Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Re: Shipping Migrants Inland

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 2:29 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 1:03 pm

Fake news

Perfect example of the 4th estates powerful influence over the unknowing victim Kalm
The irony and projection are rich.
FYP
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

kalm wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:44 am This issues a tough one and it ain’t going away soon.

https://open.substack.com/pub/heatherco ... paign=post
Fake news

Perfect example of the 4th estates powerful influence over the unknowing victim Kalm
Was whats fake about it?
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 2:37 pm
UNI88 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 2:29 pm
The irony is rich.
Nope
Yep
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 2:54 pm

Fake news

Was whats fake about it?
AUSTIN, Texas (Jan. 14, 2024) – The Texas Military Department has continued a thorough review of the circumstances surrounding the drowning of migrants in the Rio Grande. Claims of Border Patrol requesting access to save distressed migrants are inaccurate.

Claims that TMD prevented Border Patrol from saving the lives of drowning migrants are wholly inaccurate. At the time that Border Patrol requested access, the drownings had occurred, Mexican Authorities were recovering the bodies, and Border Patrol expressed these facts to the TMD personnel on site.

https://tmd.texas.gov/update-tmd-invest ... 2024-01-14
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote:
kalm wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 2:54 pm Was whats fake about it?
AUSTIN, Texas (Jan. 14, 2024) – The Texas Military Department has continued a thorough review of the circumstances surrounding the drowning of migrants in the Rio Grande. Claims of Border Patrol requesting access to save distressed migrants are inaccurate.

Claims that TMD prevented Border Patrol from saving the lives of drowning migrants are wholly inaccurate. At the time that Border Patrol requested access, the drownings had occurred, Mexican Authorities were recovering the bodies, and Border Patrol expressed these facts to the TMD personnel on site.

To paraphrase another poster …

Fake news

Perfect example of the MAGT yahoo propaganda machine’s powerful influence over the unknowing victim CH.

:coffee:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:07 pm
kalm wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 2:54 pm

Was whats fake about it?

The left’s Fake News lie of Greg Abbott causing drownings of illegals Is the new version of ‘Israel Bombs a Hospital’..
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:47 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:07 pm

The left’s Fake News lie of Greg Abbott causing drownings of illegals Is the new version of ‘Israel Bombs a Hospital’..
I'm still struggling with understanding when lying matters and when it doesn't.

It appears that lying only matters when someone you disagree with ideologically does it but is ok when someone you agree with ideologically does it.

Maybe you, SG or CH can explain to me why this should be a big deal but lying about the election being stolen or being the victim of a witch hunt / lawfare isn't a big deal.

Or maybe you could be a rational adult and good, patriotic citizen of this great country and hold everyone with power accountable (regardless of ideology) when they lie. :coffee:
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:10 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote:

Fake news

Perfect example of the MAGT yahoo propaganda machine’s powerful influence over the unknowing victim CH.

The Biden administration, in a new filing to the Supreme Court, has admitted that three migrants who drowned last week died long before Border Patrol agents sought access to the Shelby Park area from Texas officials – after the administration had blasted the Lone Star state over the incident.

Abbott blamed lawmakers and some media outlets for being “so eager to point [the] finger at Texas for [the] drowning of migrants, they forgot to get the facts.”

“When BP requested access to [the] river, the drownings had already occurred & found in MX,” he wrote. “The fact is the deaths are b/c of Biden’s Open Border magnet.”

https://nypost.com/2024/01/16/news/bide ... cials/amp/
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:51 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:47 pm

It appears that lying only matters when someone you disagree with ideologically does it but is ok when someone you agree with ideologically does it.

Maybe you, SG or CH can explain to me why this should be a big deal but lying about the election being stolen or being the victim of a witch hunt / lawfare isn't a big deal.

Or maybe you could be a rational adult and good, patriotic citizen of this great country and hold everyone with power accountable (regardless of ideology) when they lie. :coffee:
-The election might not have been stolen, but it was rigged.
-It isnn’t a lie about the lawfare/witch hunt.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:56 pm
UNI88 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:10 pm

Fake news

The Biden administration, in a new filing to the Supreme Court, has admitted that three migrants who drowned last week died long before Border Patrol agents sought access to the Shelby Park area from Texas officials – after the administration had blasted the Lone Star state over the incident.

Abbott blamed lawmakers and some media outlets for being “so eager to point [the] finger at Texas for [the] drowning of migrants, they forgot to get the facts.”

“When BP requested access to [the] river, the drownings had already occurred & found in MX,” he wrote. “The fact is the deaths are b/c of Biden’s Open Border magnet.”

UNI88: But Trump!
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:23 pm

and this entire episode with the misrepresentation of the story is just another example of how elections are “stolen”

The 4th estate is real and they are working for the Democrats
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Shipping Migrants Inland

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:23 pm

It was rigged ... Virginia officials find misreported 2020 election votes added to Trump’s total ... and trump still got has ass kicked.

Losers make excuses like "the election was stolen/rigged".

You, SG and CH bellyaching about anyone playing fast and loose with the truth is ironic.

I guess some people are incapable of being rational adults and good, patriotic citizens who hold everyone with power accountable (regardless of ideology) when they lie. :coffee:
Bobcat
Level1
Level1
I am a fan of: NDSU

Post by Bobcat »

houndawg wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:53 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:09 pm
So illegals are good for the economy when they’re working, yet you want to jail employers who employ them. :suspicious: Make up your mind. :dunce:
The question is do we want them here or not. If we don't want them then the next step is to crack down on their employers. No work, no reason to be here. :coffee:
We want all the immigrants we can handle but they should do it legally.

If they dont do it legally then they are criminals whos first act is to attack our country and to not abide by our laws. That will get you shot in every country in the world but ours
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Bobcat wrote:
houndawg wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:53 pm The question is do we want them here or not. If we don't want them then the next step is to crack down on their employers. No work, no reason to be here. :coffee:

If they dont do it legally then they are criminals whos first act is to attack our country and to not abide by our laws. That will get you shot in every country in the world but ours
They would have shot the January 6 rioters in those countries too.

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Full 5th Circuit reverses 3 judge panel, rules Texas floating Rio Grande barrier to stay in place. Win for Abbott & Texas..
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 6:49 pm Full 5th Circuit reverses 3 judge panel, rules Texas floating Rio Grande barrier to stay in place. Win for Abbott & Texas..
Leave the bodies in place too, that will give the rest of them pause.

Keeps the spotlight away from Uvalde too.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Bobcat wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 6:15 pm
houndawg wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:53 pm

The question is do we want them here or not. If we don't want them then the next step is to crack down on their employers. No work, no reason to be here. :coffee:

Most of the people here illegaly flew into the country and stayed past their visa. Build whatever wall you want and it will do next to nothing about slowing down the inflow.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

houndawg wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:23 am
Bobcat wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 6:15 pm

Most of the people here illegaly flew into the country and stayed past their visa. Build whatever wall you want and it will do next to nothing about slowing down the inflow.
Wrong. :dunce:

PEW has it at 45% before Biden and his open border
https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2 ... lation.%22
Now that 6x-8x are coming across the Border compared to Trump, Visa overstays are only a fraction of illegal crossers. And visa overstays are anyone who stays past their exit date, even short term.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 6:38 pm
Bobcat wrote:

Why weren’t they shot here?

Because Dems wanted them inside for the big political win
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:37 am
UNI88 wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 6:38 pm

:shock:

:rofl:

YES, ch, that's it exactly! It was DEMOCRATS slow-walking six requests for NG backup!

can I get some of what you're smoking?
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:25 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:56 pm

UNI88: But Trump!
yet another parroting of the same old evidence-free claim we've been hearing ad nauseam for years now.....its all the feds fault....the New Speedway Boogie comes to mind:

..please don't dominate the rap, Jack, if you got nothing new to say..if you please don't back up the track, this train has got to run today..

they don't write 'em like that no more... you kids misseed out.. :grizo1:

so they were already dead... why did Texas refuse access to the feds in any case?
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 8:18 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:37 am

YES, ch, that's it exactly! It was DEMOCRATS slow-walking six requests for NG backup!

The first quarter of J6 looked like a pillow fight, I watched and something just looked off… kind of like the 1919 World Series
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:01 am
houndawg wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 8:18 am

The first quarter of J6 looked like a pillow fight, I watched and something just looked off… kind of like the 1919 World Series
Pillow fight.

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

kalm wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:33 am

Pillow fight.

Cops on cops. An Antifa wet dream :lol:
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:33 am

Pillow fight.

That’s not the first quarter

That’s crunch time :D

The speed on that video has been toyed with by the way