Kyle Rittenhouse Trial

Political discussions
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Kyle Rittenhouse Trial

Post by 93henfan »

SDHornet wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:40 pm

Literally 99% of bullets in the world are full metal jacket. I think the only bare lead bullets I've shot in the past ten years were the cheapest Federal 22lr I could source during the Sandy Hook shortage

That prosecution team was completely undereducated and unprepared to try a gun case. And they smell like liberals, especially the one with the thin tie and the spunk in his hair.
Delaware Football: 1889-2012; 2022-
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

93henfan wrote:
SDHornet wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:40 pm

Literally 99% of bullets in the world are full metal jacket. I think the only bare lead bullets I've shot in the past ten years were the cheapest Federal 22lr I could source during the Sandy Hook shortage

That prosecution team was completely undereducated and unprepared to try a gun case. And they smell like liberals, especially the one with the thin tie and the spunk in his hair.
I was gonna say that the only non-full metal jacketed rounds I have ever fired were ramge wadcutters and pellets out of an air gun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

CID1990 wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:51 pm
93henfan wrote:

I was gonna say that the only non-full metal jacketed rounds I have ever fired were ramge wadcutters and pellets out of an air gun
The term scares the illiberal base ...

Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
Col Hogan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: William & Mary

Post by Col Hogan »

The jury has retired for the evening…back at 9am Central tomorrow
“Tolerance and Apathy are the last virtues of a dying society.” Aristotle

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

Col Hogan wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:27 pm The jury has retired for the evening…back at 9am Central tomorrow
It has to be a little concerning to the defense that deliberation is going longer than a few hours, and they asked for more copies of the instructions on use of deadly force.

Pure speculation on my part, but I'm guessing that the majority of the jury is thinking not guilty on all charges and one or two are being stubborn on one of the lighter ones. We shall see.

If they do return a guilty verdict on any of the counts, the judge still has a pending motion for mistrial with prejudice that he will have to rule on. He can throw out the case with no opportunity for prosecutors to refile charges. (https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/cri ... 403517001/)

Either way, I like the young Patriot's chances.
Col Hogan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Col Hogan »

93henfan wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:48 pm
Col Hogan wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:27 pm The jury has retired for the evening…back at 9am Central tomorrow
It has to be a little concerning to the defense that deliberation is going longer than a few hours, and they asked for more copies of the instructions on use of deadly force.

Pure speculation on my part, but I'm guessing that the majority of the jury is thinking not guilty on all charges and one or two are being stubborn on one of the lighter ones. We shall see.

If they do return a guilty verdict on any of the counts, the judge still has a pending motion for mistrial with prejudice that he will have to rule on. He can throw out the case with no opportunity for prosecutors to refile charges. (https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/cri ... 403517001/)

There is a report that two jurors are holding out because of concern about their family safety if thy don’t find hi guilty…

andy7171
Firefly
Firefly
I am a fan of: Wiping.
A.K.A.: HE HATE ME

Post by andy7171 »

I've been thinking about this potential jury intimidation for the last couple days. KR killed two and injured one. The three effected members of society, no one really should care about. Felons, assholes, whatever. A handful of people who might care. My question, who on earth is going to be so involved and upset that they are not only going to intimidate jurors, but follow through on that threat? The jurors are basically innocent bystanders. Why risk going to prison over this? Three a-holes? Three WHITE a-holes?
"Elaine, you're from Baltimore, right?"
"Yes, well, Towson actually."
LeadBolt
Level3
Level3

Post by LeadBolt »

andy7171 wrote:I've been thinking about this potential jury intimidation for the last couple days. KR killed two and injured one. The three effected members of society, no one really should care about. Felons, assholes, whatever. A handful of people who might care. My question, who on earth is going to be so involved and upset that they are not only going to intimidate jurors, but follow through on that threat? The jurors are basically innocent bystanders. Why risk going to prison over this? Three a-holes? Three WHITE a-holes?
There you go again. Using logic is racist and exudes privilege. The social warriors who will wreck havoc on Kenosha will not allow themselves to fall into that trap.

Col Hogan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Col Hogan »

New motion from the defense…

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

JSO loves to trumpet Politifact, who continue to make an ass of themselves.. :dunce: :lol:
https://www.foxnews.com/media/politifac ... ittenhouse
Last edited by BDKJMU on Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

Breaking: Jury has another question. Something about video evidence and AI enhancement, and if they can watch the videos in private or if it has to be in the courtroom. Developing...

Judge: "So, my nightmare has come true." :lol:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Defense calls for a mistrial after discovered prosecution withheld higher resolution video from defense..
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/ri ... NewsSearch
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Post by dbackjon »

He's not a Patriot. He's a terrorist by any rational measure.
:thumb:
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Post by dbackjon »

Col Hogan wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:03 pm

There is a report that two jurors are holding out because of concern about their family safety if thy don’t find hi guilty…

LOL I see you are parroting right-wing terrorist propaganda.
:thumb:
LeadBolt
Level3
Level3

Post by LeadBolt »

The terrorists are outside the courthouse chanting slogans and trying their best to intimidate the jury into a miscarriage of justice.

93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

LeadBolt wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:34 pm The terrorists are outside the courthouse chanting slogans and trying their best to intimidate the jury into a miscarriage of justice.

Yup. :nod:
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

LeadBolt wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:34 pm The terrorists are outside the courthouse chanting slogans and trying their best to intimidate the jury into a miscarriage of justice.

Dback’s people.
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

Yup. Mob rule, and shitlibs like dbj approve of this. Rittenhouse is a hero...anyone that kills convicted pedos and rapists are heroes. :nod:

SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

Sounding like the prosecution botched the handling of one of the vidoes used in the trial. There has been speculation that the video submitted as evidence was manipulated. I think one of the prosecutors even said, while watching the video in court, "that one looks different that the on we have". :lol:

89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

dbackjon wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:32 pm He's not a Patriot. He's a terrorist by any rational measure.
He's neither. You're showing your inability to see clearly, as usual.
DSUrocks07
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Delaware State
A.K.A.: phillywild305

Post by DSUrocks07 »

89Hen wrote:
dbackjon wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:32 pm He's not a Patriot. He's a terrorist by any rational measure.
He's a kid who feared for his life and had a means to protect himself. People like the ones Dback supports expect to be able to string people up they don't like in the streets, drawn and quartered style, with zero consequences, because "social justice or what have you. And if the person they are targeting refuses to submit to their attacks, then they are always the one who is in the wrong.

If Kyle Rittenhouse was beaten to within an inch of his life that night, then those three dead idiots would be heralded as BLM warriors and heroes. They would be on trial and the jurors would be threatened constantly to acquit. Leftists would use this as an open threat to anyone who speaks out against their policies and beliefs.

Its pure comedy. The shark has been jumped, cooked and fileted at this point.

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk

MEAC, last one out turn off the lights.

@phillywild305 FB
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

DSUrocks07 wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:33 am If Kyle Rittenhouse was beaten to within an inch of his life that night, then those three dead idiots would be heralded as BLM warriors and heroes.
There are people doing that.

AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

DSUrocks07 wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:33 am
89Hen wrote:
He's a kid who feared for his life and had a means to protect himself. People like the ones Dback supports expect to be able to string people up they don't like in the streets, drawn and quartered style, with zero consequences, because "social justice or what have you. And if the person they are targeting refuses to submit to their attacks, then they are always the one who is in the wrong.

If Kyle Rittenhouse was beaten to within an inch of his life that night, then those three dead idiots would be heralded as BLM warriors and heroes. They would be on trial and the jurors would be threatened constantly to acquit. Leftists would use this as an open threat to anyone who speaks out against their policies and beliefs.

Its pure comedy. The shark has been jumped, cooked and fileted at this point.

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk
It is so good to have you back, Rocks. :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

Rittenhouse put himself in a position where he was likely to find himself in conflict with rioters. He’s immature and his judgment in going to Kenosha was bad. But that doesn’t make him a terrorist, and whether his possession of a gun was lawful or not, it is immaterial to a self defense claim, which I think has been clearly demonstrated. Being a stupid kid is also immaterial

"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

CID1990 wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:10 am Rittenhouse put himself in a position where he was likely to find himself in conflict with rioters. He’s immature and his judgment in going to Kenosha was bad. But that doesn’t make him a terrorist, and whether his possession of a gun was lawful or not, it is immaterial to a self defense claim, which I think has been clearly demonstrated. Being a stupid kid is also immaterial

Not to dback. :lol: :lol:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12