I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Re: Shipping Migrants Inland

Post by BDKJMU »

houndawg wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:01 am
kalm wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:33 am

Pillow fight.

Cops on cops. An Antifa wet dream :lol:
Most J6ers, both in that fake speed video, amd those charged weren’t current/former cops..:roll: I bet the percentage was low single digits..
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:37 pm

Most J6ers, both in that fake speed video, amd those charged weren’t current/former cops..:roll: I bet the percentage was low single digits..
Probably - don't be a spoilsport
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

Kalm posting altered videos…. Not a good look for him
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:11 am
Things I post…which you don’t like…are wins.

Here…I’ll post a more accurate representation of what you think happened on J6.

Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:26 am

Do you think that J6 video you posted has been altered or not?
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:57 am

I'll answer that one and a couple more ...

Do you think that J6 video you posted has been altered or not? Yes it was altered. It was sped up.

Did the extra speed mean that the violence and destruction didn't occur? No, they occurred and were serious. It was not a "tour" and the perpetrators are criminals not hostages.

Do I find it ironic that MAGAt yahoos want to attempt to discredit the video because it was sped up while cheering the fact that tucker carlson cherry-picked footage of the riot to make it look like a "tour" by peaceful protesters? Yes.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:21 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:57 am

Do you think that J6 video you posted has been altered or not? Yes it was altered. It was sped up.

Did the extra speed mean that the violence and destruction didn't occur? No, they occurred and were serious. It was not a "tour" and the perpetrators are criminals not hostages.

Do I find it ironic that MAGAt yahoos want to attempt to discredit the video because it was sped up while cheering the fact that tucker carlson cherry-picked footage of the riot to make it look like a "tour" by peaceful protesters? Yes.
In your attempt to be fair and balanced, you forgot something

The footage Tucker showed was not altered, he was just showing what the left didn’t want you too see

Was Tucker trying to be fair and balanced?

Are you Tucker UNI88?
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Shipping Migrants Inland

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:04 pm
UNI88 wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:21 am

In your attempt to be fair and balanced, you forgot something

The footage Tucker showed was not altered, he was just showing what the left didn’t want you too see

Was Tucker trying to be fair and balanced?

Are you Tucker UNI88?
I didn't forget anything. I didn't say tucker's footage was altered, I said it was cherry-picked. He intentionally chose scenes without violence or destruction to further the narrative that he supported just like whoever sped up that video did to further their narrative. Both manipulated images based on their bias.

If tucker were trying to be fair and balanced he would have highlighted both types of images. He didn't.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Adams turning NYC into a shithole..

NYC neighborhood turned into giant toilet as migrants litter park with poop, leave cups of urine on ‘doorsteps’
https://nypost.com/2024/01/20/metro/mig ... -bathroom/
Bobcat
Level1
Level1
I am a fan of: NDSU

Post by Bobcat »

That video was more violent than Jan 6th minus the capital cop shooting a female unarmed military vet
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Bobcat wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:14 pm

That video was more violent than Jan 6th minus the capital cop shooting a female unarmed military vet
And the AnTiFa/BLM riots of 2020 were just bonfires with everyone enjoying s'mores and good cheer. :sarcasm:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Black Chicago democrats sueing Chicago over illegals..
Two lawsuits by black Chicago residents have forced the city to abandon plans to use community buildings as migrant shelters.

Chicago is struggling to care for more than 35,000 asylum-seekers bussed in from the border by Texas Governor Greg Abbott over the past 18 months.

Shelters in converted warehouses are filled to the brim with new arrivals living in poor conditions, leading to the city commandeering other venues.

Among them was a field house at Amundsen Park, in Austin, where local youth are kept out of trouble playing football and kids go to daycare.

Residents were furious their neighborhood's 'crown jewel' would be taken away to house migrants and after protests failed, a few tried something else.

Cata Truss, a government employee and Democrat, and Gerald Harris, who coaches the teens in football at the park, sued the city with their neighbors last October.

Handwriting the lawsuit in a notebook, she argued the field house was 'designated for recreational use within the community' and nothing else.

Truss said she was also angry Mayor Brandon Johnson's government shelled out more than $250 million caring for migrants when her community is in poverty.

'There's a humanitarian crisis in the black community. But every time we have a need in our community, we're told that there are no funds. There's no money for us,' she told The Free Press…..

….Over on the South Side of Chicago, another successful lawsuit objected to an abandoned school being converted into a shelter.

J Darnell Jones, a DEI consultant and former US Navy officer, sued the city when he learned of the plans last May.

South Shore High School was closed for lack of funding years ago and the 94 per cent black neighborhood has long campaigned for it to become a community center….

….They're giving the migrants all the things we've been asking for since we came here in chains,' he said….
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/meet- ... r-BB1h8K70
Good for them. Chicago should be taking care of their own citizens, not spending taxpayer $$ on caring for illegals..
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

"Joe Biden has cut a deal somehow where these cartels transport people directly to the Border Patrol, and then they move them around the country. So we're in a terrible situation."
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 6:58 am "Joe Biden has cut a deal somehow where these cartels transport people directly to the Border Patrol, and then they move them around the country. So we're in a terrible situation."
"Donald Trump and Greg Abbott have cut a deal somehow where these cartels transport drugs and underage sex workers directly to the Texas National Guard, and then they transport them around the country using the funds to pay Trump's legal bills. So we're in a terrible situation."
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:28 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 6:58 am "Joe Biden has cut a deal somehow where these cartels transport people directly to the Border Patrol, and then they move them around the country. So we're in a terrible situation."
"Donald Trump and Greg Abbott have cut a deal somehow where these cartels transport drugs and underage sex workers directly to the Texas National Guard, and then they transport them around the country using the funds to pay Trump's legal bills. So we're in a terrible situation."
Thanks to the worthless Biden administration
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:35 am
UNI88 wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:28 am
Thanks to trump and his worthless MAGAt yahoos like ken paxton
FYP ;)
Last edited by UNI88 on Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:37 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:35 am

Thanks to trump and his worthless MAGAt yahoos like ken paxton
FYP
The Border fiasco is totally on Joey Rotten
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:41 am
UNI88 wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:37 am FYP
That used to be true.

Unfortunately Republicans in Congress have followed trump's lead and keep the problem going rather than attempt to solve it.

'Immoral': Some Republicans rebuke efforts to kill immigration deal to help Trump
“The border is a very important issue for Donald Trump. And the fact that he would communicate to Republican senators and Congress people that he doesn’t want us to solve the border problem — because he wants to blame Biden for it — is really appalling,” Sen. Mitt Romney, R-Utah, told reporters.

“The American people are suffering as a result of what’s happening at the border,” he said. “And someone running for president ought to try and get the problem solved, as opposed to saying, ‘Hey, save that problem! Don’t solve it! Let me take credit for solving it later.’”

Sen. Thom Tillis, R-N.C., urged his colleagues not to make it all about politics at the behest of another candidate.

“I didn’t come here to have the president as a boss or a candidate as a boss. I came here to pass good, solid policy," Tillis said. “It is immoral for me to think you looked the other way because you think this is the linchpin for President Trump to win.”
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:49 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:41 am

That used to be true.

Unfortunately Republicans in Congress have followed trump's lead and keep the problem going rather than attempt to solve it.

'Immoral': Some Republicans rebuke efforts to kill immigration deal to help Trump
“The border is a very important issue for Donald Trump. And the fact that he would communicate to Republican senators and Congress people that he doesn’t want us to solve the border problem — because he wants to blame Biden for it — is really appalling,” Sen. Mitt Romney, R-Utah, told reporters.

“The American people are suffering as a result of what’s happening at the border,” he said. “And someone running for president ought to try and get the problem solved, as opposed to saying, ‘Hey, save that problem! Don’t solve it! Let me take credit for solving it later.’”

Sen. Thom Tillis, R-N.C., urged his colleagues not to make it all about politics at the behest of another candidate.

“I didn’t come here to have the president as a boss or a candidate as a boss. I came here to pass good, solid policy," Tillis said. “It is immoral for me to think you looked the other way because you think this is the linchpin for President Trump to win.”
Then Romney should of solved it before Trump had the chance to extend it
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:21 am
UNI88 wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:49 am
That used to be true.

It's never poor donny's fault. He's just the innocent victim of everyone else's incompetence (and witch hunts and lawfare and so on and so on) ... :sarcasm:

Republicans in Congress have an opportunity to fix it but they're putting their likely presidential nominee's needs ahead of the country's. This is most true of the House not Romney and the Senate.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:59 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:21 am

It's never poor donny's fault. He's just the innocent victim of everyone else's incompetence (and witch hunts and lawfare and so on and so on) ... :sarcasm:

Republicans in Congress have an opportunity to fix it but they're putting their likely presidential nominee's needs ahead of the country's. This is most true of the House not Romney and the Senate.
A Republican in Texas is doing everything he can to fix it and fighting the vindictive Biden administration every step of the way
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:43 pm
UNI88 wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:59 am

A Republican in Texas is doing everything he can to fix it and fighting the vindictive Biden administration every step of the way
Do I think biden should enforce existing immigration laws, even ones he disagrees with? Yes

Do I think abbott and Texas should be preventing the Border Patrol from doing their jobs? No. What abbott is doing is just as vindictive as what biden is doing.

Do I think Congress should tell trump to pound sand, do their jobs, and pass immigration reform? Yes.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:24 pm

Do I think biden should enforce existing immigration laws, even ones he disagrees with? Yes

Do I think abbott and Texas should be preventing the Border Patrol from doing their jobs? No. What abbott is doing is just as vindictive as what biden is doing.

Do I think Congress should tell trump to pound sand, do their jobs, and pass immigration reform? Yes.
Abbott is reacting to Biden the moron

I have no problem with Congress telling Trump to fuck off

Biden waited to long to even pretend he wanted to do something
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:24 pm

Thats what the Biden admin is claiming. Not what the Border Patrol union reps are saying. I’ll take the word of the union reps who represent thw rank and file over Biden, Mayorkus, Kirby, that Pierre woman, or anyone else in the Biden admin.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »