumber than a fucking box of rocks (unless she’s been pre-fed the questions).
No, that's not what I mean by divisive. His politicization of masks and science (and then lamenting that he's doesn't understand how that happened. Fucking idiot) is just one recent example. He's pitted people against each other, school districts against the state...that's divisive.

Politicians all seem to forget that they also represent those that didn't vote for them. He's the Trump w/o the bad hair, temper tantrum and lack of basic US history...but that doesn't mean he's the best person going forward. :twocents:

Haley going up against Harris will remove the, " GOP is sexists" and " he's mansplaining" BS that the woke crowd would eventually throw at any male opponent of Harris'. I think Haley can go toe to toe with her. She's got the Executive and Foreign Policy experience, they're both minority women, one has the baggage of the Trump administration. The other will have that of Biden's. Harris is going to have the border crisis, Afghanistan and lord knows what else to come tagged to her. Haley won't. :rofl:
If by telling people to stand up for what they believe in he’s “pitting people against each other” then OK. I view it differently. He’s encouraging ALL people who are being railroaded and who’s individual rights are being trampled to stand up for their rights and principles. He’s not “politicizing masks” and he’s not denigrating the wearing of masks, he’s denigrating MANDATES….and even if he was, he certainly didn’t START that shit. Masks have been politicized since about March of 2020. But I guess if he’s “politicizing masks”, that takes Noem off your list too, if you feel that way….

I like Haley. Always have. And I’d be perfectly fine pulling the lever for her if she’s at the top of the ticket. But we don’t need to put forth someone simply because she’s a female minority with a vagina. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with DeSantis, and as I’ve said before there’s a list of about 5-6 conks who could smoke the Donk ticket in any combination….Haley, Desantis, Crenshaw, Scott, Noem, etc.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

AZGrizFan wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:07 am
Ibanez wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:48 am
No, that's not what I mean by divisive. His politicization of masks and science (and then lamenting that he's doesn't understand how that happened. Fucking idiot) is just one recent example. He's pitted people against each other, school districts against the state...that's divisive.

Politicians all seem to forget that they also represent those that didn't vote for them. He's the Trump w/o the bad hair, temper tantrum and lack of basic US history...but that doesn't mean he's the best person going forward. :twocents:

Haley going up against Harris will remove the, " GOP is sexists" and " he's mansplaining" BS that the woke crowd would eventually throw at any male opponent of Harris'. I think Haley can go toe to toe with her. She's got the Executive and Foreign Policy experience, they're both minority women, one has the baggage of the Trump administration. The other will have that of Biden's. Harris is going to have the border crisis, Afghanistan and lord knows what else to come tagged to her. Haley won't. :rofl:
If by telling people to stand up for what they believe in he’s “pitting people against each other” then OK. I view it differently. He’s encouraging ALL people who are being railroaded and who’s individual rights are being trampled to stand up for their rights and principles. He’s not “politicizing masks” and he’s not denigrating the wearing of masks, he’s denigrating MANDATES….and even if he was, he certainly didn’t START that shit. Masks have been politicized since about March of 2020. But I guess if he’s “politicizing masks”, that takes Noem off your list too, if you feel that way….

I like Haley. Always have. And I’d be perfectly fine pulling the lever for her if she’s at the top of the ticket. But we don’t need to put forth someone simply because she’s a female minority with a vagina. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with DeSantis, and as I’ve said before there’s a list of about 5-6 conks who could smoke the Donk ticket in any combination….Haley, Desantis, Crenshaw, Scott, Noem, etc.
Az, he's 100% politicizing it. He's a politician. Everything he touches will be politicized...even more so when he signs legislation or executes an EO against something. That's the nature of the beast. If he was really a conservative he wouldn't usurp local school districts and those parents to govern themselves and then THREATEN to withhold THEIR tax dollars when they go against him. We can have these disagreements about what sort of leader his is - it's good. It's gets everything out and in the open.

Btw, nothing politicizes an issue more like profiting off it:

https://secure.winred.com/ron-desantis/ ... -2/details

Aside from her trying to ride Trumps coattails, I don't know enough about Noem to make a decision. I know people like her b/c she sounds like Trump and is attractive (as if that iss a qualification).

I know little about Crenshaw, i'll have to read more on him - all I know is he's younger than me, was a SEAl and is now a pirate. Is he naturalized? Wasn't he born in the UK?

Unfortunately so many Republicans talked shit about Trump before he was elected and then sucked up to him afterwards (understandably) it's really hard to believe anyone left has any integrity. :twocents:
Last edited by Ibanez on Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

Haley is unelectable because Trump's in complete control of the party.

If he runs, he will win the primary. If he doesn't run, whoever he endorses (aka. sucks him off the most) will win the primary.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

∞∞∞ wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:22 am Haley is unelectable because Trump's in complete control of the party.

If he runs, he will win the primary. If he doesn't run, whoever he endorses (aka. sucks him off the most) will win the primary.
I don’t disagree with that.

And whoever eats AOC’s box the best will get the donk nomination. That’s kind of how it works.
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

AZGrizFan wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:20 am
∞∞∞ wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:22 am Haley is unelectable because Trump's in complete control of the party.

And whoever eats AOC’s box the best will get the donk nomination. That’s kind of how it works.
I'd pay to see that...
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

Ibanez wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:32 am
AZGrizFan wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:20 am

I'd pay to see that...
But would YOU do it. :puke:
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

AZGrizFan wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:37 am
Ibanez wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:32 am

I'd pay to see that...
If the money is right.

When I was 18 I worked with a dirty old man at Piggly Wiggly...among his many sayings was, " pussy is pussy..even when it hangs from a bull."

He also liked to come into work and say his wife " gobbled his goo."
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

Ibanez wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:19 am
AZGrizFan wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:37 am

If the money is right.

When I was 18 I worked with a dirty old man at Piggly Wiggly...among his many sayings was, " pussy is pussy..even when it hangs from a bull."

That’s the kind of role model every young man needs in life. :coffee: :coffee: :nod: Not this “masculinity is toxic” bullshit. :coffee:
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
I am a fan of: Sac State

Post by SuperHornet »

I'm no fan of AOC, but does EVERYTHING have to devolve to that, AZ?

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

SuperHornet wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:34 am I'm no fan of AOC, but does EVERYTHING have to devolve to that, AZ?
Let’s hope not. Or else this country is well and truly fucked.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

SuperHornet wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:34 am I'm no fan of AOC, but does EVERYTHING have to devolve to that, AZ?
Right?

AZ - get your mind out the gutter!
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

AZGrizFan wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:14 am
Ibanez wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:19 am

If the money is right.

That’s the kind of role model every young man needs in life. :coffee: :coffee: :nod: Not this “masculinity is toxic” bullshit. :coffee:
Mr. Loria - i'm pretty sure he's long dead now. Him and my dad had the same expression whenever someone would say a girl was ugly, " boy, they all look and feel the same in the dark." :lol:
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

Ibanez wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:39 am
Ivytalk wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:13 am One factor will be the level of legal problems that Trump has as we approach 2024. If he’s besieged by lawsuits about his taxes and other stuff, he may decide to sit back and play kingmaker. There’s also the Melania factor: the Slovenian third wife might put her foot down and say no, and Trump won’t tempt fate by defying her.
Why wouldn't he tempt the Slovenian fate?
He doesn’t need another divorce fight in the public eye, prenup or no prenup.
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Ibanez wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:17 am
AZGrizFan wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:07 am

Az, he's 100% politicizing it. He's a politician. Everything he touches will be politicized...even more so when he signs legislation or executes an EO against something. That's the nature of the beast. If he was really a conservative he wouldn't usurp local school districts and those parents to govern themselves and then THREATEN to withhold THEIR tax dollars when they go against him. We can have these disagreements about what sort of leader his is - it's good. It's gets everything out and in the open.

Btw, nothing politicizes an issue more like profiting off it:

https://secure.winred.com/ron-desantis/ ... -2/details

Aside from her trying to ride Trumps coattails, I don't know enough about Noem to make a decision. I know people like her b/c she sounds like Trump and is attractive (as if that iss a qualification).

I know little about Crenshaw, i'll have to read more on him - all I know is he's younger than me, was a SEAl and is now a pirate. Is he naturalized? Wasn't he born in the UK?

Unfortunately so many Republicans talked shit about Trump before he was elected and then sucked up to him afterwards (understandably) it's really hard to believe anyone left has any integrity. :twocents:
Thanks. Going to have to order a couple of those for myself and my buddy in FL.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

Ivytalk wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:04 pm
Ibanez wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:39 am

Why wouldn't he tempt the Slovenian fate?
Oh...good point. Thanks, Ivy!
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

Ibanez wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:51 pm
Ivytalk wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:04 pm

Trump doesn't give a sh*t about Melania. He's a narcissist and he'll do whatever benefits him; his supporters would turn on her in a sec.

His only weak spot might be Ivanka, but I'm inclined to think he'd throw her to the wolves if push comes to shove.
Last edited by ∞∞∞ on Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Post by Winterborn »

∞∞∞ wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:57 pm
Ibanez wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:51 pm

Trump doesn't give a sh*t about Melania. He's a narcissist and he'll do whatever benefits him; his supporters would turn on her in a sec.

His only weak spot might be Ivanka, but I'm inclined he'd throw here to the wolves if push comes to shove.
Sounds identical to the CTRL-Left.
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

AZGrizFan wrote:
Ibanez wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:32 am I'd pay to see that...
Ok you motherfuckers finally drew me out

That AOC is as retardedly progressive as she is...

She is hot AF and given the chance I would pretend to be the most woke white old guy on this here planet to get up between those titties and do the motherfucking Richard Nixon on them

I’d let her pierce my nose and lead me around on my hands and knees like I’m crossing the gotdamb equator again as a boot fucking seaman

I’d be an Underground Fuckin Weatherman just to keep that cooter flowin

But I’d be lying

There. I said it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

∞∞∞ wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:31 pm Image
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Post by Winterborn »

CID1990 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:24 pm
AZGrizFan wrote:

She is hot AF and given the chance I would pretend to be the most woke white old guy on this here planet to get up between those titties and do the motherfucking Richard Nixon on them

I’d let her pierce my nose and lead me around on my hands and knees like I’m crossing the gotdamb equator again as a boot fucking seaman

But I’d be lying

There. I said it.

This is strangely detailed and specific. Almost like more than a causal thought has gone into this topic. :D
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Winterborn wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:52 am

But I’d be lying

There. I said it.

This is strangely detailed and specific. Almost like more than a causal thought has gone into this topic. :D
Hate skeet… :ohno:
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

AZGrizFan wrote:

But I’d be lying

There. I said it.

:lol: :clap:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

Nothing will energize the opposition more than Trump becoming the GOP nominee. This isn't 2016 anymore.

Then again, the GOP is a cult now. Nothing will bring out their voters except dear leader.

Regardless, Trump will be happy to take their money either way.