Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Re: Shipping Migrants Inland

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:23 am
kalm wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:15 am

And?
Look at my edit. Biden letting in 6x as many, but only NOW removing 3.5X per month (not over a whole fiscal year). Major fail.
So what policies did Biden change?
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

BDKJMU wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:11 am
10/26/23:

https://homeland.house.gov/2023/10/26/f ... ders-ever/

oops.. :dunce:
And?
So going by what what claimed by the Hussein guy in the tweet you posted, and the 2 links I provided:
Trump deports about 40k out of 400k, 360k not deported
Biden deports about 140k out if 2.4 million, 2.26 million not deported.

So according to you open border Biden letting stay over 6x as many as Trump is somehow oops as in Biden is better on the border? :suspicious:
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:25 am
BDKJMU wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:23 am
Look at my edit. Biden letting in 6x as many, but only NOW removing 3.5X per month (not over a whole fiscal year). Major fail.
So what policies did Biden change?
Pay attention.
viewtopic.php?p=1440965#p1440965
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

BDKJMU wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:25 am

And?
So going by what what claimed by the Hussein guy in the tweet you posted, and the 2 links I provided:
Trump deports about 40k out of 400k, 360k not deported
Biden deports about 140k out if 2.4 million, 2.26 million not deported.

So according to you open border Biden letting stay over 6x as many as Trump is somehow oops as in Biden is better on the border? :suspicious:
I was surprised a little foot soldier of the 4th estate even posted that …. Unless he’s not Biden’s Teddy Boy anymore
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

"The facts show that President Biden and his Homeland Security Secretary Mayorkas have willfully ignored and actively undermined our nation’s immigration laws," the speaker wrote in a letter to colleagues. "Rather than accept accountability, President Biden is now trying to blame Congress for what HE himself intentionally created."
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 12:13 pm 64 Times the Biden Administration Intentionally Undermined Border Security
https://www.speaker.gov/64-times-the-bi ... -security/
Have something from other than Johnson? He’s intentionally not fixing it to appease Trump.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:33 am
BDKJMU wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 12:13 pm 64 Times the Biden Administration Intentionally Undermined Border Security
Have something from other than Johnson? He’s intentionally not fixing it to appease Trump.
You can look up each of these 64 individually online. I’m not doing it for you. But for starters, Biden got rid of MPP (Remain in Mexico).
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

“No laws need to be passed” to halt the US border crisis, Musk, the world’s richest person, posted on X — calling it “undeniable” that Biden has pursued an “open border” policy.

“All that is needed is an executive order to require proof before granting an asylum hearing,” the Tesla and SpaceX CEO — a legal immigrant from South Africa — wrote Friday. “That is how it used to be.”
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:41 am

“No laws need to be passed” to halt the US border crisis, Musk, the world’s richest person, posted on X — calling it “undeniable” that Biden has pursued an “open border” policy.

“All that is needed is an executive order to require proof before granting an asylum hearing,” the Tesla and SpaceX CEO — a legal immigrant from South Africa — wrote Friday. “That is how it used to be.”
Bingo. Could deny 99% of them right at the border.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

BDKJMU wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:20 pm

Bingo. Could deny 99% of them right at the border.
and our national clown Biden has already signed how many executive orders?
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

From that hot bed of 4th estate liberal reporting, the Cato Institute, which Mehdi linked too and you and BDK chose to not read.

But yeah…trust MAGA to do your thinking for you. They even have bullet points!
According to new data published last month, the Biden Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has removed a higher percentage of arrested border crossers in its first two years than the Trump DHS did over its last two years. Moreover, migrants were more likely to be released after a border arrest under President Trump than under President Biden.

In absolute terms, the Biden DHS is removing 3.5 times as many people per month as the Trump DHS did. These figures are important for understanding how each administration has carried out border enforcement.

During the Trump administration, DHS made 1.4 million arrests—what it calls “encounters”—in fiscal years 2019 and 2020 (24 months). Of those people arrested, only 47 percent were removed as of December 31, 2021, which includes people arrested by Trump and removed by Biden, and 52 percent were released into the United States.

Under Biden, DHS made over 5 million arrests in its first 26.3 months, and it removed nearly 2.6 million—51 percent—while releasing only 49 percent. In other words, the Trump DHS removed a minority of those arrested while the Biden DHS removed a majority. Biden managed to increase the removal share while also increasing the total removals by a factor of 3.5.

Again, the snapshot of outcomes as of December 31, 2021, overstates Trump removals because it includes the removals of border crossers arrested during the Trump administration but removed by Biden from January to December 2021. Unfortunately, we don’t have a snapshot of outcomes as of January 20, 2021, but another DHS report shows that as of March 31, 2020, Trump had removed just 37 percent of those arrested through 18 months of fiscal years 2019 and 2020. Overall, as of March 31, 2020, President Trump had failed to remove 1.2 million arrested border crossers who entered during fiscal years 2017 to 2020—1.1 million of those crossers were still not removed as of December 2021.

Of course, the absolute numbers of releases have been higher under President Biden, but that reflects much higher arrivals, not any meaningful change in policy.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:48 pm Of course, the absolute numbers of releases have been higher under President Biden, but that reflects much higher arrivals, not any meaningful change in policy.
BS- there were NUMEROUS changes in policy within the 64 changes Biden/Mayorkus did as laid out in the link above, which lead to the higher arrivals going up exponentially. The exponentially higher arrivals didn’t just happen for no reason.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 6:39 pm
kalm wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:48 pm Of course, the absolute numbers of releases have been higher under President Biden, but that reflects much higher arrivals, not any meaningful change in policy.
BS- there were NUMEROUS changes in policy within the 64 changes Biden/Mayorkus did as laid out in the link above, which lead to the higher arrivals going up exponentially. The exponentially higher arrivals didn’t just happen for no reason.
This is all bs and theater for MAGA. Satisfying Trump is far more important than immigration. Keep carrying their water though.
House Speaker Mike Johnson admitted last week that he has received "several calls" from Trump about it, who was adamant that he did not want a border deal to happen. Shortly after those calls, Johnson called the Senate deal "dead on arrival" in the House. However, Johnson's majority is down to just two votes, so only a few defections could get this done if it is brought to the floor for a vote.

Republicans loyal to Trump have tried to demagogue the agreement, calling Lankford all the usual names - Deep State, RINO, Uniparty, Establishment. Lankford was even censured by his own state party in Oklahoma for agreeing to the deal. In an interview on Fox over the weekend, the Fox host sounded like the Campaign Manager for Trump, asking Lankford why in an "election year" he would let Biden "take a victory lap that he's got something done." Lankford responded:

"It's definitely not going to let a bunch of people in. It's actually focused on actually turning people around (at the border). It is interesting, Republicans four months ago would not give funding for Ukraine, Israel, or our southern border because we demanded changes in policy. So we locked arms together and said, we're not going to give you money for this - we want changes in law. Now it's interesting, a few months later, when we're finally getting to the end, it's like, 'Oh, just kidding. I actually don't want a change in law because it's a presidential election year.' We all have an oath to the Constitution.'"
https://www.meidastouch.com/news/republ ... -president
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

Biden and all Dems are seen as weak

Damn those stereotyping migrants for being right

When the Dems are in charge business at the border always picks up

Once word spread back of how open the border was under stooge Biden you have what happened in 2023…. an unmitigated disaster

Biden’s globalized crowd got their way with the blithering idiot Biden on this one
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:34 am Biden and all Dems are seen as weak

Once word spread back of how open the border was under stooge Biden you have what happened in 2023…. an unmitigated disaster

Biden’s globalized crowd got their way with the blithering idiot Biden on this one
Illegal employers (mostly Republican) like mass immigration. Consumers like the low prices brought by illegal immigration. (Same with deregulation.)

Reagan and amnesty?

This is not a partisan issue.

Please educate yourself.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:38 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:34 am Biden and all Dems are seen as weak

Illegal employers (mostly Republican) like mass immigration. Consumers like the low prices brought by illegal immigration. (Same with deregulation.)

Reagan and amnesty?

Please educate yourself.
When you learn how to read without drowning in your own bias

Ignoring clown Biden’s disaster is what I’m talking about and it’s not a good look on you to deny it

Maybe put your notes down and take a look outside
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:46 am
kalm wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:38 am

Reagan and amnesty?

Please educate yourself.

Ignoring clown Biden’s disaster is what I’m talking about and it’s not a good look on you to deny it

Be Best!
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:51 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:46 am

Be Best!
The Whitesox rigged the 1919 World Series
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Awesome! Does tbis come before the book burnings and concentration camps, or after? :lol:

Only 1 month in, and people are already at next level bat shit crazy TDS. 9 more months to go. Yipee!
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

A good explanation from three years ago on why Biden’s idiotic border policy he enacted on day one of his administration was a big green light for migrants and The disastrous influx he started. The entire country is paying the price

His instincts are very bad and who’s profiting on all of this? Criminals and they can’t believe how stupid the US is

It’s obvious he wanted a big uptick on illegals entering the country but I don’t think even he wanted the disaster he caused…. and now the bozo is trying to blame republicans…. Lmao 😂
Bobcat
Level1
Level1
I am a fan of: NDSU

Post by Bobcat »

You are wrong but man do i wish you were right
Bobcat
Level1
Level1

Post by Bobcat »

BDKJMU wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 4:34 pm Awesome! Does tbis come before the book burnings and concentration camps, or after? :lol:

Only 1 month in, and people are already at next level bat shit crazy TDS. 9 more months to go. Yipee!
Nothing wrong with that tweet, just need to do it. That is how our border should be.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

What level of punk do you need to be when you’re in the USA illegally and join a pack of Venezuelan migrants attacking police officers and taking turns kicking them in the head …. And to top it off, all 4 are quickly released with no bail. Right back on the streets…. You would think they would want to lay low…..

The big Apple is a festering rotten apple and Joey Rotten is letting it all fall apart
Bobcat
Level1
Level1

Post by Bobcat »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:55 am What level of punk do you need to be when you’re in the USA illegally and join a pack of Venezuelan migrants attacking police officers and taking turns kicking them in the head …. And to top it off, all 4 are quickly released with no bail. Right back on the streets…. You would think they would want to lay low…..

The big Apple is a festering rotten apple and Joey Rotten is letting it all fall apart
I wouldnt mind if they were attacking the people that wanted to let them invade our country, thats karma.