Political discussions
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

High School Shooting Threatened at my son's school

Post by SeattleGriz »

Been getting emails all day from the principal of the High School my son attends talking about a threat that was written in a bathroom. Essentially the threat stated that on 12/2 the student who wrote the threat will shoot another kid dead.

I spoke to my son when he got home and he told me about an incident he witnessed a couple of years ago in middle school involving the threatened kid. Apparently another kid was minding his own business and the threatened kid came up to him and turned his Game Boy off. When the kid turned it back on, the kid started slamming his head on the lunch table and then hitting him in the head with the Game Boy.

My son has since steered clear of the threatened kid, but it's pretty obvious he's been allowed to bully those much smaller. Not sure if it's one of the bullied that wrote the threat, but it seems logical.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Re: High School Shooting Threatened at my son's school

Post by SeattleGriz »

Made sure to email the information my son told me to the principal and District Superintendent.

Let them know it was a record of my telling them of the troubles the threatened kid has been causing.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

Keep him home on the "risk day".
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

SDHornet wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:36 am Keep him home on the "risk day".
Well I did ask him if he would like to take his Glock to school, but he only giggled when I jokingly offered.

On a more serious note, the high school will shut down and we are back to Zoom tomorrow for my oldest.