Political discussions
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Herschel's Girlfriend's Abortion

Post by houndawg »

Herschel says its a lie and never happened - but true or not it helps explain the Kansas vote on abortion and why people who are opposed to abortion can't be counted as solid votes for banning the prodedure completely. There isn't a woman in the nation who doesn't know somebody who has had one and no matter their personal feelings they recognize the importance of having the procedure available as an option.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: Herschel's Girlfriend's Abortion

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:06 pm Herschel says its a lie and never happened - but true or not it helps explain the Kansas vote on abortion and why people who are opposed to abortion can't be counted as solid votes for banning the prodedure completely. There isn't a woman in the nation who doesn't know somebody who has had one and no matter their personal feelings they recognize the importance of having the procedure available as an option.
:lol: Fuck off abortion lover. You should be protecting/exalting him. Two faced fuck face.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:08 pm
houndawg wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:06 pm Herschel says its a lie and never happened - but true or not it helps explain the Kansas vote on abortion and why people who are opposed to abortion can't be counted as solid votes for banning the prodedure completely. There isn't a woman in the nation who doesn't know somebody who has had one and no matter their personal feelings they recognize the importance of having the procedure available as an option.
:lol: Fuck off abortion lover. You should be protecting/exalting him. Two faced fuck face.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: (Two-faced is a hyphenated modfier.)

....exalting the hypocrite dirt-bag cheater is a very evangelical position to take. I think we have a better idea of your real self now and I guarantee you're wife has friends that have aborted - they may be opposed to it but they sure are glad the option exists but it would be so messy for the churchgoers to find out how many of the flock is banging the preacher. That's why Kansas voted the way they did and why Trump won't carry the female vote if he runs again - which he can only do because he lost.... :lol:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

kalm wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:47 pm
Makes sense, probably fair to say that Herschel is "whiter" than his opponent :coffee:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Yeah the ‘reverend’ who is pro abortion through the 9th month…
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:20 am
Nobody is pro abortion. Well maybe Walker is. Perhaps he’s pro-life except in the case of a side piece…or after 9 months?
Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Post by Baldy »

kalm wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:59 am
BDKJMU wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:20 am
Nobody is pro abortion. Well maybe Walker is. Perhaps he’s pro-life except in the case of a side piece…or after 9 months?
Really? Nobody? 🤔🤔🤔

Baldy
Level4
Level4

Post by Baldy »

That's a white hot take coming from the side who claims that denying the results of a free and fair election is a threat to our very democracy, but will line up like pigs at a trough to go vote for one of the most infamous election deniers of all time. :coffee:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Baldy wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:01 am
kalm wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:59 am

Really? Nobody? 🤔🤔🤔

Ok…those guys are I guess. Carry on.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

kalm wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:33 am
Baldy wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:01 am
Really? Nobody? 🤔🤔🤔

Ok…those guys are I guess. Carry on.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

Baldy wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:23 am
That's a white hot take coming from the side who claims that denying the results of a free and fair election is a threat to our very democracy, but will line up like pigs at a trough to go vote for one of the most infamous election deniers of all time. :coffee:
Really a feature of the two party system we have in this country - I strongly doubt that someone routinely finds candidates in their aligned political party that always meet 100% of their professed beliefs/positions. Probably more times than that do folks have to hold their nose and pick a candidate who's the least offending of two bad choices, even if there are beliefs/positions in stark contract to the voter's own.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

GannonFan wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:16 am
Baldy wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:23 am
Really a feature of the two party system we have in this country - I strongly doubt that someone routinely finds candidates in their aligned political party that always meet 100% of their professed beliefs/positions. Probably more times than that do folks have to hold their nose and pick a candidate who's the least offending of two bad choices, even if there are beliefs/positions in stark contract to the voter's own.
And they aren't voting for them they're voting against the worse of the two
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 3:40 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:08 pm

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: (Two-faced is a hyphenated modfier.)

....exalting the hypocrite dirt-bag cheater is a very evangelical position to take. I think we have a better idea of your real self now and I guarantee you're wife has friends that have aborted - they may be opposed to it but they sure are glad the option exists but it would be so messy for the churchgoers to find out how many of the flock is banging the preacher. That's why Kansas voted the way they did and why Trump won't carry the female vote if he runs again - which he can only do because he lost.... :lol:
I think you'd be surprised that I'm actually fine as long as you get it done as quickly as possible. I'm not a fan, but it's out there. I certainly would like to see less usage of abortion used as birth control.

And stop correcting my grammar.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

houndawg wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:54 am
GannonFan wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:16 am

And they aren't voting for them they're voting against the worse of the two
Indeed. :ohno:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Liberal reporter from the Daily Beast digging for dirt right before an election, and finds some woman who claims Herschel paid her to have an abortion. Sounds like a Ballsy Ford like October surprise. Donks are getting desperate.
bobbythekidd
Supporter
Supporter
A.K.A.: Bob dammit!!

Post by bobbythekidd »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:59 pmI think you'd be surprised that I'm actually fine as long as you get it done as quickly as possible. I'm not a fan, but it's out there. I certainly would like to see less usage of abortion used as birth control.
No matter what side anyone is on this issue, everyone would like to see the use of abortion as a form of birth control greatly reduced. Like to the point of hardly even measurable.

On the other hand, I am fine with abortion in many cases. Rape, incest, non viable, sepsis, health of the mother, etc. Right up to the last day, if need be. It is a medical procedure, IMO, not a means to fix a mistake.

Walker is a former athlete and has not the intellect, experience, content of character, nor background to serve the public. He is a joke and being pimped out for a seat by cruel puppet masters. It's embarrassing for him and I say that while not having any sympathy for him.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

It’s all about forgiveness (and control)

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

bobbythekidd wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:47 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:59 pmI think you'd be surprised that I'm actually fine as long as you get it done as quickly as possible. I'm not a fan, but it's out there. I certainly would like to see less usage of abortion used as birth control.
No matter what side anyone is on this issue, everyone would like to see the use of abortion as a form of birth control greatly reduced. Like to the point of hardly even measurable.

On the other hand, I am fine with abortion in many cases. Rape, incest, non viable, sepsis, health of the mother, etc. Right up to the last day, if need be. It is a medical procedure, IMO, not a means to fix a mistake.

Walker is a former athlete and has not the intellect, experience, content of character, nor background to serve the public. He is a joke and being pimped out for a seat by cruel puppet masters. It's embarrassing for him and I say that while not having any sympathy for him.
Sounds like Fetterman, along with a large chunk of Congress..
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:24 am
bobbythekidd wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:47 pm

College drop out who claimed he graduated in the top 1% of his class vs. a former mayor and lieutenant governor, with an MBA from UCONN and a masters in public policy from Harvard. Yep! Sounds the same! :lol:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:38 am
College drop out who claimed he graduated in the top 1% of his class vs. a former mayor and lieutenant governor, with an MBA from UCONN and a masters in public policy from Harvard. Yep! Sounds the same! :lol:
A guy who, despite his hoodie, shaved head, goatee, tats, fake working man shtick, never had a real job and lived with his wealthy parents until almost 40, and was given his house by his sister. When speaking this idiot savant can’t put together a 5 word sentence, and when he talks sounds dumber than Walker..Um, ok :lol:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote:
bobbythekidd wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:47 pm No matter what side anyone is on this issue, everyone would like to see the use of abortion as a form of birth control greatly reduced. Like to the point of hardly even measurable.

Sounds like trump, Fetterman, along with a large chunk of Congress..
FYP

But trump, tDS, blah, blah.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

You forgot he also got his bachelor's degree from Albright (and I know you have no idea what that school even is) - he didn't have a lot of sterling choices for schools coming out of high school. As for graduate degrees, they are largely do you show up and have you paid the tuition - maybe law and hopefully medical degrees are different, but business degrees from all but the very elite schools are rubber stamp degrees that help pay the bills at colleges.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

GannonFan wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:28 pm

You forgot he also got his bachelor's degree from Albright (and I know you have no idea what that school even is) - he didn't have a lot of sterling choices for schools coming out of high school. As for graduate degrees, they are largely do you show up and have you paid the tuition - maybe law and hopefully medical degrees are different, but business degrees from all but the very elite schools are rubber stamp degrees that help pay the bills at colleges.
Does that include 2 year top 1% degrees from UofG? :)
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:36 am
BDKJMU wrote: Sounds like trump, Fetterman, along with a large chunk of Congress..
FYP

But trump, tDS, blah, blah.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
Are you kidding? Didn’t Trump go to the Wharton school? He’s like a very smart person from what I hear.