Which privileged kid is the biggest POS?

Political discussions

Poll ended at Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:32 pm

Hunter Biden
63%
Trump Kids
21%
Chelsea Clinton
No votes
All of the above
16%

Total votes: 19

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI and I were discussing who's got the most worthless privileged kid. So it's a poll.

Can change vote if you like.

I voted Hunter the biggest privileged POS. Chelsea is a distant second and the Trump kids can at least function in the real world. They are the least piece of shitty in my esteemed opinion.
Last edited by SeattleGriz on Tue Mar 22, 2022 3:53 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Re: Which privileged kid is the most worthless?

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 3:32 pm UNI and I were discussing who's got the most worthless privileged kid. So it's a poll.

Need an All of the Above option.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 3:33 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 3:32 pm UNI and I were discussing who's got the most worthless privileged kid. So it's a poll.

Done. Added
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 3:35 pm
UNI88 wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 3:33 pm
Done. Added
TY. I would also phrase the question as "Which privileged kid is the biggest POS?"
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 3:38 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 3:35 pm

Done. Added
TY. I would also phrase the question as "Which privileged kid is the biggest POS?"
Done and done! 8-)
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Re: Which privileged kid is the biggest POS?

Post by CAA Flagship »

What about GHW Bush's kid? And Reagan's kid? And JFK's kid. What a shitty pilot. :coffee:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

CAA Flagship wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 3:59 pm What about GHW Bush's kid? And Reagan's kid? And JFK's kid. What a shitty pilot. :coffee:
Those losers were left off due to the change in calculations before Clinton. Much like how jobs created changed to jobs saved during BHO's Presidency.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

Why is Chelsea a POS? Is it her children's books?

Looking at their histories and actions, I would say Don Jr is the biggest POS. His conspiracy theories and actions have sealed that spot for him, IMO. Biden being a drug addict and working with a Ukrainian company due to his connections makes he's corrupt or at the very least a useful idiot. I'm not sure if that makes he's a piece of shit.

I'm not going to say everyone that used drugs is a POS or brow beat someone b/c they got addicted to drugs. It happens to good people and they can overcome it. My brother was a drug addict for a while but he's been sober for nearly 20 years, has a wife and two kids, went back to school and got a degree and now is doing work he really enjoys.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

CAA Flagship wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 3:59 pm What about GHW Bush's kid? And Reagan's kid? And JFK's kid. What a shitty pilot. :coffee:
:lol: :lol: :lol: That's cold..
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

Ibanez wrote:Why is Chelsea a POS? Is it her children's books?

Looking at their histories and actions, I would say Don Jr is the biggest POS. His conspiracy theories and actions have sealed that spot for him, IMO. Biden being a drug addict and working with a Ukrainian company due to his connections makes he's corrupt or at the very least a useful idiot. I'm not sure if that makes he's a piece of shit.

I'm not going to say everyone that used drugs is a POS or brow beat someone b/c they got addicted to drugs. It happens to good people and they can overcome it. My brother was a drug addict for a while but he's been sober for nearly 20 years, has a wife and two kids, went back to school and got a degree and now is doing work he really enjoys.
Chelsea Clinton is one of the biggest grifters among all the Presidential children.

Like Hunter, she trades on the political influence and position of her parents in exchange for corporate board memberships, corporate media contracts (NBC), consultancies… all without any relevant experience outside of living at the White House for 8 years and going to Stanford for a history degree.

She’s more clean cut than the others, and her name-for-money grift is not as sleazy as Hunter’s appears to be, but she is a multimillionaire based solely on her last name and those who hire her seeking political connection and influence.

All of which would be fine except that she has a habit of calling out grifters on her tweeter feed - which lands her squarely in the hypocrite POS column as far as I’m concerned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

CID1990 wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:24 am
Ibanez wrote:Why is Chelsea a POS? Is it her children's books?

Chelsea Clinton is one of the biggest grifters among all the Presidential children.

Like Hunter, she trades on the political influence and position of her parents in exchange for corporate board memberships, corporate media contracts (NBC), consultancies… all without any relevant experience outside of living at the White House for 8 years and going to Stanford for a history degree.

She’s more clean cut than the others, and her name-for-money grift is not as sleazy as Hunter’s appears to be, but she is a multimillionaire based solely on her last name and those who hire her seeking political connection and influence.

All of which would be fine except that she has a habit of calling out grifters on her tweeter feed - which lands her squarely in the hypocrite POS column as far as I’m concerned.

Greenwald broke her down pretty good here…

CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

BTW just because I have special dislike for Chelsea and her parents doesn’t mean I don’t think the Trump kids arent douchebags, either.

But a lot of the Trump fortune was either inherited or swindled … but it was their money. People who trade their political influence for money or position are the very heart of public corruption.

That is why I find the Biden children and Chelsea to be more reprehensible than the Trump kids.

On the flip side of that, probably the most admirable Presidential kids at least to me are GWB’s daughters and Amy Carter. Caroline Kennedy has enjoyed many benefits due to her pedigree but she’s also pretty clean.

"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Ibanez wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:56 am Why is Chelsea a POS? Is it her children's books?

And Chinese, and Russian, and ???. And there’s still a lot more that will come out with the Durham & Delaware USA investigations IMHOP..

Its Hunter and its not even close.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

CID1990 wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:37 am BTW just because I have special dislike for Chelsea and her parents doesn’t mean I don’t think the Trump kids arent douchebags, either.

But a lot of the Trump fortune was either inherited or swindled … but it was their money. People who trade their political influence for money or position are the very heart of public corruption.

That is why I find the Biden children and Chelsea to be more reprehensible than the Trump kids.

On the flip side of that, probably the most admirable Presidential kids at least to me are GWB’s daughters and Amy Carter. Caroline Kennedy has enjoyed many benefits due to her pedigree but she’s also pretty clean.
I think all 3 sets of kids are piles of shit but that is a fair assessment.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:47 am
CID1990 wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:37 am BTW just because I have special dislike for Chelsea and her parents doesn’t mean I don’t think the Trump kids arent douchebags, either.

Oh sure, agree with Cid who said the exact same thing as me. :suspicious:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

89Hen wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:52 am
UNI88 wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:47 am
I think the Trump kids are just as much brats willing to utilize their parents influence and spend taxpayer money like they're entitled to it as Biden and Clintons' kids but CID was accurate in stating "a lot of the Trump fortune was either inherited or swindled."

I think they're pretty equal as far as being POS but I'm willing to recognize that Trump's kids only had 4 years to swindle the American taxpayer and some might give them credit for that.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:58 am
89Hen wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:52 am
I think the Trump kids are just as much brats willing to utilize their parents influence and spend taxpayer money like they're entitled to it as Biden and Clintons' kids but CID was accurate in stating "a lot of the Trump fortune was either inherited or swindled."

I think they're pretty equal as far as being POS but I'm willing to recognize that Trump's kids only had 4 years to swindle the American taxpayer and some might give them credit for that.
I said it was inherited in my post. :nod:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

89Hen wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:59 am
UNI88 wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:58 am

The key word in my stating CID's post was a fair assessment was "swindled" which is kind of important on the POS scale.

On a scale of 1-10, I think all three sets of kids are in the 9 range as POS. I disagree but can respect an argument that Trump's kids are a 9.0, Chelsea's a 9.4 and Hunter's a 9.6 or similar but I'm not buying arguments that Trumps kids are significantly better. They are POS who participated in a 4+ year taxpayer grift.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:28 pm
The key word in my stating CID's post was a fair assessment was "swindled" which is kind of important on the POS scale.

On a scale of 1-10, I think all three sets of kids are in the 9 range as POS. I disagree but can respect an argument that Trump's kids are a 9.0, Chelsea's a 9.4 and Hunter's a 9.6 or similar but I'm not buying arguments that Trumps kids are significantly better. They are POS who participated in a 4+ year taxpayer grift.
And as Trump stated in the Primary debates, they’re all on the take…that he knew that because he was the one paying them.

Legalized bribery.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

We don't disagree, which is why I was puzzled by your response to my post.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Your POS scale should accurately reflect the poll results. Hunter is a 58 and Trump's kids a 17. We divvy up the "all" category equally. (65/25)

8-) :kisswink:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:58 pm

Your POS scale should accurately reflect the poll results. Hunter is a 58 and Trump's kids a 17. We divvy up the "all" category equally. (65/25)

8-) :kisswink:
Look again. Hunters @ 57 and Trumps kids are at 29. All of the above is at 14. We're talking about 7 kids (5 for Trump plus Hunter and Chelsea) so each kid gets 2% of the 14% with 10% going to Trump for his 5 kids. Current rankings are:
  • Hunter - 59%
  • Trump's Kids - 39%
  • Chelsea - 2%
Hah! :D :coffee:
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

Somebody changed their votes... how Democratic.

If I ranked them it would be:

1. Hunter

75. Trump kids

100. Didn't know Chelsea was still newsworthy
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

89Hen wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:07 pm Somebody changed their votes... how Democratic.

1. Hunter
75. Trump kids
I changed my vote after SG posted that my scale should reflect the poll results. Does it bother you? Do you need a safe space? Maybe a blanket and a teddy bear? Some chamomile tea? :poke: :mrgreen:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:30 pm
89Hen wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:07 pm Somebody changed their votes... how Democratic.

1. Hunter
75. Trump kids
I changed my vote after SG posted that my scale should reflect the poll results. Does it bother you? Do you need a safe space? Maybe a blanket and a teddy bear? Some chamomile tea? :poke: :mrgreen:
This poll is becoming more rigged than the 2020 election!