Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: MAGAt Squad gaffe and verbal bungles watch

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:04 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:30 pm

Jordan groomed children under 10? Link please. First I've heard about this one.
:flag: Deflection, 15 yards and loss of down!

He groomed collegiate wrestlers to be taken advantage of by another coach, a person in a position of authority over young men.
:lol: Okay Cid. Let's see your proof, or are we supposed to take your OSINT sources as accurate! Besides, grooming is a term used for children too young to understand sex, not varsity letterman wearing tights.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:11 pm
UNI88 wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:04 pm
:flag: Deflection, 15 yards and loss of down!

He groomed collegiate wrestlers to be taken advantage of by another coach, a person in a position of authority over young men.
:lol: Okay Cid. Let's see your proof, or are we supposed to take your OSINT sources as accurate! Besides, grooming is a term used for children too young to understand sex, not varsity letterman wearing tights.
Google is your friend, plenty of information out there on Jordan and the abused wrestlers that he failed.

Someone took it upon themselves to expand the definition of groomer to include any non-straight person who interacts in any way with young children so I decided that it was fair to expand it to include sexual predators and their facilitators like Jordan regardless of the victim's age. Don't like my definition? Tough! :king:

The point of my original response was the humor/irony/hypocrisy of MAGAts getting bent out of shape by the kinds of things they didn't just overlook but actually deflected and defended during trump's presidency.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:36 pm

Google is your friend, plenty of information out there on Jordan and the abused wrestlers that he failed.

Someone took it upon themselves to expand the definition of groomer to include any non-straight person who interacts in any way with young children so I decided that it was fair to expand it to include sexual predators and their facilitators like Jordan regardless of the victim's age. Don't like my definition? Tough! :king:

The point of my original response was the humor/irony/hypocrisy of MAGAts getting bent out of shape by the kinds of things they didn't just overlook but actually deflected and defended during trump's presidency.
Wrong.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

I just searched and could not find any convictions of Jordan "grooming" college wrestlers or serving time for those infractions you allege. Sounds made up, especially because a wrestler is the first person I wouldn't want to cross. They'd beat the living shit out of you.

This is Amber Heard lunacy.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:50 pm

I just searched and could not find any convictions of Jordan "grooming" college wrestlers or serving time for those infractions you allege. Sounds made up, especially because a wrestler is the first person I wouldn't want to cross. They'd beat the living shit out of you.

Convictions are required for accusations of bad behavior/acts on a message board? Cool!

We do need to apply that standard consistently and as far as I know, neither Hunter nor Joe have any criminal convictions so please make sure to bring the hammer down on anyone with a Pedo Pete comment or other criticism of the Bidens. :D

I grew up in Iowa and many of my friends in HS and college were wrestlers. I had tussles with a few and the living shit was never beaten out of me. My coaches scared me much more than any wrestler.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:18 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:50 pm

Convictions are required for accusations of bad behavior/acts on a message board? Cool!

We do need to apply that standard consistently and as far as I know, neither Hunter nor Joe have any criminal convictions so please make sure to bring the hammer down on anyone with a Pedo Pete comment or other criticism of the Bidens. :D

I grew up in Iowa and many of my friends in HS and college were wrestlers. I had tussles with a few and the living shit was never beaten out of me. My coaches scared me much more than any wrestler.
I was a wrestler and a golfer. I barely made it through straight…

:tiptoe:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:44 pm
UNI88 wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:19 pm GOP Rep. Jim Jordan deletes tweet calling the story of a 10-year-old girl being raped 'another lie' after Ohio authorities charged a man in the case

I thought he liked boys but groomers gonna groom and stick up for other groomers.
Well, it was a lie repeated by the left and Biden last weekend that the girl had to be transported out of state to get an abortion. The OH AG said that absolutely was not the case under Ohio law.

Oh, and the alleged rapist. An illegal immigrant.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ohio- ... ar-AAZxQt4
This guy sounds TOTALLY legit!

:lol:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 5:45 am

Did you wear the prescribed uniform? Tights?
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:14 am

Tights would have been weird on a golf course.

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:26 am

Tights would have been weird on a golf course.

:lol: Touche'
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:44 pm

Wrong.
I'm pretty sure if I cared to search, I could find on CS a post about a trans person reading a book to young kids and being labeled a groomer. That would just be one example, I'm sure there are others.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Who knew that golf was a groomer sport! We must warn the adult and hide the children.

Does 89 know that he's a groomer? ;)
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:01 am
BDKJMU wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:44 pm
Wrong.
I'm pretty sure if I cared to search, I could find on CS a post about a trans person reading a book to young kids and being labeled a groomer. That would just be one example, I'm sure there are others.
Yeah, dressed in drag.

Stating
Someone took it upon themselves to expand the definition of groomer to include any non-straight person who interacts in any way with young children
is patently false.

The groomer label is put on those on the left who would:
-Take their kids to a 'drag queen story hour" (and some of these they aren't just reading stories).
-In schools teach transgenderism and talk about sex reassignment to very small children (like pre k- 3rd grade).
-Provide transgender treatment and therapy, to include puberty blocking hormones and sex reassignment surgery (part of the democrat party platform) to minors ie children.

Those are the groomers.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 1:14 pm
UNI88 wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:01 am
Yeah, dressed in drag.

Stating
Someone took it upon themselves to expand the definition of groomer to include any non-straight person who interacts in any way with young children
is patently false.

-Take their kids to a 'drag queen story hour" (and some of these they aren't just reading stories).
-In schools teach transgenderism and talk about sex reassignment to very small children (like pre k- 3rd grade).
-Provide transgender treatment and therapy, to include puberty blocking hormones and sex reassignment surgery (part of the democrat party platform) to minors ie children.

Those are the groomers.
I call BS on your first point. Taking your kid to a "drag queen story hour" might make someone a groomer in your opinion but doesn't in mine.

MAGAts apply the groomer label much more liberally then just to those that want to "teach transgenderism and talk about sex reassignment to very small children" or "provide transgender treatment and therapy to minors".

By looking the other way while athletes under his care were being sexually assaulted, Jim Jordan facilitated their assault and qualifies as a groomer much more than someone who took their kid to "drag queen story hour" in my opinion. He is a groomer.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 1:41 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 1:14 pm
Yeah, dressed in drag.

Stating is patently false.

Those are the groomers.
I call BS on your first point. Taking your kid to a "drag queen story hour" might make someone a groomer in your opinion but doesn't in mine.

MAGAts apply the groomer label much more liberally then just to those that want to "teach transgenderism and talk about sex reassignment to very small children" or "provide transgender treatment and therapy to minors".

By looking the other way while athletes under his care were being sexually assaulted, Jim Jordan facilitated their assault and qualifies as a groomer much more than someone who took their kid to "drag queen story hour" in my opinion. He is a groomer.
If the allegations against Jordan are true (which he has vehemently denied) then he should resign. But comparing allegations involving college age (18-22 yr old) athletes against one comgressman, to a national movement pushed by one of the nation’s 2 main political parties involving adolescents, including small children, is not only apples to oranges, but patently absurd.
clenz
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by clenz »

Oh he vehemently denies it?

Good enough.

All it takes is to vehemently deny it and it's the ultimate proof everyone who has come forward about it is lying.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

Sounds like somebody lost their girlfriend to a wrestler :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Remember Rhodesia!

Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Post by Baldy »

kalm wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:21 am Remember Rhodesia!

:lol:
Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Post by Baldy »

kalm wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:21 am Remember Rhodesia!

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Matt Gaetz says women who 'look like a thumb' don't need to worry about getting pregnant

Maybe the groomer who looks like a Klingon shouldn't be making fun of how other people look.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:40 am Matt Gaetz says women who 'look like a thumb' don't need to worry about getting pregnant

Maybe the groomer who looks like a Klingon shouldn't be making fun of how other people look.
He’s helping with pro-choice fundraising.

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:18 am
UNI88 wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:40 am Matt Gaetz says women who 'look like a thumb' don't need to worry about getting pregnant

Well, as far as the “5’2 350 pound women that nobody wants to impregnate” he looks about right..
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:34 am
kalm wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:18 am

Well, as far as the “5’2 350 pound women that nobody wants to impregnate” he looks about right..
What does that have to do with abortion?