Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Re: Shipping Migrants Inland

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:13 am
houndawg wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:30 am

I think we can make this work for everybody - simply trade homeless people in the sanctuary cities one-for-one with Texas border people. The border people go to a city where they speak the language and Texas gets a twofer with homeless white people: a slowdown of the Great Replacement and cheap wages. Some of you Negative Nancy types may squeal about the homeless whites not having the work ethic of the Latinos they're replacing, and that is probably in most cases true but the trade off is Texas gets more cheap labor thats white and also citizens!

Boom! Problem solved. :coffee:
The majority of homeless in these big deep blue sanctuary cities aren’t white.
but they are mostly citizens - still a good deal for Texas :thumb:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

houndawg wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 4:14 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:57 am

Florida is paying to load up immigrants from Texas and New Mexico? That does sound odd.

I can understand Florida, but not from other states.
Yeah but as usual the half-wit wing here doesn't get that it isn't the shipping of migrants - everybody but them understands that the border is a problem shared by all of us - its the sneaky and underhanded way that these cunts in Florida are doing it. Granted its partly because that thats the way they do everything else, as you would expect from book-banning fundamentalist twats, but a governor with balls would have stood up like a man and announced his intentions to give others time to prepare.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

You wanted to be a sanctuary city Chicago. You reap what you sow.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Keep sending them Abbott! NYC wants to be a sanctuary city for illegals, then flood every self declared big blue sanctuary city in the country with illegals. Karma. :nod:
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:13 am Keep sending them Abbott! NYC wants to be a sanctuary city for illegals, then flood every self declared big blue sanctuary city in the country with illegals. Karma. :nod:
Mayor Adams …. An idiot

https://americanfaith.com/elon-calls-ou ... very-year/

Musk calling out lamestream for not reporting on the invasion at the border
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Absoultely disgraceful that Mass would spend taxpayer $$ to put illegals in hotel rooms.

https://redstate.com/bobhoge/2023/10/05 ... s-n2164734
bobbythekidd
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern
A.K.A.: Bob dammit!!

Post by bobbythekidd »

True story... I'm sitting in a plane right now, delayed in Charlotte, and the family across the aisle and the rite behind me are migrants. They each have paperwork in clear holders around their necks

Mr Salazar is from Venezuela
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

bobbythekidd wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:18 am True story... I'm sitting in a plane right now, delayed in Charlotte, and the family across the aisle and the rite behind me are migrants. They each have paperwork in clear holders around their necks

When the plane lands safely you’ll know who’s Puerto Rican because we always applaud the pilot

Footnote for anal types: I know Puerto Ricans ain’t migrants so don’t bother posting something dumb here
bobbythekidd
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern
A.K.A.: Bob dammit!!

Post by bobbythekidd »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:27 pm
bobbythekidd wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:18 am True story... I'm sitting in a plane right now, delayed in Charlotte, and the family across the aisle and the rite behind me are migrants. They each have paperwork in clear holders around their necks

When the plane lands safely you’ll know who’s Puerto Rican because we always applaud the pilot

Footnote for anal types: I know Puerto Ricans ain’t migrants so don’t bother posting something dumb here
Follow up. No one clapped.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Some of the most entertaining moments I had in the Army were sharing a barracks room with a Puerto Rican and a Mexican.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

We always hired migrant workers to hoe our sugar beets. We provided housing. I dug a hole to put the outhouse on, one summer. Played with their kids when I was young. Dad always marked off part of the field for us to hoe. Great hardworking people. Some stayed and merged into the community and became great friends.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 4:34 pm

Some of the most entertaining moments I had in the Army were sharing a barracks room with a Puerto Rican and a Mexican.
A liberal family member, who’s a total embarrassment by the way, got really triggered when his elitist racist liberal San Fran co-workers didn’t know the difference between a Puerto Rican and a Mexican….
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 7:18 am
houndawg wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 4:34 pm

A liberal family member, who’s a total embarrassment by the way, got really triggered when his elitist racist liberal San Fran co-workers didn’t know the difference between a Puerto Rican and a Mexican….
Is that similar to the difference between a Scot and a Norwegian?
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 7:29 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 7:18 am

Don’t know really but Latinos are really good at knowing the differences amongst Latinos while non-Hispanic people are generally clueless about it
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 7:40 am
kalm wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 7:29 am

Don’t know really but Latinos are really good at knowing the differences amongst Latinos while non-Hispanic people are generally clueless about it
Same could be said about Asians.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

BDKJMU wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 10:05 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 7:40 am

Same could be said about Asians.
Border Patrol Agents are good at it though, they often stand in the passenger bridge between the terminal and the aircraft at San Juan International.

Why?

Quarter million Dominicans living in Puerto Rico and they don’t need a passport to board a flight
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Gil Dobie wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:44 am We always hired migrant workers to hoe our sugar beets. We provided housing. I dug a hole to put the outhouse on, one summer. Played with their kids when I was young. Dad always marked off part of the field for us to hoe. Great hardworking people. Some stayed and merged into the community and became great friends.
Exactly what I've watched happen in Cobden, Illinois, a peach and apple orchard area. When we moved to Little Egypt in the mid-80s there was no Mexican food to be had, (my one reservation about southern Illinois at the time), the town had shrunk to about 600, half its normal size, and during the two years we lived there the feed store closed, the hardware store closed, and the grocery store closed. Mexicans from Guanajuarto started showing up and within a couple of years things were starting to change. Its a slow process you can't see from day to day - until the taqueria opens and suddenly the middle of town doesn't look like a Twilight Zone set anymore.

My daughter teaches ESL in Charlotte and every year there will be some students who assume the blue-eyed blonde doesn't speak Spanish and get salty - all she has to do is ask if she needs to talk to mom or dad and as soon as a classmate tells them what she said you can watch the color literally drain from their face while the rest of the students talk about the chancla-whoopin' in their future

We should trade with Mexico one-for-one for these layabout MAGAT day-drinkers that have so much free time to snivel about what victims white folk are these days. :ohno:
Last edited by houndawg on Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

Gov. Maura Healy announced this week there are 40 to 50 new families arriving in the state every day and seeking state assistance with housing, and the influx of people to Massachusetts — many without a lawful presence in the U.S. — has pushed the state’s shelter system close to its 7,500-family limit, according to a report in the Boston Herald

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/dem-g ... b367e&ei=9

Always good to see elitist white liberals come face to face with the policies they support….. These Massachusetts hypocrites are all gating up the neighborhood…
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

“Little more than a week after a panga boat full of suspected illegal migrants landed on a California beach near the homes of Hollywood stars, another vessel was spotted Wednesday morning in the area.”

Well what happens in the Caribbean on mass scale particularly when liberals are in office is spreading… nothing like a pompous Dem to turn his back on poor migrants taking to the high seas on unseaworthy boats ..
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 5:39 pm “Little more than a week after a panga boat full of suspected illegal migrants landed on a California beach near the homes of Hollywood stars, another vessel was spotted Wednesday morning in the area.”

Well what happens in the Caribbean on mass scale particularly when liberals are in office is spreading… nothing like a pompous Dem to turn his back on poor migrants taking to the high seas on unseaworthy boats ..
My goodness, here we are with the sun barely up and you've already caught the vapors....... mean ol gringos libs can't tell a PR from a Mexican....:ohno:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

houndawg wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:36 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 5:39 pm “Little more than a week after a panga boat full of suspected illegal migrants landed on a California beach near the homes of Hollywood stars, another vessel was spotted Wednesday morning in the area.”

My goodness, here we are with the sun barely up and you've already caught the vapors....... mean ol gringos libs can't tell a PR from a Mexican....:ohno:
He thinks “liberal” is an insult. Sad. :ohno:
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:39 am
houndawg wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:36 am

What’s sad is you liberals don’t ever say anything about the dangers of the silly ideology that you support

Free stuff for votes encourages people to risk it all to take to the high seas in overcrowded boats…. Seen em capsize spilling 140 non swimmers into the ocean … many are never heard from again

But just keep worshiping your pathetic hero’s
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:58 am
kalm wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:39 am

What’s sad is you liberals don’t ever say anything about the dangers of the silly ideology that you support

Free stuff for votes encourages people to risk it all to take to the high seas in overcrowded boats…. Seen em capsize spilling 140 non swimmers into the ocean … many are never heard from again

Please tell us how liberals managed to be responsible for all of this. I’m fascinated.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 7:11 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:58 am

Please tell us how liberals managed to be responsible for all of this. I’m fascinated.
81,000,000 votes
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:08 am
kalm wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 7:11 am

81,000,000 votes
So you got nothing other than your guy didn’t win.

:ohno: