Trump's Secret Documents. The World awaits.

Political discussions

What are Trump's secret documents?

Poll ended at Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:33 pm

It's all about Aliens
No votes
Nuclear Secrets
17%
Implicating Jan 6 documents
8%
Declassified, but unreleased, Spygate documents making FBI look bad.
33%
Proof the Bobcats have really only one real championship
No votes
His special tanning formula
8%
Detailed comb-over instructions
17%
Other (post in thread)
17%

Total votes: 12

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: Trump's Secret Documents. The World awaits.

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:23 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:05 pm
Also the same group that ran with the Hunter laptop could be Russian disinfo hoax.
As opposed to the group that ran with the election was stolen hoax?

trump's response to requests to return the documents was different than biden or obama's. That is why he was subpoenaed, served with a warrant and indicted. He made his bed, now he's crying like a baby because he has to lie in it. People, especially conservatives, used to believe in accountability. That's gone to hell in a handbasket and is just one example of how MAQA isn't conservative.
And should have been settled by NARA, not a Special Prosecutor. Your love of justice applied unequally is telling.

The documents they wanted were locked up in a NARA approved area. The DOJ is just pissy Trump didn't hand them over and used their zeal against them yet again to gain media exposure.

Biden took home classified documents and then not only left them in unsecure locations, but also allowed the dissemination of the information.

Maybe you should look at how they treated Hildabeast. Lots of immunity granted and the destruction of mass amounts of emails/information, phones and tablets in regards to an investigation. Impeding an official investigation, but Comey said that nobody in their right mind would charge Hillary, just like salt of the Earth Joey Rotten. The guy you keep defending.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Takeaway of the shit Hildabeast got away with. No charges. She's a super good person and everyone around her was incompetent. Yeah, that's the ticket!

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/ ... ort-227692
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:57 pm
UNI88 wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:23 pm
As opposed to the group that ran with the election was stolen hoax?

trump's response to requests to return the documents was different than biden or obama's. That is why he was subpoenaed, served with a warrant and indicted. He made his bed, now he's crying like a baby because he has to lie in it. People, especially conservatives, used to believe in accountability. That's gone to hell in a handbasket and is just one example of how MAQA isn't conservative.
And should have been settled by NARA, not a Special Prosecutor. Your love of justice applied unequally is telling.

The documents they wanted were locked up in a NARA approved area. The DOJ is just pissy Trump didn't hand them over and used their zeal against them yet again to gain media exposure.

Biden took home classified documents and then not only left them in unsecure locations, but also allowed the dissemination of the information.

Maybe you should look at how they treated Hildabeast. Lots of immunity granted and the destruction of mass amounts of emails/information, phones and tablets in regards to an investigation. Impeding an official investigation, but Comey said that nobody in their right mind would charge Hillary, just like salt of the Earth Joey Rotten. The guy you keep defending.
This is hilarious. You're playing both sides in one post - making trump a victim of lawfare and a genius playing 4D chess who tricked the DoJ into prosecuting him for the media exposure. Which one is he? A victim or a genius? He can't be both.

Do you have proof that classified documents were only kept "in a NARA approved area"? Give us a link and not to some tinfoil MAQA echo chamber.

Hildamort should have been prosecuted too. She's just as much an egomaniacal sociopath as trump. You can go back and read my posts on her. Deciding between her and trump was the original which pile of sh!t doesn't smell as bad election.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:06 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:57 pm

This is hilarious. You're playing both sides in one post - making trump a victim of lawfare and a genius playing 4D chess who tricked the DoJ into prosecuting him for the media exposure. Which one is he? A victim or a genius? He can't be both.

Do you have proof that classified documents were only kept "in a NARA approved area"? Give us a link and not to some tinfoil MAQA echo chamber.

Hildamort should have been prosecuted too. She's just as much an egomaniacal sociopath as trump. You can go back and read my posts on her. Deciding between her and trump was the original which pile of sh!t doesn't smell as bad election.
Trump knew what was going to happen if he didn't fully comply with the subpoena. His lawyer is on record as saying such. Warned him the FBI would come and search Mar A Lago. Trump been playing the persecution card to counteract the selective prosecution he has faced.

NARA didn't say shit to Trump about his documents being out in a garage or Penn Biden Center, so it wasn't an issue. Trump also installed another lock on the door when requested after having a visit from NARA or FBI. Can't remember, but he complied.

No documents were seen by people that shouldn't have. Biden showed people.

In regards to Hillary, she wasn't prosecuted. She got kid glove treatment. Far cry from what Trump is being subjected to. You know it too.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Trump's Secret Documents. The World awaits.

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote:
UNI88 wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:06 pm

Trump knew what was going to happen if he didn't fully comply with the subpoena. His lawyer is on record as saying such. Warned him the FBI would come and search Mar A Lago. Trump been playing the persecution card to counteract the selective prosecution he has faced.

NARA didn't say shit to Trump about his documents being out in a garage or Penn Biden Center, so it wasn't an issue. Trump also installed another lock on the door when requested after having a visit from NARA or FBI. Can't remember, but he complied.

In regards to Hillary, she wasn't prosecuted. She got kid glove treatment. Far cry from what Trump is being subjected to. You know it too.
trump deserves everything he’s getting.

hillary and others getting special treatment doesn’t mean trump should too. It means that our system is flawed and needs to be fixed so that the wealthy and powerful don’t get special treatment. Hopefully they can’t get the genie back in the bottle and the prosecutions of trump are a step in the right direction. Then people like hillary will also get what they deserve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:02 pm
SeattleGriz wrote:

hillary and others getting special treatment doesn’t mean trump should too. It means that our system is flawed and needs to be fixed so that the wealthy and powerful don’t get special treatment. Hopefully they can’t get the genie back in the bottle and the prosecutions of trump are a step in the right direction.

You’re part of the problem

You’re fine with Hillary and Biden getting special treatment
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:11 pm

hillary and others getting special treatment doesn’t mean trump should too. It means that our system is flawed and needs to be fixed so that the wealthy and powerful don’t get special treatment. Hopefully they can’t get the genie back in the bottle and the prosecutions of trump are a step in the right direction.

:nod:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

SeattleGriz wrote:

hillary and others getting special treatment doesn’t mean trump should too. It means that our system is flawed and needs to be fixed so that the wealthy and powerful don’t get special treatment. Hopefully they can’t get the genie back in the bottle and the prosecutions of trump are a step in the right direction. Then people like hillary will also get what they deserve.

I'm not asking for Trump to get special treatment. I asking for equal treatment.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:11 pm

:dunce:

No, I'm for justice for all.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:50 pm

I'm not asking for Trump to get special treatment. I asking for equal treatment.
If that were true then you wouldn't be saying that trump is the victim of lawfare. You would appreciate that he's being tried for his transgressions and asking why hillary wasn't.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

ever the victim......here's a tissue for your issue, bro...
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:37 pm

If that were true then you wouldn't be saying that trump is the victim of lawfare. You would appreciate that he's being tried for his transgressions and asking why hillary wasn't.
Equal justice means you don't get to trot out new interpretations of the law that are never used, just because you can kinda pound that square peg into the circle.

That's the Lawfare portion you fail to see. Indict Trump in highly partisan areas on specious charges, leak a narrative, then write a report where there was LOT's of criminal actions, but no crime committed.

It gets drug out for so long and so much false narrative has been leaked, by supposed professionals doing an investigation, that a good amount of people keep buying the narrative well after it's been proven incorrect, as the truth of the situation has finally seen the light of day. Then you get people like Jelly and Klamala who still buy into the Russia collusion narrative. That's the point of Lawfare and it is being used against Trump in a manner that is not used against anyone else in DC, NY other than the average folk.

Do you think you'll EVER believe Trump is innocent when he eventually beats these charges in 3-4 years after they've finally run to their full end?
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 8:18 am
UNI88 wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:37 pm
Equal justice means you don't get to trot out new interpretations of the law that are never used, just because you can kinda pound that square peg into the circle.

That's the Lawfare portion you fail to see. Indict Trump in highly partisan areas on specious charges, leak a narrative, then write a report where there was LOT's of criminal actions, but no crime committed.

It gets drug out for so long and so much false narrative has been leaked, by supposed professionals doing an investigation, that a good amount of people keep buying the narrative well after it's been proven incorrect, as the truth of the situation has finally seen the light of day. Then you get people like Jelly and Klamala who still buy into the Russia collusion narrative. That's the point of Lawfare and it is being used against Trump in a manner that is not used against anyone else in DC, NY other than the average folk.

Do you think you'll EVER believe Trump is innocent when he eventually beats these charges in 3-4 years after they've finally run to their full end?
trump wouldn't have been indicted if wasn't a sore loser who:
- had simply returned the confidential documents rather than obstructing their return.
- hadn't incited a riotous mob that attempted to prevent the Constitutional transfer of power.
- called state officials to try and bully them into finding votes (nothing fraudulent about that) or not certifying results.
- arranged for fraudulent slates of electors.

Florida is a highly partisan area?

You and BDKKKaren keep pushing this conspiracy bullsh!t that trump can't get a fair trial in a liberal/Democratic area but that trials in conservative/Republican areas will be fair.

Do you think you and other MAQA yahoos will EVER believe that:
- biden is innocent when he eventually beats these charges?
- hillary was innocent when she beat those charges?

MAQA yahoos keep complaining that trump is being treated unfairly compared to biden, hillary, etc. while hypocritically doing the same thing in reverse.

If trump is a genius playing 4D chess who conned the government into indicting him for PR purposes then he's not a victim and this isn't lawfare. Is he a victim of lawfare or is he a genius? You can't have it both ways. Pick one!
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:34 am

- had simply returned the confidential documents rather than obstructing their return.
- hadn't incited a riotous mob that attempted to prevent the Constitutional transfer of power.
- called state officials to try and bully them into finding votes (nothing fraudulent about that) or not certifying results.

You and BDKKKaren keep pushing this conspiracy bullsh!t that trump can't get a fair trial in a liberal/Democratic area but that trials in conservative/Republican areas will be fair.

MAQA yahoos keep complaining that trump is being treated unfairly compared to biden, hillary, etc. while hypocritically doing the same thing in reverse.

If trump is a genius playing 4D chess who conned the government into indicting him for PR purposes then he's not a victim and this isn't lawfare. Is he a victim of lawfare or is he a genius? You can't have it both ways. Pick one!
You’re opinion.

You’re really going to say that the NYC & DC jury pools (roughly 90-10) are comparable to the roughly 50/50 jury pool in FL (St Lucie Co went Trump 50-49).:suspicious:
In a highly politicized trial you’re comparing 2 of the deepest blue jury pools in the country to a literally 50/50 purple one..
Last edited by BDKJMU on Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

You must be forgetting the part where Trump allowed the FBI and key DOJ official into Mara Lago to search and check security in June, after the subpoena.

After that, they asked for six months of security video. After that, Trump's lawyer went through documents and provided 38 more possible documents. After that they raided his estate.

Admit it. You haven't been paying attention to this case. You keep spreading falsehoods too and that is why you don't understand the equal application of the law that is absent with Trump.

As Klamala says, "Do Better!"
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:14 am

You must be forgetting the part where Trump allowed the FBI and key DOJ official into Mara Lago to search and check security in June, after the subpoena.

After that, they asked for six months of security video. After that, Trump's lawyer went through documents and provided 38 more possible documents. After that they raided his estate.

Admit it. You haven't been paying attention to this case. You keep spreading falsehoods too and that is why you don't understand the equal application of the law that is absent with Trump.

They got a warrant and raided mal because trump didn't give them everything.

I'm not the one spreading falsehoods. The MAQA yahoo narrative is fake news.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:35 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:14 am

:rofl: Says the guy who uses MAQA yahoo to describe anything he doesn't agree with. You are a fringe whackjob.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:11 am

You’re opinion.

You’re really going to say that the NYC & DC jury pools (roughly 90-10) are comparable to the roughly 50/50 jury pool in FL (St Lucie Co went Trump 50-49).:suspicious:
In a highly politicized trial you’re comparing 2 of the deepest blue jury pools in the country to a literally 50/50 purple one..
Yes, it's my opinion. Just like what you espouse is your opinion.

There is a process to jury selection. Potential jurors who will clearly be biased are dismissed and attorneys can challenge potential jurors that they think might rule against their client. If trump is facing a biased jury then his attorneys failed.

Liberal/Democrat judges like conservative/Republican judges are supposed to rule based on the law not their biases. Do you have proof that Liberal/Democrat judges are more prone to bias than conservative/Republican judges?
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:39 am
UNI88 wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:35 am

:rofl: Says the guy who uses MAQA yahoo to describe anything he doesn't agree with. You are a fringe whackjob.
I use the MAQA yahoo label for people who blindly worship trump.

:rofl: Says the guy who cries tDS, "but trump", etc. at any criticism of his false idol. Who is the fringe whackjob?
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:29 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:11 am
You’re opinion.

There is a process to jury selection. Potential jurors who will clearly be biased are dismissed and attorneys can challenge potential jurors that they think might rule against their client. If trump is facing a biased jury then his attorneys failed.

Liberal/Democrat judges like conservative/Republican judges are supposed to rule based on the law not their biases. Do you have proof that Liberal/Democrat judges are more prone to bias than conservative/Republican judges?
Colorado
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:02 pm
UNI88 wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:29 pm

Colorado
Texas
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:31 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:39 am

:rofl: Says the guy who cries tDS, "but trump", etc. at any criticism of his false idol. Who is the fringe whackjob?
Um, you are the whack job, guy who uses pet labels like an extremist whack job.

The first sign of Extreme TDS is claiming those questioning their sanity are actually the ones who are guilty. The second is the usage of extremist labels.

Need I keep going?
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:38 pm
UNI88 wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:31 pm

The first sign of Extreme TDS is claiming those questioning their sanity are actually the ones who are guilty. The second is the usage of extremist labels.

Need I keep going?
You do realize the bolded statement could apply to you rather than me.

tDS is an extremist label.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:24 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:38 pm

Need I keep going?

I rest my case.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:28 pm
UNI88 wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:24 pm

I rest my case.
Good. Now punch yourself in the face for being wrong and destroy your trump altar.

Now answer the question - is trump a victim or a genius?