Biden’s mishandling of classified documents.

Political discussions
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Re: Biden’s mishandling of classified documents.

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:49 am
houndawg wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:51 am

doubtful, different situation...

conks lost their shit so completely over a black President - and we all know why, no matter how hard you beat the Tan Suit drum -that there would have been a mass extinction among them had a female been elected. I think Lou Dobbs actually flatlined briefly over the tan suit. :nod:
Disagree. When it comes to being a "treasonous piece of shit", Hillary > trump.

They are both HOF pieces of shit though.
I think the losing of marbles started with Obama but I’d genuinely be interested in seeing the receipts on Hilary’s treason vs. Trump’s.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:51 am

I think the losing of marbles started with Obama but I’d genuinely be interested in seeing the receipts on Hilary’s treason vs. Trump’s.
Do you really think I lost my marbles over Obama? I almost voted for him in 08 simply because I hoped it would help move the country forward. Little did I know that the Republicans would go after him the way the Democrats went after Dubya and that the Democrats would anoint him the messiah (here's that big government religion thing that keeps rearing its ugly head) and blame every criticism on racism.

Hillary's email serve, role in Benghazi, all of the "contributions" to the Clinton Foundation and I'm sure there are more. For trump you have January 6 and classified documents. trump is a POS but he didn't so blatantly endanger the nation's interests for personal gain.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

houndawg wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:51 am

doubtful, different situation...

conks lost their shit so completely over a black President - and we all know why, no matter how hard you beat the Tan Suit drum -that there would have been a mass extinction among them had a female been elected. I think Lou Dobbs actually flatlined briefly over the tan suit. :nod:

Perhaps, but thats not the question I was opining on :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:01 am

Do you really think I lost my marbles over Obama? I almost voted for him in 08 simply because I hoped it would help move the country forward. Little did I know that the Republicans would go after him the way the Democrats went after Dubya and that the Democrats would anoint him the messiah (here's that big government religion thing that keeps rearing its ugly head) and blame every criticism on racism.

Hillary's email serve, role in Benghazi, all of the "contributions" to the Clinton Foundation and I'm sure there are more. For trump you have January 6 and classified documents. trump is a POS but he didn't so blatantly endanger the nation's interests for personal gain.
That's some feeble shit right there, bubba, BDFKWT level.. :ohno:

You know what I remember about Benghazi?

I remember the MFIC at Aviano saying there was no way they could have made it in time. :nod:

And I remember Trey Gowdy , biggest Hillary hater of them all, after the 2 years and 4 months long investigation, longer than Congress investigated 9/11,btw, saying: "There is nothing there." :nod:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Right, its always about you. :roll:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

houndawg wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:14 pm

I remember the MFIC at Aviano saying there was no way they could have made it in time. :nod:

And I remember Trey Gowdy , biggest Hillary hater of them all, after the 2 years and 4 months long investigation, longer than Congress investigated 9/11,btw, saying: "There is nothing there." :nod:
Jack shit.

No you don’t.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

I remember Nancy Pelosi saying January 6 was no big deal, just a bunch of concerned citizens exercising their Constitutional right to protest.

I remember the hosts of the View saying that not only was trump not a fascist, he was the most benevolent human being ever born.

I remember kalm quoting Maher, Taibbi and others.

Revising history can be fun (except that last line, that really happened on regular basis before he drank the kool-aid). :kisswink:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:27 pm

I remember Nancy Pelosi saying January 6 was no big deal, just a bunch of concerned citizens exercising their Constitutional right to protest.

I remember the hosts of the View saying that not only was trump not a fascist, he was the most benevolent human being ever born.

Revising history can be fun (except that last line, that really happened on regular basis before he drank the kool-aid). :kisswink:
Hmmm…what history did I revise? Does this mean you conks are fans of the Lincoln Project, Joe Wilson, and Scarborough?

Fascinating!
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:40 pm

Hmmm…what history did I revise? Does this mean you conks are fans of the Lincoln Project, Joe Wilson, and Scarborough?

Fascinating!
Deputy Dawg revised history.

Show me where I've quoted Lincoln Project people before their conversion? They're neo-cons. I've despised neo-conservatism since Dubya was POTUS.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

The difference is that you can find what the general at Aviano said and Gowdy's quote on the record. :coffee:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

snopes.com/fact-check/trey-gowdy-admitted-behghazi/
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:55 pm
kalm wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:40 pm

Fascinating!

Show me where I've quoted Lincoln Project people before their conversion? They're neo-cons. I've despised neo-conservatism since Dubya was POTUS.
I apologize.

Do you think I was a fan of Steve Schmidt and Rick Wilson’s politics pre-Obama? Or Hilary before or currently for that matter? It’s tough to be a fan of any of them.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:18 am
UNI88 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:55 pm

I apologize.

Do you think I was a fan of Steve Schmidt and Rick Wilson’s politics pre-Obama? Or Hilary before or currently for that matter? It’s tough to be a fan of any of them.
This. I'm a fan of people who see through the BS and whose tweets, reporting, etc. are critical of the BS regardless of party or ideology. People like Maher and Taibbi.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

houndawg wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:30 pm snopes.com/fact-check/trey-gowdy-admitted-behghazi/
:lol: What about this one?

snopes.com/fact-check/nancy-pelosi-jan6-no-big-deal/
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:56 am
kalm wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:18 am

I apologize.

This. I'm a fan of people who see through the BS and whose tweets, reporting, etc. are critical of the BS regardless of party or ideology. People like Maher and Taibbi.
Maher, yes. Taibbi not so much. He’s lost credibility. Hope he’s getting paid well for it.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:01 am
UNI88 wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:56 am
Maher, yes. Taibbi not so much. He’s lost credibility. Hope he’s getting paid well for it.
Why has Taibbi lost credibility? Because he's not toeing the illiberal line? And what does his "loss of credibility" say about Wilson or Filipkowski? He's 100x more credible than either of them.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:09 am
kalm wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:01 am

Why has Taibbi lost credibility? Because he's not toeing the illiberal line? And what does his "loss of credibility" say about Wilson or Filipkowski? He's 100x more credible than either of them.
He didn’t deliver with the Twitter files. He was laughed at.

And again…he’s a journalist. Wilson and Filipkowski are retired ops now working as infotainers.

infotainers get some things right and some things wrong, give me three things Wilson has been wrong about lately.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

kalm wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:38 am
UNI88 wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:09 am

And again…he’s a journalist. Wilson and Filipkowski are retired ops now working as infotainers.

infotainers get some things right and some things wrong, give me three things Wilson has been wrong about lately.
I don't understand the "didn't deliver" part. Just because we all assumed that government and Twitter were working together to squash stories the government or power brokers didn't want out, and then Taibbi's story confirmed that, doesn't mean he didn't deliver. He didn't tell us anything we didn't already know, but what we did know was pretty damning, and he gave us confirmation of that. What more did he have to deliver?
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

GannonFan wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:49 am
kalm wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:38 am

I don't understand the "didn't deliver" part. Just because we all assumed that government and Twitter were working together to squash stories the government or power brokers didn't want out, and then Taibbi's story confirmed that, doesn't mean he didn't deliver. He didn't tell us anything we didn't already know, but what we did know was pretty damning, and he gave us confirmation of that. What more did he have to deliver?
He didn’t deliver on his or Elon’s conspiracy hype. I agree with you to a large degree. Governments from both sides of the political spectrum spy on their constituents and manipulate the election process. Water is wet.
Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Post by Baldy »

kalm wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:06 am
GannonFan wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:49 am

He didn’t deliver on his or Elon’s conspiracy hype. I agree with you to a large degree. Governments from both sides of the political spectrum spy on their constituents and manipulate the election process. Water is wet.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Baldy wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:11 am
kalm wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:06 am

I'm with Baldy. No big deal, water is wet when Democrats do it. trump is a fascist and other sundry accusations when Republicans do it.

Ganny is spot on as well. Taibbi delivered proof of what any rational persons suspected/knew. Saying he didn't deliver is a partisan attempt to downplay and normalize what he reported.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:30 am
Baldy wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:11 am
I'm with Baldy. No big deal, water is wet when Democrats do it. trump is a fascist and other sundry accusations when Republicans do it.

Ganny is spot on as well. Taibbi delivered proof of what any rational persons suspected/knew. Saying he didn't deliver is a partisan attempt to downplay and normalize what he reported.
You’re simply projecting your own partisanship. :lol:

But don’t take my word, baby birds. I’ll feed ya a decent breakdown.

Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Post by Baldy »

kalm wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:19 am

Thank you for documenting your confirmation bias.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Wait, weaponizing Twitter is bad now? It was "no big deal" before Musk bought it and it was used against conservatives but now it's a problem?

C'mon Morty, make up your mind. You're as bad as the MAGAts acting like lying wasn't a big deal from 2016-2020 but now it is.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:53 pm

Wait, weaponizing Twitter is bad now? It was "no big deal" before Musk bought it and it was used against conservatives but now it's a problem?

C'mon Morty, make up your mind. You're as bad as the MAGAts acting like lying wasn't a big deal from 2016-2020 but now it is.
The partisanship of kalmie's post-partisanship breaks through every now and then. He's only human, give him a break. :thumb:
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation